Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s attorney turns NY court hearing into clown show:

'Are you gonna go after Hillary Clinton?’

But Trump’s attorney, Alina Habba, had other ideas in mind, as Business Insider reports.

“I want to know,” Habba, in court, asked the NY Attorney General, “are you gonna go after Hillary Clinton for what she’s doing to my client?”

Hillary Clinton
    is doing nothing to her client, except perhaps making him and the right-wing media silo look bad.

“That she spied at Trump Tower in your state?” Habba continued, which is false. “Are you gonna look into her business dealings?”

Judge Engoron was not impressed.

“The Clintons are not before me,” the judge replied.

https://www.alternet.org/2022/02/tru...on-2656714323/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Billionaire Peter Thiel - one of Facebook's earliest investors - plans to leave Meta's board of directors, the company announced Monday, and plans to focus on influencing November's midterm elections in favor of Trump-aligned candidates.
    big tech always helps the right tbh

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump’s attorney turns NY court hearing into clown show:

'Are you gonna go after Hillary Clinton?’

But Trump’s attorney, Alina Habba, had other ideas in mind, as Business Insider reports.

“I want to know,” Habba, in court, asked the NY Attorney General, “are you gonna go after Hillary Clinton for what she’s doing to my client?”

Hillary Clinton
    is doing nothing to her client, except perhaps making him and the right-wing media silo look bad.

“That she spied at Trump Tower in your state?” Habba continued, which is false. “Are you gonna look into her business dealings?”

Judge Engoron was not impressed.

“The Clintons are not before me,” the judge replied.

https://www.alternet.org/2022/02/tru...on-2656714323/

Oh, yeah, we're not letting anything go. This is a blooded feud. We'll all see it to-the-end.

Let us proceed...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s company could be dissolved if New York AG seeks ’nuclear option’

it's a civil investigation for fraud.

"So the consequences there could be money damages —

for example, if there are back taxes that are owed, if there were victims here, lenders who would not otherwise have made these loans who lost money in the deal — they'd have to pay damages," she said.

"But the nuclear option here is that Attorney General

James actually has the power to dissolve corporations that are involved in widespread fraud.

It's what happened with the Trump Foundation,

so it could even happen here with the Trump Organization," McQuade added.

"The other thing that could happen is this information could be used in the criminal case.

We see the Manhattan DA investigating some of the very same acts under a criminal lens

... which could also bring with it in addition to monetary penalties, potential prison time."

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-2656714783

Trash and mafiya will take the 5th, proving their guilt
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 02-17-2022 at 06:34 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, yeah, we're not letting anything go. This is a blooded feud. We'll all see it to-the-end.

Let us proceed...
    Trump indicted,
    not Hillary.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump will likely take the Fifth in NY AG's case —

and that could come back to bite him

the Trumps are likely to appeal.

The Trumps were given three weeks to appear and answer questions,

so the Supreme Court would have to move quickly to decide whether to accept the case or uphold the New York Supreme Court decision.

Trump will likely plead the Fifth. It presents a political problem for Trump, who has attacked those who've done so in the past.

“The mob takes the Fifth,” Trump once declared.

Trump is between a rock and a hard place.

Because this is a civil case, Trump pleading the Fifth means that it can be used in the Manhattan DA case.

The jury in that case would be able to hear the context in which Trump pleaded the Fifth as part of the accusations against him.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-fifth-amendment-problem

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'He's just a bad guy':

Judge destroys lawyer claiming Trump is part of 'protected class'

Attorney Alina Habba was scolded by a judge on Thursday after

she claimed that her client, former President Donald Trump, is part of a "protected class" because of his Republican ideology. W T F
    "He has First Amendment rights.

He's allowed to be a Republican." who is disallowing Trash?

If he was not sitting as a Republican and was not a former president who might run again, this would not be happening. So she is discriminating against him for that."

The judge's clerk stopped Habba to point out that the term "protected class" is usually reserved for race, religion and sex discrimination.

He's not being discriminated against based on race, is he?

Or religion, is he?

