Page 938 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 43883888892893493593693793893994094194294898810381438 ... LastLast
Results 23,426 to 23,450 of 41318
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    and of course, the "both sides-ism" is totally free of any evidence, nothing but BULL claims, exactly like his dictator Trash
    Precisely, bouts. "You" never have provided "evidence." You toss out "sources" in association with MSM...the other minions round the CNN fancy schmancy table(s) solemnly nod their heads (head nodders) & it's done, just-like-that.

Bush2 took it because he didn't give a ,,,in the in' end we find out he's in the gd bed the O's for the cryin' out loud.

Trump was gonna take it...the knucklehead reported for duty 1st day in full Polyanna garb & regalia all ready to be President of the United States.

Us: "Lay offin' the golf for a fortnight and fire every Bush & Obama appointee. Stat."
    Him: "I know better. They're all Americans thru & thru. They'll soldier. Now, where are my white pants I love to appear in on the links?"

He got straightened out by God though didn't he? Took him to be hung upside down by his Buster Browns, but, he got the message,,,called the children, heeled himself & them & meted out vengeance with a vengeance.

He ain't done yet,,,bless his blackened heart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Story time with cubby

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Story time with cubby
    A month ago I rummaged thru the garage & found Season 1 "The Big Valley."

Long story short:::I got Tom Barkley's balls back.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How Trump’s economy stacks up

https://www.axios.com/presidents-eco...03f917719.html

in short, Trash's economy is nothing special, and a LIE, of course, that it's the best economy ever, even near Trash's 3% or more.

and the labor participation rate is historically low, even in the face of low unemployment.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    scared little boy and fake Macho Man, insecure bully

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash thinks, of course, that Presidents' Day is all about him and for him, or Presidents Day,

but not

as he tweeted President's Day

illiterate, ignorant Trash and his ignorant 42% to

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bloomberg says many 'black and Latino males' don't 'know how to behave in the workplace,' in newly uncovered 2011 video

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Federal Judges Call Emergency Meeting Over Trump’s Hijacking Of The Justice Department

A group of federal judges are calling an emergency meeting over Donald Trump’s meddling in Justice Department cases that involve his political buddies.

“A national association of federal judges has called an emergency meeting Tuesday

to address growing concerns about the intervention of Justice Department officials and President Donald Trump in politically sensitive cases, the group’s president said Monday.”

Philadelphia U.S. District Judge Cynthia Rufe, who heads the independent Federal Judges Association, said the group “could not wait” until its spring conference to weigh in on a deepening crisis that has enveloped the Justice Department and Attorney General William Barr.

Rufe, nominated to the bench by President George W. Bush, said the group of

more than 1,000 federal jurists called for the meeting last week

after Trump criticized prosecutors’ initial sentencing recommendation for his friend Roger Stone and the Department of Justice overruled them.

More than 2,000 former Justice Department officials called on Barr to resign Sunday,

claiming his handling of the Stone case “openly and repeatedly flouted” the principle of equal justice.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/02/17/federal-judges-call-emergency-meeting-over-trumps-hijacking-of-the-justice-department.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's 6'8", UTSA and Trininity

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Federal Judges Call Emergency Meeting Over Trump’s Hijacking Of The Justice Department

A group of federal judges are calling an emergency meeting over Donald Trump’s meddling in Justice Department cases that involve his political buddies.

“A national association of federal judges has called an emergency meeting Tuesday

to address growing concerns about the intervention of Justice Department officials and President Donald Trump in politically sensitive cases, the group’s president said Monday.”

Philadelphia U.S. District Judge Cynthia Rufe, who heads the independent Federal Judges Association, said the group “could not wait” until its spring conference to weigh in on a deepening crisis that has enveloped the Justice Department and Attorney General William Barr.

Rufe, nominated to the bench by President George W. Bush, said the group of

more than 1,000 federal jurists called for the meeting last week

after Trump criticized prosecutors’ initial sentencing recommendation for his friend Roger Stone and the Department of Justice overruled them.

More than 2,000 former Justice Department officials called on Barr to resign Sunday,

claiming his handling of the Stone case “openly and repeatedly flouted” the principle of equal justice.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/02/17/federal-judges-call-emergency-meeting-over-trumps-hijacking-of-the-justice-department.html

This and the 2000 prosecutors - are giving me SOME hope -

that BARR AND TRUMP

can be slapped down - finally.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bloomberg says many 'black and Latino males' don't 'know how to behave in the workplace,' in newly uncovered 2011 video

Non- issue -

Trump is a criminal.
    A rapist.
    A child molester.
    A tax fraud.
    A traitor.

and more...

Bloomberg is like a priest compared to trump.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lou Dobbs whines and rails that DoJ is totally dependent upon, owned by the President.

iow, the law.

