My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama who basically allowed Communist China to run wild with espionage and territorial aggression.
    Team america world police good now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bunker Boy lying his ass off

Oh because everyone knows it's easier to inspect a property with all the lights off

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is this guy so afraid of?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is this guy so afraid of?
    One of the dudes in the left with the Texas flag. Maybe they're just rent-a-peace-officers?

Either way, what a pussy coward of a president.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the dudes in the left with the Texas flag. Maybe they're just rent-a-peace-officers?

Either way, what a pussy coward of a president.
    Later in the thread the seem to be identifying them as Federal Bureau of Prisons personnel. Great.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have faith in my fellow moron Texans to give the votes to Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bunker Boy lying his ass off

What about CROWDSTRIKE???

BENGHAZI!!!

Hillary’s E-mails!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have faith in my fellow moron Texans to give the votes to Trump
    Imagine putting Cortez-Masto on the ticket for the Hispanic vote and forcing Trump to defend Texas.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pat Robertson also down on Trash

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    General Mattis, a republican, and much respected war leader from Afghanistan and Iraq conflicts, ting all over Trump and telling the truth. He tries to divide the nation

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/03/form...divide-us.html

Mattis, Rex Tillerson (former Exon CEO), and others are former, respected, cabinet members of Trump who have turned against him after working in his cabinet to attempt to advise him during his presidency. These cabinet members were the reason I had some confidence about his presidency even at the outset, since every president (besides Trump) has known when to STFU and listen to his experts. But not Trump. He silences and fires his experts and speaks like he knows everything about everything.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mattis telling his soldiers all around the world...

”we CAN unite - withOUT him”

this will be important as we head into this election and trump and putin will try to use military force against americans to stop biden from ousting trump fairly

soldiers all over the world know that trump is NOT the one to give you LAWFUL orders

and you should disobey UNlawful orders from traitors.

Three years TOO late for mattis

but I guess better late than never!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP group calls for Esper, Milley resignations after their 'egregious lapse in judgment'

During this 45-minute spasm of violence,

the United States Cons ution,
    the Bill of Rights,
    the Bible, and
    historic St. John’s Church
    were desecrated

by President Trump. He was accompanied by Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark Milley and Secretary of Defense Mark Esper.

Secretary Esper claimed ignorance, stating: “I didn’t know where I was going.”

He should have. His excuse is unacceptable for the man who serves as the civilian leader of the American military. It would be unacceptable for a 19-year-old rifleman.

Esper’s comments to governors earlier that day about controlling the “battlespace,” otherwise known as the streets of American cities,

were appalling and represented a chilling lack of awareness of his duties and the role of the US military in American society.

The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff chose to accompany the president wearing his ACU (Army Combat Uniform.)

General Milley surveyed the scene of the assault as if he was assessing recently secured territory on a battlefield.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1950246

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Military coup time

Gotta get the brass on board

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Military coup time

Gotta get the brass on board
    That might be the worst thing that could happen. Don't want that precedent. Guess you could hope for Pence and the cabinet to ask him to 25th himself. Realistically gonna have to wait until November for the best chance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    General Mattis, a republican, and much respected war leader from Afghanistan and Iraq conflicts, ting all over Trump and telling the truth. He tries to divide the nation

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/03/form...divide-us.html

Mattis, Rex Tillerson (former Exon CEO), and others are former, respected, cabinet members of Trump who have turned against him after working in his cabinet to attempt to advise him during his presidency. These cabinet members were the reason I had some confidence about his presidency even at the outset, since every president (besides Trump) has known when to STFU and listen to his experts. But not Trump. He silences and fires his experts and speaks like he knows everything about everything.
    Mattis went IN

In Union There Is Strength

I have watched this week’s unfolding events, angry and appalled. The words “Equal Justice Under Law” are carved in the pediment of the United States Supreme Court. This is precisely what protesters are rightly demanding. It is a wholesome and unifying demand—one that all of us should be able to get behind. We must not be distracted by a small number of lawbreakers. The protests are defined by tens of thousands of people of conscience who are insisting that we live up to our values—our values as people and our values asa nation.

When I joined the military, some 50 years ago, I swore an oath to support and defend the Cons ution. Never did I dream that troops taking that same oath would be ordered under any cir stance to violate the Cons utional rights of their fellow citizens—much less to provide a bizarre photo op for the elected commander-in-chief, with military leadership standing alongside.

We must reject any thinking of our cities as a “battle space” that our uniformed military is called upon to "dominate." At home, we should use our military only when requested to do so, on very rare occasions, by state governors.Militarizing our response, as we witnessed in Washington, D.C.,sets up a conflict—a false conflict— between the military and civilian society. It erodes the moral ground that ensures a trusted bond between men and women in uniform and the society they are sworn to protect, and of which they themselves are a part. Keeping public order rests with civilian state and local leaders who best understand their communities and are answerable to them.

