Page 544 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 4444449453454054154254354454554654754855459464410441544 ... LastLast
Results 13,576 to 13,600 of 41494
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course he does. That’s his gimmick.

How stupid is Kori for responding to the game/gimmick he has been running tbh. Pavlov post two sentences and Kori responds with two to three paragraphs. Rinse and repeat. Easy to see who the idiot being played I tbh.

Poor DMC having to defend re s like Kori tbh.
    lmao most of my replies are like 2-3 sentences if that; some a bit longer and i'll give you that but you're definitely inflating the numbers no doubt. it is tiring when you're dealing with a child(pavThe ) and his lame internet shtick(1 thousand stupid ing questions that go nowhere).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i don't think joey is retarted, but i do think he's got some kind of weird, raging tourettes.
    none of the above. my real gripe is asshole nerds getting away with bs here. not only that but they're all weak assholes too who have found their spines only on the internet behind a keyboard. as bad as the back and forth goes i am merely trying to show their true colors to you all but by doing so i am making myself out to be just as bad i suppose. these are the days of our lives...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Volcker, Greenspan. Bernanke and Jerome Powell, explained @ the link.

The author seems keen to warn the market not to expect a government backstop next time around.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...kets-this-time
    Depends what you mean by "next time around". The author isn't talking about another '08 type of crisis. The Fed will always do everything in it's power in that scenario. I don't expect the Fed to change course over a pullback or mild recession, which I think is what the author is talking about.

I was more struck by the tighten until something breaks verbiage.
    Personally I think they are being too aggressive and just might do that. Have to see what 2019 brings as unwinding QE in earnest has only just begun.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ning-quicktake

Some say that will have the economic affect of an additional 3% hike in interest rates, so if they also raise interest rates too fast they can easily break something.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What Message Is Melania Trump Sending With Her Red Christmas Trees of Death?

https://slate.com/human-interest/201...ions-2018.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course he does. That’s his gimmick.

How stupid is Kori for responding to the game/gimmick he has been running tbh. Pavlov post two sentences and Kori responds with two to three paragraphs. Rinse and repeat. Easy to see who the idiot being played I tbh.

Poor DMC having to defend re s like Kori tbh.
    Pavlov is the Sentinelese of ST?

but you cannot blame Chumpy, he's a troll

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...ued-foundation

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-c...ump-foundation

Circling back to our previous coverage, the New York attorney general’s office in June accused the Trump Foundation of being little more than a slush fund, which, among other things, made illegal in-kind contributions for Trump’s campaign.

The scope of the legal issues raised by the New York court filing is quite broad. There are, for example, questions surrounding the president and his family allegedly running a fraudulent charitable en y. There are additional questions about violations of federal election law, which appear to have been quite flagrant.

There’s also the fact that the president personally signed federal tax returns – under penalty of perjury – swearing that his foundation wasn’t used for political and/or business purposes, and we now know there’s quite a bit of evidence that suggests it was used for both.

Jenny Johnson Ware, a criminal tax attorney in Chicago, told the New York Times in June: “People have gone to prison for stuff like this, and if I were representing someone with facts like this, assuming the facts described in this pe ion are true, I would be very worried about an indictment.”

As Rachel has noted on the show, the New York Times also reported that the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance “has opened an investigation into whether the Donald J. Trump Foundation violated state tax laws, a move that could lead to a criminal referral for possible prosecution.”
    This will not go away, and magnify his legal troubles, more than likely implicating his adult children.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mnuchin is in the hot seat now. Is it Trump’s tax returns?

Yesterday Peter Nicholas, Nick Timiraos and Bob Davis reported in the Wall Street Journal that President

Trump has been telling insiders of his disappointment in Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin, blaming him

for the stock market’s recent decline

and for rising interest rates.

Although
    Trump later called the WSJ article “FAKE NEWS”, there’s likely fire underneath all that smoke.

Trump might replace Mnuchin with an even Trumpier toady for a reason he might not divulge, even to insiders: his tax returns.

