Page 696 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 1965966466866926936946956966976986997007067467961196 ... LastLast
Results 17,376 to 17,400 of 41494
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steve Bannon says supporters will turn when tax records reveal Trump’s ‘just another s bag’

President Donald Trump’s former chief strategist believes a thorough investigation will reveal his family business is a “semi-criminal enterprise” — and ultimately end his presidency.

“Trump was vulnerable because for 40 years he had run what increasingly seemed to resemble a semi-criminal enterprise,”

“I think we can drop the ‘semi’ part,” Bannon told Wolff.

investigations into Trump’s finances will eventually cause his strongest supporters to turn on the president,

when they realize he’s not nearly as wealthy as he claims to be.

“This is where it isn’t a witch hunt,” Bannon said.

“Even for the hard core, this is where he turns into just a crooked business guy, and one worth $50 million instead of $10 billion.”

“Not the billionaire he said he was,” Bannon added, “just another s bag.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/steve-bannon-says-supporters-will-turn-when-tax-records-reveal-trumps-just-another-s bag-michael-wolff/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=255

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New book paints sordid picture of Trump real estate deal involving Russian oligarch and Jeffrey Epstein

A new book claims Jeffrey Epstein played a key role in a shady Palm Beach real estate deal between President Donald Trump and a Russian oligarch.

details the 2004 property deal that involved the future president, Deutsche Bank, a child predator and an ally of Russian president Vladimir Putin,

Epstein showed his friend Trump a $55 million mansion he planned to buy, but

Trump instead went behind his back to buy the foreclosed property for about $40 million.

Trump later put the mansion on the market for $125 million, despite making only minor improvements to the property.

It was purchased for $96 million by Dmitry Rybolovlev, a Kremlin-linked industrialist — which meant Trump made $55 million on the deal despite risking none of his own money.

Trump may have earned a fee for hiding a shadow owner who possibly was funneled cash by Rybolovlev for reasons beyond the property’s value.

Or, Wolff theorizes,

Rybolovlev essentially bought the house from himself, with Trump as an intermediary, to launder ill-gotten money.

“This,” Wolff wrote, “was Donald Trump’s world of real estate.”

Rybolovlev tore down the mansion in 2016 and
    sold off the propertyas three lots for less than the $115 million he had invested in it.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/new-book-paints-sordid-picture-of-trump-real-estate-deal-involving-russian-oligarch-and-jeffrey-epstein/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=255

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what a stupid, ignorant, petty, minuscule asshole of a so-called man

Trump Forced The Military To Hide The USS John McCain During His Trip To Japan

In a rather shocking example of just how petty the current commander-in-chief is,

The Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday that during Donald Trump’s recent trip to Japan, he forced the military to keep the USS John McCain “out of sight.”

According to the report,

“The White House wanted the U.S. Navy to move ‘out of sight’ a warship named for the late Sen. John McCain,

a war hero who became a frequent target of President Trump’s ire,

ahead of the president’s visit to Japan last week, according to an email reviewed by The Wall Street Journal.”

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/05/29/trump-forced-the-military-to-hide-the-uss-john-mccain-during-his-trip-to-japan.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&u tm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politic us+USA+%29

Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-30-2019 at 09:03 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New York Can Tell Congress Lots About Trump’s Taxes

His state returns will give the House a glimpse of past I.R.S. audits, before and after he entered the Oval Office.

The law does not single out President Trump, but it will permit the House Ways and Means Committee —

which has so far been stymied by the Treasury Department in its investigation of Mr. Trump’s taxes —

to obtain evidence of his tax reporting practices and the results of I.R.S. audits.

When Mr. Cuomo signs the legislation — which he has
    said he will do — Richard Neal, the chair of the House Ways and Means Committee, need only ask Albany for the records.

The information that New York has in its possession will reveal whether Mr. Trump continues to zero out his taxable income with dubious tax losses and

whether the I.R.S. has ever successfully challenged Mr. Trump’s tax-minimization moves.

Mr. Trump is the first president in 40 years to refuse to release his returns to the public.

He is also the first president to
    boast openly and unabashedly about his use of tax shelters, which he described as “sport.”

When the I.R.S. examines the president’s returns, it essentially audits its boss. That arrangement presents the risk that the I.R.S. will bend over in audits of the president and allow deficiencies to slip by.

History offers reason for real concern.

The I.R.S. allowed President Richard Nixon to underpay while he was president by
    roughly $475,000

or about half his net worth —

before congressional investigators caught wind.
    ing Repugs, they are all corrupt.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/29/opinion/trump-taxes-new-york.html?emc=rss&partner=rss

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

What a dumbass!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WATCH: Furious Trump delivers crazed rant attacking Mueller for leaving his golf club seven years ago

“I think he’s totally conflicted!” Trump shouted.

