Page 629 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 12952957961962562662762862963063163263363967972911291629 ... LastLast
Results 15,701 to 15,725 of 41496
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its clear you've chosen a side. have a good evening.
    i'm in the middle laughing at all of you. yall claim about me without proof of anything because i don't bow to the left like you and many others do.

"you don't agree with me... you're a republican!" see how ing childish you're being?

Nothing funny about it, I criticized Obama at the time for being the deporter in chief and for cruel enforcement and was ignored -- the right was ok with it and the left didn't want to acknowledge it. Still doesn't,

Cruel enforcement and lawless detention are still worthy to be denounced. Pointing at Obama won't make me or the problem go away.
    i merely point out the hypocrisy of talking points.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm in the middle laughing at all of you. yall claim about me without proof of anything because i don't bow to the left like you and many others do.

"you don't agree with me... you're a republican!" see how ing childish you're being?

i never said you were a republican..man wtf is wrong with you? if anyone has been behaving like a child these last few pages its you. i didn't quote you and ask you to defend trump for praising family killers, you did that on your own...weirdo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Abusive enforcement and lawless detention are legit gripes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i never said you were a republican..man wtf is wrong with you? if anyone has been behaving like a child these last few pages its you. i didn't quote you and ask you to defend trump for praising family killers, you did that on your own...weirdo.
    it's called showing you the mirror.

Abusive enforcement and lawless detention are legit gripes.
    then better yet, once detained, kick them right back over the border. no need to even have this discussion if we had proper security.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's called showing you the mirror.

no its called you being okay with our presidents praising murderous dictators.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    then better yet, once detained, kick them right back over the border. no need to even have this discussion if we had proper security.
    believe it or not, it is still 100% legal to apply for asylum in the USA.

the USA refusing to allow people to do so violates US and international law.

separating people from their children and putting them in US foster homes, then refusing to let the detained parents have their children back is also a special kind of ed up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no its called you being okay with our presidents praising murderous dictators.
    "yeah it's sick the praise he is giving to KJU"

wow, guess you can't read even though you quoted me earlier.

believe it or not, it is still 100% legal to apply for asylum in the USA.

the USA refusing to allow people to do so violates US and international law.

separating people from their children and putting them in US foster homes, then refusing to let the detained parents have their children back is also a special kind of ed up.
    it's been going on forever but now it's of concern. lmao! same old story time and time again.

the asylum angle is played out and needs to be abolished altogether. most aren't running from violence at all. i can't go live in MX if i want or buy land there and it should be the same here too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so full of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dispute it then cuckles.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Rough 'em up" "I'll pay your legal bills"

A President Who Condones Political Violence

Trump’s statements over the past 48 hours reveal a president willing to breach a core rule of democracy.

OCT 26, 2018

Bombs are sent through the mail to CNN, George Soros, James Clapper, former President Barack Obama, and other

persons targeted by President Donald Trump for vilification and abuse.

A theory begins to circulate on the

far edges of the right that the bombs are a “false flag” intended to discredit the president and his party.

The theory rapidly moves from the edge to the center.

There the theory lingers, even as police apprehend a suspect and tow away a van festooned with pro-Trump stickers.

And at 10:37 a.m. on October 26, the false-flag theory was winkingly endorsedon Twitter by the president himself:

Republicans are doing so well in early voting, and at the polls, and now

this “Bomb” stuff happens and the momentum greatly slows

- news not talking politics. Very unfortunate, what is going on. Republicans, go out and vote!

It’s striking that

the president has not offered a word of sympathy for any of the targets of the bombs.

After all, even if the “false flag” theory were true to any degree,

the people targeted were indeed targeted.

The motives or iden y of the would-be bomber do not mitigate the shock and threat to the person receiving the bomb—including the line-of-duty security personnel who encountered the bombs sent to Obama and others whose mail is screened for them.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...tweets/574108/

y'all's erotomane hero Trash, is a BAG, and doesn't love you back.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Is the Glue That Binds the Far Right

An analysis of 30,000 Twitter accounts provides a map of online extremists—

and reveals that support for Trump is what holds them together.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...witter/574219/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dispute it then cuckles.
    I've done it numerous times. I'm not wasting any more time proving how full of you are. I'm just going to at you from here on out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Christian Chris worshipping a false idol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I can say is all these freeloaders and get a job! If you can't pay your bills then you are living beyond your means. Get you're priorities straight. If you aspire for more then educate yourself somehow. If i can do it you can do it. If you live long enough you'll go through different presidents and realize that no one is perfect and that you can only hope that what they do winds up being a net plus for the country. In my book, Obama did a net minus. (Main reason is because he did so much for muslims who up any country they dominate and didn't do for blacks!!! Ask a black person how they are better today!) So far Trump is a plus. Racism and bigotry is an intrinsic characteristic of humans. Still, I think thru good policies we can ALL succeed. I mean right now.... why can't anyone NOT succeed? You are en lazy stupid and full of excuses if you think you can't! You can say that I am like an old military sergeant that knows his and has been successful career-wise. However, I have seen many young and stupid college grads come in and make close to what i make starting off. Although i don't like this i do know that that's how it is. So.... if you want a good paying job go to school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can you disagree with that? If you do you just want handouts then you are lazy ers!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ lol rant

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    paperprick gonna shoot up a synagogue, a Jewish school, a black night club. FBI should be notified that pp is radicalized, a ing white terrorist

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see why one should necessarily trust either.
    You don't think that a billionaire who becomes a politician is a little less beholden to donors than a politician who becomes a billionaire?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't think that a billionaire who becomes a politician is a little less beholden to donors than a politician who becomes a billionaire?
    "politician who becomes a billionaire" who's that or who are they?

We know most people run for office for the money and life-long benefits, who became a billionaire while in office?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "politician who becomes a billionaire" who's that or who are they?

We know most people run for office for the money and life-long benefits, who became a billionaire while in office?
    bou, we're commenting on some previous post - pls go back and look at it. It's reference to someone who made a LOT of money in public office - much more than what a public servant gets paid.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bou, we're commenting on some previous post - pls go back and look at it. It's reference to someone who made a LOT of money in public office - much more than what a public servant gets paid.
    that's well known. IIRC, one guy a few years ago entered the House at -$700K, left with +$8M.

but you said BILLIONAIRE. name one or more that became billionaire in office.

I think the wealthiest Rep was Issa, about $450M, but he came in wealthy.

Billionaires don't run for Congress, they buy Congress.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which past US presidents are billionaires RMT?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've done it numerous times. I'm not wasting any more time proving how full of you are. I'm just going to at you from here on out.
    you're full of as always. you get your feelings hurt and then try to insult me even if i wasn't even replying to you at all. poor poor weak ass cuckBlake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're full of as always. you get your feelings hurt and then try to insult me even if i wasn't even replying to you at all. poor poor weak ass cuckBlake.
    No, you're full of as always

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, you're full of as always
    boo inghoo you pussy

Thread Information