My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truth Social App now available on Samsung Galaxy Store

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, yam s never learns.

BREAKING: DOJ Reportedly Tells Yam s They Think He’s Hoarding MORE Docs.

The New York Times reported on Thursday a top Justice Department official informed former President Yam ’s lawyers that the government believes he has still not returned all the do ents taken from the White House.

The report, which cited “two people briefed on the matter,” noted:

The outreach from the official, Jay I. Bratt, who leads the department’s counterintelligence operations, is the most concrete indication yet that investigators remain skeptical that Mr. Yam s has been fully cooperative in their efforts to recover do ents the former president was supposed to have turned over to the National Archives at the end of his term.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/doj-reportedly-tells-yam s-he-is-hoarding-more-docs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ted Cruz admitted to colleagues that all 'one hundred senators' knew Trump committed an impeachable offense

Cruz (R-TX) warned his GOP colleagues that there was no doubt by anyone in the Senate that

the former president
    had engaged in at least one impeachable offense.

Dershowitz,

a lawyer for Trump,
    went so far as to

argue before the entire Senate
    that

Trump could have done whatever he wanted to get himself reelected

if he believed that his own reelection would be in the public interest, a sweeping claim of executive power,"

a proposal "that alarmed a number of Republican senators

Ted Cruz suggested it was time to change tactics while advising his colleagues that there was a universal belief in the Senate that Trump was guilty.

Cruz told his colleagues,

"Out of one hundred senators, you have zero who believe you that there was no quid pro quo. None. There’s not a single one,” a confession,

https://www.rawstory.com/ted-cruz-trump-impeachment

Refusing twice to convict Trash, proves the Repugs don't GAF about the law being applied to Repugs,

only about dirty power smash mouth politics

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    never accept your own blatant failure,

always falsely blame somebody else

MAGAtt activists blame 'agitators' after pro-Trump rally flops in DC

a group of Trump supporters gathered for a rally in Washington, D.C. — and

when the expected crowd never showed up, blamed a number of strange culprits for the rally's failure.

. "Despite their attempts to draw in the MAGA faithful by playing Donald Trump speeches ahead of their first speaker,

the 'Stop the Tyrants & Unite for Freedom'

gathering flopped.

Even with frequent Steve Bannon podcast guest Matt Braynard in attendance,

a mere 27 individuals — including two hired private security guards — showed up."

https://www.rawstory.com/maga-rally-flops/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Former US attorney predicts 'a prosecution' of Trump after new report

Donald Trump reportedly wanted to hold stolen confidential government files hostage in exchange for FBI files on their investigation into his 2106 campaign's ties to the Russians,

"Mr. Trump, still determined to show he had been wronged by the F.B.I. investigation into his 2016 campaign’s ties to Russia,

was angry with the National Archives and Records Administration for its unwillingness to hand over a batch of sensitive do ents that he thought proved his claims," adding,

"In exchange for those do ents, Mr. Trump told advisers, he would return to the National Archives the boxes of material he had taken to Mar-a-Lago, in Palm Beach, Fla."

"The evidence continues to damage the former president more and more as it unfolds and this is perhaps the most critical piece."

even those around Trump, even his advisers, were not foolish enough to take this so-called deal to Justice Department and to the National Archives," she maintained.

"Because what was put on full display was the fact that he knew what he had,

he knew it was material he was not en led to,"

"He's not en led to engage in a back-and-forth court to get materials he wants but is not en led to,"

"This deserves the highest level of scrutiny from the Justice Department and, increasingly its more an issue of

when, not if, there will be a prosecution."

https://www.rawstory.com/doj-trump-p...on-2658416748/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Gave Free Pass To Biggest Corporate PPP Fraudsters

Some PPP loans were investigated by federal officials and flagged for potential fraud.

But according to a
    Project on Government Oversight (POGO) report released on Thursday, October 6,

the Trump Administration eliminated an abundance of flags during its final weeks in office.

Small Business Administration (SBA) officials “eliminated 2.7 million flags between December 2020 and January 2021, as the Administration was in its lame duck period.”

