My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Explain how he gets "lots of work done on the golf course"

Other than tweeting
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/kristid.../#7430cf14b4a5

It's no secret that many a business deal has been closed on a golf course. But did you know CEOs who regularly play golf are paid 17% more on average than those who do not?

"Golf provides a unique opportunity to bond with individuals for a significant amount of time," says Accounting@Syracuse professor Bill Walsh. "If you have lunch with someone, that might be for an hour or so. In golf, you get to know the person much better since you're battling the course together. In an age of teleconferencing, golf may be one of the last venues where you can maintain that personal contact."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has talked to many people on golf course about things on golf
    Course

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sensationalized editing but catches the highlights of a twelve minute speech.

Masks optional!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/kristid.../#7430cf14b4a5

It's no secret that many a business deal has been closed on a golf course. But did you know CEOs who regularly play golf are paid 17% more on average than those who do not?

"Golf provides a unique opportunity to bond with individuals for a significant amount of time," says Accounting@Syracuse professor Bill Walsh. "If you have lunch with someone, that might be for an hour or so. In golf, you get to know the person much better since you're battling the course together. In an age of teleconferencing, golf may be one of the last venues where you can maintain that personal contact."
    Lol "business deals"

You lack reading comprehension. Explain how he gets lots of work done on the golf course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama was also criticized for grabbing his clubs...

Obama played after Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 was shot down.

...And let's not forget about the $3.6 million taxpayers s ed out for Obama's 2013 round with Woods. (about Obama)
    You lack reading comprehension. I wasn't saying Obama did it too.
    DMCemantics.

You're trying to excuse Trump's golfing because Obama did it too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The country is always going to . You could go back 10 years in this forum and the country was going to then. One man isn't causing the country to go to . You just ignore the transgressions of those who wave the flag you salute.
    What a bunch of crap. 10 years ago we didn't have 137k people die in a four month span with the economy spiraling down into a black hole.

This is a nationwide pandemic where citizens cross state borders and the rest of the world is closing their borders to us because we can't get a handle on it. The one man you're referring to isn't just "one man". He's the ing president, he's ing playing golf and he acts like a ing baby when advised to wear a ing mask.

I'm not ignoring anyone's transgressions. That's just you going with a weak ad hominem while you ignore Dennison's fatal transgressions. You're an idiot like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could happen again before we're done.

If renters and mortgage holders don't get help soon we'll have mass homelessness this fall.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When renters and mortgage holders don't get help soon we'll have mass homelessness this fall.
    fify

Gonna be lots of Trumpvilles popping up all over the nation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This nation is truly going to be exposed as a third world hole once large tent cities become the norm as evictions are opened back up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Minus COVID-19 Trump wins 2020 by landslide. His results can only be challenged on subjective social issues and personal demeanor while in office (aka not Presidential enough).

Which of these do you disagree with (From Whitehouse.gov)?

1. Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
    2. More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
    3. We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
    4. Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
    5. Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
    6. New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
    7. Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
    8. African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
    9. Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
    10. Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
    11. Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
    12. Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
    13. Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
    14. Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
    15. Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
    16. The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
    17. 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
    18. Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
    19. Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
    20. As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
    21. Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
    22. Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
    23. Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
    24. Record number of regulations eliminated.
    25. Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
    26. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
    27. My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
    28. Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
    29. We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
    30. Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
    31. Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
    32. We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
    33. Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
    34. Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
    35. United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
    36. Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
    37. Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
    38. Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
    39. NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
    40. Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
    41. Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
    42. Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
    43. Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
    44. Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
    45. Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
    46. Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
    47. Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
    48. Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
    49. Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
    50. Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
    51. Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
    52. Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
    53. We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This nation is truly going to be exposed as a third world hole once large tent cities become the norm as evictions are opened back up.
    I'm not sure which country will be immune to tent cities

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like tents

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There were tent cities in 2009, 2010 with horrendous job losses from The Banksters Great Depression causing evictions.

