Page 844 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 3447447948348408418428438448458468478488548949441344 ... LastLast
Results 21,076 to 21,100 of 41318
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “BOOM OR BUST”: HOW REPUBLICANS ARE SURVIVING LIFE IN THE TRUMP VORTEX

After a long, hot summer of self-immolation, Trump’s 2020 prospects look bleak.

But the president seems to enjoy sowing the wind.

“The question is whether the vortex, when it relents, lets us back out where we started,” says a veteran GOP consultant.

“Or each time, does the party sink just a little bit lower?”

“Do I think Trump a horrible person?

Yes; but that’s so beyond the point.

As a Republican, I hate him because he’s making us lose when we should be crushing it.

It’s his stupid personality.

If you were slightly less terrible, we’d be winning,” a veteran Republican strategist said.

“The Democrats are nuts.

They’re going to fundamentally [ruin] this country,

all because some guy can’t control his two-year-old tantrums.

This is what I hate about the guy.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/09/how-republicans-are-surviving-life-in-the-trump-vortex?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTldOa1lXVXlaR00xWW1WaCIsInQ iOiJncnJkZmpEKzlYaHZFb0k2RFAyYkJkdmJvOGxKQ3l5WFA0d StoZnBTMG1mMzViVUU5dkFFUm1VUmZZMzVLb1dRN3E4cjVqSVF 1MUJzMDdRXC9xYVRxQ0hpeE9LVTZMNGRUaHpKbVoyMDEwa1FqY UIyeU4rVDg1XC9mVnFKMWI4V2J3In0%3D

Repugs are so ed up. Trash's kakistocratic Exec, handed to him by the Repug establishment,

IS RUINING both the Exec branch AND the country, with no help from the Dems

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Ranting like a crazy person’:

Internet roars with laughter as enraged Trump tweets gibberish

Donald J. Trump
    ✔[COLOR=#697882
    realDonaldTrump

[/COLOR]
    To show you how dishonest the LameStream Media is,

I used the word Liddle’, not Liddle,

in discribing Corrupt Congressman Liddle’ Adam Schiff.

Low ratings
    6:02 AM - Sep 27, 2019

================

David Cay Johnston
    @DavidCayJ

Below is more than fat thumb typos. Donald confuses an apostrophe w/ a hyphen. The 1st "Liddle" should be "Little."

What matters -- this is what the leader of our nation finds worth his time?

How childish, how petty, how beneath the dignity of the office he dishonors daily.

==============

Brian Tyler Cohen
    @briantylercohen

Replying to realDonaldTrump CNN

Someday, people are going to wonder what the last things Donald Trump did were in the days

before he was impeached and

they’re going to find this tweet complaining about a hyphen that is actually an apostrophe.

==============

< hilariously etc, etc, etc >

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/ran...ets-gibberish/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris spamming us with RTs, nothing to say on his own account, like he does every day.

No wonder Twitter mistook him for a bot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^gutter tier still feeling that haymaker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^gutter tier still feeling that haymaker
    you shouldn't thump your own chest so hard, it might cave in.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where is that complicit piece of traitor racist

THREAD

?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris spamming us with RTs, nothing to say on his own account, like he does every day.

No wonder Twitter mistook him for a bot.
    I see mr high and mighty here checked in again with his bull verbatim diatribe of dribble he posted in another thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where is that complicit piece of traitor racist

THREAD

?
    Idk why don't you make an insane thread for your whacked out mentally ill ass.
    Last edited by koriwhat; 09-28-2019 at 04:45 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash’s tax cuts are failing spectacularly as the GOP’s predictions go down in flames

“A treasury secretary who can’t count needs to be held accountable.”

the deficit has soared in the two years since passage of the tax legislation.

CNN
    reported earlier this month that the deficit topped a trillion dollars during the first 11 months of fiscal year 2019.

“Mnuchin’s empty promise shows just how much the 2017 tax cuts for the rich were a scam on the American people,”

“Mnuchin’s prediction was off by $1 trillion.”

Mnuchin’s other

false promises, including his prediction that the Republican tax bill would send economic growth soaring above three percent.

