notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I’m pretty sure ducks is lying, that’s an awfully casual way to just mention your son died.
    Perhaps he hasn't yet fully accepted the death.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m pretty sure ducks is lying, that’s an awfully casual way to just mention your son died.
    It was a trench accident at work.
    he was buried alive
    When it caved in it knocked him unconscious so no he could not get out of way.
    His liver was damaged also with it. His colon and bladder had issues and did emergency surgery to stop internally bleeding.
    We donated his organs and they could only use his kidneys. We think his lungs got damaged with the cave in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps he hasn't yet fully accepted the death.
    It is not easy. We just talked to him and planned to spend 2 weeks at Christmas with him. He worked 15 hour days with his two jobs but had time off for Christmas.
    He was only 22.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's the post tbh

He was probably too dumb to get out of the way of something and got his ing head taken off or some .
    You had no idea how smart he was. All you are doing is proving you are complete jerk.He graduated from highschool. Had a degree in welding at the same time. He was making 27 an hour at a construction job was about a year away from being a Forman. Second job he was making 25 an hour.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did not want to start a thread about it
    I posted a reply to someone who called me out because I had not been posting i said I had not been because I was dealing with the loss of my oldest son

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It is not easy. We just talked to him and planned to spend 2 weeks at Christmas with him. He worked 15 hour days with his two jobs but had time off for Christmas.
    He was only 22.
    Very sorry for your loss.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry to hear ducks

May God be with you and your family

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    he was buried alive
    His liver was damaged also with it. His colon and bladder had issues and did emergency surgery to stop internally bleeding.
    We donated his organs and they could only use his kidneys. We think his lungs got damaged with the cave in.
    He was only 22.
    Very sad news. I'll keep good thoughts and prayers for you both, ducks. You're a stout member here.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    he was buried alive
    Well then I’m very very sorry for your loss. Hopefully you seek justice and go after his employer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash helped his white rural ag voters by screwing their brown ag workers

Thousands of seasonal farmworkers will get their much-deserved raises after all

The previous administration used its final weeks of power to push through a final slew of anti-immigrant policies, including an

“unconscionable” move
    freezing the wages for thousands of seasonal farmworkers for two years.

It was a plan to financially benefit farmers while screwing over the kind of workers that very same administration had declared
    “essential” amid the novel coronavirus pandemic.

“Farmworker advocates sued the Department of Agriculture over the proposed wage freeze and secured an injunction to stop the ruling.”

It was cruel enough that undo ented farmworkers were deemed essential but were then shut out of emergency pandemic relief.

“Thousands of farmworkers will get raises thanks to a lawsuit,” United Farm Workers tweeted earlier this month.

“Alongside allies ⁦
    @FarmwrkrJustice and @ufwfoundation,

we blocked the Trump administration move that would have withheld $1.6 billion from farm workers over the next 10 years.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2068059

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well then I’m very very sorry for your loss. Hopefully you seek justice and go after his employer.
    stfu

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cheney: Jan. 6 Committee Has ‘Firsthand Testimony’ Trump Resisted Pleas To Stop Attack

the panel has heard testimony that offers insight into the communications to former President Trump on the day his supporters breached the Capitol.

Appearing on ABC News, Cheney, who serves as vice chair of the committee, said that the committee has “firsthand testimony” that Trump was sitting in the dining room next to the Oval Office watching TV as the deadly Capitol insurrection unfolded.

detailed pleas by Trump’s daughter Ivanka and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) for the then-President to put a stop to the deadly attack.

“We know members of his family, we know his daughter. We have

firsthand testimony that his daughter Ivanka went in at least twice to ask him to please stop this violence,”

the committee cautioned the Supreme court that allowing Trump to block access to White House records would amount to the court extending monarchical power to a former executive.

“Accepting Pe ioner’s arguments would result in a remarkable expansion of a former President’s interests—

at the expense of the in bent President’s Article II authority—

contravening not only GSA, but also the Cons ution,”
    the panel wrote.

“The Cons ution’s text and structure reflect the Founders’ rejection of monarchy and perpetual power.”

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/c...vanka-mccarthy

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cheney: Jan. 6 Committee Has ‘Firsthand Testimony’ Trump Resisted Pleas To Stop Attack

the panel has heard testimony that offers insight into the communications to former President Trump on the day his supporters breached the Capitol.

Appearing on ABC News, Cheney, who serves as vice chair of the committee, said that the committee has “firsthand testimony” that Trump was sitting in the dining room next to the Oval Office watching TV as the deadly Capitol insurrection unfolded.

detailed pleas by Trump’s daughter Ivanka and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) for the then-President to put a stop to the deadly attack.