He's not a protected class.

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-protected-class

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump indicted,
    not Hillary.
    Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reporter Who Got Trump Tax Return Predicts Racketeering Charges Against Trump, His Children, Others

predicted racketeering charges against

the former president,

his three oldest children and

the Trump Organization and

its chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg.

Mazars is helping Manhattan prosecutors compile “a New York State racketeering case

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/reporter...ildren-others/

Mazars is an old firm apparently trying to save itself from going down with Trash, as Arthur Anderson did with Enron/Kenny Boy

Sure thing bud

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judge's ruling on Trump kids testifying might be irrelevant: The damage 'is already done'

"The local judge overseeing this case could force the ex-president to subject himself to investigators’ questions,

but it doesn’t mean Trump will even try to answer them," he noted.

"Regardless of whether the judge forces the former president to be deposed or not, the political damage is already done.

The revelation that Trump’s long-time trusted accountants decided to ditch him—citing the AG’s investigation—has

spooked Trump’s own inner circle.

And the company is now on financially shaky ground,

as banks could immediately call back their loans and force him to seek money elsewhere."

we may not necessarily know what foreign or domestic interests swoop in to help him financially."

https://www.rawstory.com/judges-ruling-on-trump-kids-testifying-is-irrelevant-the-political-damage-is-already-done/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Judge's ruling on Trump kids testifying might be irrelevant: The damage 'is already done'

"The local judge overseeing this case could force the ex-president to subject himself to investigators’ questions,

but it doesn’t mean Trump will even try to answer them," he noted.

"Regardless of whether the judge forces the former president to be deposed or not, the political damage is already done.

The revelation that Trump’s long-time trusted accountants decided to ditch him—citing the AG’s investigation—has

spooked Trump’s own inner circle.

And the company is now on financially shaky ground,

as banks could immediately call back their loans and force him to seek money elsewhere."

we may not necessarily know what foreign or domestic interests swoop in to help him financially."

https://www.rawstory.com/judges-ruling-on-trump-kids-testifying-is-irrelevant-the-political-damage-is-already-done/

All because he walked in off the street and accomplished this...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Impetuous, ignorant, self-absorbed, myopic Trash did not foresee, that if he won, he and his family and companies would be minutely combed through.

stupid, homicidal mother er

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Impetuous, ignorant, self-absorbed, myopic Trash did not foresee, that if he won, he and his family and companies would be minutely combed through.

All because he walked in off the street and made President.

"We'll show his in' ass, get in our way will he? And while were at it, it'll be a clear message to any other mother er that gets a mind to make President. They'll regret it the rest of their days."

But, by God and sonny Jesus he is one of just 44 others that have done it across 4 centuries and he'll be President forever, just like the 44 before him.

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He was so stupid he made millions where you lucky to make thousands

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was so stupid he made millions where you lucky to make thousands
    It's pretty easy when you start with almost half a billion dollars from daddeh

https://apnews.com/article/north-ame...605ab90acc3a67

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not for boutons

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Then made President of the United States of America.

ha, ha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Long story short, in same day, trump’s lawyer argued before judge that trump knows nothing about trump org. financial practices and later that day trump boasted he knows everything about his company’s financial practices!

What an idiot!

Trump Shoots Himself In Foot With Screed Over Accountants Who Ditched Him.

Former President Donald Trump was so angry after his company’s longtime accounting firm severed ties that he apparently placed himself in more legal jeopardy with a reckless responding screed.

A letter from accounting firm Mazars USA that said it was dropping the Trump Organization was included in a court do ent filed last week. It declared that 10 years of financial statements it had created with records provided by the Trump Organization should no longer be considered reliable.

Trump blamed an ongoing investigation into him and his business by New York Attorney General Le ia James, whom he claimed “threatened” and “harassed” Mazars into the action. James is investigating whether Trump inflated asset values to obtain bank loans and entice investors, and reduced values to lower tax bills.

