notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He said he respects Putin. He didn't say he wants to emulate him. Some of you have been feed watered down narrative and pla udes so long you gag when real talk is presented. Trump is unfiltered. Don't you think other leaders have made similar comments behind closed doors, and after all the spin and filtering it gets introduced to the public as some generic, cookie cutter statement?

You wanted change, all of you did, but you want change to look the same. You don't want to be scared when the remodeling is happening, you want your home to remain untouched, but wake up one day and everything is remodeled. Not going to happen that way, get over it.
    That's some A+ tangential semen-shielding, but at least you got the context of his statement right this time.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    A white paper by the second highest-ranking official at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
    Internal do ent lays outs several proposals to reduce firearms regulations.

http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/doc...ulations/2325/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Trump didn't demonize Mexico or China. He didn't call them the "Axis of Evil". He hasn't yet created another group for us to fear so that anything they want to spend money on is ok. Iran has been in the "Evil" for decades. They didn't suddenly become cool. Saying the US is getting a raw deal financially isn't the same as demonizing some other country. Don't be a ing tool.

You're a ing idiot but we already know this about you.

Worst take in the history of Spurstalk?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's some A+ tangential semen-shielding, but at least you got the context of his statement right this time.
    All that and you haven't said anything. How typical. That's why you lost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Trump created the radical Islamic terrorist groups? Who knew?

You are a desperate little er, I'll give you that.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    So Trump created the radical Islamic terrorist groups? Who knew?

You are a desperate little er, I'll give you that.
    He didnt create an "axis of evil", but he did ban travel from seven muslim countries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didnt create an "axis of evil", but he did ban travel from seven muslim countries.
    1. Of course he didn't.

But not just the Muslims from those countries. How's that Canadian Muslim ban coming along?

Also, not a ban, just a waiting period. I suppose guns are banned since you have to wait 5 days for a background check.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Just so were clear, DMC thinks we shouldnt be "demonizing" other nations but thinks its okay to say we're being "raped by China" and to ban travel from seven majority muslim nations.

Is that correct, DMC?

Saying about Russia: Bad.

Saying about literally ANYONE else (including the US): Good!

All hail Trump! Above all else, never disagree with Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!

We can no longer judge Nazis. You think most of the Germans knew Jews were being gassed?

In America, half the population are such idiots they voted for a reality TV star claiming to be a "successful business man". Of course, he's not and now everything is a giant cluster- . With each tweet/interview/executive-order/ -up it becomes clearer he's a complete idiot and his followers are starting to panic.

We need a "Trump amnesty day". A day when people can leave the cult and no longer be judged.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All that and you haven't said anything. How typical. That's why you lost.
    I don't put a lot of effort into responding to

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just so were clear, DMC thinks we shouldnt be "demonizing" other nations but thinks its okay to say we're being "raped by China" and to ban travel from seven majority muslim nations.

Is that correct, DMC?

We can no longer judge Nazis. You think most of the Germans knew Jews were being gassed?

In America, half the population are such idiots they voted for a reality TV star claiming to be a "successful business man". Of course, he's not and now everything is a giant cluster- . With each tweet/interview/executive-order/ -up it becomes clearer he's a complete idiot and his followers are starting to panic.

We need a "Trump amnesty day". A day when people can leave the cult and no longer be judged.
    Oh, dem grapes is sour.

You lost, da. I've no sympathy for you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Of course not, though had Trump lost you'd never let us forget it.

That is exactly how you're gonna be treated, Spurm. We ain't lettin' you ever forget it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Is that correct, DMC?
    Yes, with a couple caveats:

Travel isn't banned, just delayed.

"Raped" in financial terms just means you got a raw deal. I realize that s your narrative up the ass but them's the breaks.

Not really. What does Trump gain by saying bad things about Russia? Our financial woes aren't from Russia.
    Sure.
    Nazis weren't from Russia. Germany is a US ally.
    Makes you wonder how ty the other side must be to lose to someone like that.
    The border is open going the other way. Find you a nice Muslim country and relocate.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course not, though had Trump lost you'd never let us forget it.

That is exactly how you're gonna be treated, Spurm. We ain't lettin' you ever forget it.
    I dont think Trump has it in him to last 4 years. He'll find a way..

