Page 9 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319591095091009 ... LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Democrats claimed they had a 3rd rat last nite.

It was FAKE NEWS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeVos is in!!!

Cabinet win streak continues.
    Putzer is all but finished. Have they even attempted to reschedule his hearing. I anticipate the admin will be pulling his nomination any day now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Putzer is all but finished. Have they even attempted to reschedule his hearing. I anticipate the admin will be pulling his nomination any day now.
    We'll see. But, for today the win streak continues.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 6h6 hours agoMore
    I don't know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters are going crazy - yet Obama can make a deal with Iran, #1 in terror, no problem!

1,167 replies1,341 retweets4,606 likes

Retweet

4.6K]]]

GD right.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    DeVos is in!!!

Cabinet win streak continues.
    You can't ing seriously be happy about this?!
    I get you probably don't have kids and like I said I'm done, fighting Trump.
    But this dumb blonde? In charge of education?
    She is 10x worse than Hillary at least...

Smells like hypocrisy, Cully.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 6h6 hours agoMore
    I don't know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters are going crazy - yet Obama can make a deal with Iran, #1 in terror, no problem!

1,167 replies1,341 retweets4,606 likes

Retweet

4.6K]]]

GD right.

Faulty comparison

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You can't ing seriously be happy about this?!
    I get you probably don't have kids and like I said I'm done, fighting Trump.
    But this dumb blonde?
    She is 10x worse than Hillary at least...

Smells like hypocrisy, Cully.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, billionaire, dumb blonde, white, billionaire, white, against the failure of decades, blacks will suffer, white, billionaire. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I hear ya, Killa.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Faulty comparison
    Like when Trump took out the blade and sliced Bush with it for the Iraq War. , he'd been waitin' awhile to lay him out.

You, your bunch laid Bush out for that war since he went in there. Now? tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, billionaire, dumb blonde, white, billionaire, white, against the failure of decades, blacks will suffer, white, billionaire. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I hear ya, Killa.
    This not about her being white ...I want to punch Kelly Ann Conway in the face, but she is not dumb ...far from it. Neither is Elizabeth Hasselbeck or the cute conservative blonde they always have on the CNN panel who defends Trump and pisses off Van Jones and makes him cry. There are plenty of smart conservatives why pick the grizzly bear excuse making dolt?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This not about her being white ...I want to punch Kelly Ann Conway in the face, but she is not dumb ...far from it. Neither is Elizabeth Hasselbeck or the cute conservative blonde they always have on the CNN panel who defends Trump and pisses off Van Jones and makes him cry. There are plenty of smart conservatives why pick the grizzly bear excuse making dolt?
    My ass it ain't. That's the first card you pull, every time.

& of course you want to punch Conway. I wanted to punch Josh Earnest. It's my turn now. , you'll have another turn. Be patient.

Kayleigh McAnany, but, take heart:::she is reading the script Trump sent her over with. If she doesn't, he'll find somebody who will. Van Jones? He don't need no script. That's comin' straight from his heart.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My ass it ain't. That's the first card you pull, every time.

& of course you want to punch Conway. I wanted to punch Josh Earnest. It's my turn now. , you'll have another turn. Be patient.

Kayleigh McAnany, but, take heart:::she is reading the script Trump sent her over with. If she doesn't, he'll find somebody who will. Van Jones? He don't need no script. That's comin' straight from his heart.
    Site it Cully or don't say it. Show me where I pull that card even half the time? And you can ban me for a year ...but you cannot because you are full of . I don't pull race cards in fact search the political forum I have less than 25 posts here in like 7 ing years.
    Trump alternative facts are seeping in from Fox news or you are mistaking me with Kool.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh and that mcAnany I would love a shot to switch her from right to left Nah ... middle... me and her in the middle with some Spanish-black-belizean-white babies would be a beautfull thing but my wife wouldn't let me and I have just a small enough amount of afro descent that she wouldn't have me.
    But I would blow her back out!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Site it Cully or don't say it. Show me where I pull that card even half the time? And you can ban me for a year ...but you cannot because you are full of . I don't pull race cards in fact search the political forum I have less than 25 posts here in like 7 ing years.
    Trump alternative facts are seeping in from Fox news or you are mistaking me with Kool.
    And I should have used quotation marks around "you." My mistake. I apologize.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh and that mcAnany I would love a shot to switch her from right to left Nah ... middle... me and her in the middle with some Spanish-black-belizean-white babies would be a beautfull thing but my wife wouldn't let me and I have just a small enough amount of afro descent that she wouldn't have me.
    But I would blow her back out!!!
    She's a leftist. Just earning a nice paycheck by doing exactly what she's told. Trump must command our operatives. The Left? You don't have to think twice.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And I should have used quotation marks around "you." My mistake. I apologize.
    Appreciate the clarification but on a brighter note you got me pondering that pe e blonde ...a bit skinny but so smart and pretty ...replace devos with her and I would "confirm" her with 45 minutes of "LD" ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And she would be a better education secretary too

