Page 44 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854941445441044 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 41496
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From what I've heard, they are helping us with the fight against ISIS. He already took Iraq off for that reason. But if the country protects ISIS, no excuse for that.
    Iran doesn't protect ISIS except in the third season of Homeland

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From what I've heard, they are helping us with the fight against ISIS. He already took Iraq off for that reason. But if the country protects ISIS, no excuse for that.
    why isn't turkey part of the ban when they're making oil deals with isis?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    why isn't turkey part of the ban when they're making oil deals with isis?
    Well Trump has been briefed of what is going on with ISIS. I don't think we should pretend to know where the dangers currently are. But yes Saudi Arabia does have a history of terrorism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump has also been briefed on his investments in turkey and the several llc's he's opened in saudi arabia

The Post reported that by the time of Trump's May financial filing, four of those companies in which Trump was the president or director were still active. Trump has in the past said he wants to protect the oil-rich Arab kingdom.During a rally on August 21, the day Trump created four of those companies, he said he gets along well with Saudi Arabia.

"They buy apartments from me," Trump said during the Alabama rally. "They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    cartoon villain wants to kill meals on wheels now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beats Shilary wanting to be ISIS Air Force in Syria tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No more freebies.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Fine. I don't want to pay for your or your kind's Medicaid.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Fine. I don't want to pay for your or your kind's Medicaid.
    It's the Democrats that want free handouts. The Republicans are the hard working bunch.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the Democrats that want free handouts. The Republicans are the hard working bunch.
    Then you are a Democrat.

Get a damn full time job and pay your own insurance out of YOUR pocket. Then you can call yourself Republican, provided you also lynch a Mexican or South American. Got it... Good. Until then, you are a Democratic leech.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Then you are a Democrat.

Get a damn full time job and pay your own insurance out of YOUR pocket. Then you can call yourself Republican, provided you also lynch a Mexican or South American. Got it... Good. Until then, you are a Democratic leech.
    I am totally against Medicaid unless you are handicapped.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    I am totally against Medicaid unless you are handicapped.
    Then why are you on it?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Then why are you on it?
    Lol funny you think you know me.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White House installs political aides at Cabinet agencies to be Trump’s eyes and ears

The political appointee charged with keeping watch over Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt and his aides has offered unsolicited advice so often that after just four weeks on the job, Pruitt has shut him out of many staff meetings, according to two senior administration officials.

At the Pentagon, they’re privately calling the former Marine officer and fighter pilot who’s supposed to keep his eye on Defense Secretary Jim Mattis “the commissar,” according to a high-ranking defense official with knowledge of the situation. It’s a reference to Soviet-era Communist Party officials who were assigned to military units to ensure their commanders remained loyal.

Most members of President Trump’s Cabinet do not yet have leadership teams in place or even nominees for top deputies. But they do have an influential coterie of senior aides installed by the White House who are charged — above all — with monitoring the secretaries’
    loyalty, according to eight officials in and outside the administration.

This shadow government of political appointees with the le of senior White House adviser is embedded at every Cabinet agency, with offices in or just outside the secretary’s suite.

The White House has installed at least 16 of the advisers at departments including Energy and Health and Human Services and at some smaller agencies such as NASA,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/white-house-installs-political-aides-at-cabinet-agencies-to-be-trumps-eyes-and-ears/2017/03/19/68419f0e-08da-11e7-93dc-00f9bdd74ed1_story.html?utm_term=.c6d7d7ff3499&wpi src=nl_most-draw7&wpmm=1

Trash is a ING DICTATOR, loyalty more important than governing.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Lord Trump just cut funding for a program “Meals on Wheels” which brings meals to the old & infirm…That is pretty ruthless…Why not just put our aging population on icebergs & let them fend for themselves…We need more money for F-35’s…Gotta start somewhere…

Now Trump has fired Big Bird…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWebDbGtQI4

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gallup Daily: Trump Job Approval

http://www.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lord Trump just cut funding for a program “Meals on Wheels” which brings meals to the old & infirm…That is pretty ruthless…Why not just put our aging population on icebergs & let them fend for themselves…We need more money for F-35’s…Gotta start somewhere…

Now Trump has fired Big Bird…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWebDbGtQI4

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White House claimed Trump had a day full of meetings, but the truth emerges with a swamp selfie

Donald Trump and White House staffers claimed Trump was having a weekend full of meetings at their not-racist-at-all “Southern White House”—better known as Mar-A-Lago, Donald Trump’s cash cow private club.

