Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repug counting fraud ongoing in AZ, still trying to defeat Biden and fellate Trash

Company hired for Arizona recount asks to keep procedures secret

Lawyers for Cyber Ninja,

the Florida-based

company hired by the Arizona state Senate to lead a recount of ballots in the 2020 election, are asking a court to keep its recount procedures secret and out of public view,

Cyber Ninja was hired to recount the 2.1 million general election ballots in Maricopa County.

Judge Christopher Coury last week asked the company to turn over its procedures

The company argued that such a move would compromise the recount and divulge protected trade secrets,

adding that the do ents are covered by legislative privilege.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/550314-company-asks-to-keep-procedures-for-arizona-county-recount-secret?amp=1&amp_recirculation=1

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arizona Secretary of State Calls Republican Audit of Election Results “a Farce”

The audit could take as long as two months;

previous audits found no evidence that the election had been rigged.

https://www.politicususa.com/2021/04/27/arizona-secretary-of-state-calls-republican-audit-of-election-results-a-farce.html

Repugs are even worse, more degraded now, no remediation at all, after Trash lost

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repug counting fraud ongoing in AZ, still trying to defeat Biden and fellate Trash

Company hired for Arizona recount asks to keep procedures secret

Lawyers for Cyber Ninja,

the Florida-based

company hired by the Arizona state Senate to lead a recount of ballots in the 2020 election, are asking a court to keep its recount procedures secret and out of public view,

Cyber Ninja was hired to recount the 2.1 million general election ballots in Maricopa County.

Judge Christopher Coury last week asked the company to turn over its procedures

The company argued that such a move would compromise the recount and divulge protected trade secrets,

adding that the do ents are covered by legislative privilege.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/550314-company-asks-to-keep-procedures-for-arizona-county-recount-secret?amp=1&_recirculation=1

Transparency bad now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In Sworn Testimony in Inauguration Scandal Case,

Donald Trump Jr. Made Apparently False Statements

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...se-statements/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats demand release of secret vaccine contracts inked under Trump

urged top Biden officials to release unredacted copies of multi-billion-dollar coronavirus vaccine contracts that

the Trump administration negotiated in secret with major pharmaceutical companies last year—and refused to divulge to lawmakers.

public knowledge of the specific terms of the vaccine contracts "has become all the more important as manufacturers talk of boosters and seasonal immunizations, while considering 'post-pandemic' price increases."

"Taxpayers should know how their funds were spent and what secret deals were reached."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-contracts

Trash secrecy? what is he hiding?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    REVEALED: Trump and family stuck taxpayers with bills for undisclosed trips to his overseas golf resorts

Donald Trump and his family stuck American taxpayers with thousands of dollars in previously undisclosed bills for travel and security costs when they visited the former president's golf courses overseas.

Throughout the 74-year-old's single term,

his Turnberry resort alone received close to £300,000 [approximately $417,230] from the Secret Service.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-charged-taxpayers

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad News For Trump As Just 41% Of Republicans Want Him Leading The GOP

https://www.politicususa.com/2021/04...can-party.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TRUMP’S LONGTIME CFO, WHOSE TESTIMONY COULD SEND HIM TO PRISON,

SUGGESTS HE HAD A DON’T ASK, DON’T TELL POLICY ON BREAKING THE LAW

The Manhattan District Attorney is trying to flip Allen Weisselberg.

An unearthed deposition suggests he knows the Trump Organization has broken the law.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021...ion-deposition

Last edited by boutons_deux; 04-28-2021 at 06:27 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luckily, I made reservations to receive a Bezos cloud infused covid-19 vaccine, boom!

Court rejects motion to dismiss JEDI allegations, allowing Amazon to argue for depositions.

A federal judge has rejected a motion filed by Microsoft and the Defense Department that would have prevented Amazon from pursuing allegations that President Donald Trump improperly interfered in a cloud contract worth up to $10 billion, according to a Wednesday notification from the Court of Federal Claims.