“He wanted to be the FBI director and I said no!

As you know, I had a business dispute with him after he left the FBI.

We had a business dispute, not a nice one, he wasn’t happy with what I did.

And I don’t blame him, but

I had to do it.” Something forced Trash to screw Mueller. Trash innocent.
    The “business dispute” Trump referred to is a dispute over fees paid to a Trump-branded golf course.

In October 2011, Mueller wrote a letter to the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia to say that he was ending his family’s membership there because they lived too far away from it to use it on a regular basis.

Mueller also asked to be refunded a portion of the initial membership fee that he paid back in 1994, and

the club put them on a wait list to receive a refund that apparently never came.

According to Trump, this made Mueller completely unfit to be appointed special counsel.

“Robert Mueller should have never been chosen!” Trump ranted.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/watch-furious-trump-delivers-crazed-rant-attacking-mueller-for-leaving-his-golf-club-seven-years-ago/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=265

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WATCH: Furious Trump delivers crazed rant attacking Mueller for leaving his golf club seven years ago

“I think he’s totally conflicted!” Trump shouted.

“He wanted to be the FBI director and I said no!

As you know, I had a business dispute with him after he left the FBI.

We had a business dispute, not a nice one, he wasn’t happy with what I did.

And I don’t blame him, but

I had to do it.” Something forced Trash to screw Mueller. Trash innocent.
    The “business dispute” Trump referred to is a dispute over fees paid to a Trump-branded golf course.

In October 2011, Mueller wrote a letter to the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia to say that he was ending his family’s membership there because they lived too far away from it to use it on a regular basis.

Mueller also asked to be refunded a portion of the initial membership fee that he paid back in 1994, and

the club put them on a wait list to receive a refund that apparently never came.

According to Trump, this made Mueller completely unfit to be appointed special counsel.

“Robert Mueller should have never been chosen!” Trump ranted.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/watch-furious-trump-delivers-crazed-rant-attacking-mueller-for-leaving-his-golf-club-seven-years-ago/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=265

President Trump had to do it though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wolff interviewed some 150 people for the Fire and Fury sequel—out June 4 from Henry Holt—

more than two-thirds of whom were repeat customers.

(Former senior officials, Trump pals, etc.) And once again, the dirt is abundant.

Donald Trump insults everyone in his orbit, repeatedly, viciously,

and—always privately—they return the favor.

“cheerleading had begun to wear thin, and Trump started to turn on him. . . . For all of Hannity’s flattery, for all of his zealous commitment to the president,

Trump, in almost equal proportion, had become disdainful of him.

This was partly standard practice. Sooner or later, Trump felt contempt for anyone who showed him too much devotion.”

Trump was having an affair with
    Nikki Haley,

how the Trump–Haley chatter might have gotten going in the first place—as an idle and not particularly believable

Trump boast about a sexual liaison:

“What was true here is that this was what he had said; it was a species of his famous locker-room talk.

What was far from certain was that what he had said was true, and few around him gave it much credence.”

the Trump White House has continued to offer its own unique set of issues.

A basic requirement of working there is, surely, the willingness to infinitely rationalize or delegitimize the truth,

and, when necessary, to outright lie.

In fact, I believe this has caused

some of the same people who have undermined the public trust to become private truth-tellers.”

a “staff member who has spent almost countless hours with the president”—put it:

“I have never met anyone crazier than Donald Trump.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019..._term=VYF_Hive

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s Twitter followers are losing interest as he spirals into ceaseless and manic rage-tweeting

as Trump tweets more and more, his supporters appear to care less and less.

“At the time of his election in 2016, a Trump tweet was interacted with (meaning a retweet or a like) about 0.55 percent of the time.

As the frequency of Mr. Trump’s tweets increased and the novelty of them declined, so did the response rate — down to 0.16 percent most recently.”

One reason might simply be that repe ion made his tweets less interesting.

It also might be that Trump has lost a lot of automated bot followers as Twitter has purged fake accounts, and that those bots accounted for a lot of his engagement

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey had to
    gently explain to Trump when he complained in a White House meeting that

Twitter was discriminating against him by removing his followers.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/trumps-twitter-followers-are-losing-interest-as-he-spirals-into-ceaseless-and-manic-rage-tweeting-report/
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-31-2019 at 06:53 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump administration slashing federal jobs and job training in rural areas

The Trump administration is slashing rural jobs and training for disadvantaged teens in rural areas

The administration is
    closing Job Corps Civilian Conservation Centers in

Arkansas,
    Kentucky,

Montana,

North Carolina,

Oregon,
    Virginia,

Washington state, and
    Wisconsin.

