Page 410 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 3103604004064074084094104114124134144204605109101410 ... LastLast
Results 10,226 to 10,250 of 41496
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So few people want to work at the White House that it's advertising at a job fair

The “Conservative Partnership Ins ute” is hosting the fair,

which top White House personnel managers plan to attend.

[Advertising for the event] promises that “representatives from across the Trump administration will be there to meet job seekers of every experience level.” [...]

“There are positions currently open and

we are looking for the most competent conservatives

to recommend,” the flyer, shared with POLITICO, reads.

Is “competent” really the first requirement?

Above “willing to sign a personal loyalty oath to Donald Trump”? Doubtful.

But seriously, let it sink in. The White House. Is advertising at a job fair. That’s … pathetic.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...-at-a-job-fair

=====================

Trump Appointee Compiles Loyalty List of U.S. Employees at U.N., State

Mari Stull’s arrival at the State Department’s International Organization Bureau is triggering an exodus of top career staffers.

quietly vetting career diplomats and American employees of international ins utions to determine whether they are loyal to President Donald Trump and his political agenda,

http://foreignpolicy.com/2018/06/13/...s-dysfunction/

the only competencies required are -sucking and ass-kissing Trash.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I see David Dennison wants to be a little KKtator:

SMH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The same dude that he was calling "little rocket man" just months ago.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I want my people to do the same."

echoes of Trash's "
    my generals"

80% of Repugs, esp you less Repug kiss-up-kick-down wannabe-dictators men, still support Trash.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s 2020 campaign chief just called for a reporter to lose credentials over a piercing question

Acosta
    refused to mindlessly buy into the farce, and called out a question to Trump, asking if they had agreed on a denuclearization deal. Trump responded that they planned to do so soon.

Acosta then followed up and asked if the two leaders had discussed Otto Warmbier, the American who was captured by the North Koreans and released only to later die from the stress of his harsh captivity. Trump, predictably, didn’t respond to the perfectly fair question

Trump’s campaign manager for 2020 Brad Parscale

has taken to Twitter in faux outrage to demand that Acosta have his press credentials suspended for simply doing his job.

It’s a deeply un-American thing to suggest and fits in perfectly with Trump’s broader war on the First Amendment and the Fourth Estate.

https://washingtonpress.com/2018/06/...cing-question/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP wants Trump in 2020, more popular than Obama, JFK, Reagan
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...ama-jfk-reagan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well of course the GOP wants Trump, he's the sitting president.

is there any case in US history where a party didn't pick the in bent president from their own party?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Donald Trump is more popular with his party than almost any other recent president, according to pollster John Zogby.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here Are the 10 Craziest Moments From Trump’s Bonkers 51 Minute Media Blitz

1. Trump Trashes Comey, Says its “Ridiculous” the IG Found No Evidence of Political Bias.

2. Trump Touts Relationship with Kim Jong Un, Wishes America Revered Him Like North Korea Does Kim

3. Trump Defends Sarah Sanders, Says She Should’ve Walked Out of White House Correspondents Dinner.

4. Trump Trashes CNN For Not Getting His ‘Sarcasm’ About Receiving North Korean Levels of Adulation

5. Trump on Excusing North Korean Human Rights Abuses: I Don’t Want Kim to Nuke You and Your Family

6. Trump Continues to Use North Korea’s Characterization of U.S. ‘War Games’

7. Trump is Still Blaming Democrats for His Administration’s Policy to Break Up Immigrant Families

8. Trump says Michael Cohen Isn’t His Lawyer Anymore, Doesn’t Rule Out Pardon for Paul Manafort

9. Trump Trashes The New York Times Over His Dictation of Don Jr.’s Kremlin Lawyer Statement

10. Trump Blames Obama for Losing Crimea After Russia Invaded Ukraine

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/here-are...e-media-blitz/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Donald Trump is more popular with his party than almost any other recent president, according to pollster John Zogby.
    polls two and a half years before an election don't have great predictive value, but you're certainly right about about DJT's intra-party popularity and almost certainly correct that if he's still standing, he will be the GOP nominee in 2020.

