Page 904 of 1663 FirstFirst ... 40480485489490090190290390490590690790891495410041404 ... LastLast
Results 22,576 to 22,600 of 41558
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Former Trump administration staffer agrees president can’t quit Obama

Former Department of Homeland Security spokesperson David Lapan, under President Donald Trump, agreed that

the president has an obsession with former President Barack Obama.

“has an inability to move on from Obama and Clinton.”

“He certainly has this thing about Obama and he just can’t let it go,”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/former-trump-administration-staffer-agrees-president-cant-quit-obama/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3435&re cip_id=298460&list_id=1

Trash knows, and was deeply hurt, but a hated knitter who is educated, articulate, competent, informed and WILDLY more popular than Trash ever will be.

Obama ROASTS the Trash greasebag:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHckZCxdRkA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rick Wilson pens 11 new rules for Republicans who have decided to worship Donald Trump as their God

Never be the first guy to stop clapping when Trump speaks.

It is always the Year Zero; memory and consistency is the enemy of loyalty in the Trump world.

Your superlatives are insufficient. Praising Trump properly demands a new vocabulary of obsequiousness.

Your humiliation in his service will asymptotically approach infinity, with the pain and shame mounting but never reaching the sweet release of death.

Never tell him the truth. He is the tallest, most handsome, brilliant, and richest man in the room.

Even when he’s wrong (and he’s almost always wrong), race for the TV cameras to proclaim that you and everyone else was simply unable to grasp the sublime complexity of his 47-dimensional chess game.

If he wants to mount your spouse, let him. You let him screw your reputation, honor, dignity, principles, and political priors. Why not your wife?

Always give the Trump Crime Family a cut of your consulting contracts for the campaign and the RNC.

Never forget that if you don’t suck the chrome off the metaphorical trailer hitch, someone else in Washington will. It is a city without elected heroes.

He will let you die in prison. Prepare accordingly.

Snitch of get snitched on (sic).
    Trust no one.
    Lie constantly.
    Don’t sleep in the same place more than two nights.
    Moscow rules.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/rick-wilson-pens-11-new-rules-for-republicans-who-have-decided-to-worship-donald-trump-as-their-god/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News reporter responds with utter bafflement as

Trump asks how everyone’s ‘409K’ is doing

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/fox..._campaign=3435

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hollywood opinions will never not be important to Chris.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hollywood opinions will never not be important to Chris.
    English actor dummy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    House passes war powers resolution to limit Trump's military action in Iran

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump declares the 1973 War Powers Act uncons utional in a tweet —

because John Bolton said so

Trump on Thursday declared the 1973 War Powers Act was uncons utional and called for it to be repealed.

Since the 1803 Marbury v. Madison opinion,

it is the Judicial Branch, not the Executive Branch,

that has the power to declare laws passed by the Executive Branch to be uncons utional.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/trump-declares-the-1973-war-powers-act-uncons utional-in-a-tweet-because-john-bolton-said-so/

Will the oligarchy's SCOTUS s go along, overturn 215 years of stare decisis?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    House passes war powers resolution to limit Trump's military action in Iran
    non-binding
    "This resolution has as much force of law as a New Year's resolution."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    non-binding
    bipartisan resolution tbh

but yeah, its just a resolution. could have been something a lot more serious like, say, a feisty letter from goodlatte

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    non-binding

TSA ready to enlist and fight in Trash's war of bull choice and/or cheer as Trash wastes US and foreign lives for his sick ego

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    During Ohio Rally, Trump Spirals Into Iran Rant That Should Terrify Every American

it was clear that all is not so well after all,

at least not with the president’s mental health.

he spiraled into a meltdown over attempts by Congress to have oversight of his reckless military actions.

He attacked Rep. Adam Schiff’s neck size, claiming the Democratic lawmaker buys “the smallest shirt collar you can get,” and

he went after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, saying she is “not operating with a full deck.”

Trump bragged about beingmore popular than Abraham Lincoln.

he said
    Hillary Clinton deserved to be locked up. And

he
    criticized Barack Obama for – wait for it – golfing.

Thursday night’s sh*tshow in Ohio –

since each of the events are completely terrifying and bizarre from start to finish.

