notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    'Red flags were everywhere':

Bombs report shows the Trump administration ignored warnings of 1/6 violence

A new report from the Washington Post published on Sunday detailed a deep dive into the extensive warnings the federal government received of potential violence and efforts to interfere with Congress's counting of the Electoral College votes on Jan. 6.

Despite this ample foreshadowing,

the administration and law enforcement agencies were still unable or unwilling to prepare adequate defenses

to keep the mob from storming the Capitol that day.

https://www.alternet.org/2021/10/jan-6-warnings/

Because there is no bottom to Trump/Repug fascism,

I'm convinced that Trump and his mafiya told USCP, FBI, DoD/National Guard, DC police NOT to prepare, and to stand down. The DoD refused to answer calls for National Guard, then deployed them only for vehicle control.

Echos of "red light flashing all 2001 summer" and Repugs did nothing.

Were they hoping for an attack as pretext to invade Iraq for oil?
    - "Go down there and peacefully protest."

- President Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - "Go down there and peacefully protest."

- President Trump
    FBI had other plans that day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Georgia's Raffensperger was unaware lawyers were recording Trump's phone call demanding he find more votes

he had no idea his infamous phone call with former president Donald Trump was being

recorded by attorneys working for the state.

the only reason the audio of the phone call was released was that Trump had lied about it.

Then he made an admission that startled host Todd.

"At the time of our conversation I didn't know we were being recorded until the next morning that tweet comes out there," Raffensperger confessed.

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trum...-raffensperger

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Georgia's Raffensperger was unaware lawyers were recording Trump's phone call demanding he find more votes

he had no idea his infamous phone call with former president Donald Trump was being

recorded by attorneys working for the state.

the only reason the audio of the phone call was released was that Trump had lied about it.

Then he made an admission that startled host Todd.

"At the time of our conversation I didn't know we were being recorded until the next morning that tweet comes out there," Raffensperger confessed.

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trum...-raffensperger
    - "Just this once. I'll never do it again."

- NBA's Silver, after setting that wire inside Sterling's home.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Boiled down:::

They was selling your .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andy Borowitz

Eric Trump In Tears After Dad Eats All His Candy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More trouble for Trump Org over accusations of insurance fraud

a former employee of one of Donald Trump's golf courses claims the Trump Organization has been bilking their insurance company with inflated damage claims.

the accusations stem from a flooding incident at the former president's Briarcliff golf course in 2011 where the Trump Org received $1.3 million to repair the damage that they spent a minimal amount to fix.

the organization used a wildly inflated claim to score an insurance payout of nearly $1.3 million, pulling in far more than what it spent to repair the course," adding,

"The previously unreported insurance claim at Trump National Golf Club in the Village of Briarcliff Manor far outstripped the cost to repair the damages, which were about $130,000 to $150,000,

"The work was never completed. They basically band-aided it."

the Trump Org had actually filed a larger claim but the insurer refused payment when they couldn't provide receipts.

the new accusations of fraud grew out of a lawsuit filed by the Village of Briarcliff Manor against the Trump Org,

putting blame on them for the flood due to modifications at the club --

with the water damage also affecting neighbors.

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-business-scam

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump campaign blasted out curious payments the day after Jan. 6 riot -- to people not previously on the payroll

Republicans are still throwing money at firms involved with planning "Stop the Steal" rallies ahead of the Jan. 6 insurrection.

Trump groups paid more than $4.3 million to individuals and companies involved with organizing the Jan. 6 rally, including about $2.8 million to Event Strategies.

The former president's campaign also paid out travel reimbursements to nearly 60 people, including many who had not previously appeared on the payroll, the day after the Capitol riot

https://www.rawstory.com/event-strategies-inc

Trash and Repugs spent the money to finance their coup d'etat

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI payments to Trump’s Doral resort show ‘day-to-day graft’ of administration

The FBI paid $2,600 for six stays at former President Donald Trump's Doral golf resort in 2018 and 2019

"For all six stays, the FBI paid Trump National Doral the maximum the government allowed, according to the General Services Administration's per diem rate lookup,"

the do ents do not explain why the FBI chose Doral, which is situated near several government offices in the Miami area.