“Special preference was given to the largest loans, which often also went to the largest corporations.

Trump’s SBA wiped 99 percent of special review flags — which were given out to every loan above $2 million for separate investigatory purposes.”

Trump Administration “appeared to have favored the very largest loan recipients.”

National Bureau of Economic Research study released in January 2022 “estimated that

only between about a quarter and a third of PPP loans went to saving workers’ jobs.”

“The rest — about 66 to 77 percent — went to business owners and people like shareholders,”

https://www.nationalmemo.com/report-trump-white-house-gave-free-pass-to-biggest-corporate-ppp-fraudsters

This is what fraud will be with Repugs controlling all three branches

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where Is Trump Still Hiding Secret Do ents?

Video Provides Big Clue

a video that was taken on May 8 of this year by London’s Daily Mail when Trump left Mar-a-Lago and moved his household, lock stock and barrel, to Bedminster, New Jersey.

aides unloading four white file boxes from one of Trump’s SUV’s and loading them into the plane that carried him to New Jersey via a private airport near Bedminster.

But all four boxes are exactly like the file box shown in the FBI photo of the classified files on the floor of Mar-a-Lago.

They are also similar to another photo taken on or about January 20, 2021 when Trump was on his way to Mar a Lago.

classified do ents that he took from the White House to Mar-a-Lago, some of which were only recovered when the FBI executed a court-ordered search warrant on the place…well, they sure do get your attention, don’t they?

Jay Bratt, who heads the counterintelligence section of the DOJ’s national security division, spoke with Trump’s lawyers this week and

told them some classified do ents were still missing and

asked if Trump had the missing classified do ents in his possession.

so why would the DOJ even bother to ask his lawyers such a question?

The DOJ is really worried about the missing classified do ents and is trying everything they can to get them back because they are so sensitive,

one expert interviewed on MSNBC said the DOJ already knows what is in the missing do ents for two reasons.

either they will go to a judge and get a search warrant for Trump’s office in Trump Tower and his office and residence at his Bedminster golf club,

or the department will file another motion in court asking that Trump and his lawyers be ordered to certify that they don’t have any more classified do ents stored at any of Trump’s residences.

Trump is extremely vulnerable on the question of the missing do ents.

The probable reason Trump is still holding onto some classified do ents is that he has discovered,

too late it seems,

that every single classified do ent

he removed from the White House

had been accounted for by an army of bureaucratic gnomes

who followed security procedures regarding secret do ents,
    even if Trump didn’t.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/where-is-trump-still-hiding-secret-do ents-video-provides-big-clue

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Reduced To Holding Arizona Rally In The Middle Of A Dirt Field

The former president’s rally in Arizona took place in a dirt field,

as the Trumpers baked in the sun while sitting in folding metal chairs.

It was the height of luxury for Trump and his supporters.

https://www.politicususa.com/2022/10/09/trump-arizona-rally-dirt.html

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Another Trump snowflake who can dish it but can’t take it.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Lol there’s like 127 people. They couldn’t get a tent before all those eggs s turn into pumpkins?

Does look like the opening of a horror movie like Tremors. That would be entertaining.

Trump Reduced To Holding Arizona Rally In The Middle Of A Dirt Field

The former president’s rally in Arizona took place in a dirt field,

as the Trumpers baked in the sun while sitting in folding metal chairs.

It was the height of luxury for Trump and his supporters.

https://www.politicususa.com/2022/10/09/trump-arizona-rally-dirt.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump suggests

FBI planted book on how to build a nuclear bomb in Mar-a-Lago do ents

rawstory.com/trump-nuclear-bomb-book-planted

MAGAtts believe Trash's every word

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump sounded 'guilty and scared' during his latest rally rant: Former federal prosecutor

he strangely tried to implicate the late former President George H.W. Bush for purportedly also endangering national security.

"George H.W. Bush took millions of do ents to a former bowling alley and a former Chinese restaurant where they combined them," Trump told rallygoers.

"So they're in a bowling alley-slash-Chinese restaurant."