Making that call is such an easy one it shouldn't count as a prediction, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The AP just released a bombs report about Trump and Cambridge Analytica’s 2020 election meddling plans

s AP report also confirms that the RNC has given a contract for the mid-term elections to a top GOP operative involved in the theft of 87 million Facebook profile in conjunction with the Trump 2020 campaign.

Former Cambridge Analytica data scientist Matt Oczowskicreated a company called Data Propria and hired some of the bankrupt Cambridge Analytica’s former employees, then sold his company to the penny stock company CloudCommerce

Trump 2020 campaign manager Brad Parscale also sold his marketing company to CloudCommerce and now the two men are working together on CloudCommerce’s new data analytics division.

Parscale denies that the Trump 2020 campaign’s current goal with Data Propria is to re-elect the President, but says instead to impact the 2018 mid-term elections. The AP reports:

“I am laser-focused on the 2018 midterms and holding the House and increasing our seats in the Senate,” [Brad Parscale] said.

“Once we do those things, I’ll start working on re-electing President Trump.”

Both Oczkowski and Parscale told the AP that no Trump re-election work by Data Propria was even planned, but confirmed that Parscale had helped Data Propria line up a successful bid on 2018 midterm polling-related work for the RNC, awarded earlier this week. Oczkowski called the contract modest.

Of course, you can’t put much weight into a denial from anyone connected to the Trump campaign,

least of all its campaign manager, who is raking in the cash through his deal with CloudCommerce.

https://washingtonpress.com/2018/06/...eddling-plans/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calvin pisses on 45's grave

https://twitter.com/JimCarrey/status/1007274468127879170/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hu ffingtonpost.com%2Fentry%2Fjim-carrey-calvin-donald-trump-grave_us_5b238332e4b07cb1712d6ec8

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump just posted the most delusional tweet about his dismal relationship with world leaders

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

I have a great relationship with Angela Merkel of Germany,

but the Fake News Media only shows the bad photos (implying anger) of negotiating an agreement -

where I am asking for things that no other American President would ask for!

3:03 PM - 15 Jun 2018

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1007745343306584064?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=ht tps%3A%2F%2Fwashingtonpress.com%2F2018%2F06%2F15%2 Ftrump-just-posted-the-most-delusional-tweet-about-his-dismal-relationship-with-world-leaders%2F

Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-16-2018 at 10:00 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maddow guest explains how NY lawsuit against Trump Foundation is a backdoor for the IRS to nab him for tax evasion

The Chicago criminal tax attorney told the New York Times that “people have gone to prison for stuff like this” and on Friday she explained how.

“The New York AG would have difficulty bringing a criminal case here

but this is up the alley of what IRS criminal investigations would likely be interested in looking at,” she said.

“These are very potentially far-reaching allegations that go beyond just the president.

It touches his campaign staff, his children, his business associates, his campaign donors.”

She said that what was exposed is “a hornet’s nest that could impact a lot of people.”

The IRS doesn’t have to do anything—but Johnson Ware thinks they will.

“I think the IRS would be inclined to look at the way this impacts a number of people and not just the president,” she said.

“Earned income is taxable.

So if you’ve earned money by doing something for someone, it’s taxable to you.

When I look at the Trump Foundation’s [990 forms] it looks to me like

business associates of the president were paying money into his foundation,

perhaps in place of money that they owed some of his business en ies…

That means those people were getting a deduction for a 501(c)(3) charitable organization get a deduction for making a charitable contribution that isn’t real and

the en y that should have been picking up that income isn’t picking up the income and paying tax on it.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/maddow-guest-explains-ny-lawsuit-trump-foundation-backdoor-irs-nab-tax-evasion/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the I.R.S. Should Go After Trump

By Philip T. Hackney
    From 2006 to 2011, Mr. Hackney was an attorney for the chief counsel of the I.R.S. specializing in nonprofit organizations.

