Page 2 of 1653 FirstFirst 12345612521025021002 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "us" as if you ever carried a rifle for the US.
    Nor have you. So what's your point?

The only thing you've ever carried is 200 extra pounds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And how long until his own party gets enough of his baby like behavior and start impeachment proceedings?

This guy is going to get us into a war with Iran soon enough.

I actually believe Howard Stern when he said Trump is actually mad that he won. I really think he is trying to get impeached purposely. His supporters are just so in love with the guy he does no wrong in their eyes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nor have you. So what's your point?

The only thing you've ever carried is 200 extra pounds.
    Pithy but wrong. If you're going to say "us", go enlist. When have you ever done anything but run your mouth?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    That's the difference between immigrants who are more concerned with their immigrant relatives than the citizens in the US and actual citizens of the US. Why should I give a if the muslim countries can't send their refugees here? How is that somehow equivalent to ing over US citizens?

You gots who want muslims in your world, haul ass. They'd love to have you. They are incredibly friendly to Westerners over there.
    Because it was immigrants who actually built plenty of the that we enjoy. It's immigrants who put in work that your fatass hands are unable to do yourself.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pithy but wrong. If you're going to say "us", go enlist. When have you ever done anything but run your mouth?
    Why are you so quick to defend Trump? He's the draft dodger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you so quick to defend Trump?.
    Rich coming from you after the hundreds of pro hillary deflections you made all last year. It really stings losing all credibility after the failed all in, clearly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because it was immigrants who actually built plenty of the that we enjoy. It's immigrants who put in work that your fatass hands are unable to do yourself.
    So these few unstable muslim countries built the USA?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rich coming from you after the hundreds of pro hillary deflections you made all last year. It really stings losing all credibility after the failed all in, clearly.
    Ah, the hardcore Bernie fan that somehow is a trump semen shield now. LOL

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    No emails are not the same as banning Muslims, which plenty of Trump aides use unsecured email servers for personal use...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    muh muslims

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    So these few unstable muslim countries built the USA?
    He's not banning the ones he has business dealings with. Conflict of interest dip . Have those Muslim countries attacked us?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you so quick to defend Trump? He's the draft dodger.
    I'll take that non-answer as "I've never done anything but run my mouth, sir".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not banning the ones he has business dealings with. Conflict of interest dip . Have those Muslim countries attacked us?
    I'll take that non-answer as "no sir, these muslim countries did not build the USA, I was using hyperbole".

He banned using the list Obama made. Get your facts straight.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I'll take that non-answer as "no sir, these muslim countries did not build the USA, I was using hyperbole".

He banned using the list Obama made. Get your facts straight.
    He banned because he wanted to keep his campaign promise. Now it has been reversed by the courts. Why is that?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll take that non-answer as "I've never done anything but run my mouth, sir".
    Show me your medals and service record, sir.

You're judging when you have done even less than me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No emails are not the same as banning Muslims, which plenty of Trump aides use unsecured email servers for personal use...
    You really don't catch on very quickly. It's not a violation to use unsecured servers for personal use. It's a violation to use unsecured servers for classified or official use.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Show me your medals and service record, sir.

You're judging when you have done even less than me.
    Again, your non-answer means "no sir, I have never served my country unless you mean as a waiter".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah, the hardcore Bernie fan that somehow is a trump semen shield now. LOL
    The life of an indepedent voter without party affiliation: strawmen, rampant assumptions and fingers in ears style rejections from 92ish percent of party liners.

The label-rejective, fluid, relatively non assumptive subjctivity of any truly engaged (I) such as myself scares and frightens and confuses legendary PoFo failures/welshers such as yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He banned because he wanted to keep his campaign promise. Now it has been reversed by the courts. Why is that?
    Red herring. Which banned country built this one?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Have any of the limousine liberals itt ever lived/worked in the Middle East tbh? Another case of the uninformed championing people they truly know nothing about

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, your non-answer means "no sir, I have never served my country unless you mean as a waiter".
    And I'll take your parroted reply as a non answer to my question.

I also find it hilarious that you think this is something that is effective as an insult. Your ty attempt falls flat on its face when you accused someone of not doing something you yourself are not doing. Let alone the fact that probably 90+ percent of the board hasn't either.

You used to be a lot more witty with your attacks. You're gotten lazy and fatter.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The life of an indepedent voter without party affiliation: strawmen, rampant assumptions and fingers in ears style rejections from 92ish percent of party liners.

The label-rejective, fluid, relatively non assumptive subjctivity of any truly engaged (I) such as myself scares and frightens and confuses legendary PoFo failures/welshers such as yourself.
    Re take.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He's not "banning" anyone, only temporarily pausing them in order to buy the government some time to improve the vetting system. As for the list of countries, that same list of countries was flagged as potentially dangerous by Obama's DHS. Obama and Congress restricted those same countries' access to the Visa Waiver Program in 2015. I guess Obama must be in on the vast conspiracy to protect Trump's business interests?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didnt GAF about the emails really, other than as one of seemingly dozens of character litmus tests Hillary divebombed.

Obamas assassination of Americans always grinded my gears the most in terms of outright disregard for cons utionality.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    You really don't catch on very quickly. It's not a violation to use unsecured servers for personal use. It's a violation to use unsecured servers for classified or official use.
    To which Republicans do Constantly....

Thread Information