Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's all Big news, except the Administration running the show.
    Again, you support the criminal whose crimes are big news.

Atleast Trump didn't hide like a overwhelmed child and took everyone's critique even Fox
    he banned reporters who hurt his feelings

Today's Democrats are the party of man child's
    prjectin

Former President keeping paperwork is a bigger story than today's Administration given the widespread disarray (not blaming him). Good adult conversation. Can't wait for the priorities when we chat after I return to Europe.
    Why do you need to be an apologist for Trump's crimes?

What's in it for you?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Again, you support the criminal whose crimes are big news.

he banned reporters who hurt his feelings

prjectin

Why do you need to be an apologist for Trump's crimes?

What's in it for you?
    From what I've seen it's overblown. And I don't want him to run in the next election.

What sort of grown man in 2023 is obsessed with this story? Must be a very privileged life.

Banned reporters. I was told Trump had a runny mouth. Atleast I knew where the President stood under his Administration. Your guy is acting like this is the 1800s invading the public.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From what I've seen it's overblown. And I don't want him to run in the next election.
    Overblown how? There are over 30 charges. Since you watch Fox so intently, you probably don't know much about them.

What sort of grown man in 2023 is obsessed with this story? Must be a very privileged life.
    Why wouldn't I be interested? Trying to downplay it so hard so constantly says much more about your privilege.

You're trying to claim not caring about it is manly. You clearly drink too much.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Overblown how? There are over 30 charges. Since you watch Fox so intently, you probably don't know much about them.

Why wouldn't I be interested? Trying to downplay it so hard so constantly says much more about your privilege.
    Because an individual no longer employed by the US government is more important than the current Administration? Priorities.

I hope he's hammered, so he can no longer run.

Hopefully sooner than later so we can focus on what's occurring with/the comman man. Democrats seemed to have lost the plot on what's affecting majority of Americans. Affirmative action is yet another example. As the white demographic in US shrinks, the guilt them playbook is running dry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because an individual no longer employed by the US government is more important than the current Administration? Priorities.

I hope he's hammered, so he can no longer run.
    Until then, he's your criminal candidate. He is your priority.

Hopefully sooner than later so we can focus on what's occurring with/the comman man. Democrats seemed to have lost the plot on what's affecting majority of Americans. Affirmative action is yet another example. As the white demographic in US shrinks, the guilt them playbook is running dry.
    Yes, you've been the real victim all long.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Until then, he's your criminal candidate. He is your priority.

Yes, you've been the real victim all long.
    Like I said, even here in California the normal man doesn't care.

I'm European, always was and will. Enjoyed my years in America and supported both parties.

It will be interesting when I return. I'm gonna become a Euro snob.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said, even here in California the normal man doesn't care.
    You don't care at all, but wish Democrats cared about you, the forgotten white man.

I'm European, always was and will. Enjoyed my years in America and supported both parties.

It will be interesting when I return. I'm gonna become a Euro snob. You'll remain a ghetto black-american apologist. Priorities.
    You'll always be an insecure white drunk.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You don't care at all, but wish Democrats cared about you, the forgotten white man.

You'll always be an insecure white drunk.
    I rather uphold what my ancestors died for than fight for my children to be secondary.

Explain that logic. Unless you have a surprise announcement your kids are mixed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I rather uphold what my ancestors died for than fight for my children to be secondary.

Explain that logic. Unless you have a surprise announcement your kids are mixed.

Maybe as a white American you can't comprehend fighting beyond murdering women & children
    You are in a life and death battle to preserve your unearned privilege.

From what I've seen, it's really all you got going for you so I understand how you want to cling to it so badly.

Your line will not survive an even playing field.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You are in a life and death battle to preserve your unearned privilege.

From what I've seen, it's really all you got going for you so I understand how you want to cling to it so badly.

Your line will not survive an even playing field.
    There is a War occurring right now in my backyard

I have no idea of your family background. Sounds like you came from a busted American family. Came from nothing, have nothing to pass on.

Rich coming from affirmative action crew. You will one day wake up with offspring that hate you because you are the oppressor bad guy etc. Such a short sighted crew.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is a War occurring right now in my backyard
    Sure. Go fight it. Or watch Fox News and pretend.

