Page 728 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 2286286787187247257267277287297307317327387788281228 ... LastLast
Results 18,176 to 18,200 of 41496
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Except for....

at the end of this STAIN - all that will be left is -

lies and crimes will be accounted for and the STAIN will be prosecuted and indicted ....

and all you will have to show for it is

nothing.

Just the knowledge deep inside that you supported, aided and abetted the criminal and aided and abetted Russia while they ed you, me and every other American - supporters and non-supporters alike.

The rest of us will hold you to the fire then - but there will be nothing left for you except that knowledge that you were just like any other re ed cult member who begged to be lied to their stupid face and asked for more.
    What the did Russia ever do? "Oh, we can't show you that. Trust us, it's there." No, I don't trust you. "You" politicized yourself in order to overthrow the Trump Presidency, but, now you clean up the back room & your face and come out all serious with aplomb. No. Absolutely not, you are dirty, not to be trust, ever. Where the old man made a big mistake was not cleaning the whole in' on 1-20-2017. He should have had the lists conducted twixt election day & inauguration day and then put it on the screen. "But, why, why am I out?"

"Because I said soPERIOD Now get up, get your and we'll Uber you to the property line. Don't come back up in here. Next!"

But, he didn't expect to win & he didn't know from apple butter= "Ah da, it's America, we're all in this together. They'll be true Americans and band with me, ah, da, yep, yep, now where's my Big Mac & Fries?"

He's still in a bit of ing denial and I've told him so time & again. They ain't ing around. They want him, yes, but, they want those kids. A lot of it is old & beefs from inside NYC. Revenge is a sweet lure. His enemies taste it. They got the gavel, the law and they mean to use it. He needs the extra 4 years to clear the statutes of limitation & release some of the tension.

I cursed him for Barr, but, I was dead wrong. Barr has dug a moat to buy time. but, they're tossing in refuse aiming to cross over sooner or later.

"Fight's commenced. Get to fighting, or, get away."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But what does he do when they come anyway?
    They broke the law---he locked them up.

Again, he ed up. Day after defeating Hillary.

"Enough, Mexico. You have till inauguration day to cease all illegal entries into this country. All drugs are to be stopped. All human trafficking. It all stops now. If you don't twixt now & then under President Obama's remaining Presidency I will seal the border on 1-20-2017 until it is accomplished. And I will not negotiate during the seal. No. That's it and that's all. Now, where is that Big Mac & fries I ordered?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread is the man.

Unlike Chris and Ducks and Koriwhat you know what you're in for. These other posters like it sugar coated and always want an angle to twist themselves into a haha moment just to be in line with Trump.

Calling a spade a spade is much more admirable than contoring yourself to GET THE LIBS!
    it's your perception and only that tranny. you live in a make believe world tbh.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's just trying to get under "your" skin, bene.
    Nah...he lost and had to fold now he's lashing out like a child. He's been doing it since the beginning and he'll keep doing it, because he knows his followers will believe anything he says regardless of the actual outcome.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nah...he lost and had to fold now he's lashing out like a child. He's been doing it since the beginning and he'll keep doing it, because he knows his followers will believe anything he says regardless of the actual outcome.
    Well, you couldn't drag me away, that's for certain. I heartily believe the sun rises & sets on the man. He's strove mightily to keep each promise he made. He's been thwarted on some, but, he never cried "uncle," bene, he never joked it off and left it laying there. He's accounted for them all, kept his nose to the grindstone striving to change the course of "no" to "yes" by any & all means at his disposal.

He aspires to Davy Crockett's counsel:::"Make sure you're right, then go ahead."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't know if anyone has noticed but homelessness actually just became a thing 2 years ago according to 46-1

does this guy every say anything?

"I'm going to maybe, and I'm looking at it very seriously, we're doing some other things you should probably notice, like some of the very important things that we're doing now."

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the did Russia ever do? "Oh, we can't show you that. Trust us, it's there." No, I don't trust you. "You" politicized yourself in order to overthrow the Trump Presidency, but, now you clean up the back room & your face and come out all serious with aplomb. No. Absolutely not, you are dirty, not to be trust, ever. Where the old man made a big mistake was not cleaning the whole in' on 1-20-2017. He should have had the lists conducted twixt election day & inauguration day and then put it on the screen. "But, why, why am I out?"

"Because I said soPERIOD Now get up, get your and we'll Uber you to the property line. Don't come back up in here. Next!"

But, he didn't expect to win & he didn't know from apple butter= "Ah da, it's America, we're all in this together. They'll be true Americans and band with me, ah, da, yep, yep, now where's my Big Mac & Fries?"

