Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mike Lindell's meltdown begins:

He recently sold a MyPillow plane to fund Dominion lawsuit

Exclusive: MyPillow guy has sold $2.5M private plane, is now "raising money" for legal defense,

https://www.salon.com/2021/09/01/mik...inion-lawsuit/

$2.5M won't suffice for the YEARS he will be tied up in courts.

More evidence of Trash's reverse Midas touch, turning everything to

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mike Lindell's meltdown begins:

He recently sold a MyPillow plane to fund Dominion lawsuit

Exclusive: MyPillow guy has sold $2.5M private plane, is now "raising money" for legal defense,

https://www.salon.com/2021/09/01/mik...inion-lawsuit/

$2.5M won't suffice for the YEARS he will be tied up in courts.

More evidence of Trash's reverse Midas touch, turning everything to
    Oh, yeah, anybody who got within 10 feet of Trump and can be construed as a friend is going to get ram thru the ter.

SOP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    from back in July, Trumpworld denies press credentials to pant- ting "Gun Girl," Liberty Hangout freaks.

After being denied a press pass, Bennett took to social media to express her frustration over the situation. "We applied for media credentials for the upcoming Trump rally and were promptly denied. Why do the people around Trump keep trying to alienate their biggest supporters that have risked injury, doxxing, censorship, and harassment to promote his campaign?" she asked on the far-right social media site Gab, posting from her "Liberty Hangout" account
    .https://www.salon.com/2021/07/07/kent-state-gun-girl-kaitlin-bennett--too-extreme-even-for-the-trump-campaign/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet another Trump Org executive could soon be hit with criminal charges

Formerly of the Sopranos family

Matthew Calamari, the former bodyguard of Donald Trump and chief operating officer of the former president's family business, could face charges in the expanding case by New York prosecutors against the organization.'

"The Manhattan district attorney's office is scrutinizing whether the executive, Matthew Calamari, benefited from what prosecutors have described as

a 15-year scheme at the Trump Organization to help its top leadership evade taxes by compensating them with off-the-books luxury perks such as free cars and apartments."

Investigations have revealed that Calamari, his family, and others have

extensively used apartments and cars owned or leased by the Trump Organization, in ways that suggest they may be evading taxes on benefits given by the company.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-organization-indicted/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fleecing of MAGA s continues.

Trump Tower’s key tenants have fallen behind on rent and moved out. But Trump has one reliable customer: His own PAC.

Starting in March, one of his committees, Make America Great Again PAC, paid $37,541.67 per month to rent office space on the 15th floor of Trump Tower — a space previously rented by his campaign — according to campaign-finance filings and a person familiar with the political action committee.

This may not be the most efficient use of donors’ money: The person familiar with Trump’s PAC said that its staffers do not regularly use the office space. Also, for several months, Trump’s PAC paid the Trump Organization $3,000 per month to rent a retail kiosk in the tower’s lobby — even though the lobby was closed.

Campaign-finance experts said the payments do not appear to be illegal. This kind of PAC has very few restrictions and no expiration date, so Trump is free to spend its money at his own properties as long as he wants.

But they said Trump is continuing a practice that was a hallmark of his presidency by exploiting loose regulations — and his own supporters’ trust — to convert political donations into private revenue for himself.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...6fe_story.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash in advanced talks to sell Trash Hotel in DC (formerly USPS)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump lives RENT FREE in the heads of you sociopathic malignant narcissists!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this 51 star US flag is a proposed redesign for Puerto Rico statehood

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump signed a 60 year lease in 2013

Scoop: Trump nears deal for D.C. hotel

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    looks more like Charlie Manson, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He gon' die.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kevin McCarthy fact-checked by House insurrection committee over bogus claim about Trump

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA)... telling a local news outlet that former president Donald Trump has already been cleared of inciting the riot that sent lawmakers fleeing for their lives.

McCarthy: "The FBI has investigated this. The Senate had bipartisan committees come back. And you know what they've found -- that there's no involvement. But this is purely political in how Nancy Pelosi has handled this."

"(McCarthy) has suggested, based on an anonymous report,

that the Department of Justice has concluded that Donald Trump did not cause, incite, or provoke the violence on January 6th," the statement read.

"When this anonymous report was first published, the Select Committee queried the Executive Branch agencies and congressional committees involved in the investigation.

We've received answers and briefings from the relevant en ies, and

it's been made clear to us that reports of such a conclusion are baseless."

https://www.alternet.org/2021/09/kevin-mccarthy-2654908161/

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just before his big announcement, you hate to see it

https://www.salon.com/2021/09/05/mel...tions_partner/

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I just hope a bunch of your's go first, Dumps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's True
    A depiction of Jesus standing behind U.S. President Donald Trump was manipulated to make it look like convicted killer Charles Manson was behind the president.

What's False
    This image was not widely shared by Trump's supporters.

It's amusing how confirmation bias works - you never vet anything you agree with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pro-Trump lawyers who pushed fraud cases face serious consequences

The “Kraken” lawsuits, named after a mythical giant sea creature, pushed baseless claims of voter fraud in an effort to overturn 2020 presidential election results in four key states. All were quickly rejected by courts.

pro-Trump lawyers who filed them following November’s vote are starting to face legal consequences for their actions. Last week, a federal judge in Michigan

ordered sanctions against Sidney Powell, L. Lin Wood, and seven other attorneys for what she called an “historic and profound abuse of the judicial process.”

described as a mélange of faulty reasoning, unsupported claims, and fantastical conspiracy theories.

The suit was filed in bad faith,

“This case was never about fraud,”

“It was about undermining the people’s faith in democracy and debasing the judicial process to do so.”

the “Kraken” group had put any effort into checking the individual affidavits contained in the lawsuit.
    She found they had not. They didn’t ask for further explanations from any of the people charging fraud – and had not even checked to see whether what they described were in fact state law violations.

allegations were “based on nothing more than belief, conjecture and speculation rather than fact,”

the “Kraken” lawyers wasted the court’s time by “dragging out” the case long after it was too late to change anything.

They asked for remedies far beyond what the court could provide, and

presented information as fact without vetting it.

Even cursory investigation would have revealed “wild inaccuracies”

Judge Parker ordered the “Kraken” lawyers to pay defendants’ legal costs and each take 12 hours of continuing legal education on election law and pleading standards.

They could also face discipline or even disbarment from states where they are licensed to practice.

Giuliani – who was not involved in this case – has already been suspended from practicing law in New York by a state appeals court for making “demonstrably false and misleading claims to courts, lawmakers, and the public at large” in connection with the former president’s failed reelection effort.

Tony Evers, a Democrat, has asked a court to sanction them and force them to pay more than $100,000 in attorney fees for their lawsuit in that state.

But Ms. Powell’s most costly problem could be the defamation lawsuit filed against her by Dominion Voting Systems. The suit accuses her of overseeing a “viral disinformation campaign” against the company and asks for more than $1 billion in damages.

Dominion has filed similar suits against others, including Mr. Giuliani, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, and Fox News.

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politi...s-consequences

Once again, and continuing, Trash's is the sick, black-hearted King of reverse Midas touch.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump praised senders of death threats to Georgia officials as 'my people' as he demanded recount

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-georgia-votes

A Florida! Trash-anus-kisser introduced a bill to audit counties where Trash lost.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's True
    A depiction of Jesus standing behind U.S. President Donald Trump was manipulated to make it look like convicted killer Charles Manson was behind the president.

What's False
    This image was not widely shared by Trump's supporters.

It's amusing how confirmation bias works - you never vet anything you agree with.

wut?

FACTS matter again to you?

Thread Information