Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Legal expert breaks down new bombs evidence of Trump crimes in Senate report

law professor Ryan Goodman explained how the findings so far portray

a violation of the Political Coercion Act, which
    prohibits the use of threats or intimidation to benefit a political candidate.

"This prescient analysis helps frame key criminal law issue at hand, the Political Coercion Act 18 USC 610,"

Well, the President has offered me the position of Acting Attorney General. I told him I would let him know my decision on Monday. I need to think about that a little bit more.'"

Rosen told Senate investigators that he felt Clark was trying to coerce him into sending the corrupt letter by threatening to take his job on Trump's order.

Trump made the same threat himself on Dec. 31 to Rosen and Donoghue by threatening to fire and replace them with Clark, and the report notes that White House chief of staff was present at the Oval Office meeting -- making him a key witness to one of the ex-president's most corrupt acts.

"Bombs in Dec. 27 call with Trump and Rosen-Donoghue ('just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me') was

Trump's threat to fire and replace them with Clark,"

"Was unclear if Meadows was on that call. Now clear Meadows was in similar New Year's Eve meeting."

Trump offered Clark to install him as acting attorney general and Clark accepted."

https://www.rawstory.com/senate-judi...mittee-reports

Will the DoJ and Congressional Dems do anything?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump pushed so-called 'murder-suicide pact' to 'shred Cons ution' in Oval Office meeting

During an Oval Office meeting on Jan. 3, Trump pushed to install a loyalist as acting attorney general who would conduct additional investigations into his false claims of widespread election fraud,

several top Department of Justice officials threatened to resign en masse if Trump went through with the plan.

White House counsel Pat A. Cipollone also threatened to resign and said his top deputy, Patrick F. Philbin, would step down, too.

Senate committee's report provides the "most complete account yet of Mr.

Trump's efforts to push the department to validate election fraud claims that had been disproved by the F.B.I. and state investigators,"

Justice Department officials scrambled to stave off a series of events during a period when

Trump was getting advice about blocking certification of the election from a lawyer he had first seen on television

and the president's actions were so unsettling that his top general and the House speaker discussed the nuclear chain of command,"

Trump would have "shredded the Cons ution to stay in power."

just how close we came to a cons utional crisis,"

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-riot-meeting
    Legal expert breaks down new bombs evidence of Trump crimes in Senate report

law professor Ryan Goodman explained how the findings so far portray

a violation of the Political Coercion Act, which
    prohibits the use of threats or intimidation to benefit a political candidate.

"This prescient analysis helps frame key criminal law issue at hand, the Political Coercion Act 18 USC 610,"

Well, the President has offered me the position of Acting Attorney General. I told him I would let him know my decision on Monday. I need to think about that a little bit more.'"

Rosen told Senate investigators that he felt Clark was trying to coerce him into sending the corrupt letter by threatening to take his job on Trump's order.

Trump made the same threat himself on Dec. 31 to Rosen and Donoghue by threatening to fire and replace them with Clark, and the report notes that White House chief of staff was present at the Oval Office meeting -- making him a key witness to one of the ex-president's most corrupt acts.

"Bombs in Dec. 27 call with Trump and Rosen-Donoghue ('just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me') was

Trump's threat to fire and replace them with Clark,"

"Was unclear if Meadows was on that call. Now clear Meadows was in similar New Year's Eve meeting."

Trump offered Clark to install him as acting attorney general and Clark accepted."

https://www.rawstory.com/senate-judi...mittee-reports

Will the DoJ and Congressional Dems do anything?
    - "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of them, even to the death, as he liked them on tweeter.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Some of them, even to the death, as he liked them on tweeter.
    Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Most prosecutors will not bring cases to trial that they do not believe they can win,

especially indictments against a high profile target.

And you don’t get higher profile than an ex-president.

If they lose they risk career suicide.

But if they win, they immediately gain power and prestige.

The fact that so many prosecutors appear to be preparing indictments against a former president is a strong indicator that

they believe they can convict."

https://martinedic.medium.com/courtwhat-if-trump-gets-indicted-553a709b7277

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Most prosecutors will not bring cases to trial that they do not believe they can win,

especially indictments against a high profile target.

And you don’t get higher profile than an ex-president.

If they lose they risk career suicide.

But if they win, they immediately gain power and prestige.

The fact that so many prosecutors appear to be preparing indictments against a former president is a strong indicator that

they believe they can convict."

https://martinedic.medium.com/courtwhat-if-trump-gets-indicted-553a709b7277
    - "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    financially compromised

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Hotel lost more than $70M during presidency, say do ents

The Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., lost tens of millions of dollars in the four years that Donald Trump was president,

even as he was claiming big profits on the operation, LYING!

The lavish hotel, which sits just blocks from the White House, has been a lightning rod of controversy

since Trump won the presidency in 2016,

not least because it played host to numerous foreign dignitaries, business leaders and other powerful figures with vested interests in U.S. foreign policy and domestic regulation.

https://click1.news.thehill.com/xgps....html?a=902943

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SURPRISE: IVANKA TRUMP WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR HER FATHER’S DISASTROUS COVID ADDRESS

for the Trump era, the more appropriate adage would be,

“behind every presidential up is a first daughter and son-in-law

who have no idea what they’re doing

but nevertheless think they should be advising the leader of the free world.”