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Appreciate the clarification but on a brighter note you got me pondering that pe e blonde ...a bit skinny but so smart and pretty ...replace devos with her and I would "confirm" her with 45 minutes of "LD" ...
    I know, she's nothing but skin & bones upon close examination which I've given her many times. And that cross, just drives me wild the way it's never neat & tidy, it's always crooked.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Faulty comparison
    and a huge LIE

His own son said years ago that $100Ms were pouring in the Trump companies from Russia.

http://time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/

===============

Tape shows Trump contradicting himself (again) on Putin meeting

President-elect Donald Trump told a radio interviewer in October 2015 that he had met Vladimir Putin “one time … a long time ago” and that he “got along with him great” — a statement that conflicts with his later denials during the campaign that he had ever met or spoken with the Russian president.

The newly surfaced audiotape, uncovered by a political opposition-research group, could fuel new questions about the precise nature of Trump’s past relations with the Russian president — a subject about which he has made multiple contradictory comments. It was released just hours after Putin, speaking from Moscow, denounced officials in the Obama administration as “worse than pros utes” for circulating “nonsense” personal allegations about Trump that were allegedly collected by Russian intelligence.

On the newly uncovered audiotape, released by the Democratic Coalition Against Trump, Trump discusses Putin with conservative radio host Michael Savage, telling him “it’s wonderful” that the Russians were “really hitting ISIS hard” in Syria.

“Have you ever met Vladimir Putin?” Savage asks.

“Yes,” Trump answers, emphatically.

“You have?” Savage follows up.

“Yes, a long time ago. We got along great, by the way.”

flatly contradictory comments the president-elect has made about his past dealings with the Russian president. While in Moscow during the Miss Universe content, Trump gave an interview to MSNBC’s Thomas Roberts — who was co-hosting the event — in which, when asked whether he had a “relationship” with Putin,

he replied:
    “I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he’s very interested in what we’re doing here today.”

He later said in a National Press Club speech in November 2015 that while in Moscow for the Miss Universe contest: “I spoke, indirectly and directly, with President Putin, who could not have been nicer.”

“I’ve never met him,” Trump said then. “I have no relationship with Putin. I don’t think I’ve ever met him. I never met him. … I mean if he’s in the same room or something. But I don’t think so.”

Trump’s comments prompted Politifact, the fact-checking website, to give Trump a “full flop last August for his comments about Putin.

The surfacing of the Savage audio seemingly adds to the confusion. Its discovery comes just a few days after the Senate Intelligence Committee announced it will be conducting a full-scale investigation — including the use of subpoenas — into the Russian hacking of the election, including “any intelligence” about “links” between the Russian government and any political campaigns in the United States.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tape-show...213245455.html

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    That was pretty bad.

In her defense she shouldnt really be asked about gun regulations when shes supposed to be in charge of curriculum and/or public financing for schools etc but her answer was just awful.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I know, she's nothing but skin & bones upon close examination which I've given her many times. And that cross, just drives me wild the way it's never neat & tidy, it's always crooked.
    I bet you have, Cully

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That was pretty bad.

In her defense she shouldnt really be asked about gun regulations when shes supposed to be in charge of curriculum and/or public financing for schools etc but her answer was just awful.
    Sure. the Dems was trying to skewer her ...because they can't get at Trump I know that was part of it. Them saving face to their base that hates Trump. But some of the legit questions she failed at too and she is in charge of education spending ...lucky for me my kids are in the best public schools in DFW and the damage she may cause won't probably impact them. But jeez it's like putting Magic Johnson to host a late night talk show just because he is a smart basketball player and business man ...how well did that work out?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Education just got taken to the woodshed. God bless your children.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, but I didn't vote for Donald Trump.

"Qualifications" - Are you baiting me? Not interested. The election has been over for three months.

You lost. (see that period?)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Education just got taken to the woodshed. God bless your children.
    Because it was doing so well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont see how being a computer illiterate makes one disqualified.

What about the the presidents pre internet? They got by well enough.

I'm not even sure a president needs to mess around computers and whatever to do their jobs.
    Pushes technology initiative
    Cannot use a laptop.

Ben Carson is as qualified to be a director of HUD as Clinton was to oversee any technology agenda. At least Ben knows what a house looks like, how to open and close windows, what a backdoor is and how to lock it.

Thread Information