Page 817 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 3177177678078138148158168178188198208218278679171317 ... LastLast
Results 20,401 to 20,425 of 41496
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You need a win; I'm fine with you clinging to this narrative.
    Why does he need a win?

Are you keeping track of him too?

lol derp

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Here's a shot of Bill & his family celebrating after CT. reported the state had gone for Hillary and their 1/2 a Electoral Vote was in the register.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The old man pounded that Clinton ass that night, by God. One of the greatest nights in American history.

"God bless the United States of America and the men who made her free."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey look thread posted something fresh and totally not stale

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's a shot of Bill & his family celebrating after CT. reported the state had gone for Hillary and their 1/2 a Electoral Vote was in the register.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=2ea_1479328823

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey look thread posted something fresh and totally not stale
    It was either that, or, myself.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White House assistant who dished on Tiffany Trump also gossiped about the president’s eating habits

ormer White House staffer Madeleine Westerhout

was fired after bragging to reporters that she had a better relationship with Trump than his own daughters, Ivanka and Tiffany Trump

the president did not like being in pictures with Tiffany because he perceived her as overweight,”

“Westerhout also jokingly told the journalists that Trump couldn’t pick Tiffany out of a crowd,

she began to tell reporters about Mr. Trump’s eating habits; his youngest son, Barron Trump;

and his thoughts about the weight and appearance of his daughter Tiffany Trump,

the episode was emblematic of a White House where constant turnover has allowed inexperienced staff members to rise to positions of power — or, at least, to pursue them,”

The president has once again lost a trusted advisor.

“Trump did not immediately trust her when she was hired at the White House.

She had no prior relationship with him, and

according to “American Carnage,” a recent book by Tim Alberta

“The president had grown to trust her and had grown fond of her.” Good! She ed him over!

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/whi...8460&list_id=1

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's personal assistant fired after comments about Ivanka, Tiffany

fired after bragging to reporters that she had a better relationship with Trump than his own daughters, Ivanka and Tiffany Trump, and that the president did not like being in pictures with Tiffany because he perceived her as overweight.

jokingly told the journalists that Trump couldn’t pick Tiffany out of a crowd, said one of the people. “She had a couple drinks and in an uncharacteristically unguarded moment, she opened up to the reporters,”

in vino veritas!

accused Rucker on Friday in a series of tweets of having “burned” Westerhout and of violating the Washington Post’s policies on sourcing. WH s the press, and the press s back

calling the comments "a little bit hurtful."

Westerhout was observed crying on election night because she was unhappy that Trump had won.

But she found her way into a top job at the White House, having previously worked at the Republican National Committee.

“This POTUS is working harder for the American people than anyone in recent history.”

ran her afoul of the Office of Special Counsel, which reprimanded her earlier this year for violating the Hatch Act

she was an important source of continuity for a tumultuous presidency.

“Madeleine is the key,” Trump told the Washington Post in a 2018 interview. “She’s the secret.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/30/trumps-personal-assistant-fired-ivanka-tiffany-1479226

Trash deserves all the disloyalty and betrayal anybody can dump on him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was either that, or, myself.
    Nobody is stopping you from doing both except for maybe Chris

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    White House assistant who dished on Tiffany Trump also gossiped about the president’s eating habits

was fired after bragging to reporters that she had a better relationship with Trump than his own daughters, Ivanka and Tiffany Trump

the president did not like being in pictures with Tiffany because he perceived her as overweight,”

“Westerhout also jokingly told the journalists that Trump couldn’t pick Tiffany out of a crowd,

she began to tell reporters about Mr. Trump’s eating habits; his youngest son, Barron Trump;

the episode was emblematic of a White House where constant turnover has allowed inexperienced staff members to rise to positions of power — or, at least, to pursue them,”

“The president had grown to trust her and had grown fond of her.” Good! She ed him over!

Trump's personal assistant fired after comments about Ivanka, Tiffany

fired after bragging to reporters that she had a better relationship with Trump than his own daughters, Ivanka and Tiffany Trump, and that the president did not like being in pictures with Tiffany because he perceived her as overweight.

jokingly told the journalists that Trump couldn’t pick Tiffany out of a crowd, said one of the people. “She had a couple drinks and in an uncharacteristically unguarded moment, she opened up to the reporters,”

in vino veritas!

accused Rucker on Friday in a series of tweets of having “burned” Westerhout and of violating the Washington Post’s policies on sourcing. WH s the press, and the press s back

calling the comments "a little bit hurtful."

Westerhout was observed crying on election night because she was unhappy that Trump had won.

But she found her way into a top job at the White House, having previously worked at the Republican National Committee.

“This POTUS is working harder for the American people than anyone in recent history.”

ran her afoul of the Office of Special Counsel, which reprimanded her earlier this year for violating the Hatch Act

she was an important source of continuity for a tumultuous presidency.

“Madeleine is the key,” Trump told the Washington Post in a 2018 interview. “She’s the secret.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/30/trumps-personal-assistant-fired-ivanka-tiffany-1479226

Trash deserves all the disloyalty and betrayal anybody can dump on him.

Now? She's unemployed & worse:::unemployable.

Just shows ta go ya.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This MFer is turrible

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    PATHETIC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is it more pathetic than arming the cartels like obama and holder did?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why he ducking the First Lady of Poland

Oh yeah, I forgot

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    is it more pathetic than arming the cartels like obama and holder did?
    Npe

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Omarosa bout to come off the top rope on David Dennison

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Omarosa bout to come off the top rope on David Dennison

that tranny is so last year

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I got to thinking about this today & I believe the old man was wrong to can her. I'd a used her after she apologized like she did. "I understand, you're drinking, you get confused, you let me down, girl. And I'm going to forgive, not forget mind you, youngster, but forgive you. Everybody s up from time-to-time." Eye to eye now..."We-all-do. So, I'm going to grant on ya here, Mad." (He calls her Mad).

"You take the rest of the Holiday weekend, report for duty crack a dawn Tuesday. All is forgiven." Gets up from behind that desk that's resolute & extends his small right hand, hand & bears in with those wet work eyes.

& he owns her then. Sure, she ain't gonna take a bullet for him like Manafort has, but, she may take a "5th" in the pinch.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Smoking Joe Biden with the left jab:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Trump lying his ass off. Here's proof:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Smoking Joe Biden with the left jab:

I thought black men walked tall, LF, tall & proud..."No more old white men."...was the black man's sworn affidavit.

Look at him, LF...old/check, white/check, man/check. Just so you can beat another old-white-man.

You're crawlin', LF, that belly, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that belly, be draggin' in the gravel of life.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Trump lying his ass off. Here's proof:

This is a gd outrage, gd it!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I thought black men walked tall, LF, tall & proud..."No more old white men."...was the black man's sworn affidavit.

Look at him, LF...old/check, white/check, man/check. Just so you can beat another old-white-man.

You're crawlin', LF, that belly, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that belly, be draggin' in the gravel of life.

Thread Information