He's still in a bit of ing denial and I've told him so time & again. They ain't ing around. They want him, yes, but, they want those kids. A lot of it is old & beefs from inside NYC. Revenge is a sweet lure. His enemies taste it. They got the gavel, the law and they mean to use it. He needs the extra 4 years to clear the statutes of limitation & release some of the tension.

I cursed him for Barr, but, I was dead wrong. Barr has dug a moat to buy time. but, they're tossing in refuse aiming to cross over sooner or later.

"Fight's commenced. Get to fighting, or, get away."
    Garbage.

You are aiding and abetting a traitor , criminal, rapist, liar.

You are complicit and have zero integrity. All for your sick white supremacist fantasy.

Gfy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    does this guy every say anything?

"I'm going to maybe, and I'm looking at it very seriously, we're doing some other things you should probably notice, like some of the very important things that we're doing now."
    ...Jesus

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's just trying to get under "your" skin, bene. Long holiday weekend, that shindig tomorrow, then Friday, Saturday & Sunday. "They" won't catch up to him till Monday morning 6AM "Morning Joe." "Mika & I couldn't wait to arrive this morning to hold this President to accounts."

lhcontrollinao!!!
    Exactly what we need as president.
    A guy attempting to antagonize and exacerbate everything he can think of. (Thank god he does not think of much)
    Pence probably would have been much worse for the blue team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's talking out of his ass to make it look like he didn't fold...pandering to low functioning people like you and ducks. The Supreme Court blocked the question and Wilbur Ross said they are currently being printed without it. He was sat in the corner and forced to fold. All he's doing now is yelling from said corner like a child that can't accept it's punishment.

lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Call me when the courts rule otherwise. Until then all he can do is run his mouth and be forced to fold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    got it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    trying to unfold

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Exactly what we need as president.
    A guy attempting to antagonize and exacerbate everything he can think of. (Thank god he does not think of much)
    Pence probably would have been much worse for the blue team.
    I know, I know,,,you want him to crawl into bed and assume the fetal position. No. Earliest on what did Mel say?

"You hit him he's going to hit back 10x harder."
    That's rule #1, pg. Rule #2? Obey all rules.

"Fights commenced. Get to fighting, or, get away."

You couldn't take it because things weren't like they'd been for the past 100 ing years. The candidates promising us everything, then getting in there and refusing to govern on his promises. & openly doing it, without a drop of pretense.

Trump made the same promises then has gone about working hard to attain those promises. He is an American hero, pg. The greatest President to ever trod this earth.

Are the gloves off? GD rights they are & they're staying off. You don't want to get hit, don't step thru the ropes.

It was "you" who called down the thunder.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots." -Thomas Jefferson

If it must be, so be it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol
    lol about?

They'll "look" but that doesn't mean anything will come out of that. Use your for brains for once.

The folding.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, just stupid

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Garbage.

You are aiding and abetting a traitor , criminal, rapist, liar.

You are complicit and have zero integrity. All for your sick white supremacist fantasy.

Gfy
    The old [white supremacist] s game. You had nothing, you got nothing but a hatful of rain because you couldn't beat him on the square. You swore after Gore you'd fix the EC. Damn if you didn't get caught with your pants down again. Your regrets are your own. I've no sympathy for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trying to unfold

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Chris following another washed up celebrity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

CHAAAAAAARGE!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

CHAAAAAAARGE!
    He promised that and folded weeks ago.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

CHAAAAAAARGE!
    GD rights. I wrote a riot act earlier this week via Twitter on this:::

Replying to @realDonaldTrump
    Agreed, sir, but, CNN personnel are calling ass on you this morning. Making fun of you for threatening raids-backed of. Threatened to close the border-backed off. Threatened to put tariffs on Mexico-backed off.They were all laughing at you. You gonna back off again, sir?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GD rights. I wrote a riot act earlier this week via Twitter on this:::

Replying to @realDonaldTrump
    Agreed, sir, but, CNN personnel are calling ass on you this morning. Making fun of you for threatening raids-backed of. Threatened to close the border-backed off. Threatened to put tariffs on Mexico-backed off.They were all laughing at you. You gonna back off again, sir?
    He can't win when an olive branch becomes a white flag. They will resist EVERYTHING come or high water.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The old [white supremacist] s game. You had nothing, you got nothing but a hatful of rain because you couldn't beat him on the square. You swore after Gore you'd fix the EC. Damn if you didn't get caught with your pants down again. Your regrets are your own. I've no sympathy for you.
    History will show that Russia helped the traitor steal the election.

This makes him nothing but a piece of con man who was financially compromised by Russia and sold out his country. Your country. My country.

There is nothing that can change this and the truth will come out and it will reveal what you fear:

That this was a criminal and a traitor and he sold out his country. You sold out your country. Period.

Thread Information