"In my experience as a prosecutor, people say stuff like this when they're guilty and scared,"

Vance broke down new revelations that

Trump told his lawyers to offer the government a deal in which he would return the top-secret do ents they requested

if they gave him other do ents related to the investigation into his campaign's contacts with Russian operatives.

According to Vance,

this will make it much easier for the Department of Justice to establish criminal intent,

and will also make it inexplicable if Trump is not prosecuted.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-do ents-scandal-2658418890

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash has in several ways admitted he knew his govt do ents were not "his"

He thought stealing the govt do ents would able him to extort the govt to give him "his" do ents about Mueller's Russian investigation.

My stolen in exchange for govt which he had no right to.

Damn, this orange criminal turd is on ing dumb mother er

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now Trump is openly challenging the feds to indict him

it's hard to escape the idea that he must want to be prosecuted.

It's unimaginable that anyone who is under investigation by the FBI would say the things he said if he didn't.

Trump's running commentary must have the leadership of the Department of Justice asking themselves

if there will be still be such a thing as the rule of law if he gets away with it.

because of the political sensitivity of the case even if an average American caught doing something like that would get the book thrown at them.

I believe that Donald Trump is literally the only person in America who would be treated with such kid gloves.

Stealing classified do ents is a crime, and people are prosecuted for it all the time.

Despite Trump's elaborate lies, no other former president has ever done anything like that.

He always says there's never been anyone like him, and it's true.

"There is more than ample evidence to indict Trump for the crimes listed in the FBI search warrant.

The question will come down to aggravating factors for Garland DOJ to consider."

Trump's "outrageous, open defiance of the law" with his insistence that the do ents he took from the White House are his property and must be given back,

"must rank high among those factors."

Allowing Trump to skate will validate his fans' belief that he is a superhero, untouchable and unstoppable.

Sending the message that he's above the law only makes his cult following more dangerous.

His ongoing behavior presents a real threat to the rule of law.

He is out there admitting that he did the crime

while flagrantly lying about the law and

trying to incite his followers into believing that he is being persecuted.

He is openly promising pardons to the Jan. 6 insurrectionists and

making no secret of his plans to destroy his political enemies if he gets back to the White House.

He's encouraging his followers to do everything they can to prevent free and fair elections.

The threat is only escalating, not receding.

https://www.rawstory.com/now-trump-i...to-indict-him/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THE INEVITABLE INDICTMENT OF DONALD TRUMP

It’s clear to me that Merrick Garland will bring charges against Donald Trump. It’s just a matter of when.

it is so difficult for me to imagine him delighting in the choice he now faces:

whether to become the first attorney general in American history to indict a former president.

To bring criminal charges against a former president from an opposing political party would be the ultimate test of a system

that aspires to impartiality, and Garland, by disposition, is repelled by drama, and

doesn’t believe the department should be subjected to unnecessary stress tests.

This unprecedented act would inevitably be used to justify a cycle of reprisals,

and risks turning the Justice Department into an instrument of never-ending political warfare.

an indictment, of course, would merely be the first step—a prelude to a trial unlike any this country has ever seen.

Trump would of course attempt to make the proceedings a carnival of grievance, a venue for broadcasting conspiracy theories about his enemies.

The trial could thus supply a climactic flash point for an era of political violence.

if the evidence of wrongdoing is as convincing as it seems, he is going to indict Trump anyway.

The former president is no longer a figure on television, but his adversary in court.

Garland approached him with an aggression that suggested he was prepared to do the very thing that critics said he didn’t have the guts to do.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2022/10/merrick-garland-donald-trump-investigation-indictment/671683/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Merrick Garland knows he has no choice

Attorney General Merrick Garland will ultimately move forward with a criminal case against former President Donald Trump.

Trump's indictment is "inevitable" and "just a matter of when."

at the end of the day, the politics will be so roiled on either side, he will just consider the evidence only."

a lawman like Garland who is committed to justice by the book would have little choice but to conclude the former president must be indicted.