“Annual gross domestic product was under three percent last year after passage of the tax cuts, and

the latest third quarter results show GDP growth of two percent and a likely increase of 2.2 percent for the year.”

the tax bill did virtually nothing to boost wages or GDP.

the tax cuts led to a surge in
    stock buybacks, which largely benefit rich executives.

Republican allies are deliberately boosting the budget deficit

to bolster their case for slashing safety net programs like Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security.

Trump has discussed cutting major social programs as a possible “second-term project.”

“This was the bait-and-switch plan all along,” Clemente said.

“Bust the budget with tax handouts to the rich and corporations, and

then pay for them by cutting essential services to working families.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/trumps-tax-cuts-are-failing-spectacularly-as-the-gops-predictions-go-down-in-flames/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1578

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump has been an unhappy president from day one — because he knew he was engaging in treason

the cameras found them (Trash and Melanie) sitting behind a row of flowers

looking like they had just been told of a death in the family.

Both of their mouths were downturned, their eyes were downcast, and

Trump had his arms crossed like a child who had been told to finish eating his peas.

He knew this day was coming.

He knew things we didn’t know on that day about what he had done to get elected.

He knew about the meeting in Trump Tower held by his own son and son-in-law and campaign manager and several Russians who had come offering “dirt” on his opponent, Hillary Clinton.

He knew that people from his own campaign had met with a Russian national and given him polling data from Midwestern states that were being closely contested.

He knew that elements of the Russian government were involved in supporting his campaign by placing ads on social media platforms in the very Midwestern states covered by the polling data they had been given.

He knew that emails hacked from the Democratic National Committee by Russian intelligence operatives had been released to divert attention from the so-called “Access Hollywood” tape.

And he knew that during the transition, the man who would become

his national security adviser had met with the Russian ambassador

and spoken with him by phone immediately after President Obama had imposed sanctions on Russia for interfering in our elections,

assuring him that the Russians had nothing to worry about because Trump would lift the sanctions when he became president.

Trump was impeachable after his own inauguration,

and on the day he asked James Comey to shut down the investigation of Michael Flynn, his national security adviser, who was accused of having lied about his conversation with the Russian ambassador about lifting the sanctions on Russia.

He was impeachable on the day he fired Comey as FBI director, after Comey had revealed that Trump and his campaign had been the subjects of a criminal and counterintelligence investigation for more than nine months.

He was impeachable a few days later, when he admitted on national television that he had fired Comey in an attempt to stop the Russia investigation.

He was impeachable on the day after he fired Comey and

told the Russian ambassador and foreign minister that by firing Comey, the “pressure” of the Russia investigation had been lifted.

Donald Trump has been impeachable again and again and again because he has committed multiple impeachable offenses, many of them spelled out in detail in the report made by former special counsel Robert Mueller,

the unredacted version of which we still haven’t seen.

Trump himself has known this all along.

Donald Trump has been a deeply unhappy man the entire time he’s been president of the United States,

because he knows that he doesn’t belong there.

the primary subject of both the telephone conversation and the whistleblower complaint is the fact that

Donald Trump has taken the side of Russia in its aggression against our nominal ally, Ukraine,

in contravention of what is ostensibly our national security.

More than 10,000 Ukrainian nationals have lost their lives in the fighting there since 2014.

That is more than we have lost in 18 years of fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq. More than one million Ukrainians have been displaced by the war and are refugees within their own country.

In the face of all this, Trump had ordered almost $400 million in military aid that had been appropriated by the Congress to be withheld from Ukraine.

That is why practically the first thing Zelensky mentioned to Trump on the phone were the Javelin missiles Ukraine wants from the U.S.

You know what Javelin missiles are?

There is a war going on between our ally Ukraine and our enemy Russia, and

Donald Trump has taken Russia’s side.

Trump once again told the press that he thought Zelensky would “make a deal” with Russia, clearly pressuring the president of Ukraine on behalf of Trump’s pal, Vladimir Putin.

Trump wanted Ukraine to capitulate to Russia and surrender the territory Russia had already seized.

Trump was doing the same thing he did before.

He was paying off Putin

for interfering on his behalf in the presidential election of 2016

by leaning on Zelensky,

not only to demand dirt on Biden,

but to demand he surrender to Russia.