As a former attorney for the chief counsel of the I.R.S. who specialized in nonprofit organizations,

I believe Mr. Trump is also criminally liable for his actions.

If I were still at the I.R.S., based on the lawsuit, I would make a criminal referral, on charges of tax evasion or false statements on a tax return, or both.

On the tax evasion charge, the government must demonstrate that the defendant willfully failed to pay a tax he owed and acted to disguise or attempted to disguise that evasion.

For a false statement charge, the government must show the defendant willingly signed a return under penalties of perjury, making a materially false statement that he knew was false.

These are not easy charges to prove, but the Trump Foundation is a nonprofit organization that is entrusted with money to be used exclusively for public charitable purposes.

Any use of foundation money to benefit himself is akin to theft.

The government could anchor a

tax evasion and false statement case upon the multiple instances of self-dealing,

as cataloged by the New York attorney general, between Mr. Trump and the foundation.

The attorney general details occasions when Mr. Trump directed the foundation

to acquire expensive things like paintings of himself for himself;

paid $258,000 to settle two private lawsuits;

and made political contributions by paying $25,000 to the re-election campaign of Pam Bondi,
    the Republican attorney general of Florida.

The attorney general also amply do ents that in 2016,

Mr. Trump directed the foundation to operate as a political arm of his campaign.

These acts fail to meet the basic requirement of a charitable organization to operate exclusively for charitable purposes.

Yet

Mr. Trump signed tax returns year after year through 2014 stating that these expenditures went for charitable purposes.

Congress imposes rigorous rules on private foundations; for example, each of these self-dealing transactions probably subjected Mr. Trump to a 10 percent tax applied to the value of the transaction. In addition, he may owe other excise taxes and penalties.

The I.R.S. saves criminal consequences for notorious and continuous violations of the law.

And

the misuse of a charity for personal and political purposes over years — as alleged by the New York State attorney general — is in fact the type of case that the I.R.S. goes after with criminal sanctions.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/15/o...er=rss&emc=rss

falsely signing IRS returns, not paying taxes on persona income taken from a charity, violating charitable org laws, etc.

Would the IRS "settle" with a non-wealthy person? no, it would be fines AND prison.

What will the Repug-run IRS do with Trash, if anything?

Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-16-2018 at 09:11 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The IRS should do it but they won't do it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when the president is an obvious crook like DJT, the remedy is impeachment and removal. once he be removed from office, no cons utional crisis is caused by criminal prosecution.

so long as DJT remains above the law, it's because the GOP allows it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Land of the Lawless

power in America has turned the rule of law into a mere myth.

https://www.laphamsquarterly.org/rule-law/land-lawless

Repugs still support Trash like at 80%+ approval,

so the Repug pols, fearing Trash's cultish, rabid mob, won't impeach him,

because he would run around the country throwing red meat at his mob.

I heard somewhere that America is ed and un able.

Anybody have evidence that America isn't ed?

Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-16-2018 at 10:03 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drew Magary, letting it all hang out in GQ:

Wanna know how Trump wins re-election? This is how. It’s the same goddamn reason he won in 2016. He’ll win again because both the establishment media and the Democratic kingmakers are thin-skinned dip s who will blame literally ANYONE for Trump but themselves. They will also recognize the Republican Party as legitimate and deserving of its power, when it has long since been exposed as a wholly criminal enterprise that needs to be destroyed.
    https://www.gq.com/story/this-is-why-trump-won

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dem mucky mucks have already told progressive Dem candidates for 2018 don't bother to run, because DNC will support their anti-progressive candidates against any progressives.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-16-2018 at 10:05 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://youtu.be/m3yesvvYEvs
    Bill Clinton 1995 State of the Union immigration comments

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor fella wasn't ready for Cruz

Thread Information