Page 54 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758641041545541054 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 41318
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont know if this is still accurate, as it's based on a WSJ report from last week... but the opposition to the wall isn't just "obstructing democrats" as even republicans from border states oppose adding wall funding to the budget

No Congress members along Mexico border support funding Trump's wall

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets run government like a business...

First step, rid ourselves of the separation of power.
    Damn judges ruining everything.
    Congress, what is this foreign beast... don't get it.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will give Trump credit for abandoning lost causes very quickly. Trumpcare, the Wall, investigations into 3 million illegal votes. Dude knows when to quit. Next is learning when not to start.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gott damn. I hadn't read this thread in a week. But seeing the pounding rmt has taken, I bet her asshole stretches 8 inches wide now.

Jesus .

lol her "Christian insurance" is insane.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poll: 93% of Trump Voters Approve of His Performance

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    -7% flips several states, dumbass
    Last edited by Adam Lambert; 04-30-2017 at 10:14 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

omg so tired of all the winning

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    seriously tho lmao at bragging about "only" losing 7% support after 100 days

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

clinton foundation
    drain the swamp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seriously tho lmao at bragging about "only" losing 7% support after 100 days
    Not to mention this is from his actual core hick supporters which makes up his 40% base.

He's long since lost the independents and those scattered democrats who voted for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't you wish you liberal gots would have gotten off your knees and voted?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i swear, its like jingling keys in front of kittens. just keep rambling about the wall nonstop and keep getting applause
    no matter how low this number gets or how high
    dont even think about it, dont even think about it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has this been posted yet?

Having to have your immigrant wife remind you to raise your hand. Embarrassing stuff from the American First got.
    I hope she's there to remind not to bow to other world leaders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Trump knows nothing about the US Civil War

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Trump knows nothing about the US Civil War
    Lol Trump knows nothing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Trump knows nothing
    He knows wigs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

clinton foundation
    drain the swamp
    Crooked Hillary!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After congratulating the Turkish dictator for winning an "election", ...

Trash invites Rodrigo Duterte, the Philippines’ murderous authoritarian leader, to the White House

The Philippine president has compared himself to Hitler and vowed to kill 3 million people. Now he's Trump's BFF

experts believe has left more than 7,000 people dead in less than a year from extrajudicial killings at the hands of police and vigilantes.

The Philippines is currently run by President Rodrigo Duterte, who won the election last June after his final campaign speech, when he said,

“Forget the laws on human rights; if I make it to the presidential palace, I will do just what I did as mayor [of the coastal city of Davao].

You drug pushers, holdup men and do-nothings, you better go out because I’d kill you.”

He kept to his word, telling his police forces the day after he was sworn in, “Do your duty, and in the process, [if] you kill 1,000 persons, I will protect you.”

Last September Duterte proudly compared himself to Adolf Hitler:

Hitler massacred 3 million Jews. Now there is 3 million, what is it, 3 million drug addicts [in the Philippines], there are.

I’d be happy to slaughter them.

At least if Germany had Hitler, the Philippines would have [me].

You know, my victims, I would like to be all criminals, to finish the problem of my country and save the next generation from perdition.

Duterte admitted to being a murderer, and not in the abstract sense of being a leader who orders killing by others. He says he has personally pulled the trigger. As the New York Times reported in December:

“I killed about three of them because there were three of them,” Mr. Duterte told reporters at a news conference in Manila, the capital.

“I don’t really know how many bullets from my gun went inside their bodies.”

http://www.salon.com/2017/05/01/trum...-be-surprised/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From the Ministry of Truth

Trump Campaign Going Up With $1.5 Million Ad Buy Promoting First 100 Days

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...0%28TPMNews%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here are fives times Donald Trump badly bungled basic American history

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/here...e+Raw+Story%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    14 ways Trump lost bigly with the budget deal

The “Art of the Deal.”

1. No funding for Trump’s border wall

Trump sought billions in funding a “down payment” for the wall, even though he campaigned on the claim that Mexico would pay for the wall, not U.S. taxpayers. However, there is reportedly language in the bill explicitly barring construction of a new wall along the southern border. The Democratic appropriations summary says the omnibus “does not include… funding requested by President Trump to build a border wall or fencing on areas of the U.S.-Mexico border where no fencing currently exists.”

2. No provision to defund Planned Parenthood

Trump has repeatedly promised to defund the reproductive health organization, which provides health care, screenings, and birth control to underserved communities. He signed a law this month that makes it easier for states to withhold Planned Parenthood funding. But this didn’t make it into the budget deal. The Democratic appropriations summary states that the deal contains no language defunding Planned Parenthood.

