Page 423 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 3233734134194204214224234244254264274334735239231423 ... LastLast
Results 10,551 to 10,575 of 41496
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sure you go with that.
    Go with your implicit call to violence?

No.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reporter resigns after false tweet that Maryland shooting suspect had MAGA hat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go with your implicit call to violence?

No.
    Me? Nah.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yep. The implication is clear.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with Michael Moore's implication that "your body on the line" means your life on the line, which means violent revolution to defeat the oligarchy ing us all every day in every way.
    Any thoughts on what type of gun you plan to use?

I got a thread for that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moore advocating violence.

He's not advocating violence Chris. He's advocating millions occupy DC to prevent a SCOTUS vote from occurring before the midterms. Pretty sure they'll lose more seats if they're all camped in DC though. He hasn't thought this through .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comedian pranked, embarrassed Trash, and his entire staff of klowns, naifs, so now the WH Schutzstaffel wants his ass

Comedian who pranked Trump with phone call claims late night visit from Secret Service — and now he’s on the run

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/com...e+Raw+Story%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    19 ICE agents just blindsided Trump with unprecedented demand

President Trump’s transformation of the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) into

a deportation force to terrorize people of color has sparked a backlash aimed at abolishing the agency from an unlikely source.

ICE is such a totally broken federal agency that

19 of its own regional supervising Special Agents in Charge

just sent an open letter to Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen

demanding the abolition of their own agency

They blame President Trump for eroding the Homeland Security Investigative (HSI) division’s public support which is crucial to

its mission of enforcing the law against real criminals, transnational criminal organizations, and overseas terrorist groups.

ICE is currently led by Acting Director Thomas Homan, the former head of its Enforcement and Removal Operations unit, and he publicly runs the agency like Donald Trump’s baby.

Homan’s agency has spent the last eighteen months deploying Gestapo tactics to terrorize immigrants and people of color in America.

If people are policy, then it is obvious that Trump’s choice to head the agency –

a cruel bully who openly brags about separating families seeking asylum at the border – has harmed America’s national security gravely.

Because HSI draws its funding from the ICE budget, it means that every time Donald Trump decides to abuse children with a zero-tolerance policy to separate families,

he is also de-funding America’s most important criminal investigations into groups like the Russian mafia.

The New York Times reports:

The more than 6,000 special agents assigned to Homeland Security Investigations focus on money laundering, drug trafficking, human smuggling, child exploitation and cybercrimes.

The agency was also involved in the arrest and capture of drug lord Joaquín Guzmán Loera, better known as “El Chapo, who led the Sinaloa cartel before he was extradited to the United States last year.

In fact, the HSI division has the second highest number of arrests of all federal law enforcement agencies, in 14 international locations for its Transnational Crime Investigation Units.

The movement to abolish ICE began as a reaction to President Trump’s degradation of the agency into a crude deportation force,

which is so cruel that just yesterday he boasted about their legendary meanness at one of his hate rallies.

https://washingtonpress.com/2018/06/...dented-demand/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They were already doing that but if Dennison wants to proclaim his dependence on Muslims, OK.

lol chris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not advocating violence Chris. He's advocating millions occupy DC to prevent a SCOTUS vote from occurring before the midterms. Pretty sure they'll lose more seats if they're all camped in DC though. He hasn't thought this through .
    You are exactly correct sir.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash pardons a convicted felon from the "fine people on both sides" and felon returns the favor

Rightwinger Dinesh D’Souza retweets #BurnTheJews

to promote his new movie comparing Trump to Lincoln

later deletes tweet

Dinesh D’Souza retweeted an anti-Semitic message to promote his upcoming movie, Death of a Nation.

The movie argues that Donald Trump is the second coming of Abraham Lincoln.

The tweet from a user named RedManDan84, who is now suspended, shared the trailer to the movie with the hashtag #BurnThejews.

D’Souza retweeted it and then later deleted his retweet when he was called out on it.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/rig...e+Raw+Story%29

#BurnThejews ? how many of y'all ST Nazis retweeted that one?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bloomberg has pledged $80 million to help Democrats flip Congress this November, which he is focused on as opposed to announcing a run in 2020 for the Democratic nomination.
    Last edited by ducks; 07-01-2018 at 02:29 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Michael Moates
    Michael Moates FREEDOM_moates
    ·
    Jun 30
    CNN released an article that read “Trump’s wall could cost an estimated $120 per US household.”

Where do I send the check?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Michael Moates
    Michael Moates FREEDOM_moates
    ·
    Jun 30
    CNN released an article that read “Trump’s wall could cost an estimated $120 per US household.”