I'll be praying like I just found god that day, Cub.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    had Trump lost you'd never let us forget it.
    I don't expect you to know since you're a relative newcomer in these here parts (welcome), but I was here when Obama won the past two elections, so it should be pretty easy for you find some examples using this forum's convenient Search function. ^

Go for it. Expect similarly short responses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your candidate felt the same way about the rust belt it seems. Where is she now? Oh wait, you're going to claim to be a Bernie supporter as if supporting that ancient old cuck makes you somehow less of a loser.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I mean seriously....how can we ever judge Germans again? They went through a humiliating defeat in world war I, had a resulting decade of hyper-inflation which made their currency worthless and were given new borders dividing up their ethnic population. Along came Hitler who gave them their sense of pride and a target to hate in the Jews.

Same with Russia. Things were really tough for them in the 90s. Putin brought back a former super-power their dignity.

Whats our excuse? Low unemployment but stagnant wages? A too "politically correct" news media?

You could say "the great recession of 08" but that mess was caused by over-leveraged banks that Trump just agreed to help out. Trump rarely (if ever) even mentioned wall street except to say they owned Hillary. Of course he just agreed to give them exactly what they wanted because he's a complete idiot (and thats not an exaggeration or name-calling...he's literally an idiot).

But how dumb does that make the people of our country? No tax returns except the one that was leaked in which it showed he lost a billion dollars in one year. A business man with no "businesses" to speak of besides the one where he licenses his name to anyone willing to give him money (this includes everything from fraudulent universities to cheap ties made in Bangladesh).

That and the reality TV show. Everything else went bankrupt.

The truth is he won because he said the most racist and people were willing to believe ANYTHING about Hillary Clinton. I mean "she literally got away with MURDER" levels of conspiracy. It really wasnt anything more than that.

I'd like to say that Im going to enjoy the constant spinning/squirming by his embarrassed supporters or endless material being provided to SNL but I really dont care. Our country just lost any moral high ground it had. I served in the military and I can't believe the commander in chief is someone so incredibly stupid.

At least Putin is competent. You think Trump could have media members killed? He couldnt even pull off a three month ban.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Oh, dem grapes is sour.

You lost, da. I've no sympathy for you.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Gotta love and respect Cubby for being so un-apologetically himself.

Its like watching Hannibal Lecter. Cant help but laugh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your candidate felt the same way about the rust belt it seems. Where is she now? Oh wait, you're going to claim to be a Bernie supporter as if supporting that ancient old cuck makes you somehow less of a loser.
    No, I voted for Clinton. Keep it up, you're doing great and really coming across like a reasonable person.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean seriously....how can we ever judge Germans again? They went through a humiliating defeat in world war I, had a resulting decade of hyper-inflation which made their currency worthless and were given new borders dividing up their ethnic population. Along came Hitler who gave them their sense of pride and a target to hate in the Jews.

Same with Russia. Things were really tough for them in the 90s. Putin brought back a former super-power their dignity.

Whats our excuse? Low unemployment but stagnant wages? A too "politically correct" news media?

You could say "the great recession of 08" but that mess was caused by over-leveraged banks that Trump just agreed to help out. Trump rarely (if ever) even mentioned wall street except to say they owned Hillary. Of course he just agreed to give them exactly what they wanted because he's a complete idiot (and thats not an exaggeration or name-calling...he's literally an idiot).

But how dumb does that make the people of our country? No tax returns except the one that was leaked in which it showed he lost a billion dollars in one year. A business man with no "businesses" to speak of besides the one where he licenses his name to anyone willing to give him money (this includes everything from fraudulent universities to cheap ties made in Bangladesh).

That and the reality TV show. Everything else went bankrupt.

The truth is he won because he said the most racist and people were willing to believe ANYTHING about Hillary Clinton. I mean "she literally got away with MURDER" levels of conspiracy. It really wasnt anything more than that.

I'd like to say that Im going to enjoy the constant spinning/squirming by his embarrassed supporters or endless material being provided to SNL but I really dont care. Our country just lost any moral high ground it had. I served in the military and I can't believe the commander in chief is someone so incredibly stupid.

At least Putin is competent. You think Trump could have media members killed? He couldnt even pull off a three month ban.
    Now you're expressing respect for Putin. You running for office next? You have that nice orange color already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I voted for Clinton. Keep it up, you're doing great and really coming across like a reasonable person.

And you lost. You voted for a woman who's only qualifications were that she ed the POTUS. Monica could have filled that role except Monica didn't get a US ambassador killed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gotta love and respect Cubby for being so un-apologetically himself.

Its like watching Hannibal Lecter. Cant help but laugh.
    And the loyal opposition has been remarkable as well. I marvel at you fellows in defeat. You guys still fight on.

We do pretty damn good whether it's Spurs, Lakers, or, this presidential materiel.

It's a testament to us. All of us.

Thread Information