notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    'He is deranged': Author interviews Trump after Jan. 6 and concludes he's too dumb to plot insurrection

the former president was too "deranged" to understand that he was inciting violence at the time.

Wolff said that the former president agreed to sit with him for an interview even though he has written two books that were critical of him.

"Trump told his people that guy – me – gets big ratings, so let's see him. For Trump the goal is almost entirely the media attention. Good, bad, indifferent, doesn't matter," Wolff explained. "It's all about hearing the sound of his own voice. The people he talks to are ultimately interchangeable."

"not one single person" in Trump's orbit -- including his family -- believed that he won the 2020 election.

he concluded that Trump never purposely attempted a coup on Jan. 6.

"There is no logic to this.

There was no plan," Wolff said.

"He is deranged.

The guy can't get from the beginning of the sentence to the end of a sentence.

Everybody knows there was no election fraud, except Trump and his lawyer Rudy Giuliani.

It's like they're on some other planet."

"Jan. 6 is still confusing to him,"

"He asks, who were these people? He calls them 'the great unwashed.'

He doesn't really acknowledge Jan. 6 as it related to him.

He only wanted Vice President Mike Pence to reject the election results in Congress, so he could continue to be president."

https://www.rawstory.com/michael-wolff-donald-trump-january-6
    I can boil this baby down, toot sweet...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Social Security official threatened to come in to work after being fired ​— but the White House isn't having it

he vowed to ignore the firing and come right in to work on Monday anyway.

the White House is citing Supreme Court cases decided by conservatives stripping legal protections from White House employees. Right-wing activists had filed those cases hoping to invalidate the agencies altogether — but instead, they just made it legal for Biden officials to fire the workers that Trump appointed on his way out the door.

Trump appointed a number of his friends, cronies, and other right-wing figures to a number of government boards while leaving office.

Many of them were enraged as they were forced out of those positions with the new administration,

including right-wing talk radio host Michael Savage, who was
    swiftly fired from his position overseeing a national park.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-social-security

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump pick to run Social Security allegedly impersonated police officer to avoid trespassing charge

Andrew Saul has no background in the field he's been chosen to lead.

https://archive.thinkprogress.org/tr...-666aa57d9212/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He and his cult members really just want to watch the world burn.
    LE sources have told NBC the shooter wasn't assigned to any particular member of Congress.

"dolchstosslegende"

In turning Babbitt into a martyr, Trump and his followers are creating their own-stabbed-in-the-back myth of the events January 6. The day is now being recast as innocent patriots, arrested and killed for spurious reasons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris Cuomo Baffled by Trump Bragging About Vaccine But Doing Little to Promote It:

‘For All the BS He Did, That Has Never Made Sense’

... puzzled on Monday night as to why Donald Trump doesn’t do more to promote the Covid-19 vaccine that he’s taken a lot of credit for.
    , he said that

vaccine skepticism

and

Trump bragging about the vaccine

both being applause lines

at the Conservative Political Action Conference shows that the vaccine has become politicized.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/chris-cuomo-baffled-by-trump-bragging-about-vaccine-but-doing-little-to-promote-it-for-all-the-bs-he-did-that-has-never-made-sense/
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-13-2021 at 09:51 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    criminal Trash and his corrupt mafiya snag lots of people in their toxic tar pit

Ex-bank executive guilty of bribing Paul Manafort in bid to land Trump administration job

Stephen Calk ignored numerous "red flags" to award Manafort $16 million in loans while vying for Cabinet position

Calk was "hungry for power" and helped approve $16 million in loans for Manafort despite numerous red flags "in an effort to secure a personal benefit,

namely to an appointment as Secretary of the Army, or

another similar high-level position in the incoming presidential administration."

Prosecutors said

Calk provided a list to Manafort with positions he wanted,
    starting with Treasury secretary,
    deputy Treasury secretary,
    commerce secretary,
    defense Secretary and
    19 high-level ambassadorships.

Calk was ultimately never offered a job of any kind in the Trump administration.

Furthermore, his bank lost millions when Manafort defaulted on the loans,

https://www.salon.com/2021/07/13/ex-...istration-job/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'You FRAUD!'

Trump supporters rage after Kevin McCarthy tells Fox News

Biden was 'legitimately elected'

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-supporters-kevin-mcarthy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    looks like the DOD IG faded the heat

Luckily, I made reservations to receive a Bezos cloud infused covid-19 vaccine, boom!

Court rejects motion to dismiss JEDI allegations, allowing Amazon to argue for depositions.

A federal judge has rejected a motion filed by Microsoft and the Defense Department that would have prevented Amazon from pursuing allegations that President Donald Trump improperly interfered in a cloud contract worth up to $10 billion, according to a Wednesday notification from the Court of Federal Claims.

