My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No.

I don't think John Kerry is a troop either.

Do you?
    You're a dumb .

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a dumb .
    Do you think John Kerry is a troop?

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i was against obama allowing families to negotiate w/ terrorists with respect to ransoms... with the chief concern that it would only embolden more kidnapping and endanger more americans. i dont know if the stats bear that out, though. but even that included a degree of separation from the government directly getting involved
    It's easy to be against something that doesn't affect you. If it was your loved one, you'd likely feel different, want just one exception. But I agree in theory, however allowing scores of people to loot and burn down as an exchange for possible peace in the future, that's almost as bad. Sometimes you have to make tough decisions, not popular for sure, but eventually no one will give a except the families.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U.S. Navy Veteran isn't a troop?
    One retired sailor isn't a troop. It's actually improper to refer to one soldier/sailor/airman/marine/fresh water got as a troop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's easy to be against something that doesn't affect you. If it was your loved one, you'd likely feel different, want just one exception. But I agree in theory, however allowing scores of people to loot and burn down as an exchange for possible peace in the future, that's almost as bad. Sometimes you have to make tough decisions, not popular for sure, but eventually no one will give a except the families.
    of course personal biases can swing your viewpoint, nobody doubts that. i'm sure the same goes with things like capital punishment and minimum sentencing laws.

but like you said a leader has to make difficult, and sometimes unpopular decision if thats in the public interest

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One retired sailor isn't a troop. It's actually improper to refer to one soldier/sailor/airman/marine/fresh water got as a troop.
    That's just semantics. When I say Chump doesn't give a damn about the troops, it's pretty clear what is implied.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's just semantics. When I say Chump doesn't give a damn about the troops, it's pretty clear what is implied.
    I am only referring to that one post. It's not semantics. No one in the military calls soldiers "troops" in singular. They call the soldiers, or grunts, or jarheads, or idiots, or squids, or zoomies, or the ditch commanders (CG).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am only referring to that one post. It's not semantics. No one in the military calls soldiers "troops" in singular. They call the soldiers, or grunts, or jarheads, or idiots, or squids, or zoomies, or the ditch commanders (CG).
    I'm referring to Chump and his general disdain for the troops as a whole. This is just another incident where he doesn't give a . Also, I'm not in the military so I don't use nicknames. Chump doesn't give a flying about the troops. I've said it before ITT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to a new poll, 40% of likely black voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. This data came from a new report by Rasmussen, which was released on Friday.

50% of likely white voters reported they approve of the president, while 43% of those categorized as “other” stated the same.

This comes as Americans across the nation are uniting in the fight against racial inequality.

“The black community needs to stand up for this president, this isn’t about a handout,” stated one conservative activist. “It’s about lifting up ourselves, our community, working together (and) understanding policy better.”

That same day, President Trump touted his dedication to the prosperity of black Americans. He pointed to opportunity zones, criminal justice reform and funding for historically black schools.

He went on to say great things are happening for our country, in regards to racial equality. The president stated “equal justice under the law must mean that every American receives equal treatment in every encounter with law enforcement,” no matter the color of their skin.

“They have to receive fair treatment from law enforcement. We all saw what happened last week, we can’t let that happen. Hopefully, George (Floyd) is looking down right now and saying, ‘This is a great thing that’s happening for our country.’ …This is a great, great day in terms of equality.” – Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States

Moving forward, he said his focus will be on the renewal, restoration and recovery of the country’s most vulnerable communities.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Rasmussen is always right leaning. Cant really trust it.

Biden is killing Trump in every poll. He obviously has dementia and it looks like he will be the next POTUS. This ought to be interesting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia Hoax: Nearly Three Dozen Subpoenas Approved for Obama Administration Officials

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rasmussen is always right leaning. Cant really trust it.

Biden is killing Trump in every poll. He obviously has dementia and it looks like he will be the next POTUS. This ought to be interesting.
    Biden is up 5 points on the latest Rasmussen poll anyway

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blip blip, bunch of bot stuff blip blip

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Robert Mueller’s office deleted 19,000 text messages between Lisa Page and her lover Peter Strzok

How is that not obstruction of justice?

What were they trying to cover up?

We still don’t know.

And MSNBC just hired Lisa Page

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might as well say he's up 100% with blacks.

Not like that 40% sticks out like a red thumb anyways.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rasmussen is always right leaning.
    a few days before the 2012 election, Rasmussen said Romney would win by a landslide. Rasmussen is not right leaning, it's fraudulent

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Take it easy holmes

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Sets One-Day Personal Record with a Staggering 200 Twitter Posts

Amid Economic, Public Health, and Racial Justice Crises

Once every seven minutes and 12 seconds.

That would be the average time between Twitter posts if Trash had evenly spaced out the 200 tweets, retweets, and quote tweets he unleashed during the 24 hours of Friday, June 5.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-sets-one-day-personal-record-with-a-staggering-200-twitter-posts-amid-economic-public-health-and-racial-justice-crises/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump retweets right-wing video attacking George Floyd’s character —

hours after calling it a ‘great day’ for Floyd

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/tru...day-for-floyd/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Candace Own thinks extrajudicial execution of GF is justified because he wasn't approved by her?

same logic applies to many blacks murdered by cops.

They're black, so kill 'em
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-06-2020 at 07:36 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Repugs made this?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-06-2020 at 07:35 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Another one

Over 108K Trump COVID-19 deaths. How many were Repugs who left behind loved ones because David Dennison failed to act? Ads like this is resonating with his party. I'm sure there will be more as we pinch closer to November 3rd.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "MSDNC" aired it?

At least he has cable in that bunker. What a coward loser

Thread Information