Page 8 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218581085081008 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the loyal opposition has been remarkable as well. I marvel at you fellows in defeat. You guys still fight on.

We do pretty damn good whether it's Spurs, Lakers, or, this presidential materiel.

It's a testament to us. All of us.
    It's a testament that we have to get online to find someone who wants to talk to us.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I dont think Trump has it in him to last 4 years. He'll find a way..

I'll be praying like I just found god that day, Cub.
    Even I cannot imagine with a straight face him lasting the whole 4 either, to be honest. I wish I could, but, I can't actually [see] it that far.

But, I'll be there every day he's President. Until it's over.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's a testament that we have to get online to find someone who wants to talk to us.
    We're extremely fortunate.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you lost. You voted for a woman who's only qualifications were that she ed the POTUS. Monica could have filled that role except Monica didn't get a US ambassador killed.
    It's funny how you try lecturing people on what's right and wrong yet you're still hung up on the Hillary killed mah ambassador.

How many investigations and congress hearing went into that whole Benghazi deal? Can you say?

You're good at spewing right wing talking points.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's funny those not in the working class are the biggest Trump haters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny how you try lecturing people on what's right and wrong yet you're still hung up on the Hillary killed mah ambassador.
    If you feel my comments are lectures you must feel like a student. That's your watch, not mine. Putting "muh" in front of everything doesn't diminish the fact.
    How many investigations and congress hearing went into that whole Benghazi deal? Can you say?
    Why does the number matter?
    You're good at spewing right wing talking points.
    Try telling that to the families of those who died. Or have Sidney do it. He seems to have special access to ears and eyes that even dying ambassadors can't access.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's always those with the luxury of self righteousness who scoff at conservatism.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    And you lost. You voted for a woman who's only qualifications were that she ed the POTUS. Monica could have filled that role except Monica didn't get a US ambassador killed.
    I NEVER liked Hillary. Always thought she was a total phony and she and her husband were a couple of scheming, fake, calculating, overly-ambitious blah blah blah.

During the election, my opinion changed. Maybe she simply shined by comparison since Trump cant seem to keep a train of thought going for 30 seconds. But she did show some other redeemable qualities:

1) She works hard. Really hard.

2) She seemed to have a realist at ude as opposed to the far left of her party that had pipe-dreams about free college etc.

3) She has a deep understanding on basically every issue, foreign and domestic.

If I tried to think of redeemable qualities about Trump:

1) He can be funny. He can tell a joke.

2) He's entertaining. Never boring.

Thats all I can think of.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I dont know if its "funny" that Trumps base are the ones who are going to get screwed by his policies.

Hoping for a minimum wage hike at your job at walmart or the private prison?

"Dream on! Dream on!"

- Steven Tyler, Aerosmith

Maybe theyre hoping that "manufacturing jobs will come back" but my answer to that would be "dont hold your breath".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I NEVER liked Hillary. Always thought she was a total phony and she and her husband were a couple of scheming, fake, calculating, overly-ambitious blah blah blah.

During the election, my opinion changed. Maybe she simply shined by comparison since Trump cant seem to keep a train of thought going for 30 seconds. But she did show some other redeemable qualities:

1) She works hard. Really hard.

2) She seemed to have a realist at ude as opposed to the far left of her party that had pipe-dreams about free college etc.

3) She has a deep understanding on basically every issue, foreign and domestic.

If I tried to think of redeemable qualities about Trump:

1) He can be funny. He can tell a joke.

2) He's entertaining. Never boring.

Thats all I can think of.
    Willis Reed did a number on Americans with the "I'm injured/sick but watch me push through" schtick. It's been repeated by MJ, Kobe and Hillary (and a few others). Hillary was too lazy to do her job the right way, wouldn't go into work and opted to work from home with her private server in her bathroom. Her and Bill basically pilfered the WH the last time they left. Bill pardoned his brother and Marc Rich who was 40m in tax debt and had done illegal trading with countries we had trade sanctions against. The only reason she stayed Bill after he was revealed to be face painting interns in the Oral Office was that she wanted to be POTUS herself one day, but either way she was there for power. She had no control over anything though, just a name and a face and a lot of convenient excuses for ing up.

No thanks. I'll take the fat blabbermouth orange man and see where King Ralph takes us.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    It's always those with the luxury of self righteousness who scoff at conservatism.
    Ive voted Republican in almost every election. Loved Reagan, Bush etc. I became an Independent in the last eight years because one thing the financial crisis taught me is to never under-estimate people's greed. I was a junior in college with friends working as mortgage brokers driving brand new BMWs. I remember thinking "everything I've been taught in life says this cant be right...these guys arent that smart or talented. Why are they Rich?".

