Page 953 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 453853903943949950951952953954955956957963100310531453 ... LastLast
Results 23,801 to 23,825 of 41494
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah, i'm a realist who really wants you weak spineless hacks to lose and lose big! i want your party to die! weak losers like yourself paralegal.
    the TDS is strong in this one

can barely utter a sentence without wishing death on people who don't completely agree with him on politics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the TDS is strong in this one

can barely utter a sentence without wishing death on people who don't completely agree with him on politics
    the reading comprehension isn't strong at all when it comes to you i see.... "i want your party to die!"

as well, it's so sad that yall's go to time and time again is, "you wish death on others..." and? wgaf if i do or don't? out of here got!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘We’ll be cutting’

Trash tells Fox News he’s going after Social Security and Medicare

his administration intends to cut Social Security and Medicare.

“We — when these trade deals kick in,

you know this economy is the best economy we’ve ever had.

It’s nothing to what it’s going to be when the trade deals kick in,”

“We’ll be cutting,

but we’re also going to have growth like you’ve never had before,”

president campaigned on protecting Social Security and Medicare in 2016.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/trump-tells-fox-news-hes-going-after-social-security-and-medicare-well-be-cutting/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New York (CNN Business)The US economy added 273,000 jobs in February, the US Bureau of Labor Statistics said Friday.

This was far more than economists had predicted. Leading the gains were new jobs in health care and social assistance, food services and government, where 7,000 people were hired for the April Census.
    The unemployment rate fell back to the historic low 3.5%.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Step 1: Cut taxes (they will pay for themselves in increased growth)

Step 2: Deficit increases drastically (tax cuts didn't pay for themselves and blew a hole in the budget)

Step 3: Cuts to Medicare and Social Security to restore fiscal balance.

https://theweek.com/speedreads-amp/9...omething-great

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's promising to take away your health insurance, too. He's gonna replace it with something wonderful.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mulvaney to Ireland

Meadows to CoS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News election town hall with Trump is most watched in cable history

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Federalism bad for Republicans now.

No principles, just raw power and fingers in the wind.
    Much easier to wait it out for these cities, tbh, the policies are in place because people voted in leadership to that effect... plus most of the cities involved don't mooch as much from the government as red states cities do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Step 1: Cut taxes (they will pay for themselves in increased growth)

Step 2: Deficit increases drastically (tax cuts didn't pay for themselves and blew a hole in the budget)

Step 3: Cuts to Medicare and Social Security to restore fiscal balance.

https://theweek.com/speedreads-amp/9...omething-great
    It's been what, 11, 12 years since Obamacare was signed into law? *Still* don't have a clue what a replacement that's not dead on arrival looks like. This isn't just Trump, it's the GOP entirely.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WH, yet again, annulling Trash's cuts to Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security.

as always, "he didn't really say what he really did say"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Org charged taxpayers eight times more for Secret Service stays than it claimed

Eric Trump has claimed that Secret Service agents “stay at our properties for free — meaning, like, cost for housekeeping.”

He insisted last year that “we charge them, like, 50 bucks.”

Trump’s properties have charged the Secret Service $396 per night for 177 rentals at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort since he took office.

some Trump properties charge taxpayers as much as $650 per room.

The president’s Bedminster, N.J. golf club also charged $17,000 per month for Secret Service agents to rent a cottage on the property.

The Secret Service continued to pay for the cottage even after he left.

The report found that taxpayers spent more than $471,000 on Trump properties,

the Trump Organization charged Secret Service an additional $157,000 since 2017,

bringing the total to more than $628,000.

the rates reveal that Mar-a-Lago charged Secret Service

double what it charged officials from the Department of Veterans Affairs.

Past presidents and vice presidents allowed the Secret Service to use space on their properties for free,

Trump has spent 355 days, or nearly a full third of his presidency, at his own properties.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/tru..._campaign=3905

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    WH, yet again, annulling Trash's cuts to Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security.

as always, "he didn't really say what he really did say"
    He got that tact from Obama. O would always talk out both sides of his mouth.

