Page 916 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 41681686690691291391491591691791891992092696610161416 ... LastLast
Results 22,876 to 22,900 of 41318
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All anyone has to do is "lol kw" and you start salivating
    all any bull had to do was see how weak of a man you are and they'd salivate knowing damn well they could your 'ol lady without a fight from your got ass.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all any bull had to do was see how weak of a man you are and they'd salivate knowing damn well they could your 'ol lady without a fight from your got ass.
    honest question;

After you allow trump to your woman-

would you defend him

more?

or

less?

than you do now?

be honest - you piece of ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    honest question;

After you allow trump to your woman-

would you defend him

more?

or

less?

than you do now?

be honest - you piece of ...
    i'll be honest with you SH. no one ing cares what a damn re ed and mentally ill dip like yourself has to say.

here's to trump 2020 ing you in the ass!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Economists warn Trump policies will result in lost jobs and lower wages for American workers

all because they cannot find enough immigrant labor.

As the US birth rate is falling and a labor shortage is worsening, President Donald Trump’s crackdown on immigrants could make the situation worse for businesses like these.

Trump and others who favor tighter immigration controls say low-skilled migrant workers compete for American jobs and drive down wages for all workers.

research suggests the contrary:

that removing immigrant workers can be destructive, resulting in lost jobs, lower wages, canceled investments and less affordable services — even for Americans.

Immigrants staff major industries like food processing, farming and hotels as well as small businesses such as restaurants and building contractors and provide sought-after services such as child care and cleaning.

there was “little evidence” that immigrants affected overall employment for the native-born.

firms that hire unauthorized workers actually pay their legally authorized workers higher wages and stay in business longer.

Immigrants a ‘net positive’

“Paper after paper, I see a net positive impact from the presence of these workers,”

Employment for US citizens actually fell by 0.7 percent in communities where authorities deported a half million mainly Hispanic immigrants between 2008 and 2015,

Low-skilled immigrants often “complement” the skills of higher-skilled native-born and legally authorized workers — allowing businesses to thrive and employ more workers overall,

since 2018 the cost of gardening and lawn care — a service frequently performed by migrants — has risen between three and five times as fast as overall consumer inflation,

Americans will not do some jobs that migrant workers will, like picking crabs or slaughtering animals in food plants.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/economists-warn-trump-policies-with-result-in-lost-jobs-and-lower-wages-for-american-workers/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What part of "buy American, hire American" did you not understand Pleb?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many foreigners work at Mar A Lago?

No need to answer, not that you were any way.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many foreigners work at Mar A Lago?
    ...with fraudulent IDs, Soc Sec cards, etc. all provided by Trash's mafiya.

Anybody think payroll taxes deducted from Trash's illegal help are actually forwarded to the govt? That's a common scam by Repug employers of immigrants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...with fraudulent IDs, Soc Sec cards, etc. all provided by Trash's mafiya.

Anybody think payroll taxes deducted from Trash's illegal help are actually forwarded to the govt? That's a common scam by Repug employers of immigrants.
    lol as if it's merely a right issue. let's take a look at silicon valley should we... how about pelosi's housekeepers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Economists warn Trump policies will result in lost jobs and lower wages for American workers

all because they cannot find enough immigrant labor.

As the US birth rate is falling and a labor shortage is worsening, President Donald Trump’s crackdown on immigrants could make the situation worse for businesses like these.

Trump and others who favor tighter immigration controls say low-skilled migrant workers compete for American jobs and drive down wages for all workers.

research suggests the contrary:

that removing immigrant workers can be destructive, resulting in lost jobs, lower wages, canceled investments and less affordable services — even for Americans.

Immigrants staff major industries like food processing, farming and hotels as well as small businesses such as restaurants and building contractors and provide sought-after services such as child care and cleaning.

there was “little evidence” that immigrants affected overall employment for the native-born.

firms that hire unauthorized workers actually pay their legally authorized workers higher wages and stay in business longer.

Immigrants a ‘net positive’

“Paper after paper, I see a net positive impact from the presence of these workers,”

Employment for US citizens actually fell by 0.7 percent in communities where authorities deported a half million mainly Hispanic immigrants between 2008 and 2015,

Low-skilled immigrants often “complement” the skills of higher-skilled native-born and legally authorized workers — allowing businesses to thrive and employ more workers overall,

since 2018 the cost of gardening and lawn care — a service frequently performed by migrants — has risen between three and five times as fast as overall consumer inflation,

Americans will not do some jobs that migrant workers will, like picking crabs or slaughtering animals in food plants.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/economists-warn-trump-policies-with-result-in-lost-jobs-and-lower-wages-for-american-workers/

I totally agree we need immigrants but that’s not a good excuse for uncontrolled illegal immigration.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol as if it's merely a right issue. let's take a look at silicon valley should we... how about pelosi's housekeepers?
    Why don't you want to look at Mar aLago?

Oh right, you love Trump.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'll be honest with you SH. no one ing cares what a damn re ed and mentally ill dip like yourself has to say.

here's to trump 2020 ing you in the ass!
    so you dont care

are you saying you are offering up your woman to be ed?

no thanks- ill pass druggie- god knows what you are into

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    uncontrolled illegal immigration.
    strawman

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Suggests NPR Shouldn’t Exist After Heated Mike Pompeo Interview

The president went on the attack after the secretary of state’s foul-mouthed tirade was reported by the nonprofit media organization.

Trump on Sunday agreed with comments posted on Twitter that

labeled the nonprofit media organization a “big-government, Democrat Party propaganda operation” and

asked why NPR receives government funding and still exists.