The decision marks another step toward allowing Amazon to pursue depositions against Trump, former defense secretary Jim Mattis and other top officials in a long-running bid protest lawsuit. Amazon will still have to argue before the court that depositions should take place, but the court ruling confirms that the court will review the matter.

JEDI, which stands for Joint Enterprise Defense Infrastructure, is meant to create a massive cloud-based central operating system for the U.S. armed forces. The contract has been controversial from the start, in part because it was designed to go to just one cloud provider. Microsoft was awarded the contract in 2019, a decision that was reaffirmed last year.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...t-depositions/
    Donnelly and other defense officials cleared by the DOD IG, including Mattis, no longer work at the Pentagon. But last week, the DOD announced it’s abandoning the $10 billion JEDI deal with Microsoft anyway, claiming the military’s evolving data processing and artificial intelligence activities now require the services of multiple companies. That shift is undoubtedly likely to benefit Amazon, which had derailed the contract from ever even starting by filing a lawsuit asserting that former President Donald Trump unfairly tilted the scale to Microsoft.
    https://theintercept.com/2021/07/13/...jedi-contract/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leaked Kremlin do ents reveal Putin holds blackmail leverage over Trump --

and that's why Russia backed him

the Kremlin holds blackmail leverage over former president Donald Trump.

Putin personally authorized a secret spy agency back "mentally unstable" Trump for U.S. president during a Jan. 22, 2016, closed session of that country's national security council,

"It is acutely necessary to use all possible force to facilitate his [Trump's] election to the post of U.S. president,"

psychological assessment of

Trump as "impulsive, mentally unstable and unbalanced individual who suffers from an inferiority complex," and

also refer to "certain events" that happened during his previous trips to Moscow.

More details about those events are listed in an appendix to that do ent, but that portion of the papers remains undisclosed.

Those present agreed that Trump in the White House would help Russia create "social turmoil" in the U.S. and weaken the American presidency, two of Moscow's top strategic objectives.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-kompromat

RWNJs/, Repugs' wishful thinking that Trash was not blackmailed into sucking Pootin's manly and not blackmailed into hurting America, that Russia had no influence on getting Trash elected, will eventually be exposed as truly wishful.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL:

Trump Plagiarized Blurb To Praise Fox Host’s Book

Former President Donald

Trump issued a statement

on Wednesday encouraging his fans to buy a recently released book by Fox News host

Jesse Watters — and

it immediately drew skepticism due to
    its coherence and post-fifth-grade vocabulary.

"Donald Trump never, in his entire life, conceived of the phrase 'interspersed are his thoughtful suggestions,'"

wrote conservative Trump critic Tom Nichols in response.

Trump plagiarized the description of Watters's book directly from its publisher.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/trump-plagiarized-jesse-watters-book

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'They're not going to ing succeed':

Top generals feared Trump would attempt a coup after election, according to new book

Milley and the other Joint Chiefs discussed a plan to resign, one-by-one, rather than carry out orders from Trump that they considered to be illegal, dangerous or ill-advised.
    "It was a kind of Saturday Night Massacre in reverse,"

a behind-the-scenes look at how senior administration officials and Trump's inner circle navigated his increasingly unhinged behavior after losing the 2020 election. The authors interviewed Trump for more than two hours.

for the first time in modern US history the nation's top military officer, whose role is to advise the president, was preparing for a showdown with the commander in chief because he feared a coup attempt after Trump lost the November election.

Milley's growing concerns that

personnel moves that put Trump acolytes in positions of power at the Pentagon after the November 2020 election, including the firing of Defense Secretary Mark Esper

and the resignation of Attorney General William Barr, were the sign of something sinister to come.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/07/14/p...rpt/index.html

Esper was clearly part of the conspiracy around 1/6

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Leaked Kremlin do ents reveal Putin holds blackmail leverage over Trump --

and that's why Russia backed him

the Kremlin holds blackmail leverage over former president Donald Trump.

Putin personally authorized a secret spy agency back "mentally unstable" Trump for U.S. president during a Jan. 22, 2016, closed session of that country's national security council,

"It is acutely necessary to use all possible force to facilitate his [Trump's] election to the post of U.S. president,"

psychological assessment of

Trump as "impulsive, mentally unstable and unbalanced individual who suffers from an inferiority complex," and

also refer to "certain events" that happened during his previous trips to Moscow.

More details about those events are listed in an appendix to that do ent, but that portion of the papers remains undisclosed.