But his Iran meltdown and

the schoolyard insults attached to it should be particularly troubling to every American.

a wide margin of the American people believe

he is a dangerous commander-in-chief, and

it’s why he has no business being elected to a second term in the White House.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/01...-american.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wide Majority Of Americans Believe Trump Is A Dangerous Commander-In-Chief

52 percent of the country believes Trump’s behavior with Iran has been “reckless.”

Just 34 percent of Americans disagree with that assessment.

by a 2-1 margin – say that Trump’s move to kill Iranian Gen. Qasem Soleimani has made the world less safe.

overwhelming agreement – in each case by more than 6-1 – that

the attack made it more likely Iran would strike American interests in the Middle East (69%),

that there would be terrorist attacks on the American homeland (63%), and

that the United States and Iran would go to war (62%).

By 52%-8%, those polled said the attack made it more likely that Iran would develop nuclear weapons.

Trump’s actions are viewed by the world as anywhere from laughable to terrifying – sometimes both in the same day.

his unfitness to be commander-in-chief is as clear as ever.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/01/09/wide-majority-of-americans-believe-trump-is-dangerous-commander-in-chief.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News Poll Shows Key Battleground States Are Swinging Hard Against Trump

Several key battleground states are swinging toward the Democratic candidates, particularly if the nominee is former Vice President Joe Biden.

, the president is losing to every Democratic candidate in Nevada and Wisconsin.

margins are especially bad for Trump when he’s matched against Biden, where he trails the former VP by eight percentage points in Nevada. Hillary Clinton won that state in 2016 by less than three points.

more troubling for Trump than the Nevada numbers are the results coming out of Wisconsin, a state that he narrowly carried in 2016 and needs to win again this year if he wants to be reelected.

Biden leads Trump in the state by five percentage points. In 2016, the president won that state by less than a single percentage point.

The Fox polling follows another survey released Thursday showing Trump losing to every Democratic candidate in Michigan, another state he narrowly won in 2016.

Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvaniathe Democratic blue wall in the midwest appears to be reemerging four years later.

Polling consistently shows Trump trailing in those three states, particularly when Joe Biden is his hypothetical opponent.

other polls showing him

behind or tied in other key states like
    Florida, Arizona,Iowa and Ohio

means he will likely be on major defense in 2020.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/01...iticus+USA+%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash filling it up in Austin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We heard all these polls in 2016 Bouty.

Trump president. Not Hillary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wide Majority Of Americans Believe Trump Is A Dangerous Commander-In-Chief

52 percent of the country believes Trump’s behavior with Iran has been “reckless.”

Just 34 percent of Americans disagree with that assessment.

by a 2-1 margin – say that Trump’s move to kill Iranian Gen. Qasem Soleimani has made the world less safe.

overwhelming agreement – in each case by more than 6-1 – that

the attack made it more likely Iran would strike American interests in the Middle East (69%),

that there would be terrorist attacks on the American homeland (63%), and

that the United States and Iran would go to war (62%).

By 52%-8%, those polled said the attack made it more likely that Iran would develop nuclear weapons.

Trump’s actions are viewed by the world as anywhere from laughable to terrifying – sometimes both in the same day.

his unfitness to be commander-in-chief is as clear as ever.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/01/09/wide-majority-of-americans-believe-trump-is-dangerous-commander-in-chief.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CRUELTY IS THE POINT

Trump administration proposes rule to punish disabled people

ongoing efforts to make life just that much more difficult and humiliating for vulnerable people,

the Trump administration is
    floating a new rule that would

add in layers of bureaucracy for some people receiving Social Security Disability Insurance.

The administrative costs for that added level of review would basically zero out any savings to the program,

proving once again that cruelty is the point for Donald Tump and team.

The proposed change would

make disability insurance recipients demonstrate that they are still disabled,

sooner and more frequently,

potentially forcing them out of the program.

obtaining disability benefits under SSDI is arduous and takes months if not years for most applicants.

Most applicants, in fact, are denied—
    upward of 70% for claims filed from 2008 through 2017.

That's targeted primarily at older disabled workers,

and would increase the number of reviews by 2.6 million,

That's an 18% increase, costing an estimated $1.8 billion.

