Page 5 of 1653 FirstFirst 12345678915551055051005 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The clintons are centrists ffs. They deregulated banking and signed off on austerity programs while in power. she is more neocon than liberal if you actually look at her voting record.

I mean if she is a flaming liberal then bernie sanders is karl marx reincarnated.
    Most Trumpers genuinely do believe Bernie is Karl Marx reborn lol. And that Hillary and Bill are communists

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On that note, I think the Dems would be much better served if Barry went to his retreat home in in Florida to write/sign autobiographic books instead of trying to stay active. Whether you thought he did a good job or not, his time is over, and there's plenty of other, capable, young people on that party to 'rebuild' if you will... guys like Cory Booker, Julian Castro... and even older people like Bernie or Warren...

EDIT: the shutup clause applies similarly to Shillary... especially her.
    oh excellent, another broad for the dems to rally around,

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Most Trumpers genuinely do believe Bernie is Karl Marx reborn lol. And that Hillary and Bill are communists
    Though it's been indicative to see Bernie finally, FINALLY get up off the floor where Hillary left him months ago and now, NOW, now he's ready to fight himself some fights. Yeah, in' easy when there is nothing at stake. He shoulda done that when Hillary and her s were taking his pants down and setting them upon his ankles. Let himself get wiseguyed out of an U.S. Presidency. Big shot.

ha.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & I wake to another day of Trump victory.

Good morning, Arizona!!!

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The weather is great, Trump Wins!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though it's been indicative to see Bernie finally, FINALLY get up off the floor where Hillary left him months ago and now, NOW, now he's ready to fight himself some fights. Yeah, in' easy when there is nothing at stake. He shoulda done that when Hillary and her s were taking his pants down and setting them upon his ankles. Let himself get wiseguyed out of an U.S. Presidency. Big shot.

ha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think our country is so innocent?

Those are powerful words, and it's odd to hear them come from the POTUS. Plenty have echoed those words here and elsewhere but suddenly because Trump says it, it's a travesty.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PVL Trash was excusing Pootin's murdering of political opposition, which was the specific topic, by saying America is equally bad, does the same.

America is plenty guilty, the biggest criminal country on the planet, the most dangerous, the most UNpeaceful, but when has any US president had CIA/FBI murder US citizens for being political opposition?

==========

Here's typical Repug bag rural ignoramuses re-elect repeatedly

Steve King: Putin Allows Freedom of Dissent Because He Hasn’t Murdered Garry Kasparov in New York Yet

http://www.alternet.org/right-wing/s...parov-new-york

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Those are powerful words, and it's odd to hear them come from the POTUS. Plenty have echoed those words here and elsewhere but suddenly because Trump says it, it's a travesty.
    But in juxtaposed to what Russia has done and continues to do, the US is amateur hour.

You keep defending and licking Trump's boots. It suits your fatass.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

D M C

When I came home from the 'Nam it was awful:::spittin' on me, who were they to protest me, they weren't there, I was there, we got a shine one day, my buddy Carl's leg was blown off. The shine box, it was wired. A lot of people were shinin' their seats at Bragg. Oh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    D M C

When I came home from the 'Nam it was awful:::spittin' on me, who were they to protest me, they weren't there, I was there, we got a shine one day, my buddy Carl's leg was blown off. The shine box, it was wired. A lot of people were shinin' their seats at Bragg. Oh.
    Rambo?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "John J?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But in juxtaposed to what Russia has done and continues to do, the US is amateur hour.

You keep defending and licking Trump's boots. It suits your fatass.
    But you have no ing idea, you're just parroting the narrative. You've never laced them up, not once Shadow .

You one of the guys who holds his manhood cheap, since you were never there when the noise started. You sit back in your home and pontificate about things you've no idea about.

And you call me a fatass..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you have no ing idea, you're just parroting the narrative. You've never laced them up, not once Shadow .

You one of the guys who holds his manhood cheap, since you were never there when the noise started. You sit back in your home and pontificate about things you've no idea about.

And you call me a fatass..
    How would you know what I do? You're just a moron.

You're so unoriginal you cant even come up with your own words. You're using words I used previously.

You're now relegated to TSA, ducks level of stupid. Enjoy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump is using a Tu Quoque fallacy here in an effort to justify Putin's murder. Statements like that should concern any American.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How would you know what I do? You're just a moron.

You're so unoriginal you cant even come up with your own words. You're using words I used previously.

You're now relegated to TSA, ducks level of stupid. Enjoy.
    Your silence when asked about your service was duly noted. You don't get to relegate me, boy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is using a Tu Quoque fallacy here in an effort to justify Putin's murder. Statements like that should concern any American.
    Trump is saying what he's said all along; that we need to fix ourselves. We aren't innocent. If the people didn't like that message Trump would still be on The Apprentice. American leaders have relied too long on demonizing other countries to avoid looking inward. The US is perfect, our shining cities and blah blah blah. We're a ing mess. Fix that, everyone else until then.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your silence when asked about your service was duly noted. You don't get to relegate me, boy.
    Recyling idiotic posts now.

I should've stopped paying attention to you when you thought I was CIA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Recyling idiotic posts now.

I should've stopped paying attention to you when you thought I was CIA.
    I never thought you were CIA. You lack capacity for abstract thought and don't get tongue in cheek references, which speaks poorly about your IQ tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump is saying what he's said all along; that we need to fix ourselves. We aren't innocent. If the people didn't like that message Trump would still be on The Apprentice.
    They drew first blood, D. Couldn't even lift him off the sheets at the end. Got killed in Vietnam and didn't even know it till he came home and died close to Jerkwater, U.S.A. If it wasn't for that king sheriff I'd be north of the border right now instead of getting shaved..."dry." Though the hallway looks nice with that paint job by LeRoy. And that lime colored tile reminds me of a mile, a green one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never thought you were CIA. You lack capacity for abstract thought and don't get tongue in cheek references, which speaks poorly about your IQ tbh.
    Or it could just be you're a dumb who really thought I was working covert.

You and TSA are equally re ed like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is saying what he's said all along; that we need to fix ourselves. We aren't innocent. If the people didn't like that message Trump would still be on The Apprentice. American leaders have relied too long on demonizing other countries to avoid looking inward. The US is perfect, our shining cities and blah blah blah. We're a ing mess. Fix that, everyone else until then.
    So let's a build a wall. That'll fix us

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Or it could just be you're a dumb who really thought I was working covert.

You and TSA are equally re ed like that.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, re , Nazi's, Hitler, Fascists, don't piss off ISIS and the judiciary because then they'll really cut off your head, and wink, wink, nod, nod, the SC should, I mean will take umbrage and rule against you. + Nazis! Yeah, yeah, yeah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information