Page 1649 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 64911491549159916391645164616471648164916501651165216531659 ... LastLast
Results 41,201 to 41,225 of 41496
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh i agree we are only here because Joey Biden made President.

Otherwise Navarro and other Slease ball criminal associates of Trump would get no accountability for their ongoing crimes.

Yet we're here because Joe B kicked the out of your guy by 7 million votes.

I completely agree.
    Don't be purposely obtuse. It's beneath you, or, used to be.

Audie=GOAT human MarioSpeedwagon's Avatar
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He had a clue to rush the gate back in '16 and make President before you could get him stopped, Mario. Only 44 others across 4 centuries have done likewise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ole Joe almost dropped his ice cream from laughing so hard

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ole Joe almost dropped his ice cream from laughing so hard

Trump had a clue to rush the gate back in '16 and make President before you could get him stopped, Effy. Only 44 others across 4 centuries have done likewise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pence says he ‘cannot in good conscience’ endorse Trump

Former Vice President Mike Pence on Friday said he “cannot in good conscience” endorse presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump, a stunning repudiation of his former running mate and the president he served with.

“Donald Trump is pursuing and articulating an agenda that is at odds with the conservative agenda that we governed on during our four years. That’s why I cannot in good conscience endorse Donald Trump in this campaign,” Pence said on Fox News.

The former vice president, after ending his own presidential bid in October, withheld an endorsement in the 2024 Republican primary, but he previously vowed to back the eventual GOP nominee. Trump had said after Pence dropped out that his former vice president should endorse him, saying, “I chose him, made him vice president. But … people in politics can be very disloyal.”

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/03/15/p...ump/index.html

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    President Trump already kicked his ass out of the race months ago. , he was one of the first to wave the

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because loyalty is more important than legally governing. Sounds a bit fascist, or am I just using another buzzword incorrectly, guise?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Because loyalty is more important than legally governing. Sounds a bit fascist, or am I just using another buzzword incorrectly, guise?
    and + (they) hadn't went after Pence, his wife, and their children with the bombs Day 1, &/or threatened to decapitate Pence, or, shoot him to death multiple times. And Pence wants to keep it that-a-way.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

dumb s

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're only angry because he made President, Homer. Big deal. He did something only 44 other men did across 4-FOUR-4 centuries. ha, ha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doom and gloom Donny faps fear, stokes paranoia and promises violence if he doesn't win

With his general-election matchup against President Biden in clear view, Mr. Trump once more doubled down on the doomsday vision of the country that has animated his third presidential campaign and energized his base during the Republican primary.

The dark view resurfaced throughout his speech. While discussing the U.S. economy and its auto industry, Mr. Trump promised to place tariffs on cars manufactured abroad if he won in November. He added: “Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a blood bath for the whole — that’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a blood bath for the country.”

For nearly 90 minutes outside the Dayton International Airport in Vandalia, Ohio, Mr. Trump delivered a discursive speech, replete with attacks and caustic rhetoric. He noted several times that he was having difficulty reading the teleprompter.

The former president opened his speech by praising the people serving sentences in connection with the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the Capitol. Mr. Trump, who faces criminal charges tied to his efforts to overturn his election loss, called them “hostages” and “unbelievable patriots,” commended their spirit and vowed to help them if elected in November. He also repeated his false claims that the 2020 election was stolen, which have been discredited by a mountain of evidence.

If he did not win this year’s presidential election, Mr. Trump said, “I don’t think you’re going to have another election, or certainly not an election that’s meaningful.”

Mr. Trump also stoked fears about the influx of migrants coming into the United States at the southern border. As he did during his successful campaign in 2016, Mr. Trump used incendiary and dehumanizing language to cast many migrants as threats to American citizens.

He asserted, without evidence, that other countries were emptying their prisons of “young people” and sending them across the border. “I don’t know if you call them ‘people,’ in some cases,” he said. “They’re not people, in my opinion.” He later referred to them as “animals.”

Border officials, including some who worked in the Trump administration, have said that most migrants who cross the border are members of vulnerable families fleeing violence and poverty, and available data does not support the idea that migrants are spurring increases in crime.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/16/u...eech-ohio.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    same ole deadbeat Donny

“Everything is up: Chicken’s up, bread is up and I can’t read this damn teleprompter,” Mr. Trump said. “This sucker is moving around. It’s like reading a moving flag in a 35-mile-an-hour wind.”

Then, Mr. Trump, who before his presidency was known in New York for refusing to pay his bills to a wide range of service providers, joked about not paying the teleprompter company.

“Then they say Trump’s a bad guy, because I’ll say this: Don’t pay the teleprompter company,” he said as the crowd laughed. “Don’t pay.”

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Doom and gloom Donny faps fear, stokes paranoia and promises violence if he doesn't win

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/16/u...eech-ohio.html
    ...just a switch out for when he did win, Winester.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I CAN'T DO MY JOB IF YOU DON'T MAKE ME A DICTATOR. PLEASE MAKE ME A DICTATOR! THANK YOU!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I CAN'T DO MY JOB IF YOU DON'T MAKE ME A DICTATOR. PLEASE MAKE ME A DICTATOR! THANK YOU!

Well, when a gaggle of Americans threaten to blow you, your wife, and your child up first day on the job it does tend to turn you, Winester.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not so huge crowds for Yam s

Yam s' campaign crowds are "dwindling" as his rhetoric drives away moderates, an expert tells Daily Express US.

Yam s dominated the Republican primaries as he saw off the challenge of Nikki Haley, Ron DeSantis and others.

But while members of the GOP seem to be behind Yam s, an expert says his campaign crowds show that support across the country could be harder to come by.

Professor Paul Quirk, a political scientist at The University of British Columbia, told Daily Express US: "Yam s has settled into a manner of campaigning that fires up his base but drives away independents, moderates, and undecideds.

"It seems that playing to the dwindling crowds at his rallies and expressing his many resentments are more important to him than expanding his support.

"Many of Yam s' devoted supporters claim that his criminal indictments and other legal troubles only strengthen their support. But there is no evidence it helps him with potential swing voters.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...c5d6d5b4&ei=12

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not so huge crowds for Yam s

Yam s' campaign crowds are "dwindling" as his rhetoric drives away moderates, an expert tells Daily Express US.

Yam s dominated the Republican primaries as he saw off the challenge of Nikki Haley, Ron DeSantis and others.

But while members of the GOP seem to be behind Yam s, an expert says his campaign crowds show that support across the country could be harder to come by.

Professor Paul Quirk, a political scientist at The University of British Columbia, told Daily Express US: "Yam s has settled into a manner of campaigning that fires up his base but drives away independents, moderates, and undecideds.

"It seems that playing to the dwindling crowds at his rallies and expressing his many resentments are more important to him than expanding his support.

"Many of Yam s' devoted supporters claim that his criminal indictments and other legal troubles only strengthen their support. But there is no evidence it helps him with potential swing voters.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...c5d6d5b4&ei=12
    He made President. That's why we're here of a "Sunday mornin' comin' down."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Huntin' her some White man from town,,,President Trump.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's what he gets for making President, Effy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Huntin' her some White man from town,,,President Trump.

Thread Information