The administration says it would save $2 billion with the rule.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...tail=emaildkre
    People receive unemployment for “gets tired easily” “has trouble concentrating” and other bull . These regulations are necessary to prevent abuse

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    English actor dummy
    "ENGLISH ACTORS IMPORTANT TO ME TOO GET IT RIGHT DUMMY"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Herr Gaetz

pays some mandatory lip service to cheeto but votes for the resolution
    Last edited by spurraider21; 01-10-2020 at 12:14 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rick Wilson pens 11 new rules for Republicans who have decided to worship Donald Trump as their God

Never be the first guy to stop clapping when Trump speaks.

It is always the Year Zero; memory and consistency is the enemy of loyalty in the Trump world.

Your superlatives are insufficient. Praising Trump properly demands a new vocabulary of obsequiousness.

Your humiliation in his service will asymptotically approach infinity, with the pain and shame mounting but never reaching the sweet release of death.

Never tell him the truth. He is the tallest, most handsome, brilliant, and richest man in the room.

Even when he’s wrong (and he’s almost always wrong), race for the TV cameras to proclaim that you and everyone else was simply unable to grasp the sublime complexity of his 47-dimensional chess game.

If he wants to mount your spouse, let him. You let him screw your reputation, honor, dignity, principles, and political priors. Why not your wife?

Always give the Trump Crime Family a cut of your consulting contracts for the campaign and the RNC.

Never forget that if you don’t suck the chrome off the metaphorical trailer hitch, someone else in Washington will. It is a city without elected heroes.

He will let you die in prison. Prepare accordingly.

Snitch of get snitched on (sic).
    Trust no one.
    Lie constantly.
    Don’t sleep in the same place more than two nights.
    Moscow rules.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/rick-wilson-pens-11-new-rules-for-republicans-who-have-decided-to-worship-donald-trump-as-their-god/

Those are all easily accomplished here 24/7 by the TFF's here. (Trump Fellator gots- you all know who you are)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Herr Gaetz

pays some mandatory lip service to cheeto but votes for the resolution
    I'm cool with it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Narcissistic ’ Trump mocked for begging Fox News host for approval:

‘Imagine being so desperate and needy’

Greg Gutfeld ... praised Trump as

a “game changer” and

“once in a century kind of leader”

in an appearance flagged Thursday night by the president’s social media director Dan Scavino.

“Wow! Thank you Greg,” Trump tweeted. “Hope I live up to your expectations.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/narcissistic- -trump-mocked-for-begging-fox-news-host-for-approval-imagine-being-so-desperate-and-needy/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3447&re cip_id=298460&list_id=1

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Can you make this go away?’

Bombs report reveals new details about Trump’s mistress payoff schemes

In a deep dive into Donald Trump’s usage of lawyers, go-betweens and loyalists to keep him out of legal and public relations trouble, the

Wall Street Journal

is reporting that the then-presidential candidate was
    actively involved in paying off a woman with whom he allegedly had an affair.

In particular, it reveals a conversation between the New York real estate developer and tabloid publisher David Pecker with whom he had a history of manipulating coverage — and burying stories Trump didn’t want to see the light of day.

“Mr. Pecker’s celebrity gossip and personal-lifestyle empire—primarily the tabloid National Enquirer—promoted Mr. Trump’s political aspirations for almost two decades, starting in 1999,” the Journal reports,

“Mr. Trump’s reward to his fixers was what he offered all those in his service over the decades: exposure to his world,

the chance to play a bit part in his story.

These operatives were attracted to Mr. Trump’s aura,

to the force of the huge personality

that led him to the presidency.

But when they had fulfilled their missions, they were dispensable. Mr. Trump didn’t believe he owed his fixers anything.”

Cohen, who is now serving time, met with Pecker in “Mr. Trump’s office in August 2015, and Mr. Pecker offered to use the Enquirer—in coordination with Mr. Cohen—to intercept harmful stories and ensure they never surfaced.”

The Journal notes that when they broke the Stormy Daniels story,

“Trump called Mr. Cohen—with Melania Trump on the line.

‘Michael, did you really pay $130,000 to Stormy Daniels?’

Mr. Trump asked. ‘Why didn’t you tell me about it?'”

Mr. Cohen, who later said that he had consulted extensively with Mr. Trump about the payment, picked up the cue.

Mr. Cohen said he’d planned to tell him after the election but had thought it safer to keep Mr. Trump out of it.

He assumed the first lady saw through the lie,”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/can-you-make-this-go-away-bombs -report-reveals-new-details-about-trumps-mistress-payoff-schemes/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3447

Evangelicals believe God lifted Trash up as Messiah

Thread Information