Trump boasted Tuesday in his lengthy statement on Mazars about his knowledge of the Trump Organization’s financial statements — and about padding the value of some of his business properties in 2014 with an arbitrary 30% Trump brand premium.

But that was just a day after his attorneys argued in court do ents that Trump “denies knowledge” — and doesn’t even know enough “to form a belief” concerning just about every financial practice at his own company that may be scrutinized in James’ probe.

James quickly fired off a letter to the judge presiding over her investigation about Trump’s statement, noting that it flatly contradicted claims by his own attorneys.

“It is not unusual for parties to a legal proceeding to disagree about the facts,” James wrote to Manhattan Supreme Court Judge Arthur Engoron. “But it is truly rare for a party to publicly disagree with statements submitted by his own attorneys in a signed pleading — let alone one day after the pleading was filed. That is what Mr. Trump has done here.”

Clearly, Trump knows “exactly what OAG is investigating,” she wrote, referencing the Office of the Attorney General.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-shoots-...134950541.html

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    very good brain

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Long story short, in same day, trump’s lawyer argued before judge that trump knows nothing about trump org. financial practices and later that day trump boasted he knows everything about his company’s financial practices!

What an idiot!

Trump Shoots Himself In Foot With Screed Over Accountants Who Ditched Him.

Former President Donald Trump was so angry after his company’s longtime accounting firm severed ties that he apparently placed himself in more legal jeopardy with a reckless responding screed.

A letter from accounting firm Mazars USA that said it was dropping the Trump Organization was included in a court do ent filed last week. It declared that 10 years of financial statements it had created with records provided by the Trump Organization should no longer be considered reliable.

Trump blamed an ongoing investigation into him and his business by New York Attorney General Le ia James, whom he claimed “threatened” and “harassed” Mazars into the action. James is investigating whether Trump inflated asset values to obtain bank loans and entice investors, and reduced values to lower tax bills.

Trump boasted Tuesday in his lengthy statement on Mazars about his knowledge of the Trump Organization’s financial statements — and about padding the value of some of his business properties in 2014 with an arbitrary 30% Trump brand premium.

But that was just a day after his attorneys argued in court do ents that Trump “denies knowledge” — and doesn’t even know enough “to form a belief” concerning just about every financial practice at his own company that may be scrutinized in James’ probe.

James quickly fired off a letter to the judge presiding over her investigation about Trump’s statement, noting that it flatly contradicted claims by his own attorneys.

“It is not unusual for parties to a legal proceeding to disagree about the facts,” James wrote to Manhattan Supreme Court Judge Arthur Engoron. “But it is truly rare for a party to publicly disagree with statements submitted by his own attorneys in a signed pleading — let alone one day after the pleading was filed. That is what Mr. Trump has done here.”

Clearly, Trump knows “exactly what OAG is investigating,” she wrote, referencing the Office of the Attorney General.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-shoots-...134950541.html
    Boiled down:::

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

"We'll teach this er all about it. And while we're learning him, any other sucker wise guy will think twice about walking in off the street and making President. We can't do anything about Hillary, but we can preclude it ever happening again. Now, get him, and get him hard."

And you'll do it, but he'll "go into the dust that is always the end" as 1 of only 45 to have made President across 4 centuries, and he'll be President forever just like the 44 before him. And you ain't changin' that fact, dad. Uh, uh.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

"We'll teach this er all about it. And while we're learning him, any other sucker wise guy will think twice about walking in off the street and making President. We can't do anything about Hillary, but we can preclude it ever happening again. Now, get him, and get him hard."

And you'll do it, but he'll "go into the dust that is always the end" as 1 of only 45 to have made President across 4 centuries, and he'll be President forever just like the 44 before him. And you ain't changin' that fact, dad. Uh, uh.

Let us proceed...
    Yadayadayada, trump welched on his signed testimony on his case and has screwed himself, bigly.

Oh, and yadayadayada, take your meds.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stealing top secret and classified do ents and taking them out of the White House and protected areas 5 years plus a fine, if Garland had any balls

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like any of us would make Amazon out of $250k - I hate this but X got this from Y.

Thread Information