Page 628 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 12852857861862462562662762862963063163263867872811281628 ... LastLast
Results 15,676 to 15,700 of 41496
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He sucking that north korea snoz all the ing time.
    Kim john had is own uncle and brother killed. Not to mention makes every male in his country get his ridiculous chili bowl haircut and trump praises him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kim john had is own uncle and brother killed. Not to mention makes every male in his country get his ridiculous chili bowl haircut and trump praises him
    NK but the left has praised dictators since the dawn of time. what ya got to say to that trill?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NK but the left has praised dictators since the dawn of time. what ya got to say to that trill?
    1. right now in 2019 our president is sucking uncle-brother killing dictator dicc.
    2. if the left jumped off a bridge would the right do it too? grow a pair and stop doing everything big brother did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. right now in 2019 our president is sucking uncle-brother killing dictator dicc.
    2. if the left jumped off a bridge would the right do it too? grow a pair and stop doing everything big brother did.
    you ask me to grow a pair while parroting the same bs the left says and does. too funny!

yeah it's sick the praise he is giving to KJU but maybe it's all for the greater good. instead, would you rather us be at war rn like we probably would've been if the darling of the left got in office? 40 yrs of nothing but you're ing because the president wants peace with NK and also wants to open it up to the world market.

you're upset over nothing but what you've been programmed to be upset about.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash's cheerleading and strategy/tactics/idea dept

FOX News Primetime Shows are Bleeding Audience, Advertisers, and Revenue Due to Excessive Assholery

"According to an analysis for TheWrap by advertising data firm Standard Media Index, Fox News’ 10 p.m. slot, hosted by Ingraham, was down at least $16 million in ad revenue in 2018.

Carlson’s show, which airs at 8 p.m., has lost another $2.2 million thanks to an ad boycott that began in December after he said mass immigration makes the U.S. 'poorer, and dirtier, and more divided.'"
    Fox News is standing behind their repugnant hosts.

They insist that they will not be bullied by lefties like
    Media Matters and Sleeping Giants.

What's more, they contend that they haven't lost any revenue as a result of these boycotts because the ads were merely
    "shifted to other dayparts."

That's an outright lie.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...tail=emaildkcs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you ask me to grow a pair while parroting the same bs the left says and does. too funny!

yeah it's sick the praise he is giving to KJU but maybe it's all for the greater good. instead, would you rather us be at war rn like we probably would've been if the darling of the left got in office? 40 yrs of nothing but you're ing because the president wants peace with NK and also wants to open it up to the world market.

you're upset over nothing but what you've been programmed to be upset about.
    1. relax, i wasn't telling you to grow a pair. i was speaking of the entire right.
    2. i am not upset. i just posted a tweet of our president praising a dictator who killed his own flesh and blood and laughed
    3. so since you brought up the left then maybe they did the dictator praising for the greater good as well. so you are okay with America praising and working with 3rd world dictators? why would we be at war with NK?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3. so since you brought up the left then maybe they did the dictator praising for the greater good as well. so you are okay with America praising and working with 3rd world dictators? why would we be at war with NK?
    the greater good is to be seen in the case of NK & USA. as for the greater good of the left; chavez and maduro are faces whose greater good is on center stage atm for all to witness, castro was a face who still gets love from the left, as well as their love for the sickle and hammer, et al...

the left are here to destroy this nation and corrupt you all into believing in a bs utopia that will never ever exist. you are the rabbit and the left is dangling that carrot in your face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're fluffing tbh. trump calling out the crooks on the left for what they are isn't fluffing anything... she's a face that's ridden on a lie for decades and that's what you should be upset about and not about a tweet calling that dumb out. as well, nothing about that tweet was racist; was it directed towards a native american? hahahaha
    Native Americans have asked Trump to stop calling Warren Pocahontas.

Joking about the Trail of Tears shows a wooden ear as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is separating children from their parents and gifting them to American citizens *not* human trafficking?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure one of Warren's ancestors was rounding up Native Americans for the Trail of Tears if I remember right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see why one should necessarily trust either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Jonathan Crawford was a member of the Tennessee Militia who rounded up Cherokees from their family homes.

