Page 436 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 3363864264324334344354364374384394404464865369361436 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,900 of 41496
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We interfere with other countries
    Turn around is fair
    Maybe the USA should stay out other countries

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Turn around is fair
    Agreed. We shouldn't interfere with other nations' elections the way they interfered with ours.

Do you want to give Russia a free pass for all this and not do anything in the future?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Royal Snub: Princes Refused To See Trump, Leaving Queen On Her Own

Prince Charles and Prince William, the first two in the line of succession to the throne, refused to meet with President Donald Trump during his UK visit,

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...0%28TPMNews%29

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Turn around is fair
    So because we have behaved badly in the past they are allowed to screw with OUR elections and financial sector in the future.

Great duck logic.

And they wont even fckn admit it like WE have. Democracy v. Totalitarian kleptocracy... ducks will take the later. 21 straight years of Obama could have been done, you would like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw, initial topics did not include discussion of elections by the Orange guy,who is really paranoid now, seems to have concluded he won due to Russia’s interference. Orange guy feeling Boots pain. Amazing.

Egotistical imbecile....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So because we have behaved badly in the past they are allowed to screw with OUR elections and financial sector in the future.
    ducks "what about USA" bull

"in the past"?

Imperial USA is STILL, and will always be, ing around in other countries, overturning elections, training paramilitaries to start govt overthrows, invading to grab resources, etc. Propping up horrible dictators and regimes

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/cen...thern-triangle

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...n_5596125.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    World peace

Its a great day for Humanity

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin offered to question the 12 indicted for meddling in the election, and added that Mueller and his team of investigators can be present for questioning, if U.S. officials would “reciprocate.” He suggested this would mean Russian agents could be present for questioning Americans "of interest" to them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin says the treaty on crime is in full effect, in regards to extradicting persons.

Putin says he can offer that the appropriate commission headed by Mueller can use this treaty for Russia to question the persons and send the information to the United States.

Putin says he can permit persons from the U.S., including Mueller, to be present for this questioning.

He says this kind of effort should be a mutual one, and that the Americans reciprocate in that Russia should be allowed to question U.S. persons, like Bill Browder, who they perceive to have committed crimes against the Russian Federation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Turn around is fair
    Youre an american patriotic duck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ducks "what about USA" bull

"in the past"?

Imperial USA is STILL, and will always be, ing around in other countries, overturning elections, training paramilitaries to start govt overthrows, invading to grab resources, etc. Propping up horrible dictators and regimes

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/cen...thern-triangle

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...n_5596125.html
    You idiot.

Read your own articles...
    The refugee crisis caused by what? WHEN?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boots
    Ducks
    Hater

The axis of stupidity ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ducks
    Hater
    Boots

The axis of stupidity in full efffect...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democratic pollster John Zogby says President Donald Trump knows how to succeed, pointing to the results of his latest poll that showed voters believe the president is fighting against the Washington establishment.
    "Some people just know how to win," Zogby wrote in a column for Forbes.

According to the poll:
    54 percent say Trump is fighting against the Washington ruling powers.
    26 percent view Trump as a political insider.
    Zogby says voters who consider Trump to be anti-establishment are Republicans (67 percent), voters age 65 and over (63 percent), voters ages 50 to 64 (59 percent), voters from the South (56 percent), and from the Central/Great Lakes area (55 percent).

And he compared Trump to previous presidents whose victories upended the elite class, such as Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, and Theodore Roosevelt.
    If Democrats in 2020 pick a newcomer to run against Trump, the president will win reelection, Zogby said.

The pollster suggested former Vice President Joe Biden could take on Trump in 2020, saying that Biden could handle Trump with his sense of humor.
    "We can picture standing on the stage with Mr. Trump at the presidential debates, giving back as good as he gets and laughing at all the right times… Mr. Biden has a jovial manner about him and we do know that a wide array of folks like him," Zogby wrote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democratic pollster John Zogby says President Donald Trump knows how to succeed, pointing to the results of his latest poll that showed voters believe the president is fighting against the Washington establishment.
    "Some people just know how to win," Zogby wrote in a column for Forbes.

According to the poll:
    54 percent say Trump is fighting against the Washington ruling powers.
    26 percent view Trump as a political insider.
    Zogby says voters who consider Trump to be anti-establishment are Republicans (67 percent), voters age 65 and over (63 percent), voters ages 50 to 64 (59 percent), voters from the South (56 percent), and from the Central/Great Lakes area (55 percent).

And he compared Trump to previous presidents whose victories upended the elite class, such as Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, and Theodore Roosevelt.
    If Democrats in 2020 pick a newcomer to run against Trump, the president will win reelection, Zogby said.

The pollster suggested former Vice President Joe Biden could take on Trump in 2020, saying that Biden could handle Trump with his sense of humor.
    "We can picture standing on the stage with Mr. Trump at the presidential debates, giving back as good as he gets and laughing at all the right times… Mr. Biden has a jovial manner about him and we do know that a wide array of folks like him," Zogby wrote.
    Ducks learning the art of deflection...

Amazing, but so nakedly obvious.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Great duck logic.

And they wont even fckn admit it like WE have. Democracy v. Totalitarian kleptocracy... ducks will take the later. 21 straight years of Obama could have been done, you would like that.
    Don't you think all the powers are constantly trying to break into/surveil other countries? Calm down - most of the election stuff is local - it's not like the whole country is connected when it comes to elections.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't you think all the powers are constantly trying to break into/surveil other countries? Calm down - most of the election stuff is local - it's not like the whole country is connected when it comes to elections.
    It's great that you don't care about the USA either.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's great that you don't care about the USA either.
    kinda naive if you think it's only being done TO the US and that we aren't reciprocating. I'll bet that if Hillary had won, most of you wouldn't have cared whether Russia interfered or not.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    kinda naive if you think it's only being done TO the US and that we aren't reciprocating. I'll bet that if Hillary had won, most of you wouldn't have cared whether Russia interfered or not.
    You're completely wrong. This is a huge problem that is not going away.

You don't give a about the USA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pavlov's "either you're with us or you're with the terrorists" thingy. Who originally said that again?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pavlov's "either you're with us or you're with the terrorists" thingy. Who originally said that again?
    No, I'm "either you give a about the USA or you don't."

That doesn't mean you're with any terrorists.

It means you don't give a about the USA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man!! This meeting was a big mistake for trump. He looks weak.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're completely wrong. This is a huge problem that is not going away.

You don't give a about the USA.
    Did I say that the problem is going away? More likely, that this problem has ALWAYS existed - you guys are just going bonkers over it because Hillary lost/Trump won.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did I say that the problem is going away? More likely, that this problem has ALWAYS existed - you guys are just going bonkers over it because Hillary lost/Trump won.
    No. This problem is bigger than any party.

You are extremely small minded and petty.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. This problem is bigger than any party.

You are extremely small minded and petty.
    Well, at least your insults are polite and not as colorful as others'.

Thread Information