Page 502 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 240245249249849950050150250350450550651255260210021502 ... LastLast
Results 12,526 to 12,550 of 41494
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when you have good representation and vast resources, you can also rip off your contractors with relative impunity. that's another perk and a DJT specialty.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s Company Is Suing Towns Across the Country to Get Breaks on Taxes — “Trump, Inc.” Podcast

Why is Trump’s business arguing its properties are worth just a fraction of what Trump has claimed they are on his own financial disclosures? To save on taxes.

Across the country, the Trump Organization is suing local governments, claiming it owes much less in property taxes than government assessors say because its properties are worth much less than they’ve been valued at.

In just one example, the company has asserted that its gleaming waterfront skyscraper in Chicago is worth less than than its assessed value, in part because its retail space is failing and worth less than nothing.

Since becoming president, Trump’s companies have filed at least nine new lawsuits against municipalities in Florida, New York and Illinois, arguing for lower tax bills, ProPublica has found.

Some of those lawsuits have been previously reported.

At stake is millions of dollars that communities use to fund roads, schools and police departments.

Real estate owners dispute property taxes frequently, and some even sue. The president has a long track record of doing so himself. But

experts are troubled that he’s doing so while in office.

No president in modern times has owned a business involved in legal battles with local governments.

“The idea that the president would have these interests and then those companies would sue localities is really a dangerous precedent,”

https://www.propublica.org/article/t...rty-tax-breaks

Trash is a one-man show of crapification of America, his AmeriKKKa

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So, you're mad that the govt. wasn't allowed to steal the majority of a family's wealth.
    No. I'm mad that he owed $550 million dollars, but paid only $52 million. When people evade paying taxes, common folks suffer. Like his tenants in the 90s that paid higher rent in his properties. Other people suffered too like when he refused to rent to non-caucazoids.

Now he's mocking a victim at one of his KKK rallies just last night. He's a de able man with little hands.

He's dumb because don't he realize the #MeToo movement is gonna get him impeached when they help flip the house and Senate? A record 800,000 (and counting) people registered to vote within the last month or so. What percentage of that do you think were women? It's clear he don't respect women. Payback in November is about to be a (pun intended).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, you're mad that the govt. wasn't allowed to steal the majority of a family's wealth.
    Lol "allowed to steal"

Derp being derp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This latest controversy will be forgotten by next week. Trump may be a piss-poor dealmaker and businessman, but he’s great at communicating with his base. If he says it’s a “hit piece”, it’ll be seen as just that.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. I'm mad that he owed $550 million dollars, but paid only $52 million. When people evade paying taxes, common folks suffer. Like his tenants in the 90s that paid higher rent in his properties. Other people suffered too like when he refused to rent to non-caucazoids.

Now he's mocking a victim at one of his KKK rallies just last night. He's a de able man with little hands.

He's dumb because don't he realize the #MeToo movement is gonna get him impeached when they help flip the house and Senate? A record 800,000 (and counting) people registered to vote within the last month or so. What percentage of that do you think were women? It's clear he don't respect women. Payback in November is about to be a (pun intended).

It is also called

Criminal Tax Fraud

and he will be eventually prosecuted - he ed up running for President - because Mueller has been putting his case together and so has the So District of New York - and his tax fraud will be prosecuted - they will indict him when he leaves office - but impeachment comes first.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Fox & Friends’ spin of damaging NYT story about Trump’s tax fraud is beyond belief

Nothing to see here, move along.

Shortly after the story was published, Fox News’ Neil Cavuto dismissed tax fraud as “creative accounting,” saying,

“I don’t know if there’s a there there outside of the fact

the president benefited from having a rich father and a good marketing skill.”

Host Brian Kilmeade actually spun the story as a positive, arguing it

proves “there’s no financial benefit for Donald Trump running for president.”

Ainsley Earhardt added that

the revelations amount to “bashing his dad who has been dead for a very long time”

despite the fact that the New York Times story does not “bash” Trump’s father Fred, who died in 1999.

Kilmeade’s spin isn’t even accurate.

