Page 849 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 3497497998398458468478488498508518528538598999491349 ... LastLast
Results 21,201 to 21,225 of 41496
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where is the outrage by the 63,000,000+ Trump voters where the Media who control the Democrat Party are attempting to nullify their votes and unseat our duly elected president?
    Donald Trump won 3,084 of America's 3,141 counties in the 2016 presidential election; Hillary Clinton won just 57, Hillary won the big cities like Chicago, LA, and NYC, the Electoral College map was RED!!
    Are you people doing anything about the Democrats and Media belittling your decision?
    Wake up now, tomorrow may be too late!!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where is the outrage by the 63,000,000+ Trump voters where the Media who control the Democrat Party are attempting to nullify their votes and unseat our duly elected president?
    Donald Trump won 3,084 of America's 3,141 counties in the 2016 presidential election; Hillary Clinton won just 57, Hillary won the big cities like Chicago, LA, and NYC, the Electoral College map was RED!!
    Are you people doing anything about the Democrats and Media belittling your decision?
    Wake up now, tomorrow may be too late!!!
    unfortunately...

part of what made america great (until 2016 at least)

was that even re s like Ducks

were considered equals among all americans

gonna have to rethink that

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump brutally mocked for whining about tax return ruling: ‘Everything is crumbling around you’

Trump reacted on Twitter by complaining that “radical left Democrats” were pushing New York prosecutors to investigate his dealings, and

he griped that no other president had been treated so unfairly.

“The Radical Left Democrats have failed on all fronts,

so now they are pushing local New York City and State Democrat prosecutors to go get President Trump,” he tweeted.

“A thing like this has never happened to any President before. Not even close!”

< fantastic tweets follow >

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/trump-brutally-mocked-for-whining-about-tax-return-ruling-everything-is-crumbling-around-you/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1671

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Sees New Polls and Orders Ukraine to Investigate Elizabeth Warren

WASHINGTON —After looking at the most recent polls for the Democratic Presidential race, Donald J. Trump has ordered the President of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky, to investigate Senator Elizabeth Warren.

“What Elizabeth Warren and her crooked kids have been doing in Ukraine is a disgrace,”

Trump told reporters on the White House lawn. “This is maybe the biggest scandal in the history of our country.”

After Jim Acosta, of CNN, pointed out that there had been no reports of any involvement in Ukraine on the part of either Warren or her children, Trump responded,

“You bet there’s been no reporting, because you people are even more crooked than she is.”

Trump brushed aside an official statement by the Ukrainian government indicating that

Warren’s children had never set foot in the country.

“That is because the Warren kids are basically spies,

and everyone knows that spies are invisible,” he said.

“You people are so dumb.”

Concluding his remarks, Trump said that he would wait for the results of the Iowa caucuses

before urging Ukraine to investigate Pete Buttigieg, the mayor of South Bend, Indiana.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-sees-new-polls-and-orders-ukraine-to-investigate-elizabeth-warren

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Top Military Officers Unload on Trump

The commander in chief is impulsive, disdains expertise, and gets his intelligence briefings from Fox News. What does this mean for those on the front lines?

For the past three years, these highly trained professionals have been commanded by Donald Trump.

Among the officers I spoke with were four of the highest ranks—three or four stars—all recently retired. All but one served Trump directly;

the other left the service shortly before Trump was inaugurated.

They come from different branches of the military, but I’ll simply refer to them as “the generals.”

high-level officers epitomize respect for the chain of command, and

are extremely reticent about criticizing their civilian overseers.

That those I spoke with made an exception in Trump’s case is telling, and

much of what they told me is deeply disturbing.

In 20 years of writing about the military, I have never heard officers in high positions express such alarm about a president.

Trump’s pronouncements and orders ... have created severe problems for field commanders engaged in combat operations.

they shared the following five characterizations of Trump’s military leadership.

I. HE DISDAINS EXPERTISE

II. HE TRUSTS ONLY HIS OWN INSTINCTS

III. HE RESISTS COHERENT STRATEGY

IV. “HE IS REFLEXIVELY CONTRARY”

V. HE HAS A SIMPLISTIC AND ANTIQUATED NOTION OF SOLDIERING

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...1vQ2551nHu4lW0

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Invents Fake Polls

And

Says His Poll Numbers Have Gone Up 17 Points In 3 Days

Trump said, “This is a scam and the people are wise to it, and that’s why I think they said my polls went up 17 points in the last two or three days.”

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/10/07/trump-invents-fake-polls-and-says-his-poll-numbers-have-gone-up-17-points-in-3-days.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&ut m_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politicu s+USA+%29

Trash will maybe learn it's not a scam and that wise people know it's not a scam

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    A thing like this has never happened to a President because every other President just releases their tax returns and moves on

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Short screenplay. Starring Mayor Frey and POTUS

Mayor Frey = hammer
    POTUS = nail

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Top Military Officers Unload on Trump

The commander in chief is impulsive, disdains expertise, and gets his intelligence briefings from Fox News. What does this mean for those on the front lines?

