Page 1643 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 64311431543159316331639164016411642164316441645164616471653 ... LastLast
Results 41,051 to 41,075 of 41496
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump spent a little over a billion for the last election. These judgements total 40% of what he spent last time.

Trump is a grifter and he is going to divert as much money as possible to not have to liquidated his inflated value properties. His whole sense of being is tied up in that. His supporters are stupid and I could see this becoming a chain of GOP electoral incompetence as Trump funnels money intended to get him elected to pay off these judgments.
    ...like Biden swore..."whatever it takes.">>>that is what Trump will do. He is doing what I and Jimmy Dean implored him to do..."With jacks and timbers they started back down." That song, that testament is not warranted to end as that song did. Not by a jugful it ain't. Grab 'em and prove (it) wrong. And Dean would be so proud.

God's speed, Mr. President.

ADDENDUM:::That is what Magic did after the disaster(s) of '84...Grabbed jacks, timbers, Worthy, Scott, Kareem, West, et al, even Dale by the scruff of our necks and out from under the furniture where we was hidin' from (it). Then went on a 100 game grailed quest that ended on 9 June 1985 in Massachusetts.. Set our Black & White asses free, Lumps.

- "Who's the wild man now!"
    Last edited by Thread; 02-19-2024 at 12:36 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is Dale still spamming those big pictures? Asking for a friend who is curious if I put him in the corner.
    Mornin', fart-face. Did ya hammer that thing like trout meat over night?

God's speed.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    every ing topic on the front page is the result of a bump from the spammer

what a loser

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    every ing topic on the front page is the result of a bump from the spammer

what a loser
    You can't match me that's your problem. Don't stew about it, son, nobody has ever been able to since Gore activated the Internet.

You never stood a chance, kid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

in the hole for half a billion
    That's a lot of golden shoes

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's a lot of golden shoes
    ...as always since Biden threw it down..."Whatever it takes."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No surprise

Yam s finished 45th and rock bottom of a list ranking US presidents by greatness, trailing even “historically calamitous chief executives” who failed to stop the civil war or botched its aftermath.

Survey of 154 scholars places 45th president (Yam s) behind even ‘historically calamitous chief executives’ linked to civil war

“To do this, we asked respondents to rate each president on a scale of 0-100 for their overall greatness, with 0=failure, 50=average, and 100=great. We then averaged the ratings for each president and ranked them from highest average to lowest.”

At the top of the chart, there was little change from previous surveys – the latter of which also saw Trump, then in office, placed last.

Abraham Lincoln, who won the civil war and ended slavery, was ranked first, ahead of Franklin Delano Roosevelt, who saw the US through the Great Depression and the second world war. Next came George Washington, the first president, who won independence from Britain, Teddy Roosevelt, Thomas Jefferson and Harry Truman.

Barack Obama, the first Black president, to whom Biden was vice-president between 2009 and 2017, was seventh, up nine places.

Considering drops for Andrew Jackson (ninth in 2015 to 21st now) and Woodrow Wilson (10th to 15th), Rottinghaus and Vaughn noted the impact of campaigns for racial justice.

Worse for the likely Republican nominee this year, his probable opponent, Joe Biden, debuted at No 14.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No surprise

Yam s finished 45th and rock bottom of a list ranking US presidents by greatness, trailing even “historically calamitous chief executives” who failed to stop the civil war or botched its aftermath.

Survey of 154 scholars places 45th president (Yam s) behind even ‘historically calamitous chief executives’ linked to civil war

“To do this, we asked respondents to rate each president on a scale of 0-100 for their overall greatness, with 0=failure, 50=average, and 100=great. We then averaged the ratings for each president and ranked them from highest average to lowest.”

At the top of the chart, there was little change from previous surveys – the latter of which also saw Trump, then in office, placed last.

Abraham Lincoln, who won the civil war and ended slavery, was ranked first, ahead of Franklin Delano Roosevelt, who saw the US through the Great Depression and the second world war. Next came George Washington, the first president, who won independence from Britain, Teddy Roosevelt, Thomas Jefferson and Harry Truman.

