Page 6 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 234567891016561065061006 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So let's a build a wall. That'll fix us
    No single action is going to fix us. We have to shift our thinking inward to take care of ourselves. We have to secure the borders in order to do that. It's not exclusive to Trump. Do you have any more pithy remarks or do you want to discuss it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is not a literal puppet #fakenews

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or it could just be you're a dumb who really thought I was working covert.

You and TSA are equally re ed like that.
    You'll have to use Occam's razor there, don't cut yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No single action is going to fix us. We have to shift our thinking inward to take care of ourselves. We have to secure the borders in order to do that. It's not exclusive to Trump. Do you have any more pithy remarks or do you want to discuss it?
    Building a wall isn't even a step to fixing us. It's a giant financial setback for us.

I also see no "fixing us" benefit to denying entry based on religion.

It's just pandering on Trump's part, nothing more.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is saying what he's said all along; that we need to fix ourselves. We aren't innocent. If the people didn't like that message Trump would still be on The Apprentice. American leaders have relied too long on demonizing other countries to avoid looking inward. The US is perfect, our shining cities and blah blah blah. We're a ing mess. Fix that, everyone else until then.
    No he's not, he's saying it's okay to admire Putin's leadership despite his foreign policy because the U.S.' foreign policy is no better.

I don't have a strong opinion on his comment but it disingenuous to pretend he meant something that has nothing to do with the context of the question he was answering.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Trump is saying what he's said all along; that we need to fix ourselves. We aren't innocent. If the people didn't like that message Trump would still be on The Apprentice. American leaders have relied too long on demonizing other countries to avoid looking inward. The US is perfect, our shining cities and blah blah blah. We're a ing mess. Fix that, everyone else until then.
    Except he seems fine demonizing Iran. No problems there.

And China.

And Mexico.

So why all the "lets not focus on them" spin by folks like DMC?

The answer, of course, is that members of the cult cant denounce the leader. Trump is the Messiah. Trump is never wrong. Above all else, defend Trump. Always team Trump. Always.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    "We cant allow China to continue RAPING our country".
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/01/politi...mp-china-rape/

Yes. Lets not "demonize" other nations. Lets look "inwards" as DMC suggests.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    American leaders have relied too long on demonizing other countries to avoid looking inward.
    "We can't continue to allow China to rape our country, and that's what they're doing," Trump said during his second rally Sunday in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
    When did we beat Japan at anything? They send their cars over by the millions, and what do we do? When was the last time you saw a Chevrolet in Tokyo? It doesn't exist, folks. They beat us all the time.

When do we beat Mexico at the border? They're laughing at us, at our stupidity. And now they are beating us economically. They are not our friend, believe me. But they're killing us economically.
    (on Iran) "They have total disregard for our country," President Trump said in an interview with FOX News. "They are the number one terrorist state. They’re sending money all over the place and weapons, and you can’t do that."
    I mean, besides Russia, who has Trump not demonized?

DMC's take is probably the dumbest thing I have EVER read on this forum in 10+ years. I mean, how could anyone be so ing stupid as to set themselves up like that? Are you TRYING to look like a ing idiot?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, Splits, Hitler, Fascist, Bannon is the President and a Nazi to boot, Nazi's, Don't insult judges elsewise the SC will rule against you to get even. DO YOU HEAR THAT SC? Send up smoke do if---like when Pope dies. Nazi's, Fascist, Bannon is a white supremist and controls Trump, Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Nazi's. Yeah, yeah, yeah.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I mean, besides Russia, who has Trump not demonized?

DMC's take is probably the dumbest thing I have EVER read on this forum in 10+ years. I mean, how could anyone be so ing stupid as to set themselves up like that? Are you TRYING to look like a ing idiot?
    Grab some lube

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And no .99 Store lube. I want the good stuff.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol cheerleaders

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She ain't goin' nowhere. She'll be right there in 2020. I don't know if they'll let her wise guy her way in like she did with Sanders, but, she's gonna try. And who is going to stand up to her? That Booker kid? That Warren woman? Hillary s bigger than those two lightweights.

