- "You're all talk and a badge."

- "Al Capone" - "The Untouchables"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TRUMP MAY BE HIT WITH MULTIPLE CRIMINAL CHARGES

OVER HIS EFFORT TO OVERTURN THE ELECTION IN GEORGIA

it’s basically a full-time job keeping up with the many lawsuits, civil inquiries, and criminal probes against Donald Trump,

which, if you can believe it, surpass the number of times a human woman has agreed to marry him.

On the lawsuit front, as of March, the ex-president was
    facing more than two dozen,

which normal people who haven’t spent their entire lives suing or being sued
    thousands of times consider a lot.

the New York attorney general is currently looking into whether the Trump Organization manipulated the value of its assets for loans and tax breaks, and recently won a major victory in court.

there are the criminal investigations, which are probably at the top of Trump’s mind considering they could result in his going to prison.

there’s the one being led by the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office, which has already produced numerous charges against Trump’s business and longtime CFO,with more indictments expected.

he’s also under criminal investigation by the D.C. attorney general for inciting the attack on the Capitol,

Fulton County, Georgia, the D.A.’s office is looking at his attempt to overturn the 2020 election.

And according to legal experts, the latter situation may end very badly for him!

Brookings Ins ution analyzed publicly available evidence concerning Trump’s and his allies’ efforts to pressure Georgia officials to “change the lawful outcome of the election,”

concluding that the 45th president could be charged with multiple crimes.

“There’s no way I lost Georgia,”

“There’s no way.

We won by hundreds of thousands of votes.”

Trump both publicly pressured and personally contacted a number of Republican officials in the state,

including Attorney General
    Chris Carr and Governor Brian Kemp, to get their help in declaring him the victor.

criminal liability could extend to Trump allies as well, including Rudy Giuliani.

“criminal solicitation to commit election fraud;

intentional interference with performance of election duties;

conspiracy to commit election fraud;

criminal solicitation;

and state RICO violations,”

in addition to violations of more than a dozen other Georgia state statutes.

“Stated simply,

soliciting and then threatening senior state officials to alter the outcome of a presidential election

does not fall within any reasoned conception of the scope of presidential power.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021...gation-charges

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump responds to Melania aide’s tell-all book with vicious and misogynistic personal attack

he is striking out at one of those former staffers, Stephanie Grisham, who served both as a short-tenured White House press secretary and as Melania Trump’s chief of staff.

https://occupydemocrats.com/2021/09/28/trump-responds-to-melania-aides-tell-all-book-with-vicious-and-misogynistic-personal-attack

Obviously, those "Trump" tweets were not his words, ghost-written for the illiterate mofo

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump responds to Melania aide’s tell-all book with vicious and misogynistic personal attack

he is striking out at one of those former staffers, Stephanie Grisham, who served both as a short-tenured White House press secretary and as Melania Trump’s chief of staff.

https://occupydemocrats.com/2021/09/28/trump-responds-to-melania-aides-tell-all-book-with-vicious-and-misogynistic-personal-attack

Obviously, those "Trump" tweets were not his words, ghost-written for the illiterate mofo
    She is a skunk pussy, bouts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump is a loser and the 7plus million vote schlonging he got was well earned.

Glad we have a real President named Biden.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump is a loser and the 7plus million vote schlonging he got was well earned.

Glad we have a real President named Biden.
    ...we have a mother er named Biden, Effy...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Little trump is crying and trying to get back on tweeter!

Glad Biden is President, not trump.

Donald Trump's lawyers are begging a federal judge in Florida to force Twitter to restore his account.

Lawyers for former President Donald Trump are urging a federal judge in Florida to force Twitter to reinstate his account.

In a preliminary injunction against Twitter filed Friday in the US District Court for the Southern District of Florida, his lawyers argued in part that the social media platform has been suspending accounts arbitrarily.

The move to ban him from the platform infuriated the former president. A senior administration official told Politico that Trump went "ballistic." Shortly after Twitter removed his realDonaldTrump account, the president tweeted from the official @POTUS and TEAmTrump handles. But Twitter immediately deleted those posts as well.

Trump Got Derp Perma Ban

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Donald Trump's lawyers are begging a federal judge in Florida to force Twitter to restore his account.

Lawyers for former President Donald Trump are urging a federal judge in Florida to force Twitter to reinstate his account.

In a preliminary injunction against Twitter filed Friday in the US District Court for the Southern District of Florida, his lawyers argued in part that the social media platform has been suspending accounts arbitrarily.

The move to ban him from the platform infuriated the former president. A senior administration official told Politico that Trump went "ballistic." Shortly after Twitter removed his realDonaldTrump account, the president tweeted from the official @POTUS and TEAmTrump handles. But Twitter immediately deleted those posts as well.

Trump Got Derp Perma Ban
    Boiled down:::

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump Got Derp Perma Ban
    he is such a loser

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he is such a loser
    Imagine federal judge trying to force a private company to accept trump's after he refused to abide by their rules?

What is next? Calf-tats being allowed in a men's store?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy Giuliani 'is in an excruciating legal predicament — and could very well flip'

"Has any political figure in recent years fallen farther and harder than Rudy Giuliani?"

"Giuliani is being treated, by all appearances, as a dead man walking.

America's Mayor, as he was once known, has been abandoned by his most powerful friend.