No doubt we'll see more tent cities in the next few months.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NZ lifts all COVID-19 restrictions

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-52961539

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NYC had its firsts day since March w/o a single death

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s Health Officials Warn More Will Die as Covid Cases Rise

They struck a sober note on Sunday’s news programs, strongly urging the vast majority of people in hard-hit cities and states to wear masks and avoid large gatherings.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/12/h...mp-deaths.html

While Trash and mafiya isolate and discredit and trash Fauci

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We’re looking at 20 million to 28 million people in this moment, between now and September, facing eviction.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/10/loom...pert-says.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As coronavirus cases surge in the United States, the White House is taking aim at the nation's top infectious disease expert, Dr. Anthony Fauci.

In a statement Saturday, a White House official told CNN that "several White House officials are concerned about the number of times Dr. Fauci has been wrong on things." The official went on to provide a lengthy list of examples, citing Fauci's comments early in the pandemic and linking to past interviews.
    These bullet points, which resembled opposition research on a political opponent, included Fauci downplaying the virus early on and a quote from March when Fauci said, "People should not be walking around with masks," among other comments.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As coronavirus cases surge in the United States, the White House is taking aim at the nation's top infectious disease expert, Dr. Anthony Fauci.

In a statement Saturday, a White House official told CNN that "several White House officials are concerned about the number of times Dr. Fauci has been wrong on things." The official went on to provide a lengthy list of examples, citing Fauci's comments early in the pandemic and linking to past interviews.
    These bullet points, which resembled opposition research on a political opponent, included Fauci downplaying the virus early on and a quote from March when Fauci said, "People should not be walking around with masks," among other comments.
    You already posted this you little yellow fiend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Go die in a fire

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump promotes tweet that accuses the CDC and doctors of ‘lying’ about COVID-19 to hurt his campaign

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/trump-promotes-tweet-that-accuses-the-cdc-and-doctors-of-lying-about-covid-19-to-hurt-his-campaign/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4958

As The Trump Pandemic EXPLODES in Trash states following Trash's "guidance", Trash and his mafiya blame:

WHO

China

Obama

Fauci

CDC

Dems

Fake News

Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-13-2020 at 10:45 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damning report exposes Trump DOJ’s efforts to line up a secret supply chain for federal executions

the Trump administration has planned for next week “will mark the culmination of a three-year campaign to line up a secret supply chain to make and test lethal injection drugs.”

Inmates Daniel Lewis Lee, Wesley Ira Purkey, and Dustin Lee Honken are
    set to be killed at a federal facility in Indiana just days apart beginning on July 13, followed by Keith Dwayne Nelson on August 28.

“President Donald Trump’s Department of Justice had started building the network of contractors it would need by May 2017.”

, Reuters detailed steps the administration took before Barr’s announcement to resume federal executions.
    In May 2017, the Justice Department reportedly hired the Arizona consulting firm Elite Medical Experts LLC to find “physicians and scientists who could assess whether pentobarbital was a humane method of execution that could replace the three-drug lethal injection protocol used in the last federal execution in 2003.”

Without the secrecy, the government has argued in court filings, its ability to procure the drugs would be “severely impaired” because the companies are not willing to supply or test execution drugs if they are publicly identified.

Kenneth Roth
    @KenRoth

The Trump administration has been so determined to resume federal executions that it built a secret supply chain for the lethal drugs

so that participating companies wouldn't face public pressure to have nothing to do with this barbarity.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/damning-report-exposes-trump-dojs-efforts-to-line-up-a-secret-supply-chain-for-federal-executions/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4958

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-executions-specialreport/special-report-how-the-trump-administration-secured-a-secret-supply-of-execution-drugs-idUSKBN24B1E4

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden and Trump are Neck-and-Neck in Three States Trump Won in 2016

In Arizona,

In Florida

Texas

Nationally, Biden has a 10 point lead compared to Hillary Clinton’s two-point popular vote win in 2016.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/07...iticus+USA+%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information