Where do I send the check?
    Wish there was a fund - I'd send a check.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So these millions will occupy DC all Fall long? - don't these people have jobs/work to do?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You are exactly correct sir.

lol Chris is exactly wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Chris is exactly wrong.
    Nah, he's just too chicken to come out and say it.That's your boy though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Threatens Violence Against Democrats If They Continue To Protest Him

Trump threatened to use his political base violently against Democrats.

"there’s probably never been a base in the history of politics in this country like my base.

I hope the other side realizes that

they better just take it easy.

They better just take it easy because some of the language used,

some of the words used,

even some of the radical ideas I really think they are very bad for the country.

I think they are actually very dangerous for the country.”

Trump is suggesting that his base will do something if Democrats continue to speak out

Instead of talking about bringing the nation together, Trump threatened his opponents with his political base.

https://www.politicususa.com/2018/07...iticus+USA+%29

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nah, he's just too chicken to come out and say it.That's your boy though.
    lol Chris admits he's completely wrong then when it's pointed out to him immediately tries to claim he's a mind reader.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Donald Trump might be unpopular, but he "is winning and the Democrats right now are reeling" and have "not figured out how to succeed in the Trump era," NBC host Chuck Todd said Sunday.

"The announced retirement of supreme court justice Anthony Kennedy this week helped make one political reality clear: Despite his overall unpopularity, President Trump is winning and the Democrats right now are reeling," Todd stated in his opening "Meet the Press" monologue.

"How about the Republican Party? The president's approval rating among Republicans is around 90 percent. Elected Republicans fear criticizing him, and the party has become a cult of personality: His.

". . . If the Democrats' reaction to the Kennedy retirement proved anything, it's that the Democratic Party has not figured out how to succeed in the Trump era."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    President Donald Trump might be unpopular, but he "is winning and the Democrats right now are reeling" and have "not figured out how to succeed in the Trump era," NBC host Chuck Todd said Sunday.

"The announced retirement of supreme court justice Anthony Kennedy this week helped make one political reality clear: Despite his overall unpopularity, President Trump is winning and the Democrats right now are reeling," Todd stated in his opening "Meet the Press" monologue.

"How about the Republican Party? The president's approval rating among Republicans is around 90 percent. Elected Republicans fear criticizing him, and the party has become a cult of personality: His.

". . . If the Democrats' reaction to the Kennedy retirement proved anything, it's that the Democratic Party has not figured out how to succeed in the Trump era."
    ducks, do you support the FART Act?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White House backs away from Trump claim Saudi Arabia will boost oil production

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrumpFollowFollow
    @realDonaldTrump
    Just spoke to King Salman of Saudi Arabia and explained to him that,

because of the turmoil & disfunction in Iran and Venezuela,

I am asking that Saudi Arabia increase oil production,

maybe up to 2,000,000 barrels,

to make up the difference...

Prices to high! He has agreed!

4:37 AM - 30 Jun 2018

The
    White House clarified that the Saudis have that much in spare capacity,

not that they will raise output.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/trump-claims-saudi-arabia-will-boost-oil-production-n888011

Proof that Trash's brain is ed, no reading comprehension, no listening comprehension, intellectually, emotionally STUNTED

25th Amendment

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Appointees Filed Blank Financial Disclosure Forms

These Trump Staffers — Including an ex-NRA Lobbyist — Left Their Financial Disclosure Forms Blank

The public wouldn’t know that by looking at Cassidy’s government financial disclosure report.

The form, which he filed soon after taking a job as senior deputy director of the office of intergovernmental and external affairs,

doesn’t list his old job at the NRA —

or any past job, for that matter.

Cassidy’s form was nearly blank, save for his name, le and some bank holdings and investments.

In the
    space allotted to show his income, it incorrectly stated “None.”

... acknowledged ongoing problems while also noting that they “predated the current administration.”

http://www.nationalmemo.com/trump-appointees-filed-blank-financial-disclosure-forms/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s relatives in his ancestral German hometown are trying to hide their ties to him

In southwest Germany, among the country’s winemaking region,

the
    Trump family tries to distance itself from their infamous relative.

The New York Times reported Monday that in the village of Kallstadt,

the American president is referred to simply as “Donald” by his distant cousins.

“You can’t choose your relatives, can you?” Ursula Trump, a bakery owner in a nearby town, told the newspaper.

Her husband is the seventh cousin of the American president, and

she was one of the only German Trumps willing to speak about him —

but others who share different last names are also related to him.

“Practically half the village is,” Kallstadt’s mayor, Thomas Jaworek, told the Times — before adding that he himself is not.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/trumps-relatives-ancestral-german-hometown-trying-hide-ties/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

Thread Information