Dobbs' DoJ is All Politics, All The time. He's really pissed anyone would claim otherwise.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    MSM/CNN won't let this Barr business go...a concerted effort to run the count on former judges demanding Barr resign. Over 2,000 now. (They) want his scalp bad. I'm just worried that he'll buckle & quit leaving the old man in a rough spot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MSM/CNN won't let this Barr business go...a concerted effort to run the count on former judges demanding Barr resign. Over 2,000 now. (They) want his scalp bad. I'm just worried that he'll buckle & quit leaving the old man in a rough spot.
    I hope we get the spine to go along with the scalp, Thread.

We haven't had a score in what? Going on 2 years now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dershowitz: 'Obama personally asked the FBI to investigate somebody on behalf of George Soros'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump ratings bump at Daytona 500? Viewership hits 5-year high

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ you trumpies wanna take credit for everything. Race didn't even run when it was supposed to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was Trump driving?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘What the are we doing?’

Book reveals Deutsche Bank lawyer appalled that they kept Trump as a client

appalled that the bank kept Trump as a client,

as he kept defaulting on debts even after all other banks had cut him off from funding.

Deutsche Bank was so desperate to have Trump as a high-profile American client that

its private banking division kept lending him money

even after its real estate division cut him off for failing to repay his loans.

one division lent $48 million to cancel the debt on a Chicago skyscraper — a debt Trump had defaulted on with another wing of the same bank,”

an assortment of scandals that Deutsche Bank has been involved in, including

“interest rate manipulation,

Russian money laundering,

currency dealings with rogue states,

the collapse of Italy’s (and the world’s) oldest bank,

hidden derivative losses,

a high-level suicide,”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/wha..._campaign=3759

Corrupt criminal Trash and corrupt criminal Deutsche Bank were made for each other.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "former Texas Gov. Rick Perry

-- s
    aid a Christian prophet predicted he would become president.

Perry, ... he misunderstood the prophecy

and

Donald Trump was actually meant to be president."

-- Dallas Morning News email

Jimmy Ricky, TX hick, dumb as a bag of hammers

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘What the are we doing?’

Book reveals Deutsche Bank lawyer appalled that they kept Trump as a client

appalled that the bank kept Trump as a client,

as he kept defaulting on debts even after all other banks had cut him off from funding.

Deutsche Bank was so desperate to have Trump as a high-profile American client that

its private banking division kept lending him money

even after its real estate division cut him off for failing to repay his loans.

one division lent $48 million to cancel the debt on a Chicago skyscraper — a debt Trump had defaulted on with another wing of the same bank,”

an assortment of scandals that Deutsche Bank has been involved in, including

“interest rate manipulation,

Russian money laundering,

currency dealings with rogue states,

the collapse of Italy’s (and the world’s) oldest bank,

hidden derivative losses,

a high-level suicide,”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/wha..._campaign=3759

Corrupt criminal Trash and corrupt criminal Deutsche Bank were made for each other.

just ordered the book this is based on...

interesting tidbit-

when a deutsch bank investigator discovered fraud and also tha fact that there WAS a reason the bank continued to loan money to trump - despite his repeated defaulting-

was that a bank in russia (vrb? Vtb?) GUARANTEED - payment if trump defaulted again-

this investigator was fired-

the books author states several of his sources actually saw trumps tax returns-
    and are astonished NOW that Deutsch bank is telling the courts they do NOT have trumps tax returns...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to Barr/Federalist Soc, the royal Exec is immune to Congressional oversight, all Presidential crimes are not crimes.

so what is this? The old Lesbian From SC interfering in DoD?

‘I could make your life ’:

Lindsey Graham threatens Defense Secretary Esper over Africa withdrawal

had a confrontation with Defense Secretary Mike Esper in Germany where the two were attending the Munich Security Conference, with the Republican lawmaker telling Esper he could easily make administration official’s life “ .”

the two were part of the U.S. delegation that was reportedly “dumbstruck” by the hostile reception they received from world leaders which included more than a few speeches that were highly critical of the policies of Donald Trump.

Graham is upset that Esper might pull U.S. troops out of Africa which the South Carolina Republican opposes.

Graham warned Esper that there would be consequences if the Pentagon withdrew all troops from the region.

2019 Munich Security Conference,
    Graham had a ‘tense’ and ‘heated’ exchange with Esper’s predecessor, Acting Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan,

over Trump’s decision to pull troops from Syria,” the report states.

Graham unleashed expletives at Shanahan and told Shanahan that he should consider him ‘an adversary.'”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/i-could-make-your-life- -lindsey-graham-threatens-defense-secretary-epser-over-africa-withdrawal/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3759

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump said he ‘loved’ the fact that America is more divided than ever

Trump bragged about increasing divisions in America during a White House meeting,

“Donald Trump has intentionally tried to create the anxiety” that Americans are experiencing.

“Garry Kasparov, the Russian freedom activist, has said

the point of disinformation isn’t to manipulate the truth,

it’s to exhaust your critical thinking,”

“To exhaust your critical thinking, that’s what we’re experiencing as voters.”

‘Have you ever seen the nation so divided?’ My colleagues and others said, ‘No, we haven’t.’

Trump said, ‘I love it that way.’

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/trump-said-he-loved-the-fact-that-america-is-more-divided-than-ever-ex-gop-congressman/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3759

Thread Information