He has lost his megaphone at Fox News and

is now going around with a begging bowl for money."

"Giuliani is facing a set of challenges unlike anything he's dealt with before,"

"The extremely serious criminal investigation that

could send him to jail,

the civil suits that could bankrupt him,

the disbarment proceedings that may well end any opportunity to practice law ever again

it's a tidal wave of problems with potentially devastating personal and professional consequences."

"The emotional and financial pressure of a single long-term federal white-collar investigation can take a crippling toll on any target of such an investigation,"

"Enduring multiple investigations, in addition to bar disciplinary actions and financial pressures,

creates an enormous incentive to alleviate that pressure in some way.

The only logical ways I know of are to plead guilty, cooperate, or both."

"If past is prologue, the search warrants conducted on the phones and electronic devices of Giuliani and his associates should soon begin bearing a cornucopia of fruit,"

"That type of electronic evidence typically reveals compelling evidence of the criminal scheme outlined in the search-warrant affidavit.

If and when that happens, the walls should close in pretty quickly on Mr. Giuliani and any identified criminal cohorts."

https://www.rawstory.com/rudy-giuliani-flip-trump/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprising No One, Giuliani Says He Got His Intel About Election Fraud Off of Facebook

The former Trump lawyer admitted under oath that he didn't fact-check his sources before sharing conspiracy theory with the press.

Rudy Giuliani gleaned his supposed “evidence” of voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election from unvetted posts on Facebook and other social media platforms.

admits under oath that some of

his claims about Coomer’s alleged role in “The Big Steal” came from social media posts, most likely on Facebook

though he wasn’t entirely sure because “those social media posts get all one to me.”

he never reached out to Coomer or Dominion to fact-check the information he saw online before sharing it in a Nov. 19 press conference

where he and other conservative figures, including another Trump lawyer at the center of several election-related defamation lawsuits, Sidney Powell,

pushed a slew of unfounded claims about widespread election fraud.

When lawyers asked Giuliani whether he had any other sources to back up his allegations against Coomer, he responded:

“Right now, I can’t recall anything else that I laid eyes on.”

After being named by Trump’s lawyers,

Coomer was targeted by conspiracy theorists calling for his head.

He went into hiding one week after the presidential election out of fear for his safety,

later filing multiple defamation lawsuits in Colorado state district court against

the Trump campaign,

Trump’s lawyers,

One America News Network,

Newsmax, and

other right-wing media networks and figures that spread these unfounded allegations.

https://gizmodo.com/surprising-no-one-giuliani-says-he-got-his-intel-about-1847788280

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he is such a loser
    Lol as you suck on Macron's micropenis!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine federal judge trying to force a private company to accept trump's after he refused to abide by their rules?

What is next? Calf-tats being allowed in a men's store?
    ^ made!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cannot make this up! Only thing that happened is that Biden is President, not trump.

Trump Demands Pulitzer Committee 'Rescind' Awards for Russian Collusion Reporting.

Former President Donald Trump on Sunday demanded the Pulitzer Prize committee "immediately rescind" awards granted to staff at The New York Times and The Washington Post in 2018 for their reporting on Russian collusion in the 2016 presidential election.

"[The awards were given] based on the false reporting of a non-existent link between the Kremlin and the Trump Campaign. The coverage was no more than a politically motivated farce," Trump said in a two-page letter sent to the interim administrator of the Pulitzer Prize, Bud Kliment.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russiagate was real. That's why Trash committed 10 impeachable crimes of obstruction to hide it.

The Congress also found the Russiagate was real.

Along with all his other crap, Trash is traitor, a Manchurian puppet owned by Pootin, even today.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Facebook Apologizes for January 6th: “We Put the Lives of Politicians We Own at Risk”

“On January 6th, we recklessly and foolishly endangered that very expensive investment.”

“We can—we must—do better,” Zuckerberg added.

“As a politician who was purchased by Facebook,

I can assure you that Mark is committed to protecting the lives of others in my asset class,” he said.

For his part, Zuckerberg said that

Facebook would avoid enabling insurrections going forward and

would instead focus on its core business of destroying users’ mental health.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/facebook-apologizes-for-january-6th-we-put-the-lives-of-politicians-we-own-at-risk

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP megadonor says he won't back Trump in 2024: 'Time for America to move on'

"Hedge fund manager Ken Griffin, a major donor to Republicans, ruled out supporting Donald Trump for another run for president,"

https://www.rawstory.com/rural-america

I bet KG will be followed by others.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

"Hedge fund manager Ken Griffin, a major donor to Republicans, ruled out supporting Donald Trump for another run for president,"

Most can't burn hot forever. I have no problem with it and enjoy the clarity of it all. I won't walk away, ever, and neither will President Trump.

But if there is a big enough crack in the dam, if a contingent of former Trump diehards band together in opposition with the aforementioned "Time for America to move on." sentiments spoke in broad daylight it would be like road es thrown at the path in front of (us) and we'd go onto the rims in a dismal fashion.

If/when it comes (it) will be unmistakable.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Who's he gonna back?

Ted Cruz?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Guy who never backed Trump says he won't back Trump

Cool story

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    guy who says he won't give money to trump will still give money to the RNC who trump has by the balls

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cool story
    Do you still support Trump?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cool story