Page 16 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026661165161016 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, what is your point?
    my point is that the "fake" news label is cheap and often times dishonest... just because you don't like something, that doesn't make it fake

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    my point is that the "fake" news label is cheap and often times dishonest... just because you don't like something, that doesn't make it fake
    it makes it fake every time for pavlov's dog.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, I am no longer buying (news) thru "sources." No way.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's a smart, though dishonest play.
    The Trumpites are buying that the mainstream not even the liberal media is out to get him and attacking conservative ideals. So he can get away with alternative facts because most of his base dont give a about truths they would rather blame Obama or liberals for America's woes. It's the whole us vs them tactic that has worked time and time again for fascists, dictators and demagogues time and time again.
    Those that do not learn from history...are doomed to repeat it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And before Cully jumps in ...the worked.
    Just like Parcells Giants beat the favored Bill's in 1990?
    He overcame the odds and won. Props to the Asshole he won when they say he couldn't...and he keeps doing so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Trumpites are buying that the mainstream not even the liberal media is out to get him and attacking conservative ideals. So he can get away with alternative facts because most of his base dont give a about truths they would rather blame Obama or liberals for America's woes. It's the whole us vs them tactic that has worked time and time again for fascists, dictators and demagogues time and time again.
    bias and spin are undoubtedly present. "fake" news is an entirely different en y...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nothing wrong with "alternative facts." Just because something is asserted by facts doesn't mean it's true.

Far too long Media has been getting away with "sources" because nobody challenged it. We have to TRUST an industry that is as dirty as the next asshole in the line. BS. No way. I see "sources" and I'm calling FAKE NEWS on-the-spot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing wrong with "alternative facts." Just because something is asserted by facts doesn't mean it's true.

Far too long Media has been getting away with "sources" because nobody challenged it. We have to TRUST an industry that is as dirty as the next asshole in the line. BS. No way. I see "sources" and I'm calling FAKE NEWS on-the-spot.
    Trump doesn't even use "sources". He uses his ass.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump doesn't even use "sources". He uses his ass.
    That's "your" lookout. At least you see Trumps sources/"his ass." We've just had to take Media "sources" as gospel. that BS. No way.

That's a gd hoot. You can't trust Media whatsoever but, they enjoy this "source" tool. Jesus H. Christ!!! If that don't beat all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's "your" lookout. At least you see Trumps sources/"his ass." We've just had to take Media "sources" as gospel. that BS. No way.

That's a gd hoot. You can't trust Media whatsoever but, they enjoy this "source" tool. Jesus H. Christ!!! If that don't beat all.
    Beh. I'll side with Media any day if you put it up against a slimy politician, much less Orange Julius

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beh. I'll side with Media any day if you put it up against a slimy politician, much less Orange Julius

Closed mindedness is why the Left lost the White House, Congress and Governorships across the country, the biggest and quickest major loss of power in history.

Liberal interests own 70% of the media.

There's correlation there, but you've Libs gotta start doing for yourselves sometime and open your minds a bit, especially when your leadership fell flat on its face in a way no other party in history has. But keep siding with that media and that closed mindedness, it's been working, eh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Closed mindedness is why the Left lost the White House, Congress and Governorships across the country, the biggest and quickest major loss of power in history.

Liberal interests own 70% of the media.

There's correlation there, but you've Libs gotta start doing for yourselves sometime and open your minds a bit, especially when your leadership fell flat on its face in a way no other party in history has. But keep siding with that media and that closed mindedness, it's been working, eh?
    None of that makes any sense

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't do troll accounts.

It's my religion.

This is true. After the collapse of the Lakers, Cub had his back broken, ass ed and he was, naturally, humbled. Time for the Leftists to be humbled too, unfortunately too many of them want their asses ed and are hoping and praying and licking their lips at the possibility of life-time disability checks if their backs are broken in the process. Eating isn't enough for a group of depraved degenerates with a perverted and warped perception of: morality, reality, hypocrisy, equality, death and en lement. They need to be Shieked before the Shieks they are protesting for actually do them this way.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None of that makes any sense
    To you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is true. After the collapse of the Lakers, Cub had his back broken, ass ed and he was, naturally, humbled. Time for the Leftists to be humbled too, unfortunately too many of them want their asses ed and are hoping and praying and licking their lips at the possibility of life-time disability checks if their backs are broken in the process. Eating isn't enough for a group of depraved degenerates with a perverted and warped perception of: morality, reality, hypocrisy, equality, death and en lement. They need to be Shieked before the Shieks they are protesting for actually do them this way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Correct. It was all gibberish

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Correct. It was all gibberish
    And like I said, to you. Only to you. Proving the close mindedness and needing to learn to do for yourself points to be correct.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And like I said, to you. Only to you. Proving the close mindedness and needing to learn to do for yourself points to be correct.
    No sorry, you posting gibberish doesn't make me close minded.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The Official Thread understands politics discussion would be a great addition. Sadly, a big chunk of America is misled by the biased media.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    President Trump is still doing awesome. Big League no doubt.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    President Trump is still doing awesome. Big League no doubt.
    Trump doesn't understand the cons ution like most of his dumbass followers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Preach

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The other way around. The liberals like to go against the Cons ution or reinterpret it to their liking. The 9th Circus Court will be overturned by the Supreme Court as usual.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The other way around. The liberals like to go against the Cons ution or reinterpret it to their liking. The 9th Circus Court will be overturned by the Supreme Court as usual.
    See this is what I'm talking about. Trump has said publicly that he would ban Muslims. That right there violates the Cons ution on discriminating against a particular religion. You can take your alternative facts and shove them 10 feet deep up that ass.

Thread Information