Kushner played a key role in the government’s pandemic response,

which included reportedly
    telling Trump in March 2020 that the virus wasn’t a “health reality,”

Princess Purses was the one who demanded her father deliver an address to the nation on a moment’s notice, the one which resulted in

him telling millions of people, “The risk [of this virus] is very, very low.”

Ivanka kept chiming in, “But I think there should probably be an address to the nation tonight.”

I let that pass because in my mind there was

no way we could pull one off with no speech prepared,

no communications strategy,

no consensus on anything we had just started discussing, and

only a few hours’ notice.

We did a lot of random things in Trump World, but that just seemed too crazy even for us.

Ivanka was also doing her “my father” wants this and “my father” thinks that routine, making it impossible for staff members to argue a contrary view.

just hours left to write a speech, the duties for which, incredibly, fell to Jared Kushner.

Which might have explained why it was a total joke:

the speech that night contained a number of misstatements and sloppy wording

some caused by the president stumbling over a few phrases—

that sowed confusion about such things as which countries would be affected by the new travel restrictions and

if international trade would be banned.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/10/ivanka-trump-stephanie-grisham-covid-address

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    SURPRISE: IVANKA TRUMP WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR HER FATHER’S DISASTROUS COVID ADDRESS

for the Trump era, the more appropriate adage would be,

“behind every presidential up is a first daughter and son-in-law

who have no idea what they’re doing

but nevertheless think they should be advising the leader of the free world.”

Kushner played a key role in the government’s pandemic response,

which included reportedly
    telling Trump in March 2020 that the virus wasn’t a “health reality,”

Princess Purses was the one who demanded her father deliver an address to the nation on a moment’s notice, the one which resulted in

him telling millions of people, “The risk [of this virus] is very, very low.”

Ivanka kept chiming in, “But I think there should probably be an address to the nation tonight.”

I let that pass because in my mind there was

no way we could pull one off with no speech prepared,

no communications strategy,

no consensus on anything we had just started discussing, and

only a few hours’ notice.

We did a lot of random things in Trump World, but that just seemed too crazy even for us.

Ivanka was also doing her “my father” wants this and “my father” thinks that routine, making it impossible for staff members to argue a contrary view.

just hours left to write a speech, the duties for which, incredibly, fell to Jared Kushner.

Which might have explained why it was a total joke:

the speech that night contained a number of misstatements and sloppy wording

some caused by the president stumbling over a few phrases—

that sowed confusion about such things as which countries would be affected by the new travel restrictions and

if international trade would be banned.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/10/ivanka-trump-stephanie-grisham-covid-address
    Boiled down:::

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lawyers are prepping an attempt to force the Scottish government

to start a 'McMafia' investigation into Trump's golf course

• A looming court battle may see Scotland investigate one of Donald Trump's golf courses.
    • The advocacy group Avaaz says Trump's $60 million all-cash purchase of the course must be explained.
    • Scottish officials have shied away from investigating. This case could force them.

https://www.businessinsider.com/lawy...course-2021-10

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giuliani Worked on Baseless Election Fraud Lawsuits For Free:

Trump ‘Ordered Me to Do It’

https://www.mediaite.com/donald-trump/giuliani-worked-on-baseless-election-fraud-lawsuits-for-free-trump-ordered-me-to-do-it/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bombs report on Trump’s DC hotel finds

he exaggerated income,

accepted foreign payments and

concealed debt

Trump reported that his downtown Washington hotel brought in $150 million in income while he served in the White House,

but the hotel actually incurred more than $70 million in losses,

"By filing these misleading public disclosures, President Trump grossly exaggerated the financial health of the Trump Hotel,"

"By filing these misleading public disclosures, President Trump grossly exaggerated the financial health of the Trump Hotel,"

"Records show Trump specifically didn't show outstanding balances for properties he owned in other major cities like New York, Chicago and Las Vegas, the panel said,"

the Trump International Hotel in D.C. received about $3.7 million in payments from foreign governments, which it said raises 'concerns about possible violations of the Cons ution's Foreign Emoluments Clause.'"

Trump "received preferential treatment from Deutsche Bank when the bank allowed Trump

to defer payments for six years on the principal of the property's $170 million loan."

the findings "raise new and troubling questions about former President Trump's lease with GSA and

the agency's ability to manage the former President's conflicts of interest

during his term in office when he was effectively on both sides of the contract, as landlord and tenant."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-financial-fraud/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giuliani Worked on Baseless Election Fraud Lawsuits For Free:

Trump ‘Ordered Me to Do It’

https://www.mediaite.com/donald-trump/giuliani-worked-on-baseless-election-fraud-lawsuits-for-free-trump-ordered-me-to-do-it/
    Trump loves the poorly educated.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Trump claim of 'voter fraud' in Pennsylvania blew up in his face in spectacular fashion

Among their claims was that over 4,000 people voted twice in Pennsylvania.