Barack Obama, the first Black president, to whom Biden was vice-president between 2009 and 2017, was seventh, up nine places.

Considering drops for Andrew Jackson (ninth in 2015 to 21st now) and Woodrow Wilson (10th to 15th), Rottinghaus and Vaughn noted the impact of campaigns for racial justice.

Worse for the likely Republican nominee this year, his probable opponent, Joe Biden, debuted at No 14.
    But, he made President. That's why we're here, little buddy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's his penance for making President, Mult. His deliverance, his salvation rests in the precise same spot...he made President...& it's Creed crusted therein -IV- as he waits his final round..."You don't stop this fight, no matter what. No-matter-what." Same with the old man. The fights commenced and will last forever, no-matter-what.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Little v; wandering offin' the Ukrainian thread. Ya look pisser, ya little , you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teamsters union reports max donation of $45,000 to the RNC after meeting with Trump
    Teamsters rep says $45K donation has been approved and will be sent soon

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    President Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its astonishing that these networks continue to carry his water despite knowing he is toxic and they have to keep denouncing everything he says

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    its astonishing that these networks continue to carry his water despite knowing he is toxic and they have to keep denouncing everything he says

It's only fair & just, 21. They carry Biden's water all the in' time and you take that without one bit of protest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump PAC likely committed felonies, Wisconsin ethics panel finds

An ethics panel in Wisconsin has recommended felony charges against a fundraising arm of former President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign, alleging it sought to cir vent campaign finance laws in an attempt to unseat a top GOP lawmaker in the state.

The bipartisan panel alleged that Trump’s team skirted campaign finance laws with a scheme they said was intended to hurt the reelection chances of Wisconsin’s Assembly Speaker Robin Vos, after he refused to back Trump’s attempt to overturn the results of the 2020 election.

The Wisconsin Ethics Commission said it found probable cause that Trump’s Save America committee — as well as several state and local Republican officials — committed felonies, recommending that district attorneys look into the allegations and prosecute them. It’s rare for such panels to pursue serious charges, according to The Washington Post.

https://www.semafor.com/article/02/2...=semaforreddit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nathan Wade appears to have been in the Hapeville, Georgia, neighborhood of Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis at least 35 times before he was hired to lead the election interference prosecution against former President Donald Trump in the county, cellphone data submitted to the court reveals.

The court filing was made by attorneys for Trump, according to The Atlanta Journal-Cons ution. It raises questions about the relationship between Wade and Willis. Trump and other defendants in the case maintain Willis and her office should be disqualified from prosecuting the case.

If Wade was there to visit Willis it would appear to contradict his testimony that he had visited Willis at her condo in Hapeville no more than 10 times before he was hired in November 2021. Wade and Willis said they became romantically involved in early 2022.

The data also suggests Wade, on two occasions, arrived late at night and departed early the next morning.

According to the newspaper, Wade and Willis testified they did not spend the night together at the condo.

For her part, Willis conceded that Wade may have visited her more than 10 times at the condo, where she was staying, before her office hired Wade to lead the prosecution against Trump, NBC News said.

The newspaper noted Trump's lawyer used data from Wade's cellphone and cellphone transmission towers to track his whereabouts.

In court papers, Trump's attorneys presented an affidavit from Charles Mittelstadt, a longtime investigator for defense attorneys, who said the phone records were obtained from AT&T by subpoena.

"This conservative analysis using the above referenced modality revealed a minimum of 35 occasions when Mr. Wade's phone connected for an extended period to either one of those towers in closest proximity to the address based upon associated data," he said in the court do ent.

The newspaper noted that if Willis and Wade were a romantic couple before she hired him it raises questions whether she violated at least the spirit of anti-nepotism rules. And if attorneys can prove that they lied under oath about their relationship beginning in 2022, it could open them to possible perjury.