No way she tries in 2020 unless she is completely stupid. She already lost twice, once to a black guy and once to a loud mouth, rich white guy. Enough is enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though it's been indicative to see Bernie finally, FINALLY get up off the floor where Hillary left him months ago and now, NOW, now he's ready to fight himself some fights. Yeah, in' easy when there is nothing at stake. He shoulda done that when Hillary and her s were taking his pants down and setting them upon his ankles. Let himself get wiseguyed out of an U.S. Presidency. Big shot.

ha.
    Lol no. Bernie has been a leader on and off the floor while Hillary has been MIA since before Trump even won.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Building a wall isn't even a step to fixing us. It's a giant financial setback for us.

Really? The feds spending 15b locally instead of giving it to some Muslim country is a "giant financial setback" for a country 20T in debt? I don't think so. You don't see the benefit but you haven't done the ROI, I'm sure.

No one is denying entry based on religion.

If you consider "pandering" to mean "keeping campaign promises" then sure.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Really? The feds spending 15b locally instead of giving it to some Muslim country is a "giant financial setback" for a country 20T in debt? I don't think so. You don't see the benefit but you haven't done the ROI, I'm sure.

D M C

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except he seems fine demonizing Iran. No problems there.

And China.

And Mexico.

So why all the "lets not focus on them" spin by folks like DMC?

The answer, of course, is that members of the cult cant denounce the leader. Trump is the Messiah. Trump is never wrong. Above all else, defend Trump. Always team Trump. Always.
    Trump didn't demonize Mexico or China. He didn't call them the "Axis of Evil". He hasn't yet created another group for us to fear so that anything they want to spend money on is ok. Iran has been in the "Evil" for decades. They didn't suddenly become cool. Saying the US is getting a raw deal financially isn't the same as demonizing some other country. Don't be a ing tool.

You're a ing idiot but we already know this about you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We will be denying entry based on IQ and skin color soon but keep it on the DL

1488 GTKRWN!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol spending 15 billion locally. Like it's on education or infrastructure.

I'm not saying to give 15 B to Muslim countries. I'm saying wasting 15B on a stupid wall is stupid. You'll have to show the ROI on that one.

Trump's order gives entry precedence based on religion. It's right there in the order of I've read numerous different sources correctly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No he's not, he's saying it's okay to admire Putin's leadership despite his foreign policy because the U.S.' foreign policy is no better.

I don't have a strong opinion on his comment but it disingenuous to pretend he meant something that has nothing to do with the context of the question he was answering.
    He said he respects Putin. He didn't say he wants to emulate him. Some of you have been feed watered down narrative and pla udes so long you gag when real talk is presented. Trump is unfiltered. Don't you think other leaders have made similar comments behind closed doors, and after all the spin and filtering it gets introduced to the public as some generic, cookie cutter statement?

You wanted change, all of you did, but you want change to look the same. You don't want to be scared when the remodeling is happening, you want your home to remain untouched, but wake up one day and everything is remodeled. Not going to happen that way, get over it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol spending 15 billion locally. Like it's on education or infrastructure.

I'm not saying to give 15 B to Muslim countries. I'm saying wasting 15B on a stupid wall is stupid. You'll have to show the ROI on that one.

Trump's order gives entry precedence based on religion. It's right there in the order.
    A wall is infrastructure. Someone has to build it. If you owned the company that secured the contract you'd be dancing in your bed.

The money is going to be spent. Why not spend it locally?

Figure out how much we spend to police the border, and how much we spend to deal with illegal immigrants. There's a cost/benefit to this that goes back way before Trump.

So you're saying Muslims from Canada are banned? Show the text of the order that specifically cites religion as a basis for selection.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Awesome? No, but liberals acting like every move is evil by Trump ... is the exact reason they lost both houses of Congress the White House and Justice appointment...they better get off the high horse and the damn protest line and back in the voter registration & political activist one ...or the conservatives will keep on winning where and when it matters most. SNL and SAGeorge awards don't mean ...Trump wins where it matters.
    Dems better wake the up
    And a few of his moves and statements actually make sense ...
    He just does dumb like appointing DeVos and lying about crowd size or the ban word ...

Thread Information