James Madison wrote in Federalist 14 that “America united with a handful of troops, or without a single soldier, exhibits a more forbidding posture to foreign ambition than America disunited, with a hundred thousand veterans ready for combat.” We do not need to militarize our response to protests. We need to unite around a common purpose. And it starts by guaranteeing that all of us are equal before the law.

Instructions given by the military departments to our troops before the Normandy invasion reminded soldiers that “The Nazi slogan for destroying us...was ‘Divide and Conquer.’ Our American answer is ‘In Union there is Strength.’” We must summon that unity to surmount this crisis—confident that we are better than our politics.

Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead he tries to divide us. We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children.

We can come through this trying time stronger, and with a renewed sense of purpose and respect for one another.The pandemic has shown us that it is not only our troops who are willing to offer the ultimate sacrifice for the safety of the community. Americans in hospitals, grocery stores, post offices, and elsewhere have put their lives on the line in order to serve their fellow citizens and their country. We know that we are better than the abuse of executive authority that we witnessed in Lafayette Square. We must reject and hold accountable those in office who would make a mockery of our
    Cons ution. At the same time, we must remember Lincoln’s“better angels,” and listen to them, as we work to unite.

Only by adopting a new path—which means, in truth, returning to the original path of our founding ideals—will we again be a country admired and respected at home and abroad.

James Mattis

Last edited by spurraider21; 06-03-2020 at 08:06 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That might be the worst thing that could happen. Don't want that precedent. Guess you could hope for Pence and the cabinet to ask him to 25th himself. Realistically gonna have to wait until November for the best chance.
    Don’t be such a wet blanket. The entertainment value would be off the charts!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NC is now leading the nation with by far the highest R0

https://rt.live/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘There is no obvious strategy’:

Trump’s campaign is up in arms as more and more states are slipping from his grasp

Trump and his campaign are in crisis mode over polling that suggests he will be unable to win a second term.

“In private polling conducted by Mr. Trump’s campaign, the president is now well behind Mr. Biden,

“Several public surveys this week have found Mr. Trump trailing Mr. Biden, the former vice president, by double-digit margins,

including a Monmouth University poll published on Wednesday that showed Mr. Biden ahead by 11 percentage points.”

“Signs of anxiety inside the Trump team are evident across the electoral map,”

“Over the past few weeks,

the president’s operation has spent about $1.7 million on advertising in just three states he carried in 2016 — Ohio, Iowa and Arizona

that it had hoped would not be compe ive at all this year.

The spending in Ohio startled many Republicans, given that four years ago Mr. Trump defeated Hillary Clinton there by eight percentage points.”

Trump reportedly complained, “Biden has a team of killers and all I’ve got is a defense,” to his confidantes.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/the...e+Raw+Story%29

Parscale has paid himself many $Ms but Trash is losing. Parscale to be fired?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought it was Obama that was going to deploy the military against us.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I doubt this will hold but the difference is striking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘There is no obvious strategy’:

Trump’s campaign is up in arms as more and more states are slipping from his grasp

Trump and his campaign are in crisis mode over polling that suggests he will be unable to win a second term.

“In private polling conducted by Mr. Trump’s campaign, the president is now well behind Mr. Biden,

“Several public surveys this week have found Mr. Trump trailing Mr. Biden, the former vice president, by double-digit margins,

including a Monmouth University poll published on Wednesday that showed Mr. Biden ahead by 11 percentage points.”

“Signs of anxiety inside the Trump team are evident across the electoral map,”

“Over the past few weeks,

the president’s operation has spent about $1.7 million on advertising in just three states he carried in 2016 — Ohio, Iowa and Arizona

that it had hoped would not be compe ive at all this year.

The spending in Ohio startled many Republicans, given that four years ago Mr. Trump defeated Hillary Clinton there by eight percentage points.”

Trump reportedly complained, “Biden has a team of killers and all I’ve got is a defense,” to his confidantes.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/the...e+Raw+Story%29

Parscale has paid himself many $Ms but Trash is losing. Parscale to be fired?

This makes total sense. Dude is getting super desperate, trying to invoke martial law and .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I doubt this will hold but the difference is striking.
    Romney never really had a chance against Obama, his comments about getting all his income from dividends sealed his fate with the working and most of the middle class.

Obama vs. Clinton in the primary though was a bloodbath.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought it was Obama that was going to deploy the military against us.

No thats the NSA, drones and spec ops my dude, not 18 year old army reserve chicks in humvees

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am expecting trash to declare martial law for Washington DC to show what a tough motherfuker he is

Thread Information