Page 974 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 474874924964970971972973974975976977978984102410741474 ... LastLast
Results 24,326 to 24,350 of 41477
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Birx is perfect for all of us imo.

She comes across as very knowledgeable and old school lady like.
    Perfect for the blue team (knowledge) and for the red team (a charming school marm)

When does she get fired, Trump will follow her popularity I guess.

Sad we have to worry about such silliness under this admin

that old -

you must have missed her on FOX touting trump as some kind of "data genius"

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that old -

you must have missed her on FOX touting trump as some kind of "data genius"
    She is a playing along like She should.
    Who do you want to take her job THAT TRUMP WOULD HIRE?

The Governor of Florida?

"That old ..."

You must have a good sitdown with Spurtunculus and Chris.
    Congrats.
    Last edited by pgardn; 04-13-2020 at 02:46 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She is a playing along like She should.
    Who do you want to take her job THAT TRUMP WOULD HIRE?

The Governor of Florida?

"That old ..."

You must have a good sitdown with Spurtunculus and Chris.
    Congrats.

i have zero respect for any person that does not have the integrity to speak truth to that piece of criminal

this country needs everyone to rise up to rid ourselves of this cancer

if she decided to assuage his delicate ego

then her

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i have zero respect for any person that does not have the integrity to speak truth to that piece of criminal

this country needs everyone to rise up to rid ourselves of this cancer

if she decided to assuage his delicate ego

then her
    At this point, with this virus issue, I dont give a what kind of blow job they have to give him.
    Competency is what we need.

You want a blue team win and this involves more human suffering...
    Have you looked at who is basically dying from this ?
    Poor older working people in big cities. Huge ethnic slant on this one.
    If Kenneth Copeland could actually burn this virus away, I would take it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Six northeast states including NY, PA, CT, RI, NJ say you Trash we’re in charge of controlling our destiny not you and your bumbling, incompetent administration. Go jerk ofc at your worthless campaign pressers.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Six northeast states including NY, PA, CT, RI, NJ Say you Trash we’re in charge of controlling our destiny now you and your bumbling, incompetent administration.
    He has the absolute right to overrule them with Jared and Ivanka.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has the absolute right to overrule them with Jared and Ivanka.
    The asswipe Trash wants to take credit if anything goes right and throw blame at the governors for anything that goes wrong. Sorry head govs don’t want to play your game. You’re to incompetent and murder to many people.
    Last edited by picnroll; 04-13-2020 at 03:57 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The federal government should at least be helping with materials.
    These states had people who paid federal income tax.

At least Birx has got thru the orange skull what distancing and gatherings are.
    She is not a logistical expert on supplies.

Like Jared I guess... Trump needs some help from the military here. They can move stuff. Maybe Trump can make fiends with Bezos, he knows how to move stuff.
    Jared... Pence....

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point, with this virus issue, I dont give a what kind of blow job they have to give him.
    Competency is what we need.

You want a blue team win and this involves more human suffering...
    Have you looked at who is basically dying from this ?
    Poor older working people in big cities. Huge ethnic slant on this one.
    If Kenneth Copeland could actually burn this virus away, I would take it.
    Blue team win?

this is way bigger than that

people are ing dying and trump is one of the biggest reasons why more people are not surviving this

birx already tainted herself with the orange stain because she is gutless

wtf is birx and fauci doing?

reading ing models of “estimates”

IF all of US do what we are doing

wtf are they doing?
    testing? - nope
    saving lives? Nope
    steering trump to make better decisions - like get off his ing ass and actually leading? Nope

wtf good are they?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Someone tell carrot face to stop whining and get to work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Someone tell carrot face to stop whining and get to work
    They're pretty informative when the politicians aren't talking.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wisconsin voters - risked their life and voted for the Liberal SC justice over trumps boy...

now they can die...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blue team win?

this is way bigger than that

people are ing dying and trump is one of the biggest reasons why more people are not surviving this

birx already tainted herself with the orange stain because she is gutless

wtf is birx and fauci doing?

reading ing models of “estimates”

IF all of US do what we are doing

wtf are they doing?
    testing? - nope
    saving lives? Nope
    steering trump to make better decisions - like get off his ing ass and actually leading? Nope

wtf good are they?
    The blue team win... What?

They made him understand the effect of a very simple idea.
    If people avoid each other the virus is less likely to spread and also less likely to spread quickly.
    This was huge.
    If you don’t get this, you got a problem. The testing will come albeit way late.

Fck them? Are you nuts. You just want Trump to go about his business? With Pence at Kushner... You need to be slapped.

Fckn reread my last paragraph.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this stupid mother er

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “When somebody is the president of the United States,

the authority is total,”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good call from four weeks ago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but you said it was a crisis? what? cry some more...
    What are you up to these days while the tattoo parlor is closed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you up to these days while the tattoo parlor is closed?
    Not being a weak ing pushover cuckold like yourself you stupid ing .

I live rent free in your pea sized brain... lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the fact dude finds it "Incredible!" a black dude would endorse Trump says it all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the fact dude finds it "Incredible!" a black dude would endorse Trump says it all.
    white people...amirite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    white people...amirite?
    lol white people excited about one black dude they've never heard of

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Administration Opposes Bill Gates’ Vaccine Tracking System on ‘Personal Liberty’ Grounds

The Trump administration has come out against a proposed digital tracking system that could tell authorities about an individual’s vaccination history.

