Page 927 of 1661 FirstFirst ... 42782787791792392492592692792892993093193797710271427 ... LastLast
Results 23,151 to 23,175 of 41518
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is gutting the National Security Council to eliminate future whistleblowers and critics

the removal of Vindman is also the latest step of a much longer effort

to tear down the council and reduce it to something that is weaker, less effective, and

more beholden to the personal whims of the president.

“The dismissal is just one part of a campaign by the national security adviser,

Robert O’Brien, to trumpify one of the most powerful and important ins utions in government,”

“Over the last six months, while impeachment dominated the news, Mr. O’Brien

undertook the first restructuring of the council in a generation.

He cut 60 to 70 positions, about a third of the staff, many of them career professionals.

He also directed that the National Security Council focus less on transnational issues like global economics and nonproliferation, and more on bilateral and geographic priorities.

In all, Mr. O’Brien’s

trumpification of the staff will hamper the United States’ ability to meet the world’s challenges, and

hamstring the next president.”

“Mr. Trump inherited from President Barack Obama the most powerful National Security Council in history,”

“But the new president struggled to win over the hundreds of staff members who’d fought for the sorts of globalist policies — like trade deals and alliances — he had long opposed.

Mr. Trump certainly tried to conquer the staff, naming a loyalist retired lieutenant general, Michael Flynn, as his first national security adviser and his nationalist adviser Steve Bannon to a high-level committee within it.

The message was, as a Trump hire told one member of the staff,

‘The president doesn’t care about the things you care about, and

the sooner that you know about it, the better.'”

“The dysfunction at the council, which Mr. Flynn’s successors H.R. McMaster and John Bolton failed to end, helped break the government,” wrote Gans.

“Congress’s impeachment hearings revealed the depth of the crisis:

Mr. Trump used the staff and others to help shake Ukraine down for dirt on a political rival,

while Colonel Vindman, the staff’s Ukraine point person, and the rest of the council pursued a different policy altogether.

Far from becoming Mr. Trump’s warriors, staff members like Colonel Vindman became witnesses against the president, exposing

the sordid breakdown to Congress.”

“At great risk to the country, Mr. Trump and Mr. O’Brien are finally winning the war at the council,”

“Whoever replaces Mr. Trump will inherit a weaker and less worldly National Security Council, and

learn the hard way it’s far easier to deconstruct a staff than rebuild one.

As a result,
    even after Mr. Trump leaves the White House, Trumpism will continue to corrupt American foreign policy.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/tru...e+Raw+Story%29

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/07/opinion/alexander-vindman-nsc-trump.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgt ype=Homepage

And Trash's puppet master Pootin is laughing his ass off at how well his puppet is destroying America.

Pootin's information warfare cyber army, now more skilled from 2016/2018 campaigns as to what works to re-elect Pootin's puppet

no collusion? why did Jared give Repug data to Cambridge Analytica?

Why did Jared want to establish an extra-governmental crypto channel to Moscow?

Who was the "endpoint" in Moscow?

Did Jared actually, really fail, or does he and Trash have crypto channel to Pootin?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Treasury hands Biden records over to GOP after refusing to release Trump tax returns

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/tre..._campaign=3678

The corruption IS unPresidented

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump:

“Boy, my kids could make a fortune if they behaved like Hunter Biden.”

(Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner made up to $135 million in 2018.)

https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/02...ripture/print/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Friday’s downward revision to jobs growth brings Trump three year total to 6,491,000,

over 1.6 million LESS THAN the last three years of the Obama administration…

https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/02/07/roaming-charges-when-satan-quotes-scripture/print/

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump is gutting the National Security Council to eliminate future whistleblowers and critics

the removal of Vindman is also the latest step of a much longer effort

to tear down the council and reduce it to something that is weaker, less effective, and

more beholden to the personal whims of the president.

“The dismissal is just one part of a campaign by the national security adviser,

Robert O’Brien, to trumpify one of the most powerful and important ins utions in government,”

“Over the last six months, while impeachment dominated the news, Mr. O’Brien

undertook the first restructuring of the council in a generation.

He cut 60 to 70 positions, about a third of the staff, many of them career professionals.

He also directed that the National Security Council focus less on transnational issues like global economics and nonproliferation, and more on bilateral and geographic priorities.

In all, Mr. O’Brien’s

trumpification of the staff will hamper the United States’ ability to meet the world’s challenges, and

hamstring the next president.”

“Mr. Trump inherited from President Barack Obama the most powerful National Security Council in history,”

“But the new president struggled to win over the hundreds of staff members who’d fought for the sorts of globalist policies — like trade deals and alliances — he had long opposed.

Mr. Trump certainly tried to conquer the staff, naming a loyalist retired lieutenant general, Michael Flynn, as his first national security adviser and his nationalist adviser Steve Bannon to a high-level committee within it.

The message was, as a Trump hire told one member of the staff,

‘The president doesn’t care about the things you care about, and

the sooner that you know about it, the better.'”

“The dysfunction at the council, which Mr. Flynn’s successors H.R. McMaster and John Bolton failed to end, helped break the government,” wrote Gans.