Those present agreed that Trump in the White House would help Russia create "social turmoil" in the U.S. and weaken the American presidency, two of Moscow's top strategic objectives.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-kompromat

RWNJs/, Repugs' wishful thinking that Trash was not blackmailed into sucking Pootin's manly and not blackmailed into hurting America, that Russia had no influence on getting Trash elected, will eventually be exposed as truly wishful.
    LOL:

Trump Plagiarized Blurb To Praise Fox Host’s Book

Former President Donald

Trump issued a statement

on Wednesday encouraging his fans to buy a recently released book by Fox News host

Jesse Watters — and

it immediately drew skepticism due to
    its coherence and post-fifth-grade vocabulary.

"Donald Trump never, in his entire life, conceived of the phrase 'interspersed are his thoughtful suggestions,'"

wrote conservative Trump critic Tom Nichols in response.

Trump plagiarized the description of Watters's book directly from its publisher.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/trump-plagiarized-jesse-watters-book
    'They're not going to ing succeed':

Top generals feared Trump would attempt a coup after election, according to new book

Milley and the other Joint Chiefs discussed a plan to resign, one-by-one, rather than carry out orders from Trump that they considered to be illegal, dangerous or ill-advised.
    "It was a kind of Saturday Night Massacre in reverse,"

a behind-the-scenes look at how senior administration officials and Trump's inner circle navigated his increasingly unhinged behavior after losing the 2020 election. The authors interviewed Trump for more than two hours.

for the first time in modern US history the nation's top military officer, whose role is to advise the president, was preparing for a showdown with the commander in chief because he feared a coup attempt after Trump lost the November election.

Milley's growing concerns that

personnel moves that put Trump acolytes in positions of power at the Pentagon after the November 2020 election, including the firing of Defense Secretary Mark Esper

and the resignation of Attorney General William Barr, were the sign of something sinister to come.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/07/14/p...rpt/index.html

Esper was clearly part of the conspiracy around 1/6
    Boiled down:::

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'That's nuts!'

CNN's Tapper stunned by new revelations about

Trump's disregard for Americans dying of COVID

Tapper interviewed Wall Street Journal reporter Michael C. Bender on Wednesday and came away

stunned at his revelations about how former President Donald Trump showed total disregard for a pandemic that has killed 600,000 Americans.

Trump in which he told Bender that he didn't have time to read any new data or information about the coronavirus pandemic because he was too busy giving Bender interview time.

"Trump told you, quote, 'I'm going out there in about 15 minutes... if i do a lousy job it's your fault because I didn't have to read anything,'" Tapper said, reading from Bender's book.

"That's nuts!"

it showed how he was approaching this pandemic," Bender explained.

"People were tuning in to see minute-by-minute information,

they wanted updates on a wild virus that we were finding out about in real time.

And Trump saw all this personally.

He told me in another interview that

he viewed mask wearing as a personal front, at least partly."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-2653784018

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TDS but but but Biden is president?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jared Kushner 'slow walked' carrying out Trump's craziest orders

until Trump forgot he ever gave them

https://www.rawstory.com/jared-kushn...ald-trump-rift

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gen. Milley's other 'nightmare scenario' revealed:

Trump pushed Iran strike in desperate bid to retain power

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-iran-strike

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ​Prosecutors 'astonished' after family member directly implicates Trump in 'explosive interview'

Jennifer Weisselberg, the former daughter in law to indicted Trump Organization chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg, told investigators last month in New York that

Trump personally guaranteed he would pay school tuition for her two children instead of increasing a salary that could be taxed

Trump himself signed a check for tuition payments that she would hand deliver to the
    school.

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-indictment-2653798861

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'There’s still a lot':

Trump struggling to sell tickets for his upcoming rallies

tickets for former president Donald Trump's planned big area tour in the winter with ex-Fox News personality Bill O'Reilly are not in high demand

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-rallies-2653798889

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flood Of Scathing New Books Angers Trump And Unnerves His Aides

Trump actually conducted interviews for each book being released. The publication noted that

Trump agreed to conduct interviews thinking it would put a "positive spin"

on the books being developed.

In fact, Trump even sat down with the
    Wall Street Journal's Michael Bender and author Michael Wolff, two authors who have been at the center of scathing reports this week do enting excerpts from their books.

former officials and advisors are also unnerved by what could be divulged in the coming weeks.

books that will be released by actual members of the Trump administration like Kellyanne Conway, former counselor to the president, and Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner.

admitted to being surprised that some of the more interesting details remain unreported until the books are released.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/trump-angered-by-books-

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash selling endorsements

MO BROOKS PAYS $25K TO TRUMP RESORT AFTER FORMER GUY ENDORSES SENATE BID

https://www.nationalmemo.com/mo-broo...-trump-resort-

Thread Information