"It's disappointing that the pressure to funnel taxpayer money to President Trump's businesses extended even to the rank and file of the FBI,"

day-to-day graft that pervaded the Trump administration from the beginning."

government spending at Trump's properties during his time in office totaled $2.5 million.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-doral-fbi

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Claims He Is Now Governor of Virginia

Offering a unique interpretation of Tuesday’s election results,

Donald J. Trump announced that he is now the Governor of Virginia.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-claims-he-is-now-governor-of-virginia

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adam Schiff Confirms That Trump’s Staff Are Flipping On Him

Trump’s own White House staff and administration officials are flipping on him to the 1/6 Committee without being subpoenaed.

https://www.politicususa.com/2021/11/04/adam-schiff-confirms-that-trumps-staff-are-flipping-on-him.html

To deny Trash as their candidate, Repugs have probably told Trash's staff to destroy him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Adam Schiff Confirms That Trump’s Staff Are Flipping On Him

Trump’s own White House staff and administration officials are flipping on him to the 1/6 Committee without being subpoenaed.

https://www.politicususa.com/2021/11/04/adam-schiff-confirms-that-trumps-staff-are-flipping-on-him.html

To deny Trash as their candidate, Repugs have probably told Trash's staff to destroy him.

- "Go down there and peacefully protest. If a gaggle of 'em commit sideways, say-lar-vee."

- President Trump

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TRUMP’S ODDS OF ESCAPING CRIMINAL CHARGES IN GEORGIA DO NOT LOOK GOOD

Georgia secretary of state Brad Raffensperger confirms the

ex-president threatened him over the 2020 election results

while demanding he magically come up with enough votes to beat Biden.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/11/donald-trump-brad-raffensperger-georgia-phone-call

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Special Grand Jury To Be Impaneled To Investigate Trump For Racketeering

A special grand jury, which by Georgia statute would include 16 to 23 members,

could focus solely on the potential case against Mr. Trump and his allies.

Ms. Willis is likely to soon take the step,

according to a person with direct knowledge of the deliberations, speaking on the condition of anonymity because the decision is not final.

Though such a jury could issue subpoenas,

Ms. Willis would need to return to a regular grand jury to seek criminal indictments.

https://www.politicususa.com/2021/11...rand-jury.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Joe Biden's approval rating fell to a new low of 38 percent in a USA Today/Suffolk University poll released on Sunday, with 59 percent disapproving of the job he is doing as chief executive.

The survey, which comes one year before the midterm elections, was completed just before Democrats passed a bipartisan infrastructure bill and advanced a social spending package, as well as before the release of an encouraging economic report that pointed to stronger-than-expected job growth.

Results of the poll include:

Vice President Kamala Harris' approval rating is even worse at 28 percent, with 51 percent disapproving of the job she is doing; 21 percent are undecided.
    Among those surveyed, 46 percent say Biden has done a poorer job as president than they expected, including 16 percent of those who voted for him. Biden has particularly disappointed independents, with 44 percent saying he has done worse, not better, than they expected.
    Sixty-four percent say they don't want Biden to run for a second term in 2024, including 28 percent of Democrats. Opposition to former President Donald Trump running for another term in the next presidential election is nearly as high, at 58 percent, including 24 percent of Republicans.
    If the midterms were today, 46 percent said they would vote for their Republican congressional candidate, while only 38 percent said they would chose the Democratic one.
    If the presidential election were today between Biden and Trump, 44 percent say they would vote for Trump, 40 percent for Biden, and 11 percent for an unnamed third-party candidate.
    Among those polled, 66 percent say the United States is on the wrong track, while 20 percent say that the nation is headed in the right direction.
    The infrastructure bill, which passed on Friday, is backed by 61 percent of those surveyed, including a third of Republicans, and opposed by 32 percent.
    The Biden administration’s "Build Back Better" social spending package has the support of 47 percent, while 44 percent oppose it.
    The poll surveyed 1,000 registered voters by landline and cell phone between November 3-5, with the margin of error at plus or minus 3.1 percentage points.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Polls good or bad now? I lost track

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    President Joe Biden's approval rating fell to a new low of 38 percent in a USA Today/Suffolk University poll released on Sunday, with 59 percent disapproving of the job he is doing as chief executive.