“Congress’s impeachment hearings revealed the depth of the crisis:

Mr. Trump used the staff and others to help shake Ukraine down for dirt on a political rival,

while Colonel Vindman, the staff’s Ukraine point person, and the rest of the council pursued a different policy altogether.

Far from becoming Mr. Trump’s warriors, staff members like Colonel Vindman became witnesses against the president, exposing

the sordid breakdown to Congress.”

“At great risk to the country, Mr. Trump and Mr. O’Brien are finally winning the war at the council,”

“Whoever replaces Mr. Trump will inherit a weaker and less worldly National Security Council, and

learn the hard way it’s far easier to deconstruct a staff than rebuild one.

As a result,
    even after Mr. Trump leaves the White House, Trumpism will continue to corrupt American foreign policy.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/tru...e+Raw+Story%29

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/07/opinion/alexander-vindman-nsc-trump.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgt ype=Homepage

And Trash's puppet master Pootin is laughing his ass off at how well his puppet is destroying America.

Pootin's information warfare cyber army, now more skilled from 2016/2018 campaigns as to what works to re-elect Pootin's puppet

no collusion? why did Jared give Repug data to Cambridge Analytica?

Why did Jared want to establish an extra-governmental crypto channel to Moscow?

Who was the "endpoint" in Moscow?

Did Jared actually, really fail, or does he and Trash have crypto channel to Pootin?

His mistake was not gutting the NSC of all Obama & Clinton people on 1-20-17. Believing that they were "Americans first & would solider no matter the President" was blatantly lazy, inexcusably childish & embarrassingly reckless.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Impeached forever

had ONE chance to be a great american

russia chose him and gifted him the presidency

he could have used his one chance to be a great president for all americans

instead-

he fulfilled his wanna-be mob impulses and did only things to benefit himself and his rich donors and most of all-

he obeyed putin

and is stained forever

no shock to anyone

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine that family dinner though Cubs. "You should have kept your in' mouth shut, but not you, noooo.. you always had to be front and center. Good job, asshole"

Lol

Defending
    Muh
    Cult

imagine a person who claims to have served in the military

defending the criminal

and attacking the patriot who DID serve Honorably
    and answered the call
    told the truth under oath
    and is retaliated against by the coward con man

who NEVER testified under oath- threatened anyone who dared to and like a chicken- - buried every do ent/email/evidence

imagine standing at guardmount during DMC’s alleged military career thinking he was an honorable soldier and deploying next to him- thinking he would have your back as you assume a post and lock and load with him in the next post

only to learn he would be complicit in his countrys destruction one day

imagine serving and bragging about serving

only to take the enemys side when the usa was under attack

yup

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=boutons_deux;10062618]Treasury hands Biden records over to GOP after refusing to release Trump tax returns

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/tre..._campaign=3678this was asked in 2017

The corruption IS unPresidented

[/QUOTE

This was asked in 2017

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP gets house they will expunge the impeachment

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    GOP gets house they will expunge the impeachment

You think that's possible, Ducks, or, are you just blowing smoke up Dale's tail pipe?

I'll be grateful just to hold the Senate again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Impeached forever

had ONE chance to be a great american

russia chose him and gifted him the presidency

he could have used his one chance to be a great president for all americans

instead-

he fulfilled his wanna-be mob impulses and did only things to benefit himself and his rich donors and most of all-

he obeyed putin

and is stained forever

no shock to anyone
    LOL you ing re loon. being impeached by the dems is like being called a nazi by gots like yourself; both mean jack !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and attacking the patriot who DID serve Honorably
    and answered the call
    told the truth under oath
    and is retaliated against by the coward con man
    are you talking about vindman? the dude who gave his opinion on accounts he had no 1st hand knowledge of? did you even watch the impeachment fraud?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OMG A MAN GAVE AN OPINION FIRE HIM

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy is that real?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vindman was nervous as ing butchering that he typed up. He would be lampooned greatly by the left based on him being in the military and being a white male, but you can see some latent sexuality in there along with some incel traits.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Repug rat ers are active

Only a deranged political party would try to trick Americans into making donations and

handing over their personal information by sending out decoy Census mailers.

Naturally, the Republican Party was caught by the state of Montana doing that twice in 2019, and

now Republicans are at it again,

This year the Republican National Committee is targeting Michigan voters with the bogus mailers.

"In response to our recent request for your political mail,

a Michigan resident sent us a do ent that looks almost identical to the one the GOP came under fire for last year."

The RNC told Montana last year that

it didn't mean for the mailers to look exactly like Census forms,

it was supposedly just an accident. Oops.

Leave it to the GOP to get caught cheating and

then just do it all over again in another state.

And check any Census-type forms you receive!

The RNC is legally required to properly mark their bogus forms somewhere.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...tail=emaildkre

The ing Repug rat ers steal $1000s from citizens, collect their personal data, and no punishment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vindman was nervous as ing butchering that he typed up. He would be lampooned greatly by the left based on him being in the military and being a white male, but you can see some latent sexuality in there along with some incel traits.
    Narrative projection.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just another day on St for dmc

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just another day on St for dmc
    Did he touch a nerve with the latent sexuality talk?

Today's antsy cuck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyday's ankle biter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyday's ankle biter
    He's just protecting his man.

My Team