Page 15 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925651155151015 ... LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Because you've been indoctrinated your entire life that these jobs have to be done one way by one class of men and women. Though I did forget one very important job qualification:::you must put America first.

He should have filled one cabinet post with the "average American" that Schumer praised in his speech on Inauguration Day. "[They] always save us in times of strife." Fine. Reward one of us "average Americans." "Brown, white, or, black the color of blood is the same." But, why is shedding that common red blood in those times of strife the lone calling for these "average Americans"?

"average Americans"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because you've been indoctrinated your entire life that these jobs have to be done one way by one class of men and women. Though I did forget one very important job qualification:::you must put America first.

They should have at least a semblance of a background in education.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should have at least a semblance of a background in education.
    Then he should have tried the local Starbucks for baristas looking to move up.

If universities weren't chalk full of liberal professors who mostly have spent their entire lives in academia, perhaps that would have been a feasible task.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol like anyone believes this bull .

i buy this as much as i buy tsa is just kidding about the whole pizzagate thing despite the 50 pg thread he's kept up

youre here for basically 12 hours a day. every time i log in i have 4 or 5 notifications from you. i come here and youre still here actively trolling for trump

if you didn't vote for him and youre putting in all of this effort youre even more pathetic than we thought. so ur better off just owning up to it. its okay. lots of other people voted for him and at least 4 or 5 percent of them aren't idiots. maybe youre one of them!

thats true
    case in mother ing point

"the system is flawed therefore i don't care who leads the system" is classic trump voter logic.

you'd be on his nuts if he nominated scott baio for the spot
    I said before the election I wasn't voting for either candidate.

The system isn't flawed, it's broken. Therefore these experts you seem to look up to haven't done a very good job with all the time in the world. It's a state issue for the most part anyhow. That's why people will move between districts to get their child enrolled in this or that ISD. I don't recall anyone stating they had a better public education when this or that person was the secretary of education. , most people have no ing idea who holds that post.

Also, I don't troll for anyone except myself. gots with sock puppets are easy prey, they like to pretend they aren't involved by having multiple active accounts so they can play the "don't care" card.

I truly don't care. Ergo I post from this account.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then he should have tried the local Starbucks for baristas looking to move up.

If universities weren't chalk full of liberal professors who mostly have spent their entire lives in academia, perhaps that would have been a feasible task.
    What a stupid post.

Mic e Rhee at least has been in the trenches. I'd have been fine with that over a mega donor.

Lol draining the swamp

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He hit that Blumenthal fellow 6 o'clock this morning. Blasted hair all over them walls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Media blasted salvos across Trump's brows

"..Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump falsely accused a Democratic senator Thursday of misrepresenting his Supreme Court nominee's words, according to several familiar with the incident..."

-CNN

Trumps war against Media is a personal Vietnam. He'll never win.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

"..Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump falsely accused a Democratic senator Thursday of misrepresenting his Supreme Court nominee's words, according to several familiar with the incident..."

-CNN

Blu got blown up though. Been telling fibs about fighting in the 'Nam.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He hit that Blumenthal fellow 6 o'clock this morning. Blasted hair all over them walls.

lol probably 100k+ posts between all your troll accounts and still can't embed a tweet

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol probably 100k+ posts between all your troll accounts and still can't embed a tweet
    I don't do troll accounts.

It's my religion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's my religion.
    Giuseppe says bonjourno, I stiil can't embed tweeeets

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Giuseppe says bonjourno
    That was my account after I was kicked off the original account.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was my account after I was kicked off the original account.
    So you've had at least two troll accounts then. Got it.

Of note ----> none of your 3 were Pre-Pau

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So you've had at least two troll accounts then. Got it.

Of note ----> none of your 3 were Pre-Pau

It's my religion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's my religion.
    Uh huh. And you're Pre-Pau. And not a Post-Trump hockey stick down in this basement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a stupid post.

Mic e Rhee at least has been in the trenches. I'd have been fine with that over a mega donor.

Lol draining the swamp
    Yeah we need more systems that spend all year teaching to pass a test for federal funding so educators and systems can tout their successes while students are dumb and dumber.

The trenches... lol.. from someone who was never in one.

-CNN

Goddamn you're stupid. I've tried to point you in the right direction. Trump already won! Everything now is just him enjoying his power. Why is that so hard for you to understand? His battle was to win the election and he did. He can do and say anything he likes now because he did before he was elected. It's not like he did a 180 after elected. This is what he was during the campaign, and he won. Get that through your thick liberal skull.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Uh huh. And you're Pre-Pau. And not a Post-Trump hockey stick down in this basement.
    Splits

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah we need more systems that spend all year teaching to pass a test for federal funding so educators and systems can tout their successes while students are dumb and dumber.

The trenches... lol.. from someone who was never in one.
    Right, I'm not running for that office.

Goddamn you're stupid. I've tried to point you in the right direction. Trump already won! Everything now is just him enjoying his power. Why is that so hard for you to understand? His battle was to win the election and he did. He can do and say anything he likes now because he did before he was elected. It's not like he did a 180 after elected. This is what he was during the campaign, and he won. Get that through your thick liberal skull.
    I didn't ask for any guidance from you here. My conversation is with cubby.

With each passing post you make, I'm seeing more blather and less substance.

Go eat a tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

cmon cubby, news becomes "fake" if you dont rehash a 7 year old story? so anytime trump gets an interview and they dont bring up the pussy vid, is that fake news?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    cmon cubby, news becomes "fake" if you dont rehash a 7 year old story? so anytime trump gets an interview and they dont bring up the pussy vid, is that fake news?
    Ain't nobody stopping them from citing the "pussy vid" --- that's their choice.

Blu commits stolen valor. What a crumb bum. I'd drive him till I dropped.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ain't nobody stopping them from citing the "pussy vid" --- that's their choice.

Blu commits stolen valor. What a crumb bum. I'd drive him till I dropped.
    So anytime Fox talks about trump but don't mention the pussy video, is that fake news cub?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So anytime Fox talks about trump but don't mention the pussy video, is that fake news cub?
    No, that's their choice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, that's their choice.
    exactly. so when Media doesn't bring up a 7 year old story about Blumenthal's service, that's their choice... doesn't make the news "fake"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    exactly. so when Media doesn't bring up a 7 year old story about Blumenthal's service, that's their choice... doesn't make the news "fake"
    So, what is your point?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash evaded Viet Nam, but says he wants purple heart.

Thread Information