My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his video evidence doesnt include the shot?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (It) was never "anything."
    (It) will always be [everything.]

(Your MSM) let their guard down there during the campaign, trying to play it slightly fair because your side thought you had it bagged, no problem at all. You'll be looking for payback forever. Nothing will lessen Trump's victory, nor Trump making that Presidency, cept "your" demise, Blake. It's human.

He got ya's, and the worst part for ya's?...you know he know he got ya's. That's the living part, the part that will never die. He got ya, and by proxy, by sworn, unconditional allegiance I got ya's.
    This is just rambling mess. Do you really think it somehow stings every time you put that? It really doesn't. It's just pathetic.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is just rambling mess. Do you really think it somehow stings every time you put that? It really doesn't. It's just pathetic.
    Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let us proceed...
    Ramble on

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You couldn't stop me with silver bullets and a wooden stake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7 hours of Trump's phone logs on January 6th, 2021 are missing, cir stantial evidence that he knew what he was doing was illegalBurner phones? Violation of presidential records act

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by Ef-man; 03-29-2022 at 06:02 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You couldn't stop me with silver bullets and a wooden stake.
    Neat

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why the obsession, though?

Bad cheeto man no longer POTUS.

Biden's presidency has been a total dumpster fire and he polls even worse than Trump. So I guess I understand why you folks can't drop it already.

7 hours of Trump's phone logs on January 6th, 2021 are missing, cir stantial evidence that he knew what he was doing was illegalBurner phones? Violation of presidential records act

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because he's obviously hiding something.

Why can't he just say to whom he was talking on the phone all those hours?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Biden's presidency has been a total dumpster fire and he polls even worse than Trump. So I guess I understand why you folks can't drop it already.
    Crimes ok now if out of office

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is "The Official Trump is Doing Awesome" thread, in case you missed that. So you might want to think about that before posting anything else.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This is "The Official Trump is Doing Awesome" thread, in case you missed that. So you might want to think about that before posting anything else.
    Yeah, no sh1t

Talking in general. MSM is playing this stuff on a loop. Can't even give it a break during a bloody war.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Because he's obviously hiding something.

Why can't he just say to whom he was talking on the phone all those hours?
    What incentive is there for him to do so? Over a year removed from office.

We have the pandemic going on. We are possibly on the brink of WWIII. Record high gas prices and inflation to tackle. I would think that the Democrats would be worried about those things.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What incentive is there for him to do so? Over a year removed from office.

We have the pandemic going on. We are possibly on the brink of WWIII. Record high gas prices and inflation to tackle. I would think that the Democrats would be worried about those things.
    ... no, _. They'll be after President Trump not till the day he passes, but till the day each of them passes.

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

...is forever.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

& thank Christ for that.

I'd a done done the Dutch if it were the opposite way. That's why I'm depending on President Putin to stay in there, keep a swingin', keep a trollin' MFB, keep makin' him walk the floors and pitch the fits he's pitchin'. You know loiter that coronary, tempt that double C, maybe end up drollin' on the end of a good stroke. Then, THEN, then I could enter my house justified.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What incentive is there for him to do so?
    It's the law.

ignrant bmer

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's the law.

ignrant bmer
    Law good now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump calls on Putin to release dirt on Hunter Biden
    It’s the latest example of the former president soliciting foreign governments to intervene to damage his domestic political rivals.

Former President Donald Trump in a new interview called on Russian President Vladimir Putin to release information regarding alleged dealings between Eastern European oligarchs and Hunter Biden, President Joe Biden’s son.

Trump’s remarks, in an interview with discredited far-right journalist John Solomon, were published Tuesday by the “Just the News” television show on the Real America’s Voice network.

In making his claims about Hunter Biden, Trump cited the findings of a controversial, highly politicized investigation by Senate Republicans into the Bidens, which was published just weeks before the 2020 election and produced little new evidence of wrongdoing.

Trump has repeatedly promoted dubious claims of foreign business dealings by Hunter Biden, specifically alleging that he received millions of dollars from the wife of Moscow’s late mayor, Yury Luzhkov.

“She gave him $3.5 million so now I would think Putin would know the answer to that. I think he should release it,” Trump said in the interview, conducted at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida. “I think we should know that answer.”

Trump failed to mention that he himself sought to do business with Luzhkov’s government in the late 1990s, according to POLITICO. Trump also was pursuing high-profile real estate deals in Russia as recently as 2016, including a proposed Trump Tower Moscow.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...biden-00021223

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    orange is a ing disgrace. ing puting licker.
    Here's a ing disgrace, T...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump President.

Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump calls on Putin to release dirt on Hunter Biden
    It’s the latest example of the former president soliciting foreign governments to intervene to damage his domestic political rivals.

Former President Donald Trump in a new interview called on Russian President Vladimir Putin to release information regarding alleged dealings between Eastern European oligarchs and Hunter Biden, President Joe Biden’s son.

Trump’s remarks, in an interview with discredited far-right journalist John Solomon, were published Tuesday by the “Just the News” television show on the Real America’s Voice network.

In making his claims about Hunter Biden, Trump cited the findings of a controversial, highly politicized investigation by Senate Republicans into the Bidens, which was published just weeks before the 2020 election and produced little new evidence of wrongdoing.

Trump has repeatedly promoted dubious claims of foreign business dealings by Hunter Biden, specifically alleging that he received millions of dollars from the wife of Moscow’s late mayor, Yury Luzhkov.

“She gave him $3.5 million so now I would think Putin would know the answer to that. I think he should release it,” Trump said in the interview, conducted at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida. “I think we should know that answer.”

Trump failed to mention that he himself sought to do business with Luzhkov’s government in the late 1990s, according to POLITICO. Trump also was pursuing high-profile real estate deals in Russia as recently as 2016, including a proposed Trump Tower Moscow.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...biden-00021223

Once again, Trump feeling the walls close in... asks Russia for help. just...wow.

Thread Information