It’s the largest layoffs of civil servants in nearly a decade,

The plan will
    lay off 1,100 federal workers, closing nine centers and

privatizing as many as 16. Cost taxpayers more, will get tier results.

The rural centers—urban ones will continue to operate—train disadvantaged teens in wildland fire fighting,

This is a politically motivated attack that oddly enough, offends both Democrats and Republicans in Congress and in communities across the country,”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/5/29/1861156/-Trump-administration-slashing-federal-jobs-and-job-training-in-rural-areas
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-31-2019 at 06:55 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MSNBC host humiliates Trump with list of drastically discounted apartments in Trump Tower that tenants can’t sell:

‘It’s a bloodbath’

President Donald Trump’s toxic brand is destroying property values in Trump Tower,

“The Manhattan real estate market is one of the most expensive in the world, and despite a recent slowdown, it’s still a profitable investment for the vast majority of people who can afford it,”

less than one-quarter of one percent of homes in Manhattan sold at a loss over the last two years.

Hayes noted that in Trump Tower, several units have sold for more than a twenty percent loss over the last two years.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/msn...s-a-bloodbath/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    corrupt mother ing liars, every one of them

To Conceal Trump Taxes, Mnuchin Cites Non-Existent Legal Memo

Justin Sok, senior adviser for Treasury’s Office of Legislative Affairs, insisted that

Mnuchin was justified in his stonewalling because of supposed legal advice from the Department of Justice that doesn’t even exist in writing yet

— and no one knows when it ever will.

“The Department of Justice intends to memorialize its advice in a published legal opinion as soon as its practicable,” Sok wrote in a letter to Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR), ranking member of the Senate Finance Committee.

“We will provide a copy of the opinion to you when we receive it.”

That’s the same promise Mnuchin made
    earlier this month,

when he first refused to comply with the House Ways and Means Committee’s
    request for Trump’s tax returns.

Mnuchin cited “advice” from the DOJ that he should not comply with the request, and said the DOJ would “memorialize its advice in a published legal opinion as soon as practicable.”

But nearly a month later, the legal opinion that supposedly justifies defying Congress has yet to materialize.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/to-conceal-trump-taxes-mnuchin-cites-non-existent-legal-memo/

Dems ought to go Cons utional "inherent contempt" on every one of these mofos, arrest them and lock them up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ever classy, Individual-1 calls Duchess of Sussex "nasty" days before UK state visit

the Trump Baby Blimp has received approval for flight in London during Individual-1’s visit this week.

US President Donald Trump has described the Duchess of Sussex as "nasty" just days ahead of his UK state visit.

Before becoming a member of the royal family,

the former actress (Meghan Markle) publicly criticised Trump for his "misogynistic" and "divisive" policies in 2016 - threatening to move to Canada if he was sworn in.

During an interview with
    The Sun, Trump revealed that he wasn't aware of the controversy.

"I didn’t know that," he told the tabloid. "What can I say? I didn’t know that she was nasty."

Trump tells The Sun that "I think I am really — I hope — I am really loved in the UK" (he had sub-20% favourability in Britain last year)

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/6/1/1861864/-Ever-classy-Individual-1-calls-Duchess-of-Sussex-nasty-days-before-UK-state-visit?utm_campaign=trending?detail=emaildkre

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's approval rating hits highest point in two years

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...t-in-two-years

And a slim majority of voters, 52 percent, say they disapprove of Trump’s handling of immigration, his signature campaign issue.
    Intersting
    The other intersting is they love the economy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And a slim majority of voters, 52 percent, say they disapprove of Trump’s handling of immigration, his signature campaign issue.
    Intersting
    no!

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Intersting
    hope hard there isn't a market correction next year or before, racism and the economy are the only two things keeping his balloon up in the air.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    EU election results as of right now:

Nigel Farage leading in England
    Marine Le Pen leading in France
    Salvini leading in Italy

A global mass awakening is happening thanks to Trump
    What's your definition of globalism, Chris

I guess it's good now huh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

"He's baaaaaaaack!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Kiss of death’: Trump’s White House lawyer quits

President Donald Trump has lost another member of his legal team.

Emmet Flood, who was serving as special counsel to the president, after working as interim White House counsel, will be leaving the administration in two weeks,

Joe Lockhart, who served as Bill Clinton’s White House press secretary during impeachment, offered his analysis of the situation.

“This is the kiss of death for anyone’s career going forward,” Lockhart said. “If you’re a lawyer and you pleased Donald Trump, you did something unethical.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/06/tru...kiss-of-death/

Thread Information