For the past three years, these highly trained professionals have been commanded by Donald Trump.

Among the officers I spoke with were four of the highest ranks—three or four stars—all recently retired. All but one served Trump directly;

the other left the service shortly before Trump was inaugurated.

They come from different branches of the military, but I’ll simply refer to them as “the generals.”

high-level officers epitomize respect for the chain of command, and

are extremely reticent about criticizing their civilian overseers.

That those I spoke with made an exception in Trump’s case is telling, and

much of what they told me is deeply disturbing.

In 20 years of writing about the military, I have never heard officers in high positions express such alarm about a president.

Trump’s pronouncements and orders ... have created severe problems for field commanders engaged in combat operations.

they shared the following five characterizations of Trump’s military leadership.

I. HE DISDAINS EXPERTISE

II. HE TRUSTS ONLY HIS OWN INSTINCTS

III. HE RESISTS COHERENT STRATEGY

IV. “HE IS REFLEXIVELY CONTRARY”

V. HE HAS A SIMPLISTIC AND ANTIQUATED NOTION OF SOLDIERING

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...1vQ2551nHu4lW0

Trump's style of announcing foreign policy by tweet without consulting State or Defense is a novelty for sure.

Not gonna lie, I find the war machine backlash creepy on both sides.

The thing that sucks about imperial entanglements is the vacuum withdrawal leaves: it's a built in rationale for continuing to pursue war without any clear political objective.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump tells another massive whopper: Our military has plenty of bullets — thanks to Obama

Monday he told a ridiculous whopper that also showed he is a mentally unstable moron.

a conspiracy theory so bizarre that the National Rifle Association labeled it baloney.

Trump asserted that the U.S. military was without ammunition in January 2017.

“When I took over our military,

we did not have ammunition,

I was told by a top general, maybe the top of them all.

‘Sir, I’m sorry sir, we don’t have ammunition.’

I said I will never let that happen to another president.”

The military had so much more ammunition than it could use that
    Congressional investigators recommended giving more away.

Not only did the military have literally tons and tons and tons of ammunition,

it has so much more than it could use that

Congressional investigators recommended giving more away to state and local policing agencies.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/trump-tells-another-massive-whopper-our-military-has-plenty-of-bullets-thanks-to-obama/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1679

But Trash's cult mob, lead for brains, really believe the military was bullet-challenged in Jan 2017.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 10-09-2019 at 04:01 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hired under trump's watch

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's Mar-a-Lago cancels hate group event, and the vilest of Trump supporters are very upset

Outrage is rippling through the darker depths of MAGAland after a Donald Trump-owned resort announced it would not host a fundraiser for a known anti-Muslim group.

ACT for America, headed by Brigitte Gabriel (not her real name),

after the hate group’s 2018 conference at a Hyatt in Virginia, a pe ion with six figures’ worth of signatures led

the hotel chain to create a policy against hosting any and all hate groups at its facilities.

This year’s event promised to honor the deplorable Congressional Freedom Caucus,

with a keynote by Mic e Malkin
    , a well-established bigot known for authoring such books as

Invasion:
    How America Still Welcomes Terrorists, Criminals, and Other Foreign Menaces

and

Open Borders Inc.: Who's Funding America's Destruction?

the Trump Organization tersely announced a change of plans. Reported The New York Times, “On Sunday,

the invitation was removed from the website and a spokeswoman for the Trump Organization said in an email, without elaboration, ‘This event will absolutely not be taking place at Mar-a-Lago.’

“The Trump Organization’s role in the cancellation put Malkin and other Trump supporters who are typically eager to accuse the left of attacking free speech in an awkward position.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...are-VERY-upset

So Trash is censoring a hate group?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    WTF

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will the 26 New Sexual Allegations Against Trump Be Ignored Like the Rest?

A new book led 'All the President's Women' includes new stories about the president's alleged grotesque behavior.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/ywaq9v/will-the-26-new-sexual-allegations-against-trump-be-ignored-like-the-rest?utm_source=Iterable&utm_medium=email&utm_camp aign=campaign_824497

but AOC getting a divorce!

19? victims of Trash's sexual abuse went on video to claim his abuse, but they're all liars, right?

a few of them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9xTWl230AE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump calls Turkey's military offensive in Syria 'a bad idea' after allowing invasion

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/co...tm_name=iossmf

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2735 D Chess

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump calls Turkey's military offensive in Syria 'a bad idea' after allowing invasion

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/co...tm_name=iossmf

top comment

Thread Information