Page 945 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 44584589593594194294394494594694794894995599510451445 ... LastLast
Results 23,601 to 23,625 of 41318
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No.

The Russians want skepticism and lack of trust in our democracy.
    Trump could not possibly get “elected” as the head of a country like Russia. He is too impulsive and too into himself. Only in a democracy could a man like Trump get elected. But the discord and doubt that his personality sows, the fact that he lies and is willing to engage in undemocratic principles is exactly what Russia wants; A divided US that does not make decisions based on good factual information. A fractured US is what Russia wants. It weakens us as a democracy if we doubt everything because we only believe what suits our own prejudices.

Trump is perfect for the burgeoning of this phenomena, Decision making based on lies, deceit, and power grabs. Many politicians of both teams have done this in the past, but this man thrives on it, this keeps him alive. When blue team takes over they better deny retribution using this method.

Trump has done a fairly incredible thing. He has people believing that bad people are out to get him and have been since the day he was elected. It allows for him to lie and deceive and get called on it while claiming “see there, they are after me” especially when he is actually correct on some issues. There are also some conundrums in politics that don’t have good answers, Trump has taken advantage of this as well.

Trump is perfect for the Russians not because they control him, but because he divides and causes chaos. He thrives on creating problems and causing discord. As long as he is talked about. He did the same things before he was elected. I thought our form of government could actually help him govern. I was dead wrong.
    That's my . That ain't your . That's my . They "bad people" figured::: "Trump can't lie, cheat and steal to keep his Presidency because he's President while we lie, cheat and steal him out of his Presidency."

Get your own .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you think about Trump for canning the DNI for briefing Congress about intel that hurt his feelings?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by pgardn; 02-21-2020 at 09:21 AM.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's my . That ain't your . That's my . They "bad people" figured::: "Trump can't lie, cheat and steal to keep his Presidency because he's President while we lie, cheat and steal him out of his Presidency."Get your own .
    He is president.But he wants to be king. He has no understanding of boundaries. He is clearly making efforts to take control of the other two branches of government to get what he wants.So he is a president attempting to become a king.Thats my . Imo Trump exhibits extreme paranoia and a need to be viewed as a victim while the goal is to be worshipped. He needs to run a country but he can’t even control himself. Some people feel his anger and paranoia and feel the need to prosecute anyone to give them a sense of retribution. We need a leader, not a candidate for mental illness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump goes emo, then senile grandpa, over the Best Picture Oscar going to a foreign film. He probably picked a film from 80 years ago to win because he can't name any of the US films nominated this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump goes emo, then senile grandpa, over the Best Picture Oscar going to a foreign film. He probably picked a film from 80 years ago to win because he can't name any of the US films nominated this year.

He's just doing a stand up bit at this point. No real talk about policy, nothing about issues facing the people who come out to see him. Just cracking jokes, whining about being impeached and insults.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He is president.But he wants to be king. He has no understanding of boundaries. He is clearly making efforts to take control of the other two branches of government to get what he wants.So he is a president attempting to become a king.Thats my . Imo Trump exhibits extreme paranoia and a need to be viewed as a victim while the goal is to be worshipped. He needs to run a country but he can’t even control himself. Some people feel his anger and paranoia and feel the need to prosecute anyone to give them a sense of retribution. We need a leader, not a candidate for mental illness.
    You're echoing what you've heard time & again from MSM/Dems, peeg...the (king) nonsense.

When those other (2 branches) are crooked & attempting to overthrow your Presidency he had 2 choices: cut & run, or, arm himself & fight back. I'm glad he armed & is fighting hammer & tong. They wouldn't permit him to be President..."No, uh, uh, no way, he's going down. We ain't waiting 4 years. Nope."

So, it's a blood feud now & will be long after he leaves office whether it's next January, or 4 years from then. He & his kids + a robust portion of (the base) ain't gonna let this rest (afterward) if that's what you're thinking, peeg. No way.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What do you think about Trump for canning the DNI for briefing Congress about intel that hurt his feelings?
    No more big shot...he can go out there & find himself another job. Just another Deep State back stabber who took a ripe opportunity to draw blood.

Though, he'll land on his feet...(they) have a job all ready for him. That's part of the deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's just doing a stand up bit at this point. No real talk about policy, nothing about issues facing the people who come out to see him. Just cracking jokes, whining about being impeached and insults.
    He whined about Fox News for 20 minutes because they criticized his performance in the 2016 debates.

