44 >>>> 45 tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is really upset about lobster right now

Trump
    expressed interest in the industry, asking

if lobsters harvested in Canada and lobsters harvested in the adjoining state of Maine

"are … the same lobster, would you say, basically?

Would you say they're equivalent as lobster?

Is there a difference in size, or type?"

"Peter Navarro's going to be the lobster king now, okay?"
    Trump
    said.

Notably, Canada and the EU drew up the trade agreement that

gave Canada an advantage over American lobster
    back in 2017,

partially as a result of Trump's tough trade terms.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/918657/nfl-changes-course-goodell-encourages-players-peacefully-protest

So Trash ed ME lobstermen with his tariffs on China, so now he's gonna Canada for its lobsters.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-06-2020 at 08:44 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

34 >>>>> 45 tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Keep em coming Joe

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's easy pickings for Dementia Joe right now. Every other day Trump lobs him a softball

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tik Tok you don't stop

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't support him in 2016, why would he support him now?

Trump pretty much annihilated his little bro's manhood.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LkrSpam

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US Park Police said using “tear gas” in a statement was a “mistake.” It just used the term again.

The new statement denying use of tear gas in a protest near the White House comes after immense criticism, including from Congress.

it was a “mistake” to insist in a statement on Tuesday that the agency didn’t use tear gas the day before in a Washington, DC, park to disperse a crowd ahead of President Donald Trump’s photo op, explicitly noting that pepper balls shot by officials irritate the eyes and cause tears.

“The point is we admitted to using what we used,”

“I think the term ‘tear gas’ doesn’t even matter anymore. It was a mistake on our part for using ‘tear gas’ because we just assumed people would think CS or CN,”

But then, shortly before 4 pm, Park Police acting Chief Gregory Monahan walked back from the spokesperson’s comments and used the “tear gas” phrase again.

https://www.vox.com/2020/6/5/21281604/lafayette-square-white-house-tear-gas-protest

Trash/Barr suck the USPP into the toxic maelstrom of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris calling out anybody for spamming tweets

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Chris calling out anybody for spamming tweets

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Didn't support him in 2016, why would he support him now?

Trump pretty much annihilated his little bro's manhood.
    & that sucker Bush2 had been in bed with the Obama's the whole in' time. Had pictures of 'em that they & MSM hid from (us) till the old man stuck that fat Clinton head first straight into the earth, then, THEN they broke 'em out & showed 'em off, for all to see.

"I love you." - 2
    "I love you." - O's wife.
    "I love you both." - O
    "I hate the old man." - 2
    "We hate him too." - O & wife
    "Let's all of us, every in' one us hate him together." - MSM

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, there is no clear reason to want a lying, narcissistic, authoritarian, clown of a president OUT. (MSM fantasies... BS)

You got your revenge, it was a good run trying to divide a nation with hate.
    Its over now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to divide a nation with hate.
    Its over now.
    nope, the oligarchy/Repug strategy for decades has been cultish polarization, division, hate.

Divided We Fall, Mission Accomplished

It ain't over by any means. The indoctrinated, hate-driven cult mob of 42% STILL approve of the Trash.

If Trash/Barr declare martial law to grab autocratic power, the 42% (and the oligarcy) would be right there with them.

I can't find it, but I read that Ivanka is wondering how can there be an election under these conditions.

If election-is-questionable is in air-head's head, you know the idea must be floating around in the WH.

The WH Green Zone will be enhanced to Supermax Prison level security in the coming weeks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

nope, the oligarchy/Repug strategy for decades has been cultish polarization, division, hate.

Divided We Fall, Mission Accomplished

It ain't over by any means. The indoctrinated, hate-driven cult mob of 42% STILL approve of the Trash.

If Trash/Barr declare martial law to grab autocratic power, the 42% (and the oligarcy) would be right there with them.

I can't find it, but I read that Ivanka is wondering how can there be an election under these conditions.

If election-is-questionable is in air-head's head, you know the idea must be floating around in the WH.

The WH Green Zone will be enhanced to Supermax Prison level security in the coming weeks.

Sorry I don’t believe that.
    You really believe Bush family, Reagan, Romney, Dole and on wanted to create hate between people in the US? I believe they all think/thought trickle down was the way to create wealth and a healthy nation and that inevitably some would choose by their own actions not to join in. I really believe they believed this.

This misadventures in foreign affairs is another more complex mess.

By your own admission Obama did the same.
    So I don’t know why you even post here, there is no hope.
    Remember, voting does not matter either. So just go back to bed, this country is hopeless for you.

If you just enjoy whining without actually participating...
    Jeez... I guess you might fit in.

Can you imagine this board trying to build a road together, a really safe road?
    You would be sitting down on the side complaining about how stupid everything was.
    Its hopeless.

And thank God many on here take no pains to do anything good for the public. We would end up building a moat around some random tree.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You really believe Bush family, Reagan, Romney, Dole and on wanted to create hate between people in the US? I believe they all think/thought trickle down was the way to create wealth and a healthy nation and that inevitably some would choose by their own actions not to join in. I really believe they believed this.

Remember, voting does not matter either. So just go back to bed, this country is hopeless for you.

You would be sitting down on the side complaining about how stupid everything was.
    Its hopeless.

And thank God many on here take no pains to do anything good for the public. We would end up building a moat around some random tree.
    We did, we elected the old man. But, (you) weren't going to have it from day one. NO. Uh, uh.

Well, you're gonna get a taste of that if Biden wins. I'm gonna tell you about him and his son ing together, every-single-day. & his wife in' the family dog, every-single-day. All manner of vile .

We will see how you like it, peeg.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    General Colin Kaepernick Powell sed a few words

Prominent. Black. Retired 4-Star General. Former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Former Secretary of State. Decorated Military hero and Republican: voting for Joe Biden and will speak on his behalf to influence other Repugs to do the same.

BTW - HE was supposed to be the first Black President but decided not to run. He has clout.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We did, we elected the old man. But, (you) weren't going to have it from day one. NO. Uh, uh.

Well, you're gonna get a taste of that if Biden wins. I'm gonna tell you about him and his son ing together, every-single-day. & his wife in' the family dog, every-single-day. All manner of vile .

His son...
    His son...

Like Biden is the only guy in Washington to have family members put into places to earn money they have no business being in?
    Dont make me laugh. You see the R's that are the biggest Trumpsters that don't say a thing about Biden and his son... you go look into their family members and what they do. Its rife with this kind of mess TRUMP vowed to drain and then promptly put how many family members in charge of things. Things they could make money off of? You think its some strange twist that Jared tried to cozy up to the Saudis and their money after his business misadventures.

And yes indeed, there is NO fn way his son should have that job. He simply got it because of a name. Dad is concerned for his son that is already screwed up and probably thinks this might help him out. His son was probably just basically given money. He has as little qualification as the Trump members put in various jobs at various times and screwing up royally. Except its really hard to screw up on a board, you just make a vote and leave (Biden's son)

ANYONE ELSE 2020

Please spare me....
    Last edited by pgardn; 06-07-2020 at 10:25 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The bolded is absolutely wrong.
    Go back and look at 2016 and my statements if you really care to.
    I have corrected you on this... is this like the 4th time?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Its hopeless.

Dude served his country for years. What did you do?

Thread Information