On the same day that the NYT published its investigation of Trump’s wealth,

Forbes ran a piece about how Trump — who broke precedent by refusing to divest from his business interests when he took office — is

trying to profit off the presidency, but largely failing.

https://thinkprogress.org/fox-friend...-06a9047267cb/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Fred Trump has been gone for nearly twenty years and it's sad to witness this misleading attack against the Trump family by the failing New York Times," said White House press secretary Sarah Sanders in a statement Tuesday. "...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/02/polit...mes/index.html

Lol using Trumpspeak. She's pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This latest controversy will be forgotten by next week. Trump may be a piss-poor dealmaker and businessman, but he’s great at communicating with his base. If he says it’s a “hit piece”, it’ll be seen as just that.
    We'll see...

"The Tax Department is reviewing the allegations in the [Times] article and is vigorously pursuing all appropriate avenues of investigation,” said James Gazzale, a spokesman for the New York Department of Taxation and Finance...."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...e17_story.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How Trump Is Trying—And Failing—To Get Rich Off His Presidency

Donald Trump opened Trump Tower in 1983

“We got the highest rents ever, anywhere,” says former Trump Organization executive Barbara Res, standing in the pink atrium four decades after she helped build it.

Times have changed.

Gazing around, almost all the tenants are now gone.

The hollowing-out began years ago, but it has only gotten worse since Trump entered politics.

Nike abandoned its attached flagship store earlier this year, and

Ivanka Trump’s accessories business closed up shop as well.

What’s left is basically nothing but

Gucci,

Starbucks and

The Donald, wall-to-wall.

Trump Bar sits atop

Trump Grille, next to

Trump Café, the

Trump Store and

Trump’s Ice Cream.

It is unlikely Trump pays himself rent for any of them.

“Things are all different now,”

Net operating income dropped 27% between 2014,

the year before Trump announced his run for president, and 2017, his first year in the White House.

Much as he’s trying—and he’s definitely trying—

Donald Trump is not getting richer off the presidency.

Just the opposite.

His net worth, by our calculation, has dropped from $4.5 billion in 2015 to $3.1 billion the last two years,

knocking the president 138 spots lower on the latest The Forbes 400 (which will be published in full tomorrow).

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2018/10/02/how-trump-is-tryingand-failingto-get-rich-off-his-presidency/

Trash's "trying to get rich" off his illegit so-called Presidency still violates the Cons ution.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is how Al Capone went down.
    I thought this was fairly well known tbh, it didn't stop him from running for office in the first place so I am unsure if anything will come of it. I thought it was far more disgusting what he and his father did to the eldest son.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It is also called

Criminal Tax Fraud

and he will be eventually prosecuted - he ed up running for President - because Mueller has been putting his case together and so has the So District of New York - and his tax fraud will be prosecuted - they will indict him when he leaves office - but impeachment comes first.
    Yep - agreed 100%. When you run for public office, you are subject to extensive background checks. A Red Senate won't do nothing. But a blue one will:

Even "Supreme Court Justice" Kavanagh can't protect him from a Blue Senate. He probably will be impeached too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought this was fairly well known tbh, it didn't stop him from running for office in the first place so I am unsure if anything will come of it. I thought it was far more disgusting what he and his father did to the eldest son.
    the big question is why weren't the Fed and state tax authorities all over his flabby, obese ass these last decades?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kim Jong-Un Responds To Trump Using The L-Word

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVh87etUZD4

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Fred Trump has been gone for nearly twenty years and it's sad to witness this misleading attack against the Trump family by the failing New York Times," said White House press secretary Sarah Sanders in a statement Tuesday. "...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/02/polit...mes/index.html

Lol using Trumpspeak. She's pathetic.
    she is hotter and smarter then you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol at wasting time on trump tax returns they will not matter and the threat of it will create a bigger red wave

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the irs has audited trump for the last 12 or more years
    they know what he did or not due
    the public has no right to see the returns IT IS NOT THE LAW OF THE LAND

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the big question is why weren't the Fed and state tax authorities all over his flabby, obese ass these last decades?
    nothing there dumbass

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait - you think Fat Sarah Slanders is hot?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait - you think Fat Sarah Slanders is hot?

compared to blake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    self-made man.

also helps to have had six bankruptcies to stiff your creditors and investors when you bit off more than you could chew.
    legal smart business man

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    wtf hotter?

you have lost it completely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump is not trying to get rich as president the clintons and the former president tried and did
    trump is worth less now then before

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump is not trying to get rich as president the clintons and the former president tried and did
    trump is worth less now then before

My parents taught me to be nice to re s -

so I will not say anything else bad about you, Ducks.
    I feel sorry for you though.

Thread Information