Page 4 of 1650 FirstFirst 1234567814541045041004 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The floodgates were already being opened. We went from taking in only 36 Syrian refugees in 2013 to 105 in 2014 to 1,682 in 2015 to over 13,000 in 2016. Needless to say, that's a rapid increase in just four years. If Hillary got in, she would have gone full Merkel and opened our borders up wide.
    Yeah and we've seen a proportional increase in terrorist attacks committed here by Syrian refugees, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah and we've seen a proportional increase in terrorist attacks committed here by Syrian refugees, right?
    Then of course there is the time period of vetting that takes place. The low numbers from the first couple of years were mostly children and similar types. The vetting process takes about two years. Obama increased the number sure but not like that statline would suggest.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Trump president not Clinton.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Is that why when he ran he ran as a libertarian? He has repeatedly shat on Al and Tipper and Democratic FCC policy.

I guess when you are an ideological puritan different = flaming liberal.
    Um he said he was a big Hillary Clinton supporter. So he obviously leans toward the left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um he said he was a big Hillary Clinton supporter. So he obviously leans toward the left.
    The clintons are centrists ffs. They deregulated banking and signed off on austerity programs while in power. she is more neocon than liberal if you actually look at her voting record.

I mean if she is a flaming liberal then bernie sanders is karl marx reincarnated.

Then of course there is the fact that Stern has supported and voted for both dems and GOPs over time and subscribes to neither of the major parties exclusively.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The clintons are centrists ffs. They deregulated banking and signed off on austerity programs while in power. she is more neocon than liberal if you actually look at her voting record.

I mean if she is a flaming liberal then bernie sanders is karl marx reincarnated.

Then of course there is the fact that Stern has supported and voted for both dems and GOPs over time and subscribes to neither of the major parties exclusively.
    A Democrat is a Democrat. She wants open borders, heavy taxes, and supports extremely late term abortions. Sounds liberal to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Democrat is a Democrat. She wants open borders, heavy taxes, and supports extremely late term abortions. Sounds liberal to me.
    The GOP has been pushing the globalist agenda since Nixon. And sure she is willing to tax but what makes her centrist is she is willing to apply austerity as well. This is what I was getting at about puritan. They either match your notion of a conservative ideal or they are leftist. There is no centrism with you.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    She would be hiring all libs in her Cabinet. Leftism has gotten so extreme that she looks almost central in comparison. Yeah Bernie Sanders definitely more left. That I agree on. Trump really isn't a pure Republican either.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Howard Stern is a flaming liberal. He admit that he would turn on you if he didn't agree with your policies. Definitely an alterior motive there. Obviously, he is still butthurt Hillary lost.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yep, and Trump mopped the floor with her wide ass.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This refugee thing is a losing battle for the left, tbh. America doesn't want to open the flood gates for refugees the way Germany has, and I know plenty of liberals (myself included) who agree with that.

The left should focus on issues that Americans actually agree with rather than continuing to try and win muh culture war. All of this effort would be much better if it was focused on calling Trump out for the financial industry dergulation he wants.
    On that note, I think the Dems would be much better served if Barry went to his retreat home in in Florida to write/sign autobiographic books instead of trying to stay active. Whether you thought he did a good job or not, his time is over, and there's plenty of other, capable, young people on that party to 'rebuild' if you will... guys like Cory Booker, Julian Castro... and even older people like Bernie or Warren...

EDIT: the shutup clause applies similarly to Shillary... especially her.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    On that note, I think the Dems would be much better served if Barry went to his retreat home in in Florida to write/sign autobiographic books instead of trying to stay active. Whether you thought he did a good job or not, his time is over, and there's plenty of other, capable, young people on that party to 'rebuild' if you will... guys like Cory Booker, Julian Castro... and even older people like Bernie or Warren...

EDIT: the shutup clause applies similarly to Shillary... especially her.
    The clintons should completely shut themselves out of the political limelight tbh, the 2016 election results made it pretty clear America is tired of the clintons.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The clintons should completely shut themselves out of the political limelight tbh, the 2016 election results made it pretty clear America is tired of the clintons.
    She ain't goin' nowhere. She'll be right there in 2020. I don't know if they'll let her wise guy her way in like she did with Sanders, but, she's gonna try. And who is going to stand up to her? That Booker kid? That Warren woman? Hillary s bigger than those two lightweights.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    She ain't goin' nowhere. She'll be right there in 2020. I don't know if they'll let her wise guy her way in like she did with Sanders, but, she's gonna try. And who is going to stand up to her? That Booker kid? That Warren woman? Hillary s bigger than those two lightweights.
    I would otherwise agree except she's too old tbh. I think there's a good chance the clintons have their own puppet candidate they'll push (Booker being a great example), but there's no ing way she will run again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She got slapped by Barry when left to her own devices. This time was when she was pushed through, and it was costly, for her and her party. Those should be lessons learned, but, you never know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As if it did not take multiple subpoenas over near a dozen investigations for the alleged classified material to come to light. It started when the word of the nonsecured server came to light in a Benghazi hearing. Same level of information we have now and the outrage started right from the start.

Acting like two years of investigation is the same as it stands before any investigation is done.
    DJohn needed no investigation to make the claim. Must not be that difficult to know. He just needs to share it if he's going to make the claim.

Acting like the onus of proof changes suddenly because you spoke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because if you build the wall near Mexico they can't just come around.

Like you still won't have homegrown terrorists.
    Because if you build a fence around your home, or around a military installation, someone can't just cut through it or climb over it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you'd like to discuss it in hindsight after a few attacks?

Some of you are really dense.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Howard Stern is a flaming liberal. He admit that he would turn on you if he didn't agree with your policies. Definitely an alterior motive there. Obviously, he is still butthurt Hillary lost.
    Bull , I have heard Stern talk about how much he liked Reagan many times on his show. Never heard that from a flaming liberal.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This refugee thing is a losing battle for the left, tbh. America doesn't want to open the flood gates for refugees the way Germany has, and I know plenty of liberals (myself included) who agree with that.

The left should focus on issues that Americans actually agree with rather than continuing to try and win muh culture war. All of this effort would be much better if it was focused on calling Trump out for the financial industry dergulation he wants.
    I wish the left would start paying attention to Bill Maher when he tells them how re ed their at ude towards Islam is. I don't like Christianity much but I'm not worried about Christians murdering me if I make a cartoon about Jesus they find offensive. I hate it so much when people bring up the crusades as some false equivalence as if what happened 800 years ago matters right now. And I fully support a ban on Syrians entering the country (other than those with green cards, student visas, and the like) so that they can't claim asylum the second they set foot on American ground and then stay here five years until their case finally clears the backlog and comes in front of a judge. I don't want Syrian refugees who are only coming here to flee their country, because I don't think they'll assimilate well and they're not going to find good jobs here that are going to create the kind of stable households that would be more likely to stamp out radicalization in their kids.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    T shirt fan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because if you build the wall near Mexico they can't just come around.

Like you still won't have homegrown terrorists.
    Next will be a wall around the Internets. We'll send the bill to Syria.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seth_Moulton

Thread Information