3. No drastic cuts for EPA

The bill keeps 99 percent of funding for the EPA, according to congressional aides. The Environmental Protection Agency is already underfunded, so even a 1 percent cut will be felt among its critical programs, but this represents much less than the 31 percent cut Trump has proposed for the next fiscal year. All current staff positions would be protected.

4. No funding for Trump’s deportation force

Democrats told reporters Sunday night that the deal had no funding for a “deportation force,” another incendiary policy that Trump has proposed to crack down on undo ented immigrants across the country.

5. Funding for Obamacare subsidies

Last week, Trump dropped his opposition to funding subsides for low-income Americans to buy health insurance under the Affordable Care Act. This deal contains those subsidies. (Outside of the budget deal, however, the law is still being undermined at the agency level, and can be threatened more in the coming months even without a repeal and replace bill.)

6. $2 billion increase for the NIH

The National Ins utes of Health, which conducts life-saving medical research, has been a target of Trump’s budget officials since he took office. Nonetheless, the omnibus bill would send $34.1 billion to NIH — $2 billion more than the agency currently receives, and $3.2 billion more than the Trump administration wanted for FY 2017. This includes a down-payment on the Obama-Biden administration’s cancer research “moonshot” initiative.

7. Funding for Community Development Block Grants

According to his budget proposals, Trump would prefer to wipe out this program, which provides funding for Meals on Wheels programs around the country and helps low-income people who no longer have an affordable place to live. However, the omnibus budget would provide $3 billion for Community Development Block Grants (CDBG) — the same level of funding as exists now.

8. No provision to defund sanctuary cities

Trump has famously attacked “sanctuary cities,” a term used for cities and towns that decide to not cooperate with federal efforts to arrest undo ented immigrants. Attorney General Jeff Sessions was shut down in court last week for threatening to cut funding from such jurisdictions. The omnibus does not contain any language prohibiting funds for these cities.

9. Funding for Puerto Rico

Last week, Trump drew a line in the sand on funding for Puerto Rico, currently grappling with a debt crisis:

He told Reuters the next day: “I don’t think that’s fair to the people of Iowa, and I don’t think it’s fair to the people of Wisconsin and Ohio and North Carolina and Pennsylvania that we should be bailing out Puerto Rico for billions and billions of dollars.”
    Nonetheless, the budget deal reportedly includes $295 million for Puerto Rico’s Medicaid program.

10. Half of the requested funding for the military

Trump asked for a $30 billion increase in military spending for this fiscal year, and got half of that in the current budget deal. Some in the military were reportedly concerned that Trump would not be able to fulfill his promises to add hundreds of ships, a dozen infantry battalions, and over 1,000 aircraft to “rebuild” the armed forces.

11. Less than half of the requested funding for border security

The Trump administration wanted $3 billion more for border security, and instead will get $1.2 billion under the plan. This funding would go to technology and infrastructure improvements. The Democratic appropriations summary says the agreement “does not include a statutory requirement from prior years to maintain a minimum number of detention beds” or a “longstanding statutory requirement to maintain a minimum number of detention beds.”

12. Rise in non-defense domestic spending

Trump has called for $18 billion in cuts to domestic discretionary spending, but instead will have to sign a bill that grows the size of government. Several provisions in the omnibus — including the $4.6 billion Appalachian coal miners health extension and $2 billion in disaster relief — ensure that the budget will continue to rise even separate from the defense spending. This effectively breaks Trump’s campaign promises to cut domestic spending, zero out the deficit, and shrink the debt.

13. Non-defense domestic spending to rise

The $4.6 billion Appalachian coal miners health extension, $2 billion in disaster relief, and many other provisions ensure that the budget will continue to rise even separate from the defense spending. Trump had called for $18 billion in cuts to domestic discretionary spending for the FY 2017 budget but instead will have to sign a bill that grows the size of government — again breaking campaign promises to shrink it, zero out the deficit, and shrink the debt.

14. No other poison pills

Even the most reasonable budget bill could be ruined by an extreme amendment unrelated to budgetary policy, called a rider or a poison pill, which have doomed budget plans in years past. There was concern that the GOP would attach policy riders to this budget deal, but according to Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY), the deal currently has none. That’s not to say that there will not be a push to attach one to the bill, but for right now, it appears to be a clean bill.

https://thinkprogress.org/14-ways-tr...l-fbe42e852730

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘The View’ audience boos Ann Coulter when she claims Trump ‘doesn’t lie’ and doesn’t hate the media

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/the-...e+Raw+Story%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘The View’ audience boos Ann Coulter when she claims Trump ‘doesn’t lie’ and doesn’t hate the media

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/the-...e+Raw+Story%29
    His relationship with the media is probably more complex than it seems. However, there isn't a word to adequately describe how preposterous the claim "he doesn't lie" is.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    At least crooked Hillary won't be President.

Thread Information