Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just jump to the Final Soluition already, Reinhard.

drop random bags of double dose fentanyl.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The leading Republican candidate for president, Donald J. Trump, is likely to skip at least one of the first two debates of the 2024 Republican presidential nominating contest, according to five people who have discussed the matter with the former president.

Last month, the chairwoman of the Republican National Committee, Ronna McDaniel, announced that Fox News would host the first G.O.P. primary debate in Milwaukee in August. The second debate will be held in Southern California at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library.

In private comments to aides and confidants in recent weeks, Mr. Trump has made it clear that he does not want to breathe life into his Republican challengers by sharing the stage with them. Mr. Trump has led his nearest rival, Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida, by around 30 percentage points in recent polls. All other contenders are polling in single digits.

“I’m up by too many points,” one associate who spoke with Mr. Trump recalled him saying.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/02/u...y-debates.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another swing and a miss for Yam s.

A New York judge on Wednesday has tossed a lawsuit Donald Trump filed against The New York Times and his niece, Mary Trump, The Daily Beast reports.

Trump’s 2021 lawsuit alleged a “insidious plot” between the newspaper and his niece to obtain his private tax records for a 2018 Pulitzer-winning article.

New York Supreme Court Justice Robert R. Reed in his ruling filed Wednesday afternoon wrote that the claims “fail as a matter of cons utional law” and determined that the NYT’s reporting was “the very core of protected First Amendment activity.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ just throwing turds at the wall hoping something anything will stick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's LOLsuit fails on the starting line

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sucking up to the Moonies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More details surface on the government meetings Jared Kushner and Steve Mnuchin had before scoring investors

Ahead of the final day of President Donald Trump's in the White House,

both Jared Kushner and Steve Mnuchin used their positions to score meetings with international leaders.

After leaving the Trump administration they scored major investments from those same international leaders for their respective hedge funds.

Mr. Kushner and Mr. Mnuchin crisscrossed the Middle East in the final months of the administration on trips that included

trying to raise money for the project, each quickly launched a private fund that in some ways picked up where the Abraham Fund had ended,"

The two men brought top aides who helped score Gulf leaders and royal families while promoting the Abraham Fund while trying to score cash for their own hedge funds.

Mnuchin got $500 million commitments from the Saudis, Kuwaitis and Qataris,

according to do ents by the main sovereign wealth fund, which itself then gave $1 billion.

Kushner got $2 billion from the Saudis.

The actions are under examination for any possible ethics violations.

https://www.rawstory.com/jared-kushner-steve-mnuchin
    Revolving door with special home cooking.

Former Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin took three post-presidency business trips to the Middle East in February, April and June 2021 that cost taxpayers up to $253,000 in Secret Service protection, according to Secret Service records obtained by CREW.

Lodging alone cost the Secret Service $117,800, and some charges for rooms at the Four Seasons in Abu Dhabi exceeded the per diem for government employees.

Ordinarily, a former Cabinet secretary would not qualify for Secret Service protection, but Trump granted a six month extension of protection for three members of his administration and his adult children, which cost taxpayers $1.7 million, according to the Washington Post. Mnuchin was the most expensive person for the Secret Service to protect over that period, with the total bill coming to $479,000. The newly obtained records show that Mnuchin’s three trips to the Middle East alone likely made up more than half of the cost of his protection over the course of the six month extension.

Mnuchin’s travels included a weeklong February trip to Qatar and the UAE, a six day April trip to Qatar, the UAE and Saudi Arabia, and a nine day June trip to Israel, the UAE, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. These tours of the Middle East started just a few weeks after Mnuchin left the administration, and seem to have been oriented around securing funds for his private equity firm and opening an office in Tel Aviv, which he announced during his June visit to the city. Each of the other countries he visited invested in his firm, with Saudi Arabia investing $1 billion, and Qatar and the UAE investing $500 million each.
    https://www.citizensforethics.org/re...-up-to-253000/

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

bbbut- HUNTER BIDEN!!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the orange toast loses rape case.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as ive been saying for years

he is a criminal, a rapist, a con man, a terrorist, a traitor…..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as ive been saying for years

he is a criminal, a rapist, a con man, a terrorist, a traitor…..
    No one cares what mentally ill re s like you have to say bro. I see you losers on every corner screaming at the sky on the daily and ain't no one giving a what you loons got to say.

Lmao thinking what you have to say is important to the sane.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one cares what mentally ill re s like you have to say bro. I see you losers on every corner screaming at the sky on the daily and ain't no one giving a what you loons got to say.

Lmao thinking what you have to say is important to the sane.
    of course you rush in to defend the rapist criminal traitor

because you are no different and criminals defend criminals , traitors know they are traitors and must defend other disgusting traitors

color me shocked you kunt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $5 Million in damages

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course you rush in to defend the rapist criminal traitor

because you are no different and criminals defend criminals , traitors know they are traitors and must defend other disgusting traitors

color me shocked you kunt
    Yeah I RUSHED IN!!!

You're such a ing idiot.

Color me shocked you kunt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because you are no different and criminals defend criminals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What were his crimes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What were his crimes?
    LMAO GTFOH with that nonsense bro. Here let's do another...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO GTFOH with that nonsense bro.
    I just want to know. What did he do?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just want to know. What did he do?
    Besides killing himself with fentanyl and passing off counterfeit bills? How about breaking into a ladies home, most said she was pregnant but IDTS, and holding her up to rob? You def know he has a rap sheet so why act like you don't bro? him and hope he rots in !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Besides killing himself with fentanyl and passing off counterfeit bills? How about breaking into a ladies home, most said she was pregnant but IDTS, and holding her up to rob? You def know he has a rap sheet so why act like you don't bro? him and hope he rots in !
    None of these look like capital offenses.

Do you think Trump should also be killed and rot in after what has been proved in court?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you out yourself as a racist too

no one at all is shocked- again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None of these look like capital offenses.

Do you think Trump should also be killed and rot in after what has been proved in court?
    IDK, what was actually proven outside of "trust all women" 25+ yrs later?

so you out yourself as a racist too

no one at all is shocked- again
    How the am I a racist exactly you ing re ?

So because I don't ing care for losers like St. Fentanyl Floyd I am a racist now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDK, what was actually proven outside of "trust all women" 25+ yrs later?
    Sexual assault and defamation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sexual assault and defamation.
    LMAO and how did they come to those conclusions exactly after 25+ yrs with no evidence? Oh yeah a crooked court and judge no doubt. What was the defamation charge exactly, the fact that looks like a horse and isn't Trump's "type"?

You goons are all the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course Joey has not thought out a damn thing and just goes for the cognitive bias and echo chamber. Everyone already knows it and rubbing his face in it ends up like everything else.

Thread Information