Turns out, its not the government screwing you over. Its the wall-street banks who need a tax-payer bailout or they'll take the entire economy down. Its your cable company charging you for the league pass you didnt order. Its your cell phone company charging you a fortune for going over your data usage. Its your car manufacturer who will always choose profits over your safety. Its your bank charging you fees for minimum balances or opening up fake accounts in your name.

I HATE paying taxes. Trust me, I claim zero on my W-4 and still have pay thousands of dollars every year. But the government is the only think keeping private corporations from turning our skies brown, our water black, our orphans off the streets etc. Business dont give a flying about anyone or anything besides their bottom line. Do you know what a stock buy-back is?

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Willis Reed did a number on Americans with the "I'm injured/sick but watch me push through" schtick. It's been repeated by MJ, Kobe and Hillary (and a few others). Hillary was too lazy to do her job the right way, wouldn't go into work and opted to work from home with her private server in her bathroom. Her and Bill basically pilfered the WH the last time they left. Bill pardoned his brother and Marc Rich who was 40m in tax debt and had done illegal trading with countries we had trade sanctions against. The only reason she stayed Bill after he was revealed to be face painting interns in the Oral Office was that she wanted to be POTUS herself one day, but either way she was there for power. She had no control over anything though, just a name and a face and a lot of convenient excuses for ing up.

No thanks. I'll take the fat blabbermouth orange man and see where King Ralph takes us.
    Hillary Clinton doesnt know how to use a desktop computer.

Hillary Clinton only knows how to use one smart phone. An old blackberry with rolling ball. Aides had to find replacements on ebay.

Hillary Clinton had to walk around the outside corridors of the state department to check her email because the guards confiscated all phones when you went in.

Hillary Clinton's aides didnt know what an email server was.

Hillary Clinton's aides fed-exed a laptop with all her state department email to her IT team.

This all came out during the email investigation. She's a computer illiterate.

King Ralph was rough around the edges but was willing to try to learn. Trump is much closer to Biff in the second "Back to the Future" film.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lawnmower operator with the goods.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary Clinton doesnt know how to use a desktop computer.

Hillary Clinton only knows how to use one smart phone. An old blackberry with rolling ball. Aides had to find replacements on ebay.

Hillary Clinton had to walk around the outside corridors of the state department to check her email because the guards confiscated all phones when you went in.

Hillary Clinton's aides didnt know what an email server was.

Hillary Clinton's aides fed-exed a laptop with all her state department email to her IT team.

This all came out during the email investigation. She's a computer illiterate.

King Ralph was rough around the edges but was willing to try to learn. Trump is much closer to Biff in the second "Back to the Future" film.
    Spent 8 years with the guy who invented the internet and can't use a laptop? Yeah, great POTUS material.

Sorry, I don't buy the ignorant granny excuse. Incompetence sure made her rich.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh excellent, another broad for the dems to rally around,
    At least this one means what she says 3/4 of the time... huge upgrade, tbh, even if I personally don't really like her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends on the kind, tbh... I abhor social conservatism. The forced mix of religion in there, especially Christianity in the US, it's like a ing rash.

Economic, when it's not reduced to dogmatic, I actually agree with.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spent 8 years with the guy who invented the internet and can't use a laptop? Yeah, great POTUS material.

I dont see how being a computer illiterate makes one disqualified.

What about the the presidents pre internet? They got by well enough.

I'm not even sure a president needs to mess around computers and whatever to do their jobs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends on the kind, tbh... I abhor social conservatism. The forced mix of religion in there, especially Christianity in the US, it's like a ing rash.

Economic, when it's not reduced to dogmatic, I actually agree with.
    ElLibertarian?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, but I didn't vote for Donald Trump.

"Qualifications" - Are you baiting me? Not interested. The election has been over for three months.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

Sure, I could see someone claiming that anyone so out-of-touch with today's technology is unfit.

But thats not why people voted against her. They believed there was a sinister plot in which she kept a private, secret email server in which she did all of her illegal activities. The truth is she barely has an understanding of what email is.

"Never ascribe to malice that which can be explained by incompetence."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sure, I could see someone claiming that anyone so out-of-touch with today's technology is unfit.

But thats not why people voted against her. They believed there was a sinister plot in which she kept a private, secret email server in which she did all of her illegal activities. The truth is she barely has an understanding of what email is.

"Never ascribe to malice that which can be explained by incompetence."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    DeVos is in!!!

Cabinet win streak continues.

Thread Information