He then apparently herded them into government-built stockades at Ross's Landing, the starting point of the Trail of Tears - along which as many of 6,000 Native Americans died - in January 1837.

Crawford was apparently part of a volunteer militia between 1835 and 1836 under Brigadier General R. G. Dunlap.

These troops were responsible for forcing - often without violence - Cherokee families from their homes in Georgia, North Carolina and Tennessee, the states they had lived in for generations

Previous reports had claimed Crawford's wife, O.C. Sarah Smith Crawford, had been noted as Cherokee on a marriage certificate in 1894 - a claim Breitbart.com rubbishes in its recent article.

Instead it said she was listed as 'white' in the 1860 Census, and 'was most likely half Swedish and half English, Scottish, or German, or some combination thereof'. Cherokee was not listed on the wedding certificate, it adds.

It had previously been reported that one of her sons, William J. Crawford, had first made the claim his mother was Cherokee on his 1894 Oklahoma Territory marriage license application.

'Neither O.C. Sarah Smith Crawford, Jonathan Crawford, nor any of their seven other children, apparently ever claimed [she] had Cherokee heritage,' article author Michael Patrick Leahy writes.

It adds that Jonathan Crawford did probably not join the Army troops that travelled with the Cherokees along the Trail of Tears but he did join the voluntary militia again, which fought the Seminole Indians in Florida. Records show he was in Florida for six months from November 1837.

Paul Reed, a Utah genealogist who is a fellow at the American Genealogical Society, said primary do entation supports these claims.

'Jonathan H. Crawford did serve in the Indian wars,' Reed told the Boston Herald. 'He is listed as serving in the company that rounded up Cherokees.'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Using the trail of tears as a punchline is super classy.

Chris gets his marching orders from the Troll-in-Chief.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warren's grandpappy was super classy rounding up all them Injuns and Warren claiming Cherokee status is like pissing on their graves. Sorry to school you on that; have a nice day.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Warren's grandpappy was super classy rounding up all them Injuns and Warren claiming Cherokee status is like pissing on their graves. Sorry to school you on that; have a nice day.
    Chris is trekking down his own little Trail of Crocodile Tears.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MAGA-phone Chris: approximately as funny and as wise as a paper cone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Native Americans have asked Trump to stop calling Warren Pocahontas.

Joking about the Trail of Tears shows a wooden ear as well.
    as long as the message gets across to the masses that most of the left are lying, cheating, pieces of then i'm all for how he gets that message out there whether or not it's PC. djt shining a light on that dumb is needed but what's not needed is you claiming this or that of him while dismissing that dumb s decision to ride on the backs of native americans to climb the ladder. i'm no apologist for s like warren and she shouldn't be let off the hook because a lot of you just hate trump for no ing reason to begin with.

How is separating children from their parents and gifting them to American citizens *not* human trafficking?
    obama's policies... lmao

here's an idea, don't ing come here illegally and this wouldn't happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Very poor taste for a Christian.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being your fear of Muslims, how scared are you currently without wall and what will it be after with wall?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the greater good is to be seen in the case of NK & USA. as for the greater good of the left; chavez and maduro are faces whose greater good is on center stage atm for all to witness, castro was a face who still gets love from the left, as well as their love for the sickle and hammer, et al...

the left are here to destroy this nation and corrupt you all into believing in a bs utopia that will never ever exist. you are the rabbit and the left is dangling that carrot in your face.
    its clear you've chosen a side. have a good evening.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    obama's policies... lmao
    Nothing funny about it, I criticized Obama at the time for being the deporter in chief and for cruel enforcement and was ignored -- the right was ok with it and the left didn't want to acknowledge it. Still doesn't,

Cruel enforcement and arbitrary detention are still worthy to be denounced. Pointing at Obama won't make me or the problem go away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

all facts

Thread Information