Page 962 of 1658 FirstFirst ... 462862912952958959960961962963964965966972101210621462 ... LastLast
Results 24,026 to 24,050 of 41445
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol so wrong, fake news, per par
    whatever you say, boomer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ”You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the Lord.”
    -Leviticus 19:28
    Trump isn't dead.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ”You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the Lord.”
    Tell it, Chris. Proselytize!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whatever you say, boomer
    that's telling me

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell it, Chris. Proselytize!!!
    I bet the Old Testament Leviticus will help us to avoid rounding our heads as well.
    Prudent words for these times.

Honestly Leviticus should be used for a good laugh. It has some obvious dietary restrictions because of the diseases caused at that time. But the others are wildly strange.

“Do do not feed on the eight legged beast that stings ye tongue so that it swells to the size of ye leg.”

Oh thanks for that advice; I was just pouring milk over a bowl of scorpions for breakfast.

Christ.... Chris...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lord? And here I just thought you were an asshole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's telling me
    dummy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White House morale ‘bottomed out’ after aides realized Trump’s address to the nation made things worse

The report goes on to state that morale at the White House “bottomed out” after the speech, forcing Trump staffers to scramble to put together the president’s Rose Garden speech on Friday where he declared a national emergency

“The crushing response on Thursday prompted the White House to schedule Friday’s press conference in the Rose Garden, a favorite venue of the president thanks to its natural lighting and the more free-wheeling format of a back-and-forth press conference,

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/white-house-morale-bottomed-out-after-aides-realized-trumps-address-to-the-nation-made-things-worse-report/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-129528

corrupt Jared and ogre Stephen Miller wrote the speech, old political aces with just the right touch

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    White House morale ‘bottomed out’ after aides realized Trump’s address to the nation made things worse

The report goes on to state that morale at the White House “bottomed out” after the speech, forcing Trump staffers to scramble to put together the president’s Rose Garden speech on Friday where he declared a national emergency

“The crushing response on Thursday prompted the White House to schedule Friday’s press conference in the Rose Garden, a favorite venue of the president thanks to its natural lighting and the more free-wheeling format of a back-and-forth press conference,

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/white-house-morale-bottomed-out-after-aides-realized-trumps-address-to-the-nation-made-things-worse-report/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-129528

corrupt Jared and ogre Stephen Miller wrote the speech, old political aces with just the right touch
    ...so the (sources) state.

Must be swell not to have to show your work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dummy

says dummy and posts a tweet... cool story bro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    poor fella

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ lots of vitamin I on det post

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This judicial block of environment destruction is precisely why the oligarchy has polluted the Federal judiciary with rightwing political hacks

Alaska judge stalls logging in Tongass National Forest

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/487286-alaska-judge-stalls-logging-in-tongass-national-forest

a Repug judge would have permitted the logging destruction of Tongass

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

What a racist thug

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    that's telling me

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Trump lies are costing lives. SMH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hadn't this guy already been pink slipped?

McEntee's return to the White House has roiled the administration with some officials criticizing the former Trump campaign staffer for what they see as an effort to stock the administration with his friends, including at least three college seniors.
    https://www.politico.com/amp/news/20...e-house-134541

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ..."I just am enraged that he didn't do all of this sooner."..."But, that unsavory business aside, I swear, on the souls of my grandchildren, I will not be the one to break the peace we have made here to today. Come, Barzini, come Tataligia, Philip, let us hug & then luncheon at Sardi's."

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    even Cultists are starving to hear dear leader praised constantly...

pathetic

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bashing probe of US war crimes,

Mike Pompeo threatens family of

International Criminal Court staff

with consequences

Pompeo told reporters the ICC is “a so-called court which is revealing itself to be a nakedly political body.”

Pompeo renewed his vocal disdain for the court, calling it “an embarrassment.”
    “As I said the last time I stood before you,

we oppose any effort by the ICC to exercise jurisdiction over U.S. personnel,” Pompeo told reporters.

“We will not tolerate its inappropriate and unjust attempts to investigate or prosecute Americans.”

“I’m examining this information now and considering

what the United States’ next steps ought to be with respect

to these individuals and

all those who are putting Americans at risk.”

identify those responsible for this partisan investigation and their family members

who may want to travel to the United States

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/bas..._campaign=3989

"Why Do They Hate Us?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bashing probe of US war crimes,

Mike Pompeo threatens family of

International Criminal Court staff

with consequences

Pompeo told reporters the ICC is “a so-called court which is revealing itself to be a nakedly political body.”

Pompeo renewed his vocal disdain for the court, calling it “an embarrassment.”
    “As I said the last time I stood before you,

we oppose any effort by the ICC to exercise jurisdiction over U.S. personnel,” Pompeo told reporters.

“We will not tolerate its inappropriate and unjust attempts to investigate or prosecute Americans.”

“I’m examining this information now and considering

what the United States’ next steps ought to be with respect

to these individuals and

all those who are putting Americans at risk.”

identify those responsible for this partisan investigation and their family members

who may want to travel to the United States

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/bas..._campaign=3989

"Why Do They Hate Us?"

you're a far left re ... tim pool, of all people, believes rawstory.com to be a outlet too and yet here you are peddling their bull daily. you post blocks of their crap which no one gives a to read. how silly...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crushed by reality, Trash, KAC, and Fox's BULL war on the seriousness of covid-19 has been lost.

Trash and Fox are now bullshtting that Trash is a "war president"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Crushed by reality, Trash, KAC, and Fox's BULL war on the seriousness of covid-19 has been lost.

Trash and Fox are now bullshtting that Trash is a "war president"

Though it was Obama who denied Bin due process & shot him to death on spec.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "
    C
    attle farmers who have supported the U.S. president are now opposing his decision to lift the ban on Brazilian beef."

“He’s doing a fantastic job. … Brazil loves him, and the USA loves him,” LIE

Trump told reporters, lavishing praise on Bolsonaro.

the U.S. in late February lifted a two-year-old ban on
    imports of fresh Brazilian beef.

But by opening up an alternative market — the U.S. — for Brazilian beef, Trump has upset the American cattle lobby that’s particularly influential in several traditionally red states, and he did it in an election year.

“NCBA has serious concerns about the re-entry of Brazilian beef to the U.S. market,”

The United States Cattlemen’s Association has said it was “stunned” by the reversal of the ban.

Brazil’s government heavily subsidizes its domestic cattle industry, which allows Brazil to sell beef in the international market at lower prices than other countries like the U.S. and Australia.

Allowing the beef imports “will pit America’s family cattle farmer and ranchers against Brazil’s $1.2 billion in subsidies to its cattle industry,”

worry about America’s ability to actually regulate the quality of Brazilian beef

and about whether consumers will be able to tell the difference, since current laws don’t require finished products sold at retail stores to mention the country of origin of the meat.

eight of the 10 biggest cattle-producing states in the U.S. voted for him in 2016:

Texas,
    Nebraska,
    Kansas,
    Oklahoma,
    Missouri,
    Iowa,
    South Dakota and
    Wisconsin.

Japan and South Korea, the two biggest markets for U.S. beef, are both badly affected by the coronavirus.

That means American beef producers can ill afford losing a slice of their domestic market to Brazil.

Trump might yet need to choose between Bolsonaro and the beef industry in the U.S.

https://www.ozy.com/around-the-world/butterfly-effect-can-coronavirus-scarred-brazilian-beef-burn-trump/287748/?utm_term=OZY&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email &utm_campaign=DailyDose%20%282020-03-17%2016:12:29%29&utm_content=Final

Last edited by boutons_deux; 03-19-2020 at 08:25 AM.

Thread Information