“We know members of his family, we know his daughter. We have

firsthand testimony that his daughter Ivanka went in at least twice to ask him to please stop this violence,”

the committee cautioned the Supreme court that allowing Trump to block access to White House records would amount to the court extending monarchical power to a former executive.

“Accepting Pe ioner’s arguments would result in a remarkable expansion of a former President’s interests—

at the expense of the in bent President’s Article II authority—

contravening not only GSA, but also the Cons ution,”
    the panel wrote.

“The Cons ution’s text and structure reflect the Founders’ rejection of monarchy and perpetual power.”

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/c...vanka-mccarthy

- "Go down there and peacefully protest."

- President Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - "Go down there and peacefully protest."

- President Trump
    Liz bending Stale over with a strapon.
    "He could have simply walked a few feet to the White House briefing room, he could have gone immediately on live television and asked his supporters to stop what was happening, ask them to go home," Cheney said. "He failed to do that. He instead, we know, had the motivation, at the same time, the violent assault was happening, he's watching television, he's also calling at least one senator urging delay of the electoral vote. So, this is a man who has demonstrated that he is at war with the rule of law. He's demonstrated that he's willing to blow through every guardrail of democracy, and he can never be anywhere near the Oval Office again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am a little bit disgusted by the calloused display of carelessness here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "He could have simply walked a few feet to the White House briefing room, he could have gone immediately on live television and asked his supporters to stop what was happening, ask them to go home," Cheney said. "He failed to do that. He instead, we know, had the motivation, at the same time, the violent assault was happening, he's watching television, he's also calling at least one senator urging delay of the electoral vote. So, this is a man who has demonstrated that he is at war with the rule of law. He's demonstrated that he's willing to blow through every guardrail of democracy, and he can never be anywhere near the Oval Office again.
    - "Go down there and peacefully protest." was spoken in broad daylight and is on-the-record, Mult. That's enough. It's law enforcement's job, responsibility and domain to quell crime.

He is the greatest President to ever walk the face of the earthPERIOD

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And democrats could have stopped being obstructionists when Covid broke out and got of the mans way when he was trying to protect this country. He implemented a travel ban right out of the gate to stop the spread of the virus. Democrats opposed with their liberal judges....even called him racist. Remember that? He said the virus was made in a lab....democrats laughed at said it came from bats. Democrats arent laughing now and admit it came from a lab...remember that? Covid is killing hundreds of thousands of Americans and democrats obstructed Trump from trying to limit the damage....and you want to talk about the Capitol "riot"?....LMAO.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And democrats could have stopped being obstructionists when Covid broke out and got of the mans way when he was trying to protect this country. He implemented a travel ban right out of the gate to stop the spread of the virus. Democrats opposed with their liberal judges....even called him racist. Remember that? He said the virus was made in a lab....democrats laughed at said it came from bats. Democrats arent laughing now and admit it came from a lab...remember that? Covid is killing hundreds of thousands of Americans and democrats obstructed Trump from trying to limit the damage....and you want to talk about the Capitol "riot"?....LMAO.
    Did your mother put leaded gasoline in your bottle when you were young?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did your mother put leaded gasoline in your bottle when you were young?
    At least I have a mother. You must hate life that you dont.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tell it, Hemi.

Testify!!!

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least I have a mother. You must hate life that you dont.
    You could have just said yes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston Globe email

BREAKING NEWS ALERT
    New York’s attorney general has issued

subpoenas to former president Donald Trump and his two eldest children

in connection with an ongoing civil investigation into the family’s business practices, according to a court filing Monday.

Attorney General Le ia James’ office said in the filing that it is seeking testimony and do ents from Trump, Donald Trump Jr., and Ivanka Trump

“in connection with an investigation into the valuation of properties owned or controlled” by Trump and his company, the Trump Organization.

Insurance fraud, tax fraud

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Endorses Rep. Mary Miller, Who Said ‘Hitler Was Right’ About A Thing

Redistricting has left Rep. Mary Miller from Illinois without a seat.

This is a blow to Hitler fans everywhere,

as Miller
    grossly stated in prepared remarks last year:

“Hitler was right about one thing. He said whoever has the youth has the future.”

She didn’t have to quote a genocidal maniac to make her point.

https://www.wonkette.com/trump-endor...-about-a-thing

dog whistle to all fascist dogs: "I'm a Jew-hating fascist"

Thread Information