What's good for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He got that tact from Obama. O would always talk out both sides of his mouth.

What's good for the goose is sauce for the gander.
    You're seriously trying to say Trump didn't know how to lie until 2008 when a black man taught him?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Desperate Trump Sues CNN For Libel To Help His Reelection Campaign

“The complaint alleges CNN was aware of the falsity at the time it published them

but did so for the intentional purpose of hurting the campaign while misleading its own readers in the process…

the campaign filed this lawsuit against CNN and

the preceding suits against The New York Times and The Washington Post

to hold the publishers accountable for their reckless false reporting and also to establish the truth,”

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/03/07/trump-cnn-libel-lawsuit.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed &utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Polit icus+USA+%29

Bullying, intimidation by Trash the diseased autocrat

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're seriously trying to say Trump didn't know how to lie until 2008 when a black man taught him?
    No. I'm saying that Trump always knew how to lie, but, once he saw Obama lie during his 8 years he felt unen bered to not lie during his 4-8 years.

Trump sent Lewandowski ahead with that aim & targeting during Lew's congressional testimony last year. Remember? Not verbatim, but, something to the affect:::"I have no hesitation to mislead (Media) because they mislead us."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Desperate Trump Sues CNN For Libel To Help His Reelection Campaign

“The complaint alleges CNN was aware of the falsity at the time it published them

but did so for the intentional purpose of hurting the campaign while misleading its own readers in the process…

the campaign filed this lawsuit against CNN and

the preceding suits against The New York Times and The Washington Post

to hold the publishers accountable for their reckless false reporting and also to establish the truth,”

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/03/07/trump-cnn-libel-lawsuit.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed &utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Polit icus+USA+%29

Bullying, intimidation by Trash the diseased autocrat
    Trump knows how to use that 3rd pillar of gov't, bouts. See, you thought your side was the only who used it. Uh, uh. The old man has taken that pillar, turned it sideways & shoved it right up "your" ass.

& more power to him. We should've been doing this for the past half-century! We're late, but, we've arrived.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. I'm saying that Trump always knew how to lie, but, once he saw Obama lie during his 8 years he felt unen bered to not lie during his 4-8 years.
    Oh look. Whataboutism.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump was never not going to lie his ass off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh look. Whataboutism.
    You guys started "Whata."

& what's good for the goose is sauce for the gander.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump was never not going to lie his ass off.
    We will never know that,,,fortunately. "Your" behavior in the face of his putting Hillary down like a dog precluded any sensible Presidency, Dumps.

AGAIN,,,your side figured at default:::"He can't lie, cheat and steal because he's President. So, boys, let's lie, cheat and steal his Presidency from him."

Uh, uh.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We will never know that,,,fortunately. "Your" behavior in the face of his putting Hillary down like a dog precluded any sensible Presidency, Dumps.

AGAIN,,,your side figured at default:::"He can't lie, cheat and steal because he's President. So, boys, let's lie, cheat and steal his Presidency from him."

Uh, uh.
    He “wanted” his presidency to be under fire by doing absolutely stupid things, in your face idiocy, come catch me.

When the tide swings, if it does, you will wish you were dead. A lot of us might.... If we actually got ruled by left wing autocracy that bordered on revolutionary themes.

Usa

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He “wanted” his presidency to be under fire by doing absolutely stupid things, in your face idiocy, come catch me.

When the tide swings, if it does, you will wish you were dead. A lot of us might.... If we actually got ruled by left wing autocracy that bordered on revolutionary themes.

Usa

You'd like that to be the truth, peeg, but, it's not...the truth is squalid & vulgar & quite simple=you lostPERIOD

You were graveled, stunningly galled that an outsider got the better of ya's & made President. All the things you dished thru the last 1/2 century were turned on ya & applied "10x harder."

Now you can't wait to put it back into apple pie order, like it was forever, that (tide) you speak of will once again set precisely where it was situated over 3 Januaries & a lifetime ago before the old man disturbed it so mightily.

He got into your kitchen, by God...set right dead in your & nothing will ever change that reality.

Thread Information