Trump has
    repeatedly called to defund the Corporation for Public Broadcasting,

which contributes to funding for the
    Public Broadcasting Service (PBS),
    National Public Radio (NPR) and the
    National Endowment for the Arts (NEA).

fees paid by NPR’s member stations make up the largest portion of its revenue.

Less than 1% of NPR’s annual operating budget is covered by grants from CPB and federal agencies and departments.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-npr-mike-pompeo-interview_n_5e2db132c5b6779e9c34fc02?ncid=newsltus hpmgnews

Dictators always shutdown opposition press, see Trash's corrupt, fascist buddy Bolsonaro/Brazil, and again in Hungary, Poland, etc, all because of the Repugs/BigOil

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you dont care

are you saying you are offering up your woman to be ed?

no thanks- ill pass druggie- god knows what you are into
    Yall druggy shtick is totally pathetic. You're a pussy like the rest so following the flock of pussies and parroting what they say/claim is par for the course.

off you re ed pussy!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They call you druggy cuz it drives you buggy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't you want to look at Mar aLago?

Oh right, you love Trump.
    I never said not to look at maralargo but if you're going to claim, well bouts, with a blanket statement that it's a right issue only I'm going to call it out.

Why's that so hard to understand? If yall are going to bring up issues then bring them up for both sides yall partisan hacks!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Can an impeached President pardon anyone? Asking for a country.
    lmfao

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Jurors have returned a guilty verdict on all of seven counts including

five counts of lying to Congress,

one count of witness tampering and

one count of obstruction of a proceeding.
    "

Stone "Long Time Friend" and more of The Best People in Trash's mafiya

Manafort, Stone, A er

nasty Repug mother ers / rat ers over the past 50 years

A er isn't convicted because he died, regretting the decades of his ty rat ing life

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

"Jurors have returned a guilty verdict on all of seven counts including

five counts of lying to Congress,

one count of witness tampering and

one count of obstruction of a proceeding.
    "

Stone "Long Time Friend" and more of The Best People in Trash's mafiya

Manafort, Stone, A er

nasty Repug mother ers / rat ers over the past 50 years

A er isn't convicted because he died, regretting the decades of his ty rat ing life

"Stonewall" A er.

Everything was going fine till that Presser when he collapsed at the lectern.

Brain tumor.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pompeo got slapped by a NPR woman, so like a less, obese pig, he squeals an "punches back"

U.S. State Department bars NPR reporter from Pompeo's upcoming trip after testy interview

The U.S. State Department removed a National Public Radio reporter from the press pool

for Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s upcoming trip to Europe and Central Asia,

the State Department Correspondents’ Association said on Monday,

days after Pompeo angrily responded to another NPR journalist’s interview with him.

can only be seen as retaliation for her colleague’s interview, the association said.

Following the interview, Kelly said Pompeo cursed at her and repeatedly “used the F-word”.

Pompeo in a statement on Saturday said the reporter had lied in setting up the interview

and in agreeing to conduct the post-interview conversation off the record.

The statement did not dispute what she said about the content of the post-interview encounter.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-ukraine-pompeo-media/u-s-state-department-bars-npr-reporter-from-pompeos-upcoming-trip-after-testy-interview-idUSKBN1ZR00D?feedType=RSS&feedName=politicsNews&u tm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign= Feed%3A+Reuters%2FPoliticsNews+%28Reuters+Politics +News%29

you rightwingnutjob assholes prove yet again to be less misogynists who can't take a punch from a lady

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never said not to look at maralargo but if you're going to claim, well bouts, with a blanket statement that it's a right issue only I'm going to call it out.

Why's that so hard to understand? If yall are going to bring up issues then bring them up for both sides yall partisan hacks!
    Nobody said it's a right issue only.

But if Trump is going to claim Muricans only then we're gonna call him out. Not you though. You'll take a bullet for your master.

understand?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pompeo got slapped by a NPR woman, so like a less, obese pig, he squeals an "punches back"

U.S. State Department bars NPR reporter from Pompeo's upcoming trip after testy interview

The U.S. State Department removed a National Public Radio reporter from the press pool

for Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s upcoming trip to Europe and Central Asia,

the State Department Correspondents’ Association said on Monday,

days after Pompeo angrily responded to another NPR journalist’s interview with him.

can only be seen as retaliation for her colleague’s interview, the association said.

Following the interview, Kelly said Pompeo cursed at her and repeatedly “used the F-word”.

Pompeo in a statement on Saturday said the reporter had lied in setting up the interview

and in agreeing to conduct the post-interview conversation off the record.

The statement did not dispute what she said about the content of the post-interview encounter.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-ukraine-pompeo-media/u-s-state-department-bars-npr-reporter-from-pompeos-upcoming-trip-after-testy-interview-idUSKBN1ZR00D?feedType=RSS&feedName=politicsNews&u tm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign= Feed%3A+Reuters%2FPoliticsNews+%28Reuters+Politics +News%29

you rightwingnutjob assholes prove yet again to be less misogynists who can't take a punch from a lady

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes Pompeo look petty and weak, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Best People ... continued

War criminal pardoned by Trump puts active-duty Navy SEALs in danger with video labeling them as ‘cowards’

In a video posted to his Facebook and Instagram pages, convicted war criminal and retired Navy SEAL Edward Gallagher

slammed his former platoon members who accused him of killing civilians,

calling them “cowards.”

In the video, Gallagher highlights the
    names,
    photos,
    duty status, and
    current units of his former SEAL team members —

some of whom are still on active duty,

Gallagher’s actions could put those he exposed in danger.

“Attempting to call attention to (those SEALs’) status in the way it’s been done does not serve the mission or the interests of the Navy,”

it’s Navy policy not to name the iden ies of active-duty SEALs.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/war...em-as-cowards/

Convicted of murder, Trash's kind of tough guy

Thread Information