Next year, incoming House Ways and Means Committee chair Richard Neal (D-MA) will likely ask the IRS for a copy of the Trump family’s tax returns as part of the committee’s investigation into
    their dubious financial dealings.

Congress has the right to do this under
    Section 6103 of the tax code, passed after the Teapot Dome scandal of the 1920s

the bottom line for Trump is whether Mnuchin will eventually release the returns, and Mnuchin has already signaled that he will follow the law.

Trump can’t be happy about this.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...tail=emaildkre

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mnuchin is in the hot seat now. Is it Trump’s tax returns?

Yesterday Peter Nicholas, Nick Timiraos and Bob Davis reported in the Wall Street Journal that President

Trump has been telling insiders of his disappointment in Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin, blaming him

for the stock market’s recent decline

and for rising interest rates.

Although
    Trump later called the WSJ article “FAKE NEWS”, there’s likely fire underneath all that smoke.

Trump might replace Mnuchin with an even Trumpier toady for a reason he might not divulge, even to insiders: his tax returns.

Next year, incoming House Ways and Means Committee chair Richard Neal (D-MA) will likely ask the IRS for a copy of the Trump family’s tax returns as part of the committee’s investigation into
    their dubious financial dealings.

Congress has the right to do this under
    Section 6103 of the tax code, passed after the Teapot Dome scandal of the 1920s

the bottom line for Trump is whether Mnuchin will eventually release the returns, and Mnuchin has already signaled that he will follow the law.

Trump can’t be happy about this.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...tail=emaildkre
    I am pretty sure the protocol is to go through the IRS - legally. Trump won't have a choice - this is also how Mueller got ahold of them.
    Allegedly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to Gallup, Trump is the only president in the modern era whose job approval ratings have never been above 50%.

Iirc, didn't Gallup not participate in 2016 elections because they messed up 2012 elections so badly? I don't know if I'd be putting much stock in any poll - much less Gallup's.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    According to Gallup, Trump is the only president in the modern era whose job approval ratings have never been above 50%.

Iirc, didn't Gallup not participate in 2016 elections because they messed up 2012 elections so badly? I don't know if I'd be putting much stock in any poll - much less Gallup's.
    Maybe he's just not very popular.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    38% today

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he looks like Elvis, he says

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wow, that's really screwing domestic producers hard.

Congratulations?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cheering for murderers good now?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The White House counsel's office is reportedly in desperate need of staffers

Republicans close to the Trump administration told Politico on Monday that the White House counsel's office is woefully understaffed, and

once Democrats take control of the House,

the few people working there will have a difficult time dealing with subpoenas for do ents.

There are about 25 lawyers now working in the office,

down from a high of 35 and

well below the 40 needed to deal with investigation requests,

https://theweek.com/speedreads/80949...-gassed-border

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The White House counsel's office is reportedly in desperate need of staffers

Republicans close to the Trump administration told Politico on Monday that the White House counsel's office is woefully understaffed, and

once Democrats take control of the House,

the few people working there will have a difficult time dealing with subpoenas for do ents.

There are about 25 lawyers now working in the office,

down from a high of 35 and

well below the 40 needed to deal with investigation requests,

https://theweek.com/speedreads/80949...-gassed-border

Well, he did say he was going to bring jobs back - he is single-handedly flooding the attorneys working on cases in D.C.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol America first

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...ued-foundation

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-c...ump-foundation

This will not go away, and magnify his legal troubles, more than likely implicating his adult children.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao most of my replies are like 2-3 sentences if that; some a bit longer and i'll give you that but you're definitely inflating the numbers no doubt. it is tiring when you're dealing with a child(pavThe ) and his lame internet shtick(1 thousand stupid ing questions that go nowhere).
    Yet you can’t help but getting sucked into the Chump circus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pavlov is the Sentinelese of ST?

but you cannot blame Chumpy, he's a troll
    at anyone that gets sucked into the Chump circus tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thread Information