"In reality, only three actual efforts to vote twice have been identified to date in the state of Pennsylvania, and

all three were attempts to vote twice for Trump,"

a printing error that caused more than 4,000 voters to mistakenly receive two absentee ballots apiece.

'all the duplicate ballots are coded for the same voter,

so if a voter tried to submit more than one, the system would literally prevent the second ballot from being counted.'"

All of the people who committed voter fraud using this method were Trump voters.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-voter-fraud-pennsylvania

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most Senate Republicans don't want to see Trump run again
    Senate Republicans, with a few exceptions, are hoping that former President Trump does not announce his intention to run again for president.

These GOP senators definitely don’t want to see Trump announce a bid before the 2022 midterm elections, fearing that could sink their hopes of winning back the Senate.

More broadly, they’re generally reluctant to see him on the ballot in 2024 at all

because of his track record with independent and swing voters.

-- The Hill email

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash threatening, bullying Phelan

Trump warns of consequences if Texas House speaker doesn’t move quickly on 2020 election audit bill

The former president accused Speaker Dade Phelan of impeding a Senate-passed measure that would let party leaders trigger audits of the November election in their counties.

“If this doesn’t pass soon, we look forward to seeing him in the Texas primary. It will get done one way or the other!”

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2021/10/09/trump-warns-of-consequences-if-texas-house-speaker-doesnt-move-quickly-on-2020-election-audit-bill

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Trump warns of consequences if Texas House speaker doesn’t move quickly on 2020 election audit bill

The former president accused Speaker Dade Phelan of impeding a Senate-passed measure that would let party leaders trigger audits of the November election in their counties.

“If this doesn’t pass soon, we look forward to seeing him in the Texas primary. It will get done one way or the other!”

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2021/10/09/trump-warns-of-consequences-if-texas-house-speaker-doesnt-move-quickly-on-2020-election-audit-bill
    Good. Even excellent. Get it done YOUR way as long as you can.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Most Senate Republicans don't want to see Trump run again
    Senate Republicans, with a few exceptions, are hoping that former President Trump does not announce his intention to run again for president.

These GOP senators definitely don’t want to see Trump announce a bid before the 2022 midterm elections, fearing that could sink their hopes of winning back the Senate.

More broadly, they’re generally reluctant to see him on the ballot in 2024 at all

because of his track record with independent and swing voters.

-- The Hill email
    They didn't want to see him run-OR-win the first time. Wanted no part of him. No part of (different). Everything was precisely where (they) wanted it and here comes this New York asshole throwing all 52 cards wildly into the air. Then 45 went after the apple carts and upset every ing one of 'em.

No problem though. As soon as they got rid of him, all 52 of the cards were collated and put into a pristine stack.
    All apple carts, every ing one of 'em was put back in apple pie order. All apples present and accounted for. Nary a one is missing.

All of that was accomplished before that mother er Biden started squattin' in there 1.20.21.

You know how the Jews swear they'll never be another Holocaust, bouts? The Jews swear up & down..."Never again." Never again will the Jews hop into lye laced pits like sheep.

Same with the RINOs and the Dems on another interloper...They swear up & down..."Never again." Never again will they let any mother er, off the street snooker their asses. It's by invite and special arrangement ONLY.

ADDENDUM...I'll take off the capitalized PERIOD...

& just to make certain EVERYBODY knows the rules they'll haunt President Trump, this smart ass interloper off the New York street not to his death, but to their death, each and every one of 'em. That-a-way, nobody else offin' an American street, anywhere will NOT even entertain a notion to try and make President. Haunt and run hard into and thru the ter. It is a closed circuit. Savvy!?! Now, I'll do my hard periodPERIOD
    Last edited by Thread; 10-10-2021 at 09:41 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Threatening Texas.

Good thing Biden is president, not trump.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump reveals why he keeps spreading his ‘Big Lie’ at Iowa rally

Trump spoke of Republicans telling him that

he should look to the future instead of repeat his conspiracy theories about the election.

"I have been doing this stuff (LYING! ) a long time.I am telling you,

Trump said "the single biggest issue,

the issue that gets the most pull, the most respect, the biggest cheers is talking about

the election fraud of the 2020 presidential election."

Trump went on to explain the size of his rallies proves he could not have lost.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-rally-big-lie

the "size of his rallies" ?

20K in IA / 160M registered voters =
    0.0125%

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin used women to distract and manipulate Trump: former national security advisor

"He saw Putin as the kind of epitome of the badass populist, frankly, you know, the kind of person that he wanted to be:

super-rich,
    super powerful,
    no checks and balances, and
    essentially being able to stay in power forever,"

Putin selected one specific woman as their interpreter and made a point of introducing her to the former U.S. president.

"Putin made a big point, a big show of introducing Trump to the interpreter," Hill told Jong-Fast.

"Here's a really pretty woman. She's also a brilliant interpreter,

but it was clearly meant to get Trump to look at her and not to be paying attention to what Putin was saying,"

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trum...tin-2655265227

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Threatening Texas.

Good thing Biden is president, not trump.
    No...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Thread Information