The affidavit also says Willis and Wade phoned each other more than 2,000 times during the first 11 months of 2021 and exchanged nearly 12,000 text messages, according to the newspaper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More cyber monkey bull from Yam s' closet disproved.

The DA’s office, responding to an earlier motion filed by Trump’s lead attorney in the Georgia case, said the cited phone records “do not prove anything relevant” and should not be considered as evidence in proceedings to decide whether Willis should be disqualified.

“The records do nothing more than demonstrate that Special Prosecutor Wade’s telephone was located somewhere within a densely populated multiple-mile radius where various residences, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, and other businesses are located,” the prosecutors wrote in the Friday night filing. “The records do not prove, in any way, the content of the communications between Special Prosecutor Wade and District Attorney Willis; they do not prove that Special Prosecutor Wade was ever at any particular location or address; they do not prove that Special Prosecutor Wade and District Attorney Willis were ever in the same place during any of the times listed.”

The DA’s office also argued that there is evidence showing Willis and Wade were not in the same place on the dates listed, including “at work at the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office AND VISTING THE THREE CRIME SCENES WHERE A MASS MURDER MOTIVATED BY RACE AND GENDER BIAS HAD TAKEN PLACE.”

At the end of its response, the DA’s office questioned whether Trump legally obtained the cell phone data cited in its initial motion, noting that a search warrant is typically required to obtain such information.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nathan Wade appears to have been in the Hapeville, Georgia, neighborhood of Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis at least 35 times before he was hired to lead the election interference prosecution against former President Donald Trump in the county, cellphone data submitted to the court reveals.

The court filing was made by attorneys for Trump, according to The Atlanta Journal-Cons ution. It raises questions about the relationship between Wade and Willis. Trump and other defendants in the case maintain Willis and her office should be disqualified from prosecuting the case.

If Wade was there to visit Willis it would appear to contradict his testimony that he had visited Willis at her condo in Hapeville no more than 10 times before he was hired in November 2021. Wade and Willis said they became romantically involved in early 2022.

The data also suggests Wade, on two occasions, arrived late at night and departed early the next morning.

According to the newspaper, Wade and Willis testified they did not spend the night together at the condo.

For her part, Willis conceded that Wade may have visited her more than 10 times at the condo, where she was staying, before her office hired Wade to lead the prosecution against Trump, NBC News said.

The newspaper noted Trump's lawyer used data from Wade's cellphone and cellphone transmission towers to track his whereabouts.

In court papers, Trump's attorneys presented an affidavit from Charles Mittelstadt, a longtime investigator for defense attorneys, who said the phone records were obtained from AT&T by subpoena.

"This conservative analysis using the above referenced modality revealed a minimum of 35 occasions when Mr. Wade's phone connected for an extended period to either one of those towers in closest proximity to the address based upon associated data," he said in the court do ent.

The newspaper noted that if Willis and Wade were a romantic couple before she hired him it raises questions whether she violated at least the spirit of anti-nepotism rules. And if attorneys can prove that they lied under oath about their relationship beginning in 2022, it could open them to possible perjury.

The affidavit also says Willis and Wade phoned each other more than 2,000 times during the first 11 months of 2021 and exchanged nearly 12,000 text messages, according to the newspaper.
    Tell it, ducks.

Testify!!!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

is Dinesh D'Souza leading this investigation?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    is Dinesh D'Souza leading this investigation?
    Don't fret, fart-face she'll be cleared, even lauded before it's over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prepare for another Yam s legal loss.

Yam s’ lawyers asked a New York judge Friday to suspend an $83.3 million defamation verdict against the former president, saying there was a “strong probability” that it would be reduced on appeal, if not eliminated.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

"How's that for wet work, huh?"

Next time, come hard, else stay on the in' porch like Rodham & the kids.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    President Trump:
    "bigly"
    "ass kickin"
    "She's getting clobbered."
    "She's finished."
    "Let's eat."
    "Joe, you're fired."

Thread Information