On Saturday, the White House noted he was headed to meetings at another private club, the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach.

It would be his 10th time at a Trump-branded golf course in only 8 (long, long) weeks as president.

Probably a total coincidence he only plays at clubs he owns, right?

Anyway, the White House staff insisted he was there for meetings and calls.

Follow

Mark Knoller
    @markknoller

Press pool at Trump Intl Golf Club told the president having meetings and phone calls there. This WH reluctant to report when he golfs.
    9:50 AM - 18 Mar 2017

One problem for POTUS and his staff.

The Newsmax CEO tweeted a photo and it became clear Trump was not in high-level meetings, he was playing golf

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/3/19/1645072/-White-House-claimed-Trump-had-a-day-full-of-meetings-but-the-truth-emerges-with-a-swamp-selfie?detail=email&link_id=1&can_id=4217e8eb109c6 8bd0c2e4143dd2d8c15&source=email-white-house-claimed-trump-had-a-day-full-of-meetings-but-the-truth-emerges-with-a-swamp-selfie-2&email_referrer=white-house-claimed-trump-had-a-day-full-of-meetings-but-the-truth-emerges-with-a-swamp-selfie-2&email_subject=white-house-claimed-trump-had-a-day-full-of-meetings-but-the-truth-emerges-with-a-swamp-selfie

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Meals on Wheels - I just realized that Lord Trump’s plan to keep social security benefits intact was to kick old & infirm people to the curb…Problem solved!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One Beneficiary of GOP’s Tax Bill: President Trump

The big tax cut moving through Congress as part of a health bill could potentially save the president millions

potentially saving him millions of dollars in taxes on his rental income next year and even more money on other income if he wins a second term.

Mr. Trump’s decision to continue owning his businesses without running them means that he is no longer considered a real-estate professional for tax purposes. That increases the tax’s effect on him and enhances his benefit from the proposed repeal, which would take effect in 2018, according to accountants and tax lawyers.

“In terms of his rental income, he would have been largely unaffected by repeal” if he were still a private citizen, said Tony Nitti, an accountant at Withum Smith & Brown. “There’s no just practical way he can qualify as a real-estate professional now that he’s president of the United States.”

The repeal of the 3.8% tax—known as the net investment income tax—is the largest tax cut contained in the House Republican health-care bill. It would reduce federal revenue by $157.6 billion over a decade, with most of that boost flowing to the top 1% of households.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/one-ben...ump-1489743000

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Bombs Lawsuit Accuses Trump Of Lying And Illegally Hiding His Personal Debts

By Jason Easley on Sun, Mar 19th, 2017 at 4:27 pm
    President Trump is being sued for lying to the public by hiding his personal debts in violation of government rules on his personal disclosure form.

In simple terms, The Ethics In Government Act requires public disclosure of the personal financial liabilities of presidential and vice presidential candidates.

By not providing a public disclosure of his financial liabilities, Donald Trump broke the law.

The plaintiff in the case doesn’t want money.

He wants the court to order Donald Trump to make public a full disclosure of his debts.

Since Trump refuses to comply with law, attorney Jeffrey Lovitky wants the court to order the president to make the information public

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/03/19/bombs -lawsuit-accuses-trump-lying-illegally-hiding-personal-debts.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&u tm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politic us+USA+%29

Trash is very probably indebted to Russian oligarch mafia for $100Ms, keeping his ty org afloat, explains why Tash loves Pootin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol dear leader already campaigning for 2020 and his worshippers lapping it up

Thread Information