What Trump did with Ukraine and Russia isn’t just impeachable.

It’s treasonous.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/don..._campaign=1578

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump: "Why Give Money To A Country You Think Is Corrupt" - As He Gives Billions To Corrupt Leaders

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash gave the totally corrupt USA military another $70B or so

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Important stuff.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump ordered to testify in assault trial stemming from 2015 clash between bodyguard and protesters

Galicia and four other protesters filed a civil suit in 2017 and that case is still moving forward. Yesterday, Justice Doris Gonzalez of the Bronx Supreme Court ruled Donald Trump must give a video deposition in the case, calling his testimony “indispensable” because the protesters are claiming Schiller acted on orders from Donald Trump. More from the The Washington Post:

The protesters argue Trump, his campaign and business should be held liable for the actions of security guards who were working for the company. They say, even if Trump didn’t directly order the guards to act, he had control over their actions because they were his employees and his campaign trail rhetoric gave them the impression that violence would be condoned.

Just before the assault, Trump’s bodyguards were seen ushering the protesters away, falsely
    telling them the sidewalk was private property.

The rally took place about a week after Schiller forcibly removed Univision anchor Jorge Ramos from a crowded news conference. In news footage of the incident, Trump appeared to catch Schiller’s eye before the security chief moved toward the reporter.

Justice Gonzalez noted that the Supreme Court ruled in 1997 that presidents did not have temporary immunity for acts that were done before taking office and were not related to their official duties.

In that matter, a federal civil lawsuit by Paula Jones against President Bill Clinton, Mr. Clinton ultimately submitted to a deposition, but the case never went to trial.

Friday’s ruling also pointed to
    one from a New York appeals court in March that rejected a claim by Mr. Trump’s legal team that, as president, he was immune from state lawsuits under the Cons ution.

That ruling has permitted a defamation suit — from a former contestant on “The Apprentice” whom Mr. Trump called a liar after she accused him of groping her — to proceed.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/9/21/1886942/-Trump-ordered-to-testify-in-assault-trial-stemming-from-2015-clash-between-bodyguard-and-protesters?detail=emaildksp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJT melting down on Twitter

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US Census Info Reveals That Americans Now "Less Equal" Than People In Mexico

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White House staff in a panic as Rudy Giuliani rambles on without warning them first

White House staffers are struggling to deal with Rudy Giuliani

who goes on cable news shows without warning them or

checking his talking points with them first.

Giuliani’s erratic behavior and keen ability to confess to questionable activities on live television,

which tends to throw the communications team for a loop,

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/white-house-staff-in-a-panic-as-rudy-giuliani-rambles-on-without-warning-them-first/

Total chaos, from Trash -for-brains on down, horrible management from Mr Billionaire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump teasing Civil War now

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Says If There Is Another Civil War He Will Get a New Note from Podiatrist

WASHINGTON —Shortly after

tweeting that his impeachment could result in a civil war,

Donald J. Trump clarified that, in the event of such a war, he would seek a new note from his podiatrist.

Trump issued the clarification after military advisers cautioned him that, after starting a civil war,

he might reasonably be expected to participate in it.

Speaking to reporters on the White House lawn, Trump said,

“Much as I would like to fight in a civil war,

my very serious foot condition would keep me from doing that.”

Trump said that, although

every other part of him was “extremely young and vibrant,”

his feet “are in no condition to fight.”

He added, however, that the country should “think very carefully” before engaging in a civil war.

“It would be very sad for the United States to have a civil war for the first time in its history,” he said.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-says-if-there-is-another-civil-war-he-will-get-a-new-note-from-podiatrist

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    this is celebrating communism

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is celebrating communism

Trash is envious of how a centrally controlled, heavily regulated economy is beating the out of so-called "free market" economies.

China has and is installing 10Ms of cameras so watched people with approved behaviors can become privileged, win advantages, like discounts on purchases. George Orwell was one of prophet to see so accurately 70 years ahead.

And of course Communism was the ruse by which the Chinese oligarchy was created and seized control of a country.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 10-01-2019 at 02:03 PM.

Thread Information