Like an alpha dog.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No more big shot...he can go out there & find himself another job. Just another Deep State back stabber who took a ripe opportunity to draw blood.

Though, he'll land on his feet...(they) have a job all ready for him. That's part of the deal.
    It's inconceivable to you that other countries, including Russia, try to meddle in internal US affairs for their own benefit or to wrongfoot us?

How hard would it be for you, Trump and the other Republicans to say we don't like foreign meddling, we're prepared for it, and there will be consequences if we catch anyone doing it?

Instead y'all shoot the messenger. Telling.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're echoing what you've heard time & again from MSM/Dems, peeg...the (king) nonsense.

When those other (2 branches) are crooked & attempting to overthrow your Presidency he had 2 choices: cut & run, or, arm himself & fight back. I'm glad he armed & is fighting hammer & tong. They wouldn't permit him to be President..."No, uh, uh, no way, he's going down. We ain't waiting 4 years. Nope."

So, it's a blood feud now & will be long after he leaves office whether it's next January, or 4 years from then. He & his kids + a robust portion of (the base) ain't gonna let this rest (afterward) if that's what you're thinking, peeg. No way.

at this point- you are just making up your own facts to fit the criminals narrative-

the criminal has a reason to invent this new narrative-
    (because he is a criminal who conspired with russia to steal an election- so it is his limited choice - either tell the truth and confess to being a traitor - or lie and blame everyone else for your crimes)

we know he is a piece of lying s bag criminal-

the question is this;

why are YOU blindly inventing lies and narratives to fit HIS crimes to make it appear he is NOT a criminal?

what are YOU getting out of this?

other than turning your back on your country...

he cheated, accepted russias help and the

entire intel/law enforcement/ DOJ (before Barr) did their job and pursued the truth-period.

you know all this deep down inside- but have died on this treasonous hill.

RIP

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While Don was pardoning the junk bond King and bag politician from Illinois, let's see who he did NOT pardon:

Rosa Maria Ortega

​. She now faces a more permanent punishment: The 40-year-old mother of four teenagers, who first came to the United States as a baby and lived here legally with a green card, is the target of deportation proceedings to her native country of Mexico.

Boutons you must have followed this story. What sick ass politicians and the prosecuter. Her crime? Voting Republican and prosecuted by the bag Paxton she voted for. You can't make this up.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=spartandhp

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's inconceivable to you that other countries, including Russia, try to meddle in internal US affairs for their own benefit or to wrongfoot us?

How hard would it be for you, Trump and the other Republicans to say we don't like foreign meddling, we're prepared for it, and there will be consequences if we catch anyone doing it?

Instead y'all shoot the messenger. Telling.
    Then don't meddle in other countries. Just because (God is on our side) doesn't make it right.

& frankly Russia could give 2 s about our elections. This is no more than the D's, the RINOs, + the Deep State in association with MSM ing with the old man for no more reason than to keep him on the run & bust his balls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stfu troll

mueller report concluded -

russians attacked elections - to help trump - hurt hrc -

trump team ACCEPTED HELP = TREASON

Mueller clearly stated - if trump is exonerated - I would state it - he is NOT exonerated.

Read the report and ask yourself why most of it is STILL BEING COVERED UP?

Troll
    Whether Mueller is willing to admit it or not, Trump was exonerated by “his” “investigation”.

How many rivers have you cried since 2016?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    at this point- you are just making up your own facts to fit the criminals narrative-

the criminal has a reason to invent this new narrative-
    (because he is a criminal who conspired with russia to steal an election- so it is his limited choice - either tell the truth and confess to being a traitor - or lie and blame everyone else for your crimes)

we know he is a piece of lying s bag criminal-

the question is this;

why are YOU blindly inventing lies and narratives to fit HIS crimes to make it appear he is NOT a criminal?

what are YOU getting out of this?

other than turning your back on your country...

he cheated, accepted russias help and the

entire intel/law enforcement/ DOJ (before Barr) did their job and pursued the truth-period.

you know all this deep down inside- but have died on this treasonous hill.

RIP
    ^^^All of this is pure nonsense, Homer. You're a good fellow, but, you're misguided & nothing will satisfy you except Trump out of the Presidency. & he won't go peaceably. & I don't blame him.

So, we'll go on to the end, an end...we'll experience that end whatever it may encompass.