Trump has been so brazen ... the overall effect of not indicting would be such disrespect for the rule of law.

https://www.rawstory.com/will-garland-prosecute-trump/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Open and shut':

Experts say Trump lawyer's admission just made DOJ Mar-a-Lago case a 'lot stronger'

Trump packed the boxes himself, a source told the Post, and "seemed determined" in February to declare that all do ents had been returned.

"The papers were given easily and without conflict and on a very friendly basis, which is different from the accounts being drawn up by the Fake News Media," Trump said at the time.

"DOJ case for obstruction against Trump (18 USC 1519) just got a lot stronger,"

"More evidence of willful retention and concealment,"

Cannon's "decision not to lie on Trump's behalf appears to be one of the only smart decisions made by his legal team this year,"

Trump's request for his lawyer to "lie" to the National Archives is "a crime if done knowingly and willfully."

"More likely it will be used by DOJ to show an intent to hide and deceive.

Would be a factor in favor of indictment and would be featured at trial,"

, "his conduct would have been so egregious that DOJ will have to indict to maintain the rule of law — anyone else would be indicted, he must be too."

https://www.rawstory.com/open-and-shut-experts-say-trump-lawyer-s-admission-just-made-doj-mar-a-lago-case-a-lot-stronger

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Archives pushes back on Trump claims that other presidents mishandled records

while records are transported to presidents’ libraries,

any temporary storage has “met strict archival and security standards,

and have been managed and staffed exclusively by NARA employees.”

It added that any insinuations that records were stored in substandard conditions “are false and misleading.” Trash lied?

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...andled-records

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia link to Trump do ents means it's a matter of 'when, not if' he is indicted

Trump sought to cut a deal with the National Archives to trade records he took from the White House to Mar-a-Lago late last year for "sensitive" do ents about the FBI investigation of his 2016 campaign's ties to Russia

Eric Herschmann also told Trump near the end of last year that he could encounter "significant legal problems" if he didn't return the records

Trump's representatives had not informed Stern that the boxes included classified files.

"The fact that we have to sit there, and play this game with a former president of the United States? 'I want my do ents back?' He's not en led to them,"

anyone else would be in jail "in 24 hours" if they did what Trump is accused of.

the report strengthens the DOJ's case for a possible indictment.

"Whether it's technically extortion, whether it is some other misconduct, nothing about this is seemly for a former president,"

the report will "significantly strengthen the criminal case — and are the type of aggravating factors that push DOJ toward indictment."

the report was "damning" evidence against the former president.

"Those are incredibly damning statements that go directly to knowledge and intent,"

the former president "delusional" for thinking he could exchange the Mar-a-Lago do ents for the information on the Russia probe.

the DOJ is looking into whether Trump broke three federal laws including the Espionage Act when it comes to his handling of classified information.

https://www.rawstory.com/legal-experts-russia-link-to-trump-do ents-means-it-s-a-matter-of-when-not-if-he-is-indicted

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judge rules that trash must sit for deposition in rape case next week

Of course under oath trash will lie, he said she said
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 10-12-2022 at 02:30 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump worker told FBI about

moving Mar-a-Lago boxes on ex-president’s orders

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...mp-boxes-moved

Trash was warned by WH lawyers BEFORE he moved that it was illegal. He did it anyway.

And Trash moved some boxes Bedminster? that the govt still does not have, knows they have not been returned.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He 'wanted people to die' in the riot so he could declare martial law and stay in power

https://www.rawstory.com/trumps-martial-law/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Busted Illegally Shaking Down His Business Partner For Melania

Trump tried to shake down the co-founder of his media company to get Melania Trump paid,

but the guy said no,

was booted off the board,

and then gave evidence of fraud to the SEC.

The business partner then went to the SEC as a whistleblower with a whole trove of evidence, and Donald Trump has a whole new problem.

the media company was never about running a media company. It is a con that is designed to raise investor cash.

an investigation was launched. Thanks to Trump’s business partner, that investigation now has a whole lot of evidence provided by someone on the inside.

https://www.politicususa.com/2022/10/15/melania-trump-sec.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "get your act together, Jews!"

Thread Information