The survey, which comes one year before the midterm elections, was completed just before Democrats passed a bipartisan infrastructure bill and advanced a social spending package, as well as before the release of an encouraging economic report that pointed to stronger-than-expected job growth.

Results of the poll include:

Vice President Kamala Harris' approval rating is even worse at 28 percent, with 51 percent disapproving of the job she is doing; 21 percent are undecided.
    Among those surveyed, 46 percent say Biden has done a poorer job as president than they expected, including 16 percent of those who voted for him. Biden has particularly disappointed independents, with 44 percent saying he has done worse, not better, than they expected.
    Sixty-four percent say they don't want Biden to run for a second term in 2024, including 28 percent of Democrats. Opposition to former President Donald Trump running for another term in the next presidential election is nearly as high, at 58 percent, including 24 percent of Republicans.
    If the midterms were today, 46 percent said they would vote for their Republican congressional candidate, while only 38 percent said they would chose the Democratic one.
    If the presidential election were today between Biden and Trump, 44 percent say they would vote for Trump, 40 percent for Biden, and 11 percent for an unnamed third-party candidate.
    Among those polled, 66 percent say the United States is on the wrong track, while 20 percent say that the nation is headed in the right direction.
    The infrastructure bill, which passed on Friday, is backed by 61 percent of those surveyed, including a third of Republicans, and opposed by 32 percent.
    The Biden administration’s "Build Back Better" social spending package has the support of 47 percent, while 44 percent oppose it.
    The poll surveyed 1,000 registered voters by landline and cell phone between November 3-5, with the margin of error at plus or minus 3.1 percentage points.
    Liberal outlet.

So the real favorability rating for Brandon is probably 28%

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liberal outlet.

So the real favorability rating for Brandon is probably 28%
    Polls good but still bad now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘I’m done’: Trump threatened to destroy GOP in temper tantrum over election loss -- and start his own party

Donald Trump angrily threatened to leave the Republican Party and start his own political party on his last day as president.

told Republican National Committee chairwoman Ronna McDaniel he would start his own party but backed down when GOP leaders threatened actions that would have cost him millions of dollars,

Trump told McDaniel he didn't care whether he destroyed the Republican Party.

"I'm done," Trump told McDaniel. "I'm starting my own party."

"You cannot do that," McDaniel told Trump. "If you do, we will lose forever."

Trump told McDaniel he didn't care whether he destroyed the Republican Party.

I'm done," Trump told McDaniel. "I'm starting my own party."

"You cannot do that," McDaniel told Trump. "If you do, we will lose forever."

"Exactly. You lose forever without me," Trump responded. "I don't care."

viewed the destruction of the GOP as payback to party leaders who betrayed him

but top Republicans made clear they would stop paying his legal bills from post-election challenges and

render his email list worthless.

"It's a list Trump had used to generate money by renting it to candidates at a steep cost," Karl writes.

"The list generated so much money that party officials estimated that it was worth about $100 million."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-leaving-republican-party

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Subpoenaed Trump insiders may be forced to flip

New York Times' Maggie Haberman disagreed with CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin by asserting that

some may be forced, or be willing to testify, because they will have no choice.

Haberman countered saying the legal bills are piling up for all of the officials being scrutinized and that could end up being a problem for Trump if they run out of money.

Bannon criminal referral that was sent to the Justice Department -- which has gone nowhere in almost three weeks -- Toobin said the committee is struggling at the moment without the DOJ working faster.

even if they decide to -- the Justice Department finally gets its act together and prosecutes people -- the options for delay can go for months and months."

"There are some people who are actually doing some form of dealing with the committee,"

It depends, in some cases, how many legal fees they want to incur on their own.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-house-committee

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all azimuths corruption

At least 13 Trump officials illegally campaigned while in office, federal investigation finds

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...69b_story.html

Thread Information