Page 822 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 3227227728128188198208218228238248258268328729221322 ... LastLast
Results 20,526 to 20,550 of 41496
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread getting triple tapped.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump supporters, you good with this

A racist border wall >>> military bases, apparently. How can ANYONE defend this asshole?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Interesting...

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Trump supporters, you good with this

A racist border wall >>> military bases, apparently. How can ANYONE defend this asshole?
    Which military bases were ravaged by hurricane Dorian?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Poorly worded tweet.

Impacted at Tyndall Air Force Base in Florida is a $17 million crash rescue station project.

Two projects worth a combined $41 million at Camp Lejeune, N.C., will also be deferred, as will 10 projects worth more than $402.5 million across five Puerto Rico bases.

Tyndall, Camp Lejeune and the Puerto Rico bases were all devastated in hurricanes in the past two years and are still rebuilding billions of dollars' worth of damage.

Trump hates the military.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

SMH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

SMH
    Trump hates military families.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Which military bases were ravaged by hurricane Dorian?
    Camp Lejeune, for one. It's in North Carolina. They were ravaged just last year. Don't even let me start about Puerto Rico.

Any other questions?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump hates military families.
    It's sad too because unlike him, we're no cowards. His very freedom to be a racist asshole depends on what we do. him tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is all too common at every base I've ever served at tbh

SMH

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's sad too because unlike him, we're no cowards. His very freedom to be a racist asshole depends on what we do. him tbh.
    What's ironic, LF; I feel the exact same way about Hussein Obama!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Looks like the usual posters fell for more fake news and tried to rub it in

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That bull he is pulling "as Commander in Thief" - stealing money appropriated for the military - hurts the military and ultimately their families. This ain't getting even - unless he mad with Uncle Sam for drafting him to 'nam - that the podiatrist (family acquaintance of Fred Trump) got him out of because of bone spurs he never had? That's why he's stealing from the military?

I thought Mexico was paying? Promises made (to his base), lies kept I guess. SMH
    When you're President you get to do it YOUR way. That's the benefit of mopping the floor with Hillary Clinton's ass.

I knew Mexico was never going to pay for that Wall. They're broke on their in' ass every day that ends in (y).

Christ, they themselves when the old man threatened 'em with a 5% tax if they didn't get their together. What'd they do? They got offin' their honkers & acted like somebody. HA!

Stop letting the old man get under your skin, LF. He's just trying to get your goat.

If he's gonna be in your gourd like this, make him pay rent. Right now, he's in there rent free.

Yeah, you all was gonna troll him, get under his skin. No. He's under yours & he's staying there.

Had that little loop into Alabama on that map. tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Tell it, Chris. Testify!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell it, Chris. Testify!!!
    The ol' bamboozle!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The ol' bamboozle!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread getting triple tapped.
    You back stabbin' , you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It never occurs to you to fact check before blindly believing the golden turd?

Not even going to pretend to show you what is already posted. Thread got his ass beat already over it. Amirite, fake?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Kelly Reportedly Writing White House Tell-All, Said He’d Expedite Release if Trump Attacks Him

in one of Kelly’s last meetings with Trump before leaving the administration,

the president asked him if he intends to write a book someday.

Sources say that Kelly told Trump he did plan on writing a memoir,

but would wait until Trump was no long president before he publishes.

There was a catch, however:

“The former general’s guarantee came in terms more reminiscent of a military ceasefire than an employee separation agreement:

Kelly told Trump he would hold his fire as long as Trump didn’t attack him first.”

(Trash)he did recently attack Omarosa Manigault again while

presenting a legal threat to Madeleine Westerhout if she keeps talking to reporters.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/john-kel...p-attacks-him/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It never occurs to you to fact check before blindly believing the golden turd?

Not even going to pretend to show you what is already posted. Thread got his ass beat already over it. Amirite, fake?
    Ya back stabbin' , you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When you're President you get to do it YOUR way. That's the benefit of mopping the floor with Hillary Clinton's ass.

I knew Mexico was never going to pay for that Wall. They're broke on their in' ass every day that ends in (y).

Christ, they themselves when the old man threatened 'em with a 5% tax if they didn't get their together. What'd they do? They got offin' their honkers & acted like somebody. HA!

Stop letting the old man get under your skin, LF. He's just trying to get your goat.

If he's gonna be in your gourd like this, make him pay rent. Right now, he's in there rent free.

Yeah, you all was gonna troll him, get under his skin. No. He's under yours & he's staying there.

Had that little loop into Alabama on that map. tee, hee.
    You didn't address my response. I could give two s about Clinton or 44. You don't do things "YOUR way" when it is against the law. He has no respect for the rule of law. Republicans are enabling him and senior military leaders are too chicken to stand up to him. Both instances are pathetic.

So you are telling me flat out, you don't give a what he's doing to the very military that keeps this country free? And our families? If so, that's my red line. His bull does affect me and my fellow brothers in arms.

Some people are trolling on this board and I get that but some ain't funny.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You didn't address my response. I could give two s about Clinton or 44. You don't do things "YOUR way" when it is against the law. He has no respect for the rule of law. Republicans are enabling him and senior military leaders are too chicken to stand up to him. Both instances are pathetic.

So you are telling me flat out, you don't give a what he's doing to the very military that keeps this country free? And our families? If so, that's my red line. His bull does affect me and my fellow brothers in arms.

Some people are trolling on this board and I get that but some ain't funny.
    & your side had no respect for the rule of law when he won the Presidency. You threw all that out the window & went for this throat. You figured he'd give up & quit, go back home, or, he'd cry in the street lamenting how put upon he was and that it was a disgrace. "Oh, please save me. Oh, I'm begging you."

No, he met ya's at the summit & beat ya's back with (no respect for the law). , it almost worked for you. He survived using your crooked playbook of lies & cheats, he just did it better, was more ruthless, knew more about (wet work) than you could ever imagine. You got in over your head & right into Trump's wheel house. You don't make all that money (doing good.) You know that, LF, you ain't no child.

& "country free" my ass. You tried to take what was his. When you did that he suspended all norms & laws & went to (survival of the fittest). You ain't the fittest, he is. He's willing to fight & retain what is his by hook, or, by crook. I have no problem with that approach. We've all been there when somebody has tried to take what is lawfully ours. You been there, LF, and you know it. Well, that is where the old man is at & he's going to see it thru to the end. I'll be there with him every step of the way, right to the end.

This, I vow.

Thread Information