The Orwellian measure has been proposed by technocratic oligarch Bill Gates, who is attempting to exploit the coronavirus pandemic to inch closer toward mandatory vaccinations.

“Eventually we will have some digital certificates to show who has recovered or been tested recently or when we have a vaccine who has received it,” Gates said during an “Ask Me Anything” appearance on Reddit about the coronavirus.

Attorney General Bill Barr is skeptical of Gates’ idea to tag people with these mark-of-the-beast implants. He said he is concerned about “the tracking of people and so forth, generally, especially going forward over a long period of time.” Barr also said that he is “very concerned about the slippery slope in terms of continuing encroachments on personal liberty.”

However, Barr said he did feel like “appropriate, reasonable steps are fine.” This leaves the door open for some sort of government action in order to enforce vaccine compliance.

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation bankrolled research by the Massachusetts Ins ute of Technology that advocated essentially tattooing vaccine data “directly into the skin” of children.

“Along with the vaccine, a child would be injected with a bit of dye that is invisible to the naked eye but easily seen with a special cell-phone filter, combined with an app that shines near-infrared light onto the skin. The dye would be expected to last up to five years, according to tests on pig and rat skin and human skin in a dish,” a Dec. 2019 Scientific American article wrote about Gates’ scheme.

Gates has been aggressively propagandizing on behalf of vaccines throughout the coronavirus pandemic. He has made it clear that he wants countless shots administered to supposedly stop the spread of coronavirus.

“Our foundation works a lot on diagnostics and vaccines,” Gates said during a recent interview with CBS News. He added that vaccine makers are the only en ies “that can really get things back on track where we’re not worried about large public gatherings.”

Gates said that “there’s a lot of dialogue between our foundation experts and the government” about how to get the world back to normal using his vaccines.

“Which activities, like schools, have such benefit and can be done in a way that the risk of transmission is very low? And which activities, like mass gatherings, may be – in a certain sense – more optional? And so until you’re widely vaccinated, those may not come back at all,” he said.

This all comes back to Gates’ primary goal with his foundation and its funding: depopulation.

“Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we lower that [the population] by perhaps 10 or 15 percent,” he said in a 2010 TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) conference.

Gates could not have planned a crisis any better than the coronavirus panic to push his vaccination and depopulation agendas.

https://web.archive.org/web/20200412...berty-grounds/

I hope this is true. Not that I believe in Trump he's a Zionist but if there is any good in him he's got to do the right thing on Bill Gates

Spurtacular

ChumpDumper would totally be fine with the Bill Gates proposal tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Administration Opposes Bill Gates’ Vaccine Tracking System on ‘Personal Liberty’ Grounds

The Trump administration has come out against a proposed digital tracking system that could tell authorities about an individual’s vaccination history.

The Orwellian measure has been proposed by technocratic oligarch Bill Gates, who is attempting to exploit the coronavirus pandemic to inch closer toward mandatory vaccinations.

“Eventually we will have some digital certificates to show who has recovered or been tested recently or when we have a vaccine who has received it,” Gates said during an “Ask Me Anything” appearance on Reddit about the coronavirus.

Attorney General Bill Barr is skeptical of Gates’ idea to tag people with these mark-of-the-beast implants. He said he is concerned about “the tracking of people and so forth, generally, especially going forward over a long period of time.” Barr also said that he is “very concerned about the slippery slope in terms of continuing encroachments on personal liberty.”

However, Barr said he did feel like “appropriate, reasonable steps are fine.” This leaves the door open for some sort of government action in order to enforce vaccine compliance.

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation bankrolled research by the Massachusetts Ins ute of Technology that advocated essentially tattooing vaccine data “directly into the skin” of children.

“Along with the vaccine, a child would be injected with a bit of dye that is invisible to the naked eye but easily seen with a special cell-phone filter, combined with an app that shines near-infrared light onto the skin. The dye would be expected to last up to five years, according to tests on pig and rat skin and human skin in a dish,” a Dec. 2019 Scientific American article wrote about Gates’ scheme.

Gates has been aggressively propagandizing on behalf of vaccines throughout the coronavirus pandemic. He has made it clear that he wants countless shots administered to supposedly stop the spread of coronavirus.

“Our foundation works a lot on diagnostics and vaccines,” Gates said during a recent interview with CBS News. He added that vaccine makers are the only en ies “that can really get things back on track where we’re not worried about large public gatherings.”

Gates said that “there’s a lot of dialogue between our foundation experts and the government” about how to get the world back to normal using his vaccines.

“Which activities, like schools, have such benefit and can be done in a way that the risk of transmission is very low? And which activities, like mass gatherings, may be – in a certain sense – more optional? And so until you’re widely vaccinated, those may not come back at all,” he said.

This all comes back to Gates’ primary goal with his foundation and its funding: depopulation.

“Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we lower that [the population] by perhaps 10 or 15 percent,” he said in a 2010 TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) conference.

Gates could not have planned a crisis any better than the coronavirus panic to push his vaccination and depopulation agendas.

https://web.archive.org/web/20200412...berty-grounds/

I hope this is true. Not that I believe in Trump he's a Zionist but if there is any good in him he's got to do the right thing on Bill Gates

Spurtacular

ChumpDumper would totally be fine with the Bill Gates proposal tbh...
    Billy already told me I could live and choose at least 20,000 who could die, so I'm in the same position as Jared right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information