***& what I'm getting out of this is to watch the old man fight, with everything he's got VS. rolling over & surrendering. He will take a number of them with him...he already counts coup of many, their scalps nailed upon his tee pee lodge pole, their blood spilled. He was & is not a soft seat, an easy clean. I like that. I want to see them get touched & hurt, a running body count fortifies Dale.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I was Putin and wanted half the U.S. electorate to lose their and lose faith in the democratic process, a disinformation campaign that he wants to meddle to help Trump isn't a bad strategy.
    Darrin believes he is smarter about Putin's intentions than US Intelligence.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whether Mueller is willing to admit it or not, Trump was exonerated by “his” “investigation”.
    Fake news.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shouldn't Darrin know which he's smarter about?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While Don was pardoning the junk bond King and bag politician from Illinois, let's see who he did NOT pardon:

Rosa Maria Ortega

​. She now faces a more permanent punishment: The 40-year-old mother of four teenagers, who first came to the United States as a baby and lived here legally with a green card, is the target of deportation proceedings to her native country of Mexico.

Boutons you must have followed this story. What sick ass politicians and the prosecuter. Her crime? Voting Republican and prosecuted by the bag Paxton she voted for. You can't make this up.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=spartandhp
    Nah her

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash's KATA, Keeping America Toxic Always

Toxic Superfund cleanups decline to more than 30-year low

The Trump administration completed the fewest cleanups of toxic Superfund sites last year than any administration since the program’s first years in the 1980s,

The federal government wrapped up cleanups at six Superfund sites around the country in the 2019 budget year, the fewest since three in 1986,

President Donald Trump campaigned on pledges

to cut environmental protections he saw as unfriendly to business.

In office, Trump has presided over

rollbacks and proposed rollbacks of a series of protections

for air, water, wildlife and other environmental and public health concerns,

https://apnews.com/c1d827364ac630d53848ac3ec489788d

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mick Mulvaney once again says the quiet part out loud, Republicans don’t really care about deficits

"My party is very interested in deficits when there is a Democrat in the White House," he said.

"The worst thing in the whole world is deficits when Barack Obama was the president.

Then Donald Trump became president, and we're a lot less interested as a party."

Until it comes time to wield the deficit as a weapon to cut the safety net,

"We take the position in my party that asking people to change their lifestyle dramatically,

including by paying more taxes,

is simply not something we are interested in doing."

in a second Trump term the deficit is going be used

to cut Social Security, and Medicare, and

deepen the cuts to Medicaid.

It will be used to

continue decimating food and housing assistance and

every other program that helps everyone who doesn't count.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/2/20/1920615/-Mick-Mulvaney-once-again-says-the-quiet-part-out-loud-Republicans-don-t-really-care-about-deficits?detail=emaildkre

Last edited by boutons_deux; 02-21-2020 at 01:17 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Thread saying a BCD Congressional intel briefing. = stabbing POTUS in the back.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s new personnel chief orders ‘purge’ of all never-Trumpers from federal agencies

re-hired Johnny McEntee into a new role. His former body man, who
    reportedly

“was forced from his job in 2018 over gambling debts that threatened his security clearance”

but went to work for the Trump re-election campaign, is now the head of the White House personnel office.

McEntee’s
    first order of business is targeting and purging “Never-Trumpers”

any government employee not loyal to President Trump.

“McEntee called in White House liaisons from cabinet agencies for an introductory meeting Thursday, in which

he asked them to identify political appointees across the U.S. government who are believed to be anti-Trump,”

“McEntee suggested the most dramatic changes may have to wait until after the November election.”
    “Trump has empowered McEntee — whom he considers an absolute loyalist — to purge the ‘bad people’ and ‘Deep State.'”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/trumps-new-personnel-chief-orders-purge-of-all-never-trumpers-from-federal-agencies-report/

... victims of tater Trash's Leninist purge to be replaced by -sucking, immoral, unethical Trash fellators who will effectively be accomplices to Trash/Repugs crimes and destruction of govt.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans baffled as GOP challenger to Ilhan Omar keeps campaigning while on the run from police

Republican House candidate Danielle Stella is wanted by the law, but that isn’t stopping her from trying to take Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-MN) seat in Congress.

she been able to raise almost $84,000 despite

being
    wanted for felony shoplifting.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/rep..._campaign=3790

Thread Information