I have no idea of your family background. Sounds like you came from a busted American family. Came from nothing, have nothing to pass on.
    you absolutely have no idea.

Rich coming from affirmative action crew. You will one day wake up with offspring that hate you because you are the oppressor bad guy etc. Such a short sighted crew.
    One day you won't wake up because of alcohol poisoning.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I am proud of what my ancestors sacrificed and I will fight for every inch.

The fact you were raised on defeat doesn't make me evil. You are just lesser and have likely less to offer. Being a isn't a strength or sign of intelligence.

Today survival is the winner. And white liberals aren't reproducing. Bye soon to be extinct losers.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Nice chatting Chump. No hard feelings ever. You mean well in what you say. I've been on the same side, I empathize.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^ Nobody cares about Loser Carlson

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am proud of what my ancestors sacrificed and I will fight for every inch.

The fact you were raised on defeat doesn't make me evil. You are just lesser and have likely less to offer. Being a isn't a strength or sign of intelligence.

Today survival is the winner. And white liberals aren't reproducing. Bye soon to be extinct losers.
    Nazi's lost and so did the Confederacy.

This megalomaniacal dissociation that goes off the rails when you are intoxicated is great and all.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Nazi's lost and so did the Confederacy.

This megalomaniacal dissociation that goes off the rails when you are intoxicated is great and all.
    Weird. No one on my family tree fought for them. Now if you wanna say Napoleon.

You are obsessed with certain teams & characters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weird. No one on my family tree fought for them. Now if you wanna say Napoleon.

You are obsessed with certain teams & characters.
    uh-huh. the "Polish" nazi. Got it.

The Polish Commonwealth was basically Prussia and Russia's doormat for it's history. There was a period of detente sure but then of course there were the Crusades out of Magdeburg before that which lasted centuries where modern Poland was routinely raided for slaves and such with Papal sanction.

The Hussars were a mercenaries and that is most of what you got.

But you don't really even have that.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    uh-huh. the "Polish" nazi. Got it.

The Polish Commonwealth was basically Prussia and Russia's doormat for it's history. There was a period of detente sure but then of course there were the Crusades out of Magdeburg before that which lasted centuries where modern Poland was routinely raided for slaves and such with Papal sanction.

The Hussars were a mercenaries and that is most of what you got.

But you don't really even have that.
    Yes that's nice history recap. Polska has been around for 1000+ years. What occurred before this Era you spoke of - largest nation in Europe. They didn't triple team us because they wanted to house us. They were threatened and saw worth.

My grandparents experienced a Polska liberated. I'll never let that change within my lifetime

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes that's nice history recap. Polska has been around for 1000+ years. What occurred before this Era you spoke of - largest nation in Europe. They didn't triple team us because they wanted to house us. They were threatened and saw worth.

My grandparents experienced a Polska liberated. I'll never let that change within my lifetime
    You had no idea as evidenced by your claims of military success. Then there is your defense/support of the Teuton and Muscovite polities that belies your narrative.

You are a Hans Frank wannabe.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You had no idea as evidenced by your claims of military success. Then there is your defense/support of the Teuton and Muscovite polities that belies your narrative.

You are a Hans Frank wannabe.
    ? Our military history is rather good Head 2 Head. 0-2 when triple teamed.

Tell me about cave people flying planes into your downtown skycrapers and then you tucking tail from their villages after 20 years of getting your ass beat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ? Our military history is rather good Head 2 Head. 0-2 when triple teamed.

Tell me about cave people flying planes into your downtown skycrapers and then you tucking tail from their villages after 20 years of getting your ass beat.
    Poland is currently an ally. You do not represent Poland, Hans. The government nor the plurality espouse anything like the you dissociate into.

You were just flat wrong on Polish history. Have another drink and make up some more about yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump likes and envies Kim and Xi.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes because that's how he thought the presidency worked

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is what troubles me about the GOP.

Goebbels was famous for the "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."

But he also said "Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty."

This is straight up 1984 .

Thread Information