The decision marks another step toward allowing Amazon to pursue depositions against Trump, former defense secretary Jim Mattis and other top officials in a long-running bid protest lawsuit. Amazon will still have to argue before the court that depositions should take place, but the court ruling confirms that the court will review the matter.

JEDI, which stands for Joint Enterprise Defense Infrastructure, is meant to create a massive cloud-based central operating system for the U.S. armed forces. The contract has been controversial from the start, in part because it was designed to go to just one cloud provider. Microsoft was awarded the contract in 2019, a decision that was reaffirmed last year.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...t-depositions/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is ‘fixated’ on Arizona audit —

and Republicans fear it is going to backfire on the GOP

https://www.rawstory.com/arizona-audit-2652826789

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ex-Trump speechwriter ripped to shreds for Biden criticism: ‘Be gone, Nazi’

Donald Trump's former speechwriter criticized President Joe

Biden's congressional address as lacking "human warmth,"

< hilarious, devastating tweets >

https://www.rawstory.com/miami-publix-cop-beating-video

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Justice Department Sought to Block Search of Giuliani Records

Manhattan prosecutors had been prepared to seek a search warrant for electronic records related to powerful Ukrainians who had helped Rudolph Giuliani dig for dirt on the Biden family.

In the final months of the Trump administration,

senior Justice Department officials repeatedly sought to block federal prosecutors

in Manhattan from taking a crucial step in their investigation into Rudolph W. Giuliani’s dealings in Ukraine,

delaying a search warrant for some of Mr. Giuliani’s electronic records,

The actions by political appointees at the Justice Department in Washington effectively slowed the investigation as it was gaining momentum last year.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/10/nyregion/giuliani-trump-subpoena.html

Fascist sycophantic mafiya protecting criminal fascist Trash

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    about ousting Cheney from leadership role

"SKKKalise of Louisiana, the No. 2 Republican in the House, who told Axios:

"This idea that you just disregard President Trump is not where we are, and, frankly,

he has a lot to offer still."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the multi-$100 millionaire slum landlord, a devout Jew floating in the Arab Muslim money

Jared Kushner slapped down by judge for

'widespread and numerous' violations of apartment tenant laws

the two brothers "repeatedly violated state consumer protection laws

by collecting debts without required licenses,

charging tenants improper fees and

misrepresenting the condition of rental units."

the brother's company was cited for charging "illegal fees thousands of times over the course of more than two years,

such as wrongly charging more than $332,000 in agent fees,"

"These cir stances do not support a finding that this was the result of isolated or inadvertent mistakes."

The judge did not agree with Frosh's contention that the company,

"...illegally misrepresented their ability to provide maintenance services and

were not violating consumer protection laws during the entire period alleged by the attorney general,"

which the Kushner company described as a victory.

https://www.rawstory.com/jared-kushner-lawsuits

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump ripped for ‘astounding retreat from the principles of international law’ —

by Reagan chief of staff James Baker

Trump ripped for ‘astounding retreat from the principles of international law’ —

by Reagan chief of staff James Baker
    Trump for his latest decision on Middle East policy —

trading recognition of Morocco’s disputed claim to Western Sahara

in return for the former’s
    recognition of Israel.

“President Trump’s recent proclamation recognizing Moroccan sovereignty over Western Sahara was

an astounding retreat from the principles of international law and diplomacy

that the United States has espoused and respected for many years,”
    wrote Baker.

“This rash move disguised as diplomacy will contribute to the existing deadlock in resolving the long-standing conflict between Morocco and the people of Western Sahara over the status of that territory.

Further, it threatens to complicate our relations with Algeria, an important strategic partner, and

has negative consequences on the overall situation in North Africa.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/12/trump-ripped-for-astounding-retreat-from-the-principles-of-international-law-by-reagan-chief-of-staff-james-baker

burn it all down, it all up, Trash and Repugs don't care about the carnage they create
    Scoop: Biden won't reverse Trump's Western Sahara move, U.S. tells Morocco

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scottish officials call for investigation of Donald Trump over relief aid received by his golf resorts

now union officials in Scotland are calling for an investigation of how

Trump’s properties managed to receive as much as £575,000 (about $794,000 in US dollars) in COVID-19 relief aid during a two month period as part of a UK job retention program — £110,000 (around US$153,000) of which was claimed while Trump was still president —

while still eliminating at least 66 jobs at his resorts in the country.

Now it appears as if he’s facing additional trouble in Scotland, home to two of Trump’s golf resorts and the birthplace of his mother.

That motion never passed parliamentary muster, but now union officials in Scotland are calling for an investigation of how Trump’s properties managed to receive as much as £575,000 (about $794,000 in US dollars) in COVID-19 relief aid during a two month period as part of a UK job retention program — £110,000 (around US$153,000) of which was claimed while Trump was still president — while still eliminating at least 66 jobs at his resorts in the country.

According to an article in the local newspaper The Scotsman:

“Union officials who railed against Trump Turnberry’s “all-out assault on jobs and conditions” during the pandemic described it as a “scandal” and have called for an investigation by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC).”

“The former director of the Office of Government Ethics under the Obama and Trump administrations said it was a “disgrace” that UK taxpayers were “propping up” Mr Trump’s business interests,” the newspaper wrote.

the Trump Organisation was “hoovering up” public money while firing staff and making a “mockery” of a program designed to ensure employers keep their existing staff employed.

“It is clear to us that at the very least the principles of the job retention scheme appear to have been breached by the Trump Organisation and that should now be subjected to a detailed and forensic investigation by HMRC,”

The Scotsman reports that Trump’s Turnberry resort received between £200,000 and £500,000, while his Aberdeenshire property received between £35,000 and £75,000 from a program that has been in place since March of last year. The reported payments only cover the period from December 2020 until the end of January 2021.

Adding insult to injury, since neither of Trump’s resorts has yet to turn a profit on paper, they haven’t had to pay any corporate taxes whatsoever.

the Trump Organization’s acceptance of funding from foreign governments while its primary owner was president created “grave” problems under the emoluments clause of the Cons ution, which prohibits a president from any profit, gain or advantage received directly or indirectly from foreign countries.

https://occupydemocrats.com/2021/05/02/scottish-officials-call-for-investigation-of-donald-trump-over-relief-aid-received-by-his-golf-resorts/

btw, the REAP Act zeroes all Presidential retirement compensation for convicted Presidents.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA's "King Spook"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN’s Jim Acosta Mocks Trump’s ‘Sad Old Elvis Act’ At Mar-A-Lago:

‘Like Watching the Hall of Discredited Presidents at Disney World’

“I wouldn’t be surprised if they found thousands and thousands and thousands of votes,” said Trump. “So we’re going to watch it very closely.”

“John, this is like watching the Hall of Discredited Presidents at Disney World,” said Acosta.

“It’s like he’s an animatronic character,

spewing out this stuff all over again

like he has a string you pull behind him and

replace the batteries when they’re low inside.”

“I was about to say you were doing a disservice to fat Elvis,” replied Avlon,

“who had much more dignity than Donald Trump does right now —

these talking points that are totally disconnected from reality…

What the is he talking about? He doesn’t have a clue. That’s just sad.”

“President Trump is continuing to spew lies and the base loves him for it,” said Hoover.

“This is where we find ourselves in the Republican Party.”

“It’s weak,” said Avlon. “It’s sad and weak to see him

talking to a couple of folks at Mar-a-Lago,

reciting lies that he doesn’t even seem to fully believe with enthusiasm.

Only defends his ego.

It’s a tired act and doesn’t even deserve a second stage on Vegas.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnns-jim...-disney-world/

Kick a man when he down? YES!

